Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Plato & Herodotus On Diet & Disease
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 26, 2020 02:35PM

9:31 Minute Video

Published on Aug 27, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the views from the Greek Philosopher, Plato, and the Father of History, Herodotus, on the relationship between Diet and Disease. John points out that these 2 great men knew that most of our Illnesses and most of our Ill-Behaviors “proceed from the Foods we Eat”!

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey that knows we are what we eat so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: 11 Plato’s Cave Videos

1. Understanding Plato’s Cave - Part 1 of What Is the Meaning Behind Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]
2. What Is the Meaning Behind Plato’s Cave (Full Video) - [www.youtube.com]
3. What is the Meaning of Life? - [www.youtube.com]
4. Escaping the Matrix of EVIL!!! - [www.youtube.com]
5. Why Do We Eat What We Eat? - [www.youtube.com]
6. Many Levels In Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]
7. What Do We Do When We Get Out of Plato’s Cave? - [www.youtube.com]
8. Plato’s Philosopher King - [www.youtube.com]
9. Plato’s Views On Food - [www.youtube.com]
10. Hunger Spell - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]
11. Hunger Spell - Part 2 - [www.youtube.com]

180 Comments

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plato & Herodotus On Diet & Disease
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 26, 2020 03:44PM

Longevity Speaks Truth...

Plato: Lived to 80
Herodotus: Lived to 60

Nieuroff. visited Brazil in 1647 and pointed out: "The Brazilians come soon to maturity and arrive to a great age, and that without distemper's; they also seldom become grey.

Father Bechamel saw them later in the century, commenting that "They are tolerably endued with good sense, which they have the opportunity to cultivate and refine by a long train of experiences, with which the many years they LIVE furnish them:
FOR THEY COUNT A MAN DIES YOUNG, IF HE DOES NOT LIVE ABOVE 100 YEARS!

In that LIGHT, the raw vegan diet seems to be a failure. This is NOT crapping on your thread but offering an alternative view on OUR past...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 26, 2020 04:48PM

Sample size too small to draw conclusions

All we can say is longest lived
Do eat similar to raw vegan
ala blue zones

Date: December 26, 2020 05:16PM

Blue Zones are hardly raw vegan, or even vegan. In fact with the 7th day Adventists their records show that strict vegans live an average of 7 years less than the omni Adventists...

VEGAN CENTENARIANS – WHERE ARE THEY?

CONCLUSION:

The beauty and simplicity of Veganism and Fruitarianism sounds appealing, but ....
Of 60,000 centenarians in the United States, there are no vegans or fruitarians
Many well-known vegans have died early after battling severe illnesses for years
Short-term, raw vegan diets offer enormous benefits in overcoming serious health problems.
Long-term, physical and psychological deterioration will almost certainly occur.

Vegan Centenarians – Where Are They?
by Brian White

In recent years, I’ve noticed a growing trend among young people to follow the teachings of vegan ‘gurus’ like David Wolfe, Douglas Graham, Paul Nison and Gabriel Cousens. Many of these followers are obsessed in their dietary beliefs and have unrealistic expectations of ‘living to 100 in a perfect state of health.’ They overlook the fact that most vegan leaders have died prematurely after battling severe illnesses for years. They also fail to produce a single authenticated vegan centenarian to validate their beliefs.

While the beauty and simplicity of Veganism and Fruitarianism sounds appealing, there’s just one tiny flaw ….. the vast majority of people who attempt these diets will fail. Eventually, chronic health problems caused by nutritional deficiencies will force them to add animal foods into their diets. Sadly, many misguided health- seekers will ignore this warning and suffer the consequences. How do I know this? Because 30 years of research and experience tells me so.
Think about this for a moment; if the utopian claims made about these dietary regimes are genuine, where are all the vegan/fruitarian centenarians??

There are an estimated 60,000 centenarians in the United States, 9,000 in the United Kingdom, and 3,000 here in Australia. Most are meat eaters and a few are vegetarian, but I’ve never heard of any who are vegan or fruitarian.
In fact, in one of the world’s longest-running studies of authenticated centenarians ever undertaken, it was found that none of the participants were vegan, fruitarian or even vegetarian! The Okinawa Centenarian Study has been ongoing since 1976 and examined the lives of over 600 centenarians who were living their traditional lifestyle. Their diets included fish, pork, poultry, dairy products and eggs.

While I acknowledge they only represent a small percentage of the population, vegan and fruitarian groups have existed for a long time, so they’ve had ample opportunity to establish their longevity bonafides …..

David Wolfe claims, “My mom is from Persia, and in that country they have vegan communities dating back thousands of years. They also have raw-vegan communities with similar traditions.”
Then why isn’t every television station in the world reporting on this super-race? After “thousands of years” of dietary and genetic purity, you’d expect to hear of hundreds of fully verified, healthy centenarians living today. Where are they?

The Arnold Ehret Health Club has operated in the U.S. since the 1920’s, so there should be plenty of 100 –120 year old fruitarians running around. Yet, when I contacted the club, they admitted they were not aware of any Ehret devotee who has reached 100. It seems that fruitarian centenarians are rarer than Bigfoot!

H. Jay Dinshah was the founder and president of the American Vegan Society. Although a vegetarian from birth, then a vegan for 43 years, he died from a heart attack at just 66 years of age.

Herbert M. Shelton was the most influential Natural Hygienist of the 20th century. For six decades he preached the superiority of a raw vegan diet of fruits, vegetables and nuts. Did he enjoy a long and vigorous life? No! He was in a declining state of health in his sixties, and was bedridden for the final 13 years of his life due to Parkinson’s disease. He died at just 89.

His protégé, T.C. Fry, taught the infallibility of a raw vegan diet for 26 years, yet he died at the ridiculously young age of 70!! However, even more disturbing is the fact that he suffered from numerous health problems long before his death. According to Dr Bernarr Zovluck, a close friend for 30 years, Fry died from coronary embolism. He also had multiple atherosclerotic thrombi of his lower legs, edema, a lesion on his left lung, anemia, high acid blood pH, breathing problems, constipation, osteoporosis, teeth and gum problems, etc.
Yes indeed, his vegan/fruitarian diet certainly worked miracles for his health!

George R. Clements (AKA Hilton Hotema, AKA Kenyon Klamonti) claimed he became a vegan at 9 years of age after reading a book about health at school. He also claimed he lived as a breatharian-fruitarian for almost 80 years and would “live to be 150 years of age.” He only managed to reach 92.

Hereward Carrington, author of The Natural Food of Man, believed that a strict diet of raw fruits and nuts could “sustain man in a perfect state of health”. He died at 78 years of age.

Dr O.L.M. Abramowski was a German born doctor who immigrated to Australia in 1884. While working at the Mildura District Hospital, he successfully treated patients with fresh fruit and juices. He wrote several books including Fruitarian Diet and Physical Rejuvenation and thought his diet of raw fruit, nuts and grains would enable him to reach 100 –120 years. He died at 58.

Ross Horne, Australia’s most famous raw food author, believed his fruitarian diet was superior to all others. I met Ross in 1983 and corresponded with him periodically over the years. Despite rigidly adhering to his tropical fruit diet for 22 years, he died last year of Prostate Cancer. He was only 79. Ironically, his final book was titled Cancerproof Your Body.

Summary:
As an 18 year old searching for the secrets of perfect health and long life, I had a voracious appetite for knowledge and devoured every book I could find; from Vilhjalmur Stefansson to Adelle Davis to Arnold Ehret; from carnivorous to omnivorous to frugivorous. Over the past three decades I’ve read hundreds of books and scientific studies relating to diet, nutritional supplements and natural therapies. In addition to experimenting on myself, I’ve also observed the practical, long-term effects various diets have on people. Along the way I’ve encountered charlatans, liars and delusional individuals who make ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims about therapies, diets and products.

After 30 years of research, I have no doubts that the foundation of a healthy diet should be fresh, raw, organically grown vegetables and fruits (and their juices), plus sprouts, nuts and seeds. Short-term, raw vegan diets offer enormous benefits in overcoming serious health problems. However, long-term physical and psychological deterioration will almost certainly occur unless animal foods such as eggs, fish or dairy products are consumed. Those who refuse to do this should supplement with B12 (methylcobalamin), folic acid and flax or hemp seeds.

FOLLOW-UP:
  • Well-known hygienist Jo Willard, who had a health radio program for many years, died from brain hemorrhage, after being a vegan/fruitarian for over two decades. She went for a 30 day fast at Dr. Scott's place, came down with Alzheimer's symptoms after the fast, and died shortly after. One of her favorite foods was a banana wrapped in lettuce.
  • 2007 - Harvey Milstein died from colon cancer (in his sixties), very quickly, shortly after being checked into a hospital. He was the leader of the NH movement in Houston for 20 years, a fruitarian/vegan, after NH helped him get rid of migraines, kidney stones, & more, in 1984. He was a follower of TC Fry. See his story here.
  • 2008 - a young Houston vegan (around 30) also died from cancer - very quickly, within 2 weeks of diagnosis.
  • May, 2008 - A leading member in ANHS, Max Huberman passed away at age 86 following a fall at home, after getting Parkinsons (the same disease Dr. Shelton got before his death). ANHS first advocated a raw vegan diet, which later changed to today's cooked/raw vegan diet with supplements. His son Mark was the lawyer of ANHS for many years, and now is the lawyer of NHA. Max overcame polio in 1950, a health crisis that led him and his wife to embark on a lifestyle of vegetarianism and natural living, a program that ultimately led them to open a health food store in 1958 originally called Natural Health Foods, one of the first in the nation to sell organically grown fruits and vegetables. He was a 55-year member of the National Health Association (ANHS/NHA) and served on its Board of Directors.
  • Youkta, 30 year raw vegan wife of Victor Kulvinskas, M.S., who died a few years ago in Costa Rica of colon cancer associated with other, e.g. emotional, problems.
  • The late Helen Jean Story of California, who created one of the first raw foods newsletter via snail mail before the Internet. She worked hard in her later life publishing this newsletter and arranging gatherings and trips. She died after having a stroke a few years ago.
  • Long term vegan Elder Victor Kulvinskas, M.S., who is now reported to be the father of the modern raw food movement, had two car accidents in the state of Arkansas prior to moving to Costa Rica. The last accident running a stop sign. Victor K. has also had cataract eye surgery a few years ago, and was hospitalized for a hernia operation in 2006 in Little Rock AR.
  • Mrs. Davison, 88 years old, developed heart disease as a raw vegan, and was forced to close the health resort, she had kept for 30 years, in 2005. She lived in Arkansas with her husband, on a Tilley farm where they raised 5 children. She was a 40 year raw eater, and resort director. After a car accident she damaged ribs & collar bone, and died a year later.
  • A South African, 30 year raw fruit eater, Morris Krok, author, died of cancer. His leg was amputated.

And add to that Jameth Sheridan, Johnny Lovewisdom, Matt Monarch who is deteriorating rapidly etc etc....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2020 05:17PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 26, 2020 06:00PM

[www.gabrielcousens.com]
GABRIEL'S OPEN LETTER TO DR. MERCOLA
Posted By: The Culture of Life on 9/27/2010

Longevity arguments are complicated and the best we can do is make epidemiological statements, which strongly suggest those with the greatest longevity and primarily, if not entirely plant source only in their diet. According to Herodotus, the father of history, the Pelagasians, who lived 3,000 years B.C., had a 100% live-food, plant-source diet; their average age was 200. I travelled to this area of Greece and learned that these people did, in fact, exist, and that this was indeed their diet. The inner circle of Essenes, when most of the population’s lifespan at that time was 40-50 years, had an average lifespan of 120 years. In my book Conscious Eating, and in other books, it is documented that Jesus and all his disciples were vegetarian. This fits with the Biblical Genesis 1:29 recommendation. People who don’t understand Torah teaching, and use Genesis 9:3 to justify meat-eating, miss the point. Genesis 1:29 is the ideal diet. If you are not ready, as I paraphrase the great Torah sage and physician Maimonides, "Then do the best you can and limit your flesh intake until you are spiritually ready to live by Genesis 1:29.”

[www.thehealersjournal.com]
Veganism: History, Health and Spirituality
THE HISTORY AND FUTURE OF VEGANISM

By Dr. Gabriel Cousens

Plant-source nutrition, however, has still been the primary diet of humanity during the last 10,000 years of recorded history. And there are many examples of cultures that thrived on plant-source-only nutrition, including Herodotus’ Pelagasians, who existed 5,000 years ago and had an average age of 200 years on close to a 100% live food plant-source-only diet. (I actually visited Greece to verify their existence and where they lived.) Herodotus, the father of history, also pointed out that plant-source-only cultures were less war-like, and more spiritually and culturally evolved.

The Evidence of History

Much of our recorded history was destroyed during the destruction of the great libraries of Alexandria and Carthage. What remains tells us of great gardens and orchards. Herodotus, the Greek historian, records that Greeks were heavy eaters of olives, figs, dates, grapes, apples, oranges and other fare. This noted historian wrote: “The oldest inhabitants of Greece, the Pelasgians, who came before the Dorian, Ionian and Elian migrations, inhabited Arcadia and Thessaly, possessing the islands of Lesbos and Lakemanas, which were full of orange groves. The people with their diet of dates and oranges lived on an average of more than 200 years.”

Another Greek, the poet Hesiod, said, “The Pelasgians and the people who came after them in Greece, ate fruits of the virgin forest and blackberries from the fields.” Plutarch, the Greek biographer, observed: “The ancient Greeks, before the time of Lycurgus, ate nothing but fruits.”

Pythagoras, one of the wisest of the ancient sages, is credited with being the father of mathematics, modern astronomy, philosophy and other sciences, and was perhaps the greatest, of all Greeks. His fare was almost entirely fruits. He left his mark on the world as no other man before him did. He was the author of the philosophy of the Essenians from whence originated many of the principles of Christianity as we know it.

Much of our history indicates that our ancestors were fruitarian. But, history books today omit or falsify our past and our fruit-eating nature. Biology and physiology books are also so altered. Even such a simple word as frugivore has been omitted from most current dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Date: December 26, 2020 06:21PM

1. SAMPLE size is too small.

2. BLUE ZONES - I am not trying to prove RAW VEGANISM
is the best for longevity. diet is only say 20% impactful on longevity. there's no point in focusing on that based on the fact that genetics and other factors loom large.

3. the point of blue zones is that the diet is CLOSE. closer than most other diets.
I never said it was raw or vegan or raw vegan.

4. using large populations, it is the best evidence we have for a diet CLOSE to raw vegan. not raw vegan. whatever you think the best diet is for you then DO THAT.

5 you can spend the rest of your days trying to disprove the benefits of raw veganism. not sure what the point is. you have said it about 1000 times now. we are all aware of your position.

the point is
what is the best diet FOR RIGHT now. also taking into account our knowledge of other dietary aspects such as b12 and others that maybe others did not consider.

I AM NOT raw vegan all the time. But it is clear that I FEEL BEST on raw vegan. it is not even close. I give great weight to how I feel. longevity is secondary and we will see. and it does not even matter .

I do not see a risk and I do not think I am decreasing my lifespan because somebody ate X diet and didn't live as long as people think they should have lived.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2020 06:40PM by fresh.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:52PM

Good to see JR has been back down in the Crypt reviving some of his old Zombie posts re Plato, Herod and those infamous Pelasgians - they were next door neighbours of the Flinstones. I suppose when we're getting hundreds of new visitors every week it's always good to head down to the Crypt and rehash something that has no relevance to modern life. It's always great to cherry pick things to suit your agenda. In any case, life 2000 years ago is totally irrelevant to how our lives are now - assuming it even has the slightest shred of truth.

Even reading about the Blue Zone, the eyes have been cherry picked out of it.

To Live like a Sardinian try the following ( This is an excerpt from Blue Zones ):

eat a lean plant based diet accentuated with meat including whole-grain bread.

Drink a glass of goats milk.

Drink a glass or two of red wine daily.

Their lunch is a cooked meal of vegies and beans and they'd definitely be eating a cooked dinner.

Their longevity is due to geographic isolation and good undiluted genes.

Sardinians still hunt, fish and harvest the food they eat.

We need to live in the real world, not some apocryphal world that suits an agenda.

Life and diet aren't black and white for a lot of us - especially imperfect people like myself.

Everyone here basically agrees on most things regarding diet, it's just when it gets to the point of being black or white and it has to be '' my white '' that there are issues.

Date: December 27, 2020 02:51PM

BJ cherry picking and distorting.

from the blue zones website

- eliminate eggs
- low fish intake
-nuts
-drink water, minimize coffee tea and wine
- eat beans
- eat whole food, raw, cooked and not processed
- 95-100% plant based.

close to raw vegan and the best evidence available on large populations that ARE long lived.

Date: December 27, 2020 03:12PM

fresh

- eliminate eggs
- low fish intake
-nuts
- eat beans
- 95-100% plant based.

Who's cherry picking?

Date: December 27, 2020 03:33PM

fresh
BJ cherry picking and distorting.

bj is always trying to rationalize his rapacity, especially when it comes to something he wants to eat.

[www.youtube.com]
62 Year Old Man Reveals Secrets to be Being a Raw Vegan for 26 Years
27:24 Minute Video

Published on Jun 17, 2016
In this Video, John Rose celebrates his 62nd Birthday by sharing his Diet and Exercise Secrets.

[youtu.be]
0:38 MM
And we see how that works with the Blue Zones, for example, that book written recently where they went and looked at all of these Centenarians that were doing much better than the rest of the planet and I noticed there were 4 Common Links among these Centenarians - 3 of them were Good - 1 was Bad, but they all had to do with our Lifestyle Choices, which explained why they were living so long. The 3 things that were Good - [1] lots of Sunshine - [2] lots of Exercise. In fact, 4 to 5 hours of Exercise a day. I can guarantee you it wasn’t indoors because the most Common Trait among all of them was lots of Sunshine.

So they were out getting 4 to 5 hours of Fresh Air and Sunshine every day. That does wonders, wonders for the Spirit and the Mind and your Emotions not just releasing, not just releasing Stress by Exercising, but what it does to be in Nature like we’re supposed to be. We’re supposed to running Nude in Paradise, we should Playing in Paradise and not be ashamed of what we look like because Clothes will cover up the Serpent that most of us have representing that long Sewage System of a Colon we have.

So those are huge factors. The 3rd Common Trait that these Centenarians had was mostly a Plant based Diet. At the worst some of them used Dead Animal Flesh as a Side Dish and at the best we had those who didn’t do any [or did very little] and they were the longest living of all.

So those are the 3 Common Traits that were Good - [1] very few Animal Products and [2] lots of Sunshine - [3] lots of Exercise and then, the Exercise wasn’t very strenuous - it was very casual, like gardening and walking, you know, it wasn’t out there running marathons and running 100 mile races and things like that. And then, the 1 thing they had in Common that wasn’t so Good is that they were all still Committing the Fall of Mankind - they’re all still Eating Cooked Food. But luckily, because of where they lived most of them were Eating a lot of Fruits. In fact, I thought it was interesting in one of the articles I read on this where they talked about in Costa Rico how Jose has 14 Fruit Trees that are ripe all year around and they Eat the Trifecta Diet where they’re Eating the Corn tortillas, the Beans and the Squash. Well, all of those are being Cooked and this clown that wrote the book says, this is why they’re all so Healthy and they’re Eating these Cooked Foods. Talk about cognitive bias. Talk about the reason why we can’t crawl out of this rut. Everybody who does research in this is Sick! They’re Addicted to the Fall of Mankind and they don’t recognize it as a Mistake.

So these people who are living long live long despite the fact that they were Eating Dead Food. But, at least, of the Dead Food it was some of the least objectionable - Not very many Animals in that list. 3:44 MM

Date: December 27, 2020 04:29PM

JR, another trip down to the Crypt to rehash the old posts that have already been rehashed - the Zombies down there must be getting restless. Must be a lot of new visitors coming to this site for you to make the special effort to rehash all the old posts. Pointless putting them up again for the current crew - can count them on one hand. I do admire your patience and perseverance in using different colours and different sizes on your posts.

Fresh, speaking of cherry picking, most of the Blue Zone diet is not raw - even if it is mainly plant based ( coffee tea? red wine? less fish ) which goes against all the expert advice from the Hero on his Journey. To somehow cherry pick 'raw ' from their diet is to extrapolate something out of thin air ... to quote George Costanza again ... It's true if you believe it. Even if it's not true, but if you believe it then it's true.

The diet you are mentioning is totally anathema here, yet these people are the longest living!!!

Their diet is more of a mainstream healthy diet and lifestyle that more and more people are now following as opposed to the extreme diet the Hero is mentioning on his Journey.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 04:35PM by BJ.

Date: December 27, 2020 05:20PM

[www.youtube.com]

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the views from the Greek Philosopher, Plato, and the Father of History, Herodotus, on the relationship between Diet and Disease. John points out that these 2 great men knew that most of our Illnesses and most of our Ill-Behaviors “proceed from the Foods we Eat”!

Per Video Tape JR# 00467 - 09:38 made 8-25-20:

“The gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies...they are the trees, the plants and the seeds.” -Plato

“They believed all diseases, which men are subject to proceed from the food they eat.” -Herodotus

Now the Father of History, when he said they, he was referring to people like Plato, the Ancient Greeks, Plato’s fellow countrymen. Plato understood the implications of what happens when we don’t Eat the Right Food. He knew and I quote, “And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases.” Again, he understood what happens when we don’t Eat the Food we’re designed to Eat. One of my favorite of all quotes by Plato, “Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” This is what happens when we don’t Eat the Right Foods - we become Under their Spell and now, they contribute to most of our Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors. Plato went on to say, “I fast for greater physical and mental efficiency.” He knew to take a Solid Food Vacation, especially when you’re Not Eating Foods you’re Biologically Adapted to Eat.

Again, all diseases, which we are subject to, as well as Ill-Behaviors, proceed from the Foods we Eat. We are what we Eat and it’s so simple it’s mind boggling we can’t figure that out. And never before in the history of mankind is there a time for us to figure that Message out because it ties into everything that’s going on on this Planet right now. All Diseases, folks, that includes the Colds and the Flus and the Heart Diseases and the Cancer and the Diabetes and the Arthritis. We’re digging our own graves with our own Teeth and our folks and knives and out plates by putting the Wrong Food on those and in us. We’ve made ourselves living cesspools - driven doctors to invent names for our diseases - that’s all they do. They name what we got based on where it’s at and what Stage the Body’s in trying to get rid of it or deal with it. I explain that in more detail in Disease Mysteries Revealed - I’ll put a link down below. We got 2 Short-term Self-Limited Diseases, like Colds and Flus and Pneumonia - things like that, and 4 Long-term Stages of Disease where the first 2 Stages - the Body is trying to get rid of something - doesn’t belong inside there - the last 2 Stages - the Body is trying to Protect itself. It’s Not Complicated.

Again, way back then they knew, Hippocrates knew, “Diseases are crises of purification, of toxic elimination.” From what? Eating the Wrong Food! They’re Not the Fruit Trees, they’re Not the Vegies, they’re Not the Nuts and Seeds, if you’re Not Eating those, we’re going to drive doctors to invent names for all those Symptoms we got. Oh, you’ve got this Symptom - you got this Symptom.

Remember folks, it’s a Magic Act. Cause and Effect - the way we’re being Tricked is not to understand the Cause of Disease and only to focus on the Effect and we’re going to name that Effect and give the Illusion that now it’s an Entity, now there’s a War going on. You got to Fight that Cancer. You got to Fight that Diabetes.

No, Disease is Not an Entity. It’s a Bodily Process. It’s no different than the story of this Zoo that acquired a Snake and Reptiles can go for a year or so without Eating being Cold Blooded and after this Zoo had this Snake for about a year or so the Snake finally said I’m hungry now, nothing else to Eat, but I’ll Eat this blanket. Several days later after the Snake figured out I can’t digest this thing it refunded it, it threw it back up. Now the question is did the blanket act on the Snake or did the Snake act on the blanket?

Diseases are Bodily Processes. When you Throw Up, something’s inside there that doesn’t belong there trying to get rid of it. When you have Diarrhea, the same thing, the Body is trying to get rid of it. Same thing when we get the Inflammations and the Ulcerations and the Indurations and the Tumors, the Cysts, the Fibroids, Nodules, Calcifications. It’s the same thing, folks. These are Body initiated to deal with things inside of us that don’t belong there.

Once again, I explain that in much more detail in Disease Mysteries Revealed and I explain what our Species Specific Diet is What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? I’ll put links down below - they’ll be at the end of the Video also.

It’s important, once again, for us to understand how important this is. We are What we Eat! The mess we’re right now is because of What we Eat! The Ultimate Solution to get out of the mess we’re right now is to Stop Eating the Crap we’re Eating now. The Transformation this Planet could go through with one simple change is mind boggling when you think how fast it could happen. Of course, the biggest problem virtually everyone on this Planet has - they don’t know what they’re missing. When they’re told what our Species Specific Diet is, they’re not going to think it’s a fair trade. Oh, I’m not going to give up all the things I’ve been Eating. I love those things and I’m convinced they’re True.

Hardly a day goes by where I don’t have someone trying to convince me that there’s a reason why we need to Eat the things we’re not supposed to Eat. Only One Way to win that argument with people - they got to take a Solid Food Vacation. When you stop making 5 Main Mistakes that I’ve identified and I explain that in my Video “What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans?”, when we stop making those 5 Main Mistakes, just on a Temporary basis, then we get a chance to see what we’re missing, then we’re going to realize, my God, Life is such an Illusion. Now I understand this concept of becoming Enlightened - got to get rid of those Illusions thinking that’s what’s making me happy not realizing that’s why we’re suffering. It’s why we’re in the mess we’re in today because we’re Not Eating our Species Specific Diet and we’re No longer Eating those precious Biophotons that helps us feel one with everything.

Had an interesting conversation just the other day with a guy who wanted to defend his Meat Eating and I was telling him about those 5 Mistakes and about Not Cooking the Food [grabbing my thumb with 5 fingers extended] so we could Eat Biophotons! It’s faster than the speed of light and he says, no, nothing is faster than the speed of light. I’m an engineer and I know nothing’s faster than the speed of light and he goes, except Quantum Entanglement. And I said, exactly, that’s what Biophotons are all about.

How do you think there’s the ability for things to communicate on a vast distance?

Quantum Physicists have concluded there’s only one possibility - there’s got to be something faster than the speed of light. It’s these Biophotons that are only inside Living things.

So when we Cook it, it’s No longer Living - there are No more Biophotons - it’s why we suffer on our Planet. I call it Hypo-Heliosis - an Abnormally Low Biophoton Level. According to Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, we humans are born at 43,000 Biophotons and because we’re Eating such horrible Foods, especially Cooking them, we’re around 1,000 to 23,000 and we should be around 83,000 Biophotons. We’re supposed to have 6 Strong Senses - we got 5 and just a little fraction over here - we’re Not coming close to behaving the way we’re supposed to because we’re Senseless. Our Brains are stuck in our Taste Buds. Out of those 5 Senses we think - we have we have a 6th Sense and right now our Taste Buds are winning out over these Biophotons - our 6th Sense - our Spidey Sense - the thing that should make us Wake Up from this.

There’s Only One Way to Wake Up from this nightmare - it’s got to be to get Re-Connected - it’s got to be to be to Stop Cooking those damn Foods you’re Eating you Fool - Eat those Living Biophotons - Eat your Species Specific Diet - watch the Transformation you go through - read the Comments on my YouTube Channel - look at the people all around the World doing this. There’s a reason why people embrace this Message. There’s also a reason why people fall away from it. As long as the crowd is going in the Wrong direction, it’s really hard not to just glide with the stream, isn’t it?

It’s hard to break away. Got to be strong and realize you don’t want to go the same direction most people are going on when it comes to most matters on this Planet because we’ve been going the Wrong Way on so many levels for so long it’s time to jump ship and start going to the other direction. That’s what our Species Specific Diet can do for us - that’s what Eating those Biophotons can do for us and I know how hard it is to get you guys to say OK, I’ll Eat Fruits and Vegetables, Nuts and Seeds and that’s it. Take that Solid Food Vacation first, folks, that opens up your mind because then, you see what you’re missing and when you finally see what you’re missing, you know what happens, don’t you, you have a Brand New Reference, yee-haw, that my friends is a treat!

[End of 00467] [1635 words]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 05:26PM by John Rose.

Date: December 27, 2020 05:29PM

JR, then why the MISERABLE results of the diet you espouse that I posted above???

Do yourselves a favor and download the book "Primitive Man and His Food" available here:
Primitive Man and His Food

This book is based on actual observations and writings, not myths like the Pelasgians. Not only that, but the Vigor, Stamina and Longevity that the various tribes enjoyed, makes the efforts of the modern "health" pioneers look like a joke.

I wish the "myths" were true, but as the results I posted above show, and there is much more:
"Let Us Have the Truth Though The Heavens Fall" Shelton

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 05:51PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 27, 2020 05:54PM

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]

“The gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies...they are the trees, the plants and the seeds.” -Plato

“They believed all diseases, which men are subject to proceed from the food they eat.” -Herodotus

Now the Father of History, when he said they, he was referring to people like Plato, the Ancient Greeks, Plato’s fellow countrymen. Plato understood the implications of what happens when we don’t Eat the Right Food. He knew and I quote, “And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases.” Again, he understood what happens when we don’t Eat the Food we’re designed to Eat. One of my favorite of all quotes by Plato, “Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” This is what happens when we don’t Eat the Right Foods - we become Under their Spell and now, they contribute to most of our Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors. Plato went on to say, “I fast for greater physical and mental efficiency.” He knew to take a Solid Food Vacation, especially when you’re Not Eating Foods you’re Biologically Adapted to Eat.

Again, all diseases, which we are subject to, as well as Ill-Behaviors, proceed from the Foods we Eat. We are what we Eat and it’s so simple it’s mind boggling we can’t figure that out. And never before in the history of mankind is there a time for us to figure that Message out because it ties into everything that’s going on on this Planet right now. All Diseases, folks, that includes the Colds and the Flus and the Heart Diseases and the Cancer and the Diabetes and the Arthritis. We’re digging our own graves with our own Teeth and our folks and knives and out plates by putting the Wrong Food on those and in us. We’ve made ourselves living cesspools - driven doctors to invent names for our diseases - that’s all they do. They name what we got based on where it’s at and what Stage the Body’s in trying to get rid of it or deal with it. I explain that in more detail in Disease Mysteries Revealed - I’ll put a link down below. We got 2 Short-term Self-Limited Diseases, like Colds and Flus and Pneumonia - things like that, and 4 Long-term Stages of Disease where the first 2 Stages - the Body is trying to get rid of something - doesn’t belong inside there - the last 2 Stages - the Body is trying to Protect itself. It’s Not Complicated.

Again, way back then they knew, Hippocrates knew, “Diseases are crises of purification, of toxic elimination.” From what? Eating the Wrong Food! They’re Not the Fruit Trees, they’re Not the Vegies, they’re Not the Nuts and Seeds, if you’re Not Eating those, we’re going to drive doctors to invent names for all those Symptoms we got. Oh, you’ve got this Symptom - you got this Symptom.

Remember folks, it’s a Magic Act. Cause and Effect - the way we’re being Tricked is not to understand the Cause of Disease and only to focus on the Effect and we’re going to name that Effect and give the Illusion that now it’s an Entity, now there’s a War going on. You got to Fight that Cancer. You got to Fight that Diabetes.

No, Disease is Not an Entity. It’s a Bodily Process. It’s no different than the story of this Zoo that acquired a Snake and Reptiles can go for a year or so without Eating being Cold Blooded and after this Zoo had this Snake for about a year or so the Snake finally said I’m hungry now, nothing else to Eat, but I’ll Eat this blanket. Several days later after the Snake figured out I can’t digest this thing it refunded it, it threw it back up. Now the question is did the blanket act on the Snake or did the Snake act on the blanket?

Diseases are Bodily Processes. When you Throw Up, something’s inside there that doesn’t belong there trying to get rid of it. When you have Diarrhea, the same thing, the Body is trying to get rid of it. Same thing when we get the Inflammations and the Ulcerations and the Indurations and the Tumors, the Cysts, the Fibroids, Nodules, Calcifications. It’s the same thing, folks. These are Body initiated to deal with things inside of us that don’t belong there.

Once again, I explain that in much more detail in Disease Mysteries Revealed and I explain what our Species Specific Diet is What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? I’ll put links down below - they’ll be at the end of the Video also.

It’s important, once again, for us to understand how important this is. We are What we Eat! The mess we’re right now is because of What we Eat! The Ultimate Solution to get out of the mess we’re right now is to Stop Eating the Crap we’re Eating now. The Transformation this Planet could go through with one simple change is mind boggling when you think how fast it could happen. Of course, the biggest problem virtually everyone on this Planet has - they don’t know what they’re missing. When they’re told what our Species Specific Diet is, they’re not going to think it’s a fair trade. Oh, I’m not going to give up all the things I’ve been Eating. I love those things and I’m convinced they’re True.

Hardly a day goes by where I don’t have someone trying to convince me that there’s a reason why we need to Eat the things we’re not supposed to Eat. Only One Way to win that argument with people - they got to take a Solid Food Vacation. When you stop making 5 Main Mistakes that I’ve identified and I explain that in my Video “What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans?”, when we stop making those 5 Main Mistakes, just on a Temporary basis, then we get a chance to see what we’re missing, then we’re going to realize, my God, Life is such an Illusion. Now I understand this concept of becoming Enlightened - got to get rid of those Illusions thinking that’s what’s making me happy not realizing that’s why we’re suffering. It’s why we’re in the mess we’re in today because we’re Not Eating our Species Specific Diet and we’re No longer Eating those precious Biophotons that helps us feel one with everything.

Had an interesting conversation just the other day with a guy who wanted to defend his Meat Eating and I was telling him about those 5 Mistakes and about Not Cooking the Food [grabbing my thumb with 5 fingers extended] so we could Eat Biophotons! It’s faster than the speed of light and he says, no, nothing is faster than the speed of light. I’m an engineer and I know nothing’s faster than the speed of light and he goes, except Quantum Entanglement. And I said, exactly, that’s what Biophotons are all about.

How do you think there’s the ability for things to communicate on a vast distance?

Quantum Physicists have concluded there’s only one possibility - there’s got to be something faster than the speed of light. It’s these Biophotons that are only inside Living things.

So when we Cook it, it’s No longer Living - there are No more Biophotons - it’s why we suffer on our Planet. I call it Hypo-Heliosis - an Abnormally Low Biophoton Level. According to Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, we humans are born at 43,000 Biophotons and because we’re Eating such horrible Foods, especially Cooking them, we’re around 1,000 to 23,000 and we should be around 83,000 Biophotons. We’re supposed to have 6 Strong Senses - we got 5 and just a little fraction over here - we’re Not coming close to behaving the way we’re supposed to because we’re Senseless. Our Brains are stuck in our Taste Buds. Out of those 5 Senses we think - we have we have a 6th Sense and right now our Taste Buds are winning out over these Biophotons - our 6th Sense - our Spidey Sense - the thing that should make us Wake Up from this.

There’s Only One Way to Wake Up from this nightmare - it’s got to be to get Re-Connected - it’s got to be to be to Stop Cooking those damn Foods you’re Eating you Fool - Eat those Living Biophotons - Eat your Species Specific Diet - watch the Transformation you go through - read the Comments on my YouTube Channel - look at the people all around the World doing this. There’s a reason why people embrace this Message. There’s also a reason why people fall away from it. As long as the crowd is going in the Wrong direction, it’s really hard not to just glide with the stream, isn’t it?

It’s hard to break away. Got to be strong and realize you don’t want to go the same direction most people are going on when it comes to most matters on this Planet because we’ve been going the Wrong Way on so many levels for so long it’s time to jump ship and start going to the other direction. That’s what our Species Specific Diet can do for us - that’s what Eating those Biophotons can do for us and I know how hard it is to get you guys to say OK, I’ll Eat Fruits and Vegetables, Nuts and Seeds and that’s it. Take that Solid Food Vacation first, folks, that opens up your mind because then, you see what you’re missing and when you finally see what you’re missing, you know what happens, don’t you, you have a Brand New Reference, yee-haw, that my friends is a treat!

[youtu.be]
1:11 MM
...but that’s all about Denial my friends.

Date: December 27, 2020 05:59PM

NuNativs
fresh

- eliminate eggs
- low fish intake
-nuts
- eat beans
- 95-100% plant based.

Who's cherry picking?

What are we arguing about?

Thats the main chart on the website

Date: December 27, 2020 06:00PM

THEORY does not seem to be REALITY...

Date: December 27, 2020 06:01PM

fresh

What are we arguing about?

Thats the main chart on the website

I know what they advocate, but that's not what the Centenarian populations are actually eating themselves. It's a watered down politically correct diet...

Date: December 27, 2020 06:02PM

John Rose
John Rose
[www.youtube.com]

[youtu.be]

1:13 MM
Remember, Denial is a Defense Mechanism to keep us from going Crazy. We Run to Denial to Avoid those Unwanted Aspects of Ourselves that Carl Jung called our Shadow. We have an Individual Shadow and a Collective Shadow. Remember, the Collective Shadow is what keeps us where we are. But we also Run to Denial to Protect our Pleasures, we Live in a Fantasy World where we trick, we hide, we lie, we delude, we deceive, we cover up, we overcompensate, we intellectualize, we rationalize, we generalize, we minimize, we blame, we bargain, we harbor illusions thinking that it’s Not our Fault because it’s what we want to hear and we’re looking for Reasons and Excuses NOT to have to do this. 2:00 MM

Date: December 27, 2020 06:05PM

Everybody has explained their position it's very clear there's no point in going back and forth and back and forth we all get it..

And we all just do what we think is best there's nothing we need to prove here

Date: December 27, 2020 06:08PM

fresh
Everybody has explained their position it's very clear there's no point in going back and forth and back and forth we all get it..

Tell that to your MASTER....

Date: December 27, 2020 06:12PM

fresh

None of my Comments are for those who disagree with me here - MOST of which I NEVER read!!!

All of my Comments are for those who will be reading this thread in the future.

Date: December 27, 2020 06:19PM

John Rose
fresh

None of my Comments are for those who disagree with me here - MOST of which I NEVER read!!!

All of my Comments are for those who will be reading this thread in the future.

And so is my post above to WARN people of the DANGERS of doing this LONG TERM...

Not reading what I'm posting equals:
Run to Denial to Protect our Pleasures, we Live in a Fantasy World where we trick, we hide, we lie, we delude, we deceive, we cover up, we overcompensate, we intellectualize, we rationalize, we generalize, we minimize, we blame, we bargain, we harbor illusions thinking that it’s Not our Fault because it’s what we want to hear and we’re looking for Reasons and Excuses NOT to have to do this.

Go ahead SPAM another wall of the same text to cover things up...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 06:26PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 27, 2020 06:35PM

John Rose

[youtu.be]

Remember, Denial is a Defense Mechanism to keep us from going Crazy. We Run to Denial to Avoid those Unwanted Aspects of Ourselves that Carl Jung called our Shadow. We have an Individual Shadow and a Collective Shadow. Remember, the Collective Shadow is what keeps us where we are. But we also Run to Denial to Protect our Pleasures, we Live in a Fantasy World where we trick, we hide, we lie, we delude, we deceive, we cover up, we overcompensate, we intellectualize, we rationalize, we generalize, we minimize, we blame, we bargain, we harbor illusions thinking that it’s Not our Fault because it’s what we want to hear and we’re looking for Reasons and Excuses NOT to have to do this. 2:00 MM
[/quote]

Date: December 27, 2020 07:07PM

John Rose
John Rose

[youtu.be]

Have you read the book "Primitive Man and His Food" by De Vries? He was a fruitarian for awhile as well...

You're clearly not willing to have a frank, open and honest conversation about this...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 07:11PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 27, 2020 09:05PM

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]

John Rose
John Rose

[youtu.be]

[/quote]

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

This CRAPPING T--U-R-D has CRAPPED on virtually every one of my Threads, as well as everyone else's Threads. So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!!!!!

Date: December 27, 2020 09:24PM

Look at your REPEATED WALLS OF TEXT IN RED ABOVE.
YOU are crapping on your OWN threads...

Date: December 27, 2020 09:31PM

John Rose
John Rose
[www.youtube.com]

John Rose
John Rose

[youtu.be]

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

This CRAPPING T--U-R-D has CRAPPED on virtually every one of my Threads, as well as everyone else's Threads. So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!!!!![/quote]

John Rose
UPDATED WARNING!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and the Con Artist Handbook and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media by using one Straw Man after another, which is one of the most common Con Artist Tactics used by both Psychopaths and Con Artists.

Once again, if you have not studied Psychopathy and the Con Artist Handbook, it's very difficult to recognize these SICK people when you see one of them. Believe me - it's well worth your time to learn how to identify Psychopaths and Con Artists because once you've seen ONE STRAW MAN from these SICKOS, you'll start seeing so many STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS you won't even have to waste your time reading what these SICKOS are posting. In fact, I haven't read any of kenny t's comments here and I already know it's going to be - STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN and if I go to one of the Threads he's started, it's going to be - MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA followed by STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN and MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

As everyone who studies Psychopathy and the Con Artist Handbook can clearly see, Psychopaths are very Predictable and don't forget, Psychopaths do NOT have any Good in them and they actually get infuriated when you show them any Empathy. So oddly enough, to be kind to a Psychopath we must NOT show them any Empathy because they have NO GOOD in them! I like to do what they did in The Celestine Prophecy where they simply named the drama and then, watch the Psychopath use one of their many Con Artist Tactics for the sole purpose to keep us all DISTRACTED. If you do NOT know what these Con Artist Tactics are, don't you think it would be a good idea to find out?

“When a man of high capacity hears Tao,
He does his best to put it into practice.
When a man of middling capacity hears Tao,
He is of two minds about it.
When a man of low capacity hears Tao,
He laughs out loud at it.” -Lao Tze (604-531 BC) - Tao Teh Ching

Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic

Defense Against the Psychopath

WARNING!!!

ANOTHER STRAW MAN COMING SOON!!!

Date: December 27, 2020 09:36PM

Must be all that juice feasting, you're a prolific crapper!!!

Why won't you read and comment on the book "Primitive Man and His Food?"

WE know the answer...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 09:43PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 27, 2020 09:38PM

"WARN people of the DANGERS of doing VEGAN LONG TERM..."
Date: December 27, 2020 09:30PM

John Rose
nunativs wrote, "And so is my post above to WARN people of the DANGERS of doing this LONG TERM..."

Hey nunativs,

This is a Raw Vegan Message Board. Everyone here agrees that NO ONE has to be 100% Raw, but we do agree on being 100% "VEGAN" and YOU are here to "WARN people of the DANGERS of doing VEGAN LONG TERM"!!!

YOU ARE CLEARLY VIOLATING the terms of this Raw Vegan Message Board and should be BANNED for PROMOTING the KILLING and EATING of DEAD ANIMAL FLESH!!!

Date: December 28, 2020 05:59AM

Now I understand the purpose of all these never ending posts repeated ad nauseum - they're for the benefit of future humanity.

I have a better suggestion. From one Zen Master ( me ) to another ( you ) here's what you need to do. Make 4 complete copies of ALL your files.

1. leave one copy in the Smithsonian Institute.

2. put one copy in a time capsule and dig it somewhere on the planet that's stable.

3. Send another copy to the book vault in Norway in case there's a fire like the one in Alexandria - we can't afford to lose the worlds knowledge yet again.

4. Contact NASA and replicate what Carl Sagan did - put all your knowledge on a gold disk and send it on the next interplanetary voyage - why limit your knowledge to just this planet.

Fresh, you're spot on. Time to get off the merry go round that keeps going round and round to nowhere.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables