Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Great Reset Solution: Nomads Are the Future! Being a Nomad is Your Best Hope Be Prepared For the Worst With Nomadic Living
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 26, 2020 12:12AM

Nomads Are the Future! Being a Nomad is Your Best Hope Be Prepared For the Worst With Nomadic Living

We live in phenomenally difficult times, and not just because of Covid 19, extreme political strife, racial inequality and record setting economic disparity between the rich and everyone else, but these are also times of historic, unparalleled natural disasters. Overall, this has been one of the worst years in modern history. Worse of all, there is no reason to think things are going to get much better. No matter what happens, your life will be better if you face the good times and the bad times living in a bad. If there is a wildfire, race riot, or an outbreak of a pandemic, when you live in a van, you can always turn the key and drive away to better times, in better places. If there are no jobs, you can drive to where there is. Nomads are the future!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great Reset Solution: Nomads Are the Future! Being a Nomad is Your Best Hope Be Prepared For the Worst With Nomadic Living
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 26, 2020 03:22AM

guy standing in the desert

brainwashed by the media.

thinks there was a pandemic

thinks people breathing on him is dangerous

thinks he needs to engage in SAFE practices.

yes he is right about being a nomad, but
the brainwashing is funny

Re: Great Reset Solution: Nomads Are the Future! Being a Nomad is Your Best Hope Be Prepared For the Worst With Nomadic Living
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 26, 2020 05:46AM

fresh
guy standing in the desert

brainwashed by the media.

thinks there was a pandemic

thinks people breathing on him is dangerous

thinks he needs to engage in SAFE practices.

yes he is right about being a nomad, but
the brainwashing is funny

Agree with most of your points.

He's not known for his health advice, I ignore that.

I mostly like this guy for his Nomadic avocation, though he is into the poverty side of things and really stresses van living VS a more healthy and bigger Nomadic home.

That being said, a great resource for people without much money and want to LIVE on little and break free of the "smart cities" to come.

Will they drag us back in, restrict travel, mandate vaccination, remains to be seen.

I personally haven't yet deduced if there is a "new" contagion, or the whole is a hoax of epic proportions.

I am watching all of the Corbett releases and enjoying his delivery...

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 28, 2020 07:28PM

I personally haven't yet deduced if there is a "new" contagion, or the whole is a hoax of epic proportions.

How much proof do you need?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables