Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 2 Groups of Needs Explains Virtually Every Objection Used by Cooked Food/Meat Eating Apologists
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:30PM

What is your Geopolitical IQ?

You don't know enough to disagree with me!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2 Groups of Needs Explains Virtually Every Objection Used by Cooked Food/Meat Eating Apologists
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:37PM

“Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't..”
Leo Buscaglia

“Be Strong, but not rude; Be kind, but not weak; Be Bold, but not bully”.
Jim Rohn

(The display of ego from JR completely dilutes his message Apparently, he needs some more SCHOOLING).

Date: January 02, 2021 05:45PM

fresh
Well you can ask dr. Tom Cowan and John Rappaport and dr. Andrew Kaufman and thousands of other people to see if they eat the same diet

Your first post of the year and its your dumbest one yet.

Lap Dog fresh out of the gate laying down the insults...
(Seems like hard core raw vegans are IRRITATED)

Date: January 02, 2021 06:51PM

The purpose of this Thread is to HELP people make sense out of all of the conflicting information on Diet and all they have to do is realize that there are 2 Groups of Needs that Explain Virtually Every Objection Used by Cooked Food/Meat Eating Apologists.

Honest Skeptics are interested about these 2 Groups of Needs and DISHONEST Skeptics are not interested, as is reflected in this Thread by our resident SHILL.

Once again, this Thread is for all of the Honest Skeptics to learn more about these 2 Groups of Needs and to WARN everyone that Most DISHONEST Skeptics are Psychopaths & Con Artists...

John Rose
For those who want to make some sense out of all of the BS that comes from those who Lack Critical Thinking Skills, like our resident Shill, for example, watch the 2 Videos below where I explain that we have 2 Groups of Needs and I call that the Science and Art of Healing.

As I have pointed out countless times in my videos and on this Message Board, "No one has enough Wisdom and Knowledge to know how to Apply the Art in every case" BUT once you understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs, then you'll be able to understand why some people might have to Modify a Water Fast and even our Species Specific Diet, which is no longer our Ideal Diet for everyone because we NO longer live in an Ideal World and now, we have 2 Groups of Needs!

[www.youtube.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 3
17:40 Minute Video

Published on Apr 13, 2015
In Part 3, John goes into more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions by adding 2 Preliminary Questions for the 1st Question and 1 Follow Up Question for the 2nd Question. John also explains that there are many Levels in Plato’s Cave and most people who think they’re out of this Cave of Ignorance are still in the Cave!

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00165 - 17:40 made 4-13-15:

Now that I have already given my overall Perspective based on 25 years of Extensive Research and Analysis, now that I have already told you a little bit more about my special Teaching Tool that uses Knowledge in a way that’s never been seen before, now that I have given the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species, let’s take a much closer look at the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species, but first, I would like to give the Definitive Answer to 2 Preliminary Questions to the 1st Question and I’m also going to give the Definitive Answer to a Follow Up Question for the 2nd Question.

So I’m going to give the Definitive Answer to 6 Questions, 3 are the most important Questions that we face as a Species. But the very 1st Question is extremely important because it’s important that we’re on the same page.

So the 1st Question is - What are Problems?

Well, Problems are Negative Effects. Problems are in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path or in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge in Plato’s Cave. And I already showed you what the Cause & Effect and Pleasure & Pain Quadrant System looks like. I also showed you my 6 Box System where there are 3 Stages of Knowledge on the Right Path that start with Knowledge and we make Good Applications and we end up in Paradise, a place where we don’t have any Problems that are Within our Control - we have Unlimited Potential and then, we have 3 Stages of Knowledge on the Wrong Path or in Plato’s Cave where we start off with False Knowledge in the 1st Stage, we make Mistakes - Bad Applications in the 2nd Stage and then we Manifest Hundreds of Thousands of Problems that are 100% Within our Control [in the 3rd Stage]. 1:35 MM

[youtu.be]
1:35 MM
So all of our Problems are in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path or they are Negative Effects.

Now when we look at our Negative Effects, those Effects are either 100% Within our Control based on the things we do - our Lifestyle Choices or they are Not 100% Within our Control based on things done to us, like Accidents and Acts of Nature where we have No Control whatsoever or Acts of War, Crime and Violence where we have Limited Control and these Piece #s can be represented as 103 & 104.

Piece 103 ties back into Pieces 81-99. But remember, I told you earlier that I hid 57 Pieces altogether, here are 19 of them I wanted to hide and let’s just call it 103. If it’s Within our Control, we don’t want to focus on the Effect. This is one way we’re being Tricked, you see?

What happens when we go to our so-called Experts?

They name the 103s! Don’t name the 103s, unless they’re Life Threatening because they all tie back to 81-99. And what we want to do is we want to name our Problems on what we’re doing if they’re Within our Control.

Sure, if you have a 104 based on the 100 where you have something done to you, yes, you can’t Prevent that with a Thought and an Action - you have to Treat the Symptom and that’s what our Current System is good for - Treating Symptoms, but Not if it’s Lifestyle Related. We’re the only ones who can Solve those Problems.

So Question #1 - What are Problems?

Problems are Negative Effects - they are in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path represented as Pieces 103 & 104. We’re going to focus on 103 because they’re Within our Control - they have to do with our Lifestyle Choices.

Now we can sit here and argue till the cows come home about what those Lifestyle Choices are, but that’s Not what we’re going to do right now. The purpose of this Information is to help us see the Invalid Structures in all of the Systems that are in charge and that if we just used a Valid Structure; we would know that we don’t get a –C unless we get a –B.

Now there are 2 ways to get a –B - there are 2 ways to make a Mistake. We can Not be Willing to Apply what we know, which is Not our case because most of us don’t know this, or we can be Willing to Apply the same Mistakes that were taught to us - our parents taught to us and that was taught to them.

Remember, these Mistakes tie back into our Traditions and we’ve been making the very 1st Mistake, which is the Fall of Mankind, for 3,000 Generations and we’ve got to Stop this Cycle.

So now we got the Definitive Answer to the very 1st Question or Preliminary Question and the 1st of 6 Questions and that is - What are Problems?

Well, now that we know what Problems are, let’s take a look at the 2nd Question. The 2nd Question is - Do Problems serve a purpose?

Well, of course they serve a purpose.

Remember, there are 3 Stages of Knowledge where Knowledge is Acquired in the 1st Stage - Applied in the 2nd Stage - Manifested in the 3rd Stage - Thoughts - Actions - Reactions - Beliefs - Causes - Effects - Belief System - Lifestyle Choices - Feedback System - Feedback System.

Yes, yes our Problems serve a purpose - they’re part of the Effects - they’re supposed to tell us - are you on the Right Path or are you on the Wrong Path? Are you Satisfying your Needs? If you’re Not Satisfying your Needs, you’re going to end up there.

So we can argue till the cows come home as far as what are the Specifics to those Lifestyle Choices, but Not now. All I want you to understand is it’s Not difficult to Solve our Problems once we figure out how to Satisfy those Needs. The Problem is we’re Sick and the Information isn’t getting out there, but enough of us are doing this to be an example for everyone else. Just look around at people who know what to do or look at someone who is deathly Ill and they do what we’re talking about. Do the 1st of my 3 Step Process and you will have a Brand New Reference so fast that you will finally be able to Challenge all of those Old References.

That’s the Problem with False Knowledge - we have way too many References that Support our Current Belief System and our Current Way of Life and there’s no way to Challenge those, so I’m Not going to look at the Details, the Specifics. 5:29 MM

[youtu.be]
5:29 MM
Remember, we don’t look for Specifics first. You always make things simple - you start with the Structure - you exclude the impossible like Sherlock Holmes would do. Once you find an Invalid Structure, you throw the whole thing out.

[youtu.be]
5:42 MM
Remember, there are 2 Criteria for Logic - the Structure must be Valid and the Content must Not have any Logical Fallacies. Well, don’t go looking for Logical Fallacies in a System that might already have an Invalid Structure. It’s real simple to figure out if the Structure is Invalid - a little child can tell when we’re going the Wrong Way.

Remember, the Contents is the Train - the Structure is the Tracks - it’s One Way just like my 6 Box System - the 3 Stages of Knowledge and if I was to tell you, OK, I want you to build a Bridge, a One Way Bridge from California to Florida and it’s going to take a lot of Knowledge and Intellect to be able to find a Logical Fallacy in the Blueprints. You got to know a lot to the find the Flaws in the Blueprints, but every 7 year old child can go, but wait a minute daddy, why is the Bridge being built from Florida to California? It’s a One Way Bridge, remember?

It’s so easy to be Tricked and Fooled. Once again, the purpose of my 6 Box System is Not to Prove the Specifics or the Contents or the Details. Everyone is going to want to argue about that, so just test an idea whose time has come. And those 5 Main Mistakes we’re making - do the best you can at Correcting at all of them and good luck.

People think you got to be perfect.

No, you got to do the best you can and the more people that do it - that’s the key - that’s why you have to understand what this is all about - the more people who actually do this the easier it is for all of the rest of us to do it. That’s why if we can reach the Tipping Point, things will change so fast we’ll look back in 10 years in disbelief and horror at what we were doing and how we couldn’t figure it out - it’s going to blow us away - there’s a very simple Solution to Solve our Problems.

So #1) Preliminary Question - What are Problems?

They’re Negative Effects - 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path.

#2) Do they serve a purpose?

Yes, they’re trying to tell us something, they’re Warning us that something is Wrong.

Now the 3rd Question would be the very 1st Initial Question - Why do we have so many Problems?

Well, the reason why we have so many Problems has to do with the Law of Cause & Effect and can be traced back to 11 Main Events and these can be represented as Pieces #s, well first of all, Cause & Effect is represented as the 2nd and 3rd Stage of Knowledge and then, the 11 Main Events would be Pieces 9a, 36-40 and 95-99.

So this is how we got where we are. Somehow or the other we didn’t Satisfy our Needs - we made a Mistake - that’s the Fall of Mankind. It isn’t just an Act of Disobedience. What does that tell us? It doesn’t tell us anything. We did something Wrong! What was it?

Well, we Altered 1 of our Needs. We took something we mastered and Applied it to 1 of our Needs.

8:01 MM
In fact, if you want to make this really simple, let me give you a Parable. Let’s say I’m God, ha-ha, and I have a Garden for my children and I say to my children, I want you to stay in the Garden and all you have to do is understand One Law. There’s going to be 2 Trees in that Garden - you have to Nurture 1 Tree and you got to make sure you don't Apply the other Tree to the other Tree.

So if you Apply the Tree of Knowledge to the Trees of Life, you Alter that Tree and then, it Alters us and that’s how we get Problems and that’s how you get kicked out of the Garden. One Law - Nurture the Trees of Life. Do NOT Apply what you learned to what you Need - you Alter the Need - it Alters us - that’s how we got kicked out of the Garden - we did something Wrong.

So there are 5 main things we mastered. How did that happen?

Well, Piece 9a happens to be our Neocortex. About 2 Million years ago our Brains nearly doubled in size going from just under 400 CCs to almost 800 CCs. And, of course, it kept growing up to a point till we started to make Mistakes.

Now we’re devolving - we’re getting smaller, we’re Not as robust, we’re Not as Healthy and we weren’t Savages back then. The Savages are the ones that are Civilized, oddly enough, because Cities and Civilizations just make things worse. But we have to understand on the Grand Scheme of things - where did that happen?

Well, if we put the Human Existence on a Football Field where there’s 100 Yards and 3 Feet and 12 Inches, we became Civilized on the 3 Inch Line and that was all because of the 3rd Mistake we made on the 6 Inch Line - that’s the [Agricultural Revolution] (Industrial Revolution) - that’s when we started Eating Plants we weren’t Biologically Adapted to Eat and there’s plenty of research that Proves our Brains started getting smaller when we started making this Mistake.

But don’t think that’s the Big One because the 2nd Mistake is worse than the 3rd and the 1st is worse than all of them. In other words, by the time we made the 3rd Mistake we already had 2 Mistakes under our belt.

9:57 MM
So if we put the Human Existence on a Football Field, the 3rd Mistake we made was on the 6 Inch Line - that would be about 10,000 years ago.

Remember, there’s 5 Main Mistakes we made. The very 1st Mistake happened on the 1 Yard Line - that’s when we took the very 1st thing we mastered and Applied it to 1 of our Needs. The 2nd Mistake happened on the 2.5 Foot Line - that’s when we mastered Animals and started Eating Animals that we’re Not Biologically Adapted to Eat.

The 1st Mistake created a Condition called Hypo-Heliosis and Hyper-Colonic-Tension and those are 2 Huge Contributing Factors to the Dark Side of our Behavior. The 2nd Mistake we made Darkened the Dark Side of our Behavior, which is evidenced throughout history. All philosophers and historians noticed that Grain Eating Cultures surpassed every other Culture that Ate Meat in every area except 2 - in their War-like Tendencies and their Obsession with Sex.

So those are the first 3 Mistakes. The 4th Mistake happened about 10 Generations or so ago on something like the 1/14th Inch Line and that’s the Industrial Revolution and that’s when we mastered Machines and we started Processing Food. The 5th Mistake happened when the Chemical Revolution came along and we Applied that to 1 of our Needs and that’s getting real close to almost 4 Generations ago - about the 1/28th Inch Line or so.

So those are the 5 Main Mistakes we’re making that are Causing most of our Problems.

So the reason why we have so many Problems is because we’re making Mistakes. The follow-up Question to Question #3, which was my 1st Question initially, is well, Why are we making Mistakes [or Why aren’t we Solving our Problems?] And the reason is because of Ignorance - we don’t know we’re making Mistakes - most of us are doing things that we think are OK, but they’re NOT OK - they are Wrong - they're a Mistake - they're the reason why we have so many Problems.

So those would be the first 3 Questions. Now we got to Ask ourselves, once again, Why are we Ignorant? That’s the follow-up Question. The follow-up Question to Question #3, so that would be our 4th Question - Why are we Ignorant? Why don’t we know any better?

Well, there are 19 reasons why we don’t know we don’t know - there are 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors and I’m not going to go into those right now - I’ll save that for another Story. I’m going to tell this Story more than once and I’m going to add on to it each time. It’s a form of Pile Driving and I hope everyone can appreciate it. There’s a lot of Information I can flood all at once, but I’m not going to overwhelm you with too much at once.

So we’re going to make it simple right now. If you want to stay in the Garden, if you don’t what to get kicked out and have Problems, don’t Satisfy your Needs.

Now, what are those Needs?

We’re Not going to talk about that now. That’s Not open for debate at this point. But if you test an idea whose time has come, you’re going to have a Brand New Reference and you’re going to be thinking about everything totally differently.

Now lets’ take a look at the very last Question - How do we Solve our Problems?

All we have to do to Solve Every Problem that is 100% Within our Control is to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs and those are based on the Law of Cause & Effect where we have to Satisfy 12 Essential Needs, thereby Removing the Primary Causes and it’s based on the Ripple Effect where we have to Satisfy 2 Additional Temporary Needs, thereby dealing with Subsequent Causes and Subsequent Needs.

So, once again, all we have to do to Solve Every Problem that is 100% Within our Control is to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs. Unfortunately, most of us are NOT Willing and Able to do that, which is why I added 2 Preliminary Steps to the only thing we have to do, thereby, perfecting a 3 Step Process. I’ve told you this before, the 1st Step addresses the Willingness Issue on a Temporary basis so we can see what we’re missing and then, be in a better position to take the 2nd Step where we want to Correct these 5 Main Mistakes on a Permanent basis. And then, once we add these 5 Main Mistakes on to our List of Mistakes to Correct, we’ll finally be in a position to Satisfy all 2 Groups of Needs and then, we’ll have a better understanding of, well, what are those Needs.

So I cannot Prove the Specifics and I’m Not trying to. I’ve only created a special Teaching Tool to Prove the Structure and then, I have perfected a 3 Step Process so YOU can Prove the Specifics. You find out how you got to tweak this Protocol.

Remember, the Science is easy. In most cases, that’s all we have to do and remember, the Science has to do with the Law of Cause & Effect and our Anatomy - the Art has to do with the Ripple Effect and the Damage we’ve done to our Anatomy or to Ourselves, Society and our Environment and the point here is we can’t change everything overnight.

So the Art of Solving Problems is very Tricky. No one has enough Wisdom and Knowledge to know how to Apply the Art in every case. That’s why we have to take an active role when it comes to the Art. You know your Body better than anyone else. Pay attention - keep track of it - it’s Not that Complicated - once you learn some basics - that Disease is Not an Entity that’s Attacking us - it’s just a Bodily Process and once you understand that Process, you’ll be able to identify almost all of your Diseases and go OK, don’t work Downstream unless I have - go Upstream and figure out what we’re doing.

And the Tricky part about knowing what to do is the fact that we’re in Plato’s Cave and what a lot of people don’t understand is that there are many Levels to Plato’s Cave and the 1st Level most people find is the very 1st Level and that’s when we realize, oh my God, look at what’s going on - there are some Sick Psychopaths Controlling the Masses - they’re the reason why we have War, Crime and Violence and Disease and everything else - they’re keeping Knowledge suppressed.

So you’ve gone up 1 Level in Plato’s Cave, but you’re Not Out of Plato’s Cave yet - you still have further to go. It’s like you’ve identified that there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House and you’re going around screaming at everybody, hey, there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House. That’s what we have with people like Alex Jones, oh, there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House. Let’s tell everybody about the Fox.

Yea, it’s nice to go up a Level, but Not to sit around and focus on them - that’s how we get Tricked and Distracted. We got to keep getting Out of the Cave. We got to figure out why we’re in the Cave.

It’s simple - the very 1st Mistake we made Destroyed a Nutrient that Feeds 1 of our Senses. Now we Lost 1 of our Senses. No wonder we Prey upon Ourselves. No wonder we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet. We’re Dis-Connected.

So that’s the most exciting thing about doing the 1st of my 3 Step Process - it will Bump Up your Biophotons faster than anything else. I’m telling you my friends, when you do something you’ve Never done before and you do it as aggressively as my 1st Step Process, you’re going to crawl out of a rut you didn’t even know [you were in] - you’re going to Flush Out a Cesspool you didn’t know you had - you’re going to Bump Up your Biophotons - you’re going to Reset your whole Feedback System.

Remember, Piece 5, we have a Malfunctioning Survival Mechanism and we can’t Trust ourselves anymore. But that’s why we have to do this - we have to test an idea whose time has come so that we can do what Aristotle would say to do - “Believe only your own experience. There is no fact like a fact learned from your own life.”

Right now, we can’t do that because we can’t Trust our own Experiences - we have a Malfunctioning Survival Mechanism. Remember, we Build Up a Tolerance to our Mistakes - we slide up 112 - we get a 103 in Limbo.

Now 103s are supposed to be in the –C Box - that’s a Problem, but they slide up and they’re represented with a Box around it [103]. This is how we’re getting Tricked - we’re getting Pleasure from making Mistakes - we don’t realize that what Causes a Symptom at 50 or 60 was due to what had done every day of our lives 1,000 times a year.

So it’s time to get excited - it’s time to test an idea whose time has come - it’s time to do the 1st of my 3 Step Process and you can access a 2 Hour Seminar I gave by Clicking here.

As I always say, when you guys do this, YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!!
[[size=large][End of M2U00165] [3783 words]
End of The Ultimate Solution - Part 3

[www.youtube.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.youtube.com]
The Pros & Cons of Enemas & Colonics
27:57 Minute Video

Published on Jun 27, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Enemas and Colonics and in order to understand Enemas and Colonics, you need to understand a little bit more about John’s Philosophy, which has to do with Satisfying 2 Groups of Needs and John calls that the Science and Art of Solving Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00346 - 27:57 made 6-27-16:

Hello, my name is John Rose and in this Video, I’d like to take a closer look at Enemas and Colonics and in order to understand Enemas and Colonics, you need to understand a little bit more about my Philosophy and it’s really quite simple, although it might seem a little Complicated in the beginning, but you have to understand what I’m trying to encompass - basically EVERYTHING!!! And my Philosophy is that we have to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs and I call that the Science and Art of Solving Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

So Enemas and Colonics are part of the Art and I’ve said this over and over because this is one of the most important things we have to understand and that is that we should NEVER Apply the Art without the Science and yet, that’s what most people do, especially when they use Enemas and Colonics.

So what do I believe about Enemas and Colonics?

Well, the way most of them are using them I give them a BIG X [crossing my arms]!!! They’re Failures because they’re doing the Art without the Science.

Now when I say the Science and the Art, once again, there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy. There are 12 Essential Needs that are based on the Law of Cause & Effect and then, there are 2 Additional Temporary Needs that are based on the Ripple Effect and what I find interesting is there is One Group of people who really understand the Law of Cause & Effect better than anyone else because they know what comes before the Effect or the Cause rather - they know what comes before the Cause - they have Knowledge of How to Live and this is what most people don’t have.

So I’ve explained this before that there are 3 Ways to Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect and you can go down to the description box below and I’ll have a link for that and 1 Way we can Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect is when we don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live that comes before the Cause.

So there’s One Group of people - they call themselves Natural Hygienists that they understand that most people are Screwing Up the Law of Cause & Effect because they don’t know or they don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live and they’re very adamant about their approach to Solving Problems because they also are Screwing Up the Law of Cause & Effect and they don’t know it. But they deep down that they’re Right and I understand why they think the way they do because they think to themselves, I know I’m right because there’s the Law of Cause & Effect and it’s happening and you can’t Negate that.

Yes, but you can Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect when you don’t recognize what comes after the Effect and that’s where we have a Ripple Effect that’s where Effects can actually become Causes, as in the Causal Loop and Effects can become Knowledge, as in the Knowledge Loop and I’ve explained all of that before in other Videos and I know that gets a little boring when I start talking like this for some of y’all, but bear with me on this because it’s really simple and we need to understand why people are Screwing Up the Law of Cause & Effect because what happens is the people who know what comes before the Cause don’t know what comes after the Effect, so as a result, they don’t think we Need the Art and they classify everything in the Art in the same Group as Allopathic Medicine, which is also part of that Group because there is a time and a place where we have to Treat the Symptom in that way. But most of the Art that Natural Hygiene pooh poohs and gives a Blanket Statement against is Art that we need to use because we can’t Change everything overnight.

So I’ve said this countless times we can Change what we do overnight and Remove the Primary Causes immediately, which is what the Natural Hygienists are wanting to do, but the thing is we can’t Change what we got overnight and sometimes some of the Effects we got are Causing Problems, like Diabetes, for example. 3:48 MM

[youtu.be]
23:05 MM
So what we’re doing is we’re always getting Distracted - Art - Art - Art - Art - Art - Art - Downstream Solutions - Downstream Solutions - NOT the Solution my friends - we got to go Upstream. 23:14 MM

24:52 MM
...and how this very Video might be the Fork in the Road that got you going a whole different direction.

[youtu.be]
24:58 MM
Hopefully, I can be what’s called a Spiritual Runner for you. I had one come to me - got me going a whole new direction - thank you Bob Wood - love you man - you’re the man who turned me on to Raw Food - ever indebted for what you’ve done for me.

[SUPER EMOTIONAL]

Yes, very Emotional.

Please help me on my Mission.

Share this Message with everyone you know.

There are people Suffering right now.

Don’t you Feel the Connection?

Can’t you tell there are people in Pain all around you?

I can’t stand knowing what I know and realizing so many people are Suffering.

I FEEL it and it just [TOTAL EMOTIONAL TRANSFER] it gets me out of bed everyday EXCITED about getting out here and telling you guys about it!!!

Am I Passionate?

Yes, how could I NOT be Passionate?

I FEEL the PAIN and it’s Needless - we don’t Need it.

Things could Change, but I need your help. Let people know there’s something they can do.

Arthritis Goes Away!

Diabetes Goes Away!

Cancer Goes Away!

Tumors Go Away!

Headaches Go Away!

Our Ill-Behaviors Go Away!

War, Crime and Violence will ultimately Go Away!

We’re talking about the Ultimate SOLUTION to SOLVE the VAST MAJORITY OF THE PROBLEMS ON THIS PLANET!!! [SCREAMING]

How could you NOT be Passionate?

How could you NOT get Emotional?

If what I was saying is True, I couldn’t just sit here and calmly talk about it. [softly]

You GOT TO BE INFURIATED at the S-HIT that goes on on this planet - Children dying every day - being injected with Vaccines - GIVING CHEMOTHERAPY - TAKING AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS.

WHAT KIND OF SICK WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?

We could Change All of that in an INSTANT!!!

This is an EXCITING TINE TO LIVE!!!

We are the ones that we’ve been waiting for. We keep expecting some Hero to come to save the day. GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR and IT’S YOU - YOU’RE the HERO!!! Most of our Problems are Self-Inflicted - that means you are the only one that can Solve your Problems.

So please help me - be the best that you can be - that’s all I’m asking. If you don’t have the inclination to get out there - you’re not extroverted, I understand - you don’t have to do that, but at least help the people you know that are close to you keeping in mind that the ones you love the most will probably break your heart. The best we can do for them is be the Change with which we wish to see and hopefully, that will get their attention. And I’ve said this virtually every Show and it’s going to be my Trademark from here on out - when you guys do this, you’re in for a TREAT!!!

[End of M2U00346] [XXX words]

WARNING!!!
Most DISHONEST Skeptics are Psychopaths & Con Artists!
IGNORE the TOPIC & CHANGE the SUBJECT

To all who promote less than 100%
JR's Psychopaths File
JR's Con Artists File

Date: January 02, 2021 07:14PM

Problem is, I'm an HONEST skeptic.

You also haven't provided any explanation for the poor results posted of all the raw vegan diet leaders, gurus and authors of the past...

(Another wall of meaningless text incoming)...

TAKE COVER!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2021 07:21PM by NuNativs.

Date: January 02, 2021 07:35PM

John Rose
The purpose of this Thread is to HELP people make sense out of all of the conflicting information on Diet and all they have to do is realize that there are 2 Groups of Needs that Explain Virtually Every Objection Used by Cooked Food/Meat Eating Apologists.

Honest Skeptics are interested about these 2 Groups of Needs and DISHONEST Skeptics are not interested, as is reflected in this Thread by our resident SHILL.

Once again, this Thread is for all of the Honest Skeptics to learn more about these 2 Groups of Needs and to WARN everyone that Most DISHONEST Skeptics are Psychopaths & Con Artists...

John Rose
For those who want to make some sense out of all of the BS that comes from those who Lack Critical Thinking Skills, like our resident Shill, for example, watch the 2 Videos below where I explain that we have 2 Groups of Needs and I call that the Science and Art of Healing.

As I have pointed out countless times in my videos and on this Message Board, "No one has enough Wisdom and Knowledge to know how to Apply the Art in every case" BUT once you understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs, then you'll be able to understand why some people might have to Modify a Water Fast and even our Species Specific Diet, which is no longer our Ideal Diet for everyone because we NO longer live in an Ideal World and now, we have 2 Groups of Needs!

[www.youtube.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 3
17:40 Minute Video

Published on Apr 13, 2015
In Part 3, John goes into more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions by adding 2 Preliminary Questions for the 1st Question and 1 Follow Up Question for the 2nd Question. John also explains that there are many Levels in Plato’s Cave and most people who think they’re out of this Cave of Ignorance are still in the Cave!

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00165 - 17:40 made 4-13-15:

Now that I have already given my overall Perspective based on 25 years of Extensive Research and Analysis, now that I have already told you a little bit more about my special Teaching Tool that uses Knowledge in a way that’s never been seen before, now that I have given the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species, let’s take a much closer look at the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species, but first, I would like to give the Definitive Answer to 2 Preliminary Questions to the 1st Question and I’m also going to give the Definitive Answer to a Follow Up Question for the 2nd Question.

So I’m going to give the Definitive Answer to 6 Questions, 3 are the most important Questions that we face as a Species. But the very 1st Question is extremely important because it’s important that we’re on the same page.

So the 1st Question is - What are Problems?

Well, Problems are Negative Effects. Problems are in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path or in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge in Plato’s Cave. And I already showed you what the Cause & Effect and Pleasure & Pain Quadrant System looks like. I also showed you my 6 Box System where there are 3 Stages of Knowledge on the Right Path that start with Knowledge and we make Good Applications and we end up in Paradise, a place where we don’t have any Problems that are Within our Control - we have Unlimited Potential and then, we have 3 Stages of Knowledge on the Wrong Path or in Plato’s Cave where we start off with False Knowledge in the 1st Stage, we make Mistakes - Bad Applications in the 2nd Stage and then we Manifest Hundreds of Thousands of Problems that are 100% Within our Control [in the 3rd Stage]. 1:35 MM

[youtu.be]
1:35 MM
So all of our Problems are in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path or they are Negative Effects.

Now when we look at our Negative Effects, those Effects are either 100% Within our Control based on the things we do - our Lifestyle Choices or they are Not 100% Within our Control based on things done to us, like Accidents and Acts of Nature where we have No Control whatsoever or Acts of War, Crime and Violence where we have Limited Control and these Piece #s can be represented as 103 & 104.

Piece 103 ties back into Pieces 81-99. But remember, I told you earlier that I hid 57 Pieces altogether, here are 19 of them I wanted to hide and let’s just call it 103. If it’s Within our Control, we don’t want to focus on the Effect. This is one way we’re being Tricked, you see?

What happens when we go to our so-called Experts?

They name the 103s! Don’t name the 103s, unless they’re Life Threatening because they all tie back to 81-99. And what we want to do is we want to name our Problems on what we’re doing if they’re Within our Control.

Sure, if you have a 104 based on the 100 where you have something done to you, yes, you can’t Prevent that with a Thought and an Action - you have to Treat the Symptom and that’s what our Current System is good for - Treating Symptoms, but Not if it’s Lifestyle Related. We’re the only ones who can Solve those Problems.

So Question #1 - What are Problems?

Problems are Negative Effects - they are in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path represented as Pieces 103 & 104. We’re going to focus on 103 because they’re Within our Control - they have to do with our Lifestyle Choices.

Now we can sit here and argue till the cows come home about what those Lifestyle Choices are, but that’s Not what we’re going to do right now. The purpose of this Information is to help us see the Invalid Structures in all of the Systems that are in charge and that if we just used a Valid Structure; we would know that we don’t get a –C unless we get a –B.

Now there are 2 ways to get a –B - there are 2 ways to make a Mistake. We can Not be Willing to Apply what we know, which is Not our case because most of us don’t know this, or we can be Willing to Apply the same Mistakes that were taught to us - our parents taught to us and that was taught to them.

Remember, these Mistakes tie back into our Traditions and we’ve been making the very 1st Mistake, which is the Fall of Mankind, for 3,000 Generations and we’ve got to Stop this Cycle.

So now we got the Definitive Answer to the very 1st Question or Preliminary Question and the 1st of 6 Questions and that is - What are Problems?

Well, now that we know what Problems are, let’s take a look at the 2nd Question. The 2nd Question is - Do Problems serve a purpose?

Well, of course they serve a purpose.

Remember, there are 3 Stages of Knowledge where Knowledge is Acquired in the 1st Stage - Applied in the 2nd Stage - Manifested in the 3rd Stage - Thoughts - Actions - Reactions - Beliefs - Causes - Effects - Belief System - Lifestyle Choices - Feedback System - Feedback System.

Yes, yes our Problems serve a purpose - they’re part of the Effects - they’re supposed to tell us - are you on the Right Path or are you on the Wrong Path? Are you Satisfying your Needs? If you’re Not Satisfying your Needs, you’re going to end up there.

So we can argue till the cows come home as far as what are the Specifics to those Lifestyle Choices, but Not now. All I want you to understand is it’s Not difficult to Solve our Problems once we figure out how to Satisfy those Needs. The Problem is we’re Sick and the Information isn’t getting out there, but enough of us are doing this to be an example for everyone else. Just look around at people who know what to do or look at someone who is deathly Ill and they do what we’re talking about. Do the 1st of my 3 Step Process and you will have a Brand New Reference so fast that you will finally be able to Challenge all of those Old References.

That’s the Problem with False Knowledge - we have way too many References that Support our Current Belief System and our Current Way of Life and there’s no way to Challenge those, so I’m Not going to look at the Details, the Specifics. 5:29 MM

[youtu.be]
5:29 MM
Remember, we don’t look for Specifics first. You always make things simple - you start with the Structure - you exclude the impossible like Sherlock Holmes would do. Once you find an Invalid Structure, you throw the whole thing out.

[youtu.be]
5:42 MM
Remember, there are 2 Criteria for Logic - the Structure must be Valid and the Content must Not have any Logical Fallacies. Well, don’t go looking for Logical Fallacies in a System that might already have an Invalid Structure. It’s real simple to figure out if the Structure is Invalid - a little child can tell when we’re going the Wrong Way.

Remember, the Contents is the Train - the Structure is the Tracks - it’s One Way just like my 6 Box System - the 3 Stages of Knowledge and if I was to tell you, OK, I want you to build a Bridge, a One Way Bridge from California to Florida and it’s going to take a lot of Knowledge and Intellect to be able to find a Logical Fallacy in the Blueprints. You got to know a lot to the find the Flaws in the Blueprints, but every 7 year old child can go, but wait a minute daddy, why is the Bridge being built from Florida to California? It’s a One Way Bridge, remember?

It’s so easy to be Tricked and Fooled. Once again, the purpose of my 6 Box System is Not to Prove the Specifics or the Contents or the Details. Everyone is going to want to argue about that, so just test an idea whose time has come. And those 5 Main Mistakes we’re making - do the best you can at Correcting at all of them and good luck.

People think you got to be perfect.

No, you got to do the best you can and the more people that do it - that’s the key - that’s why you have to understand what this is all about - the more people who actually do this the easier it is for all of the rest of us to do it. That’s why if we can reach the Tipping Point, things will change so fast we’ll look back in 10 years in disbelief and horror at what we were doing and how we couldn’t figure it out - it’s going to blow us away - there’s a very simple Solution to Solve our Problems.

So #1) Preliminary Question - What are Problems?

They’re Negative Effects - 3rd Stage of Knowledge on the Wrong Path.

#2) Do they serve a purpose?

Yes, they’re trying to tell us something, they’re Warning us that something is Wrong.

Now the 3rd Question would be the very 1st Initial Question - Why do we have so many Problems?

Well, the reason why we have so many Problems has to do with the Law of Cause & Effect and can be traced back to 11 Main Events and these can be represented as Pieces #s, well first of all, Cause & Effect is represented as the 2nd and 3rd Stage of Knowledge and then, the 11 Main Events would be Pieces 9a, 36-40 and 95-99.

So this is how we got where we are. Somehow or the other we didn’t Satisfy our Needs - we made a Mistake - that’s the Fall of Mankind. It isn’t just an Act of Disobedience. What does that tell us? It doesn’t tell us anything. We did something Wrong! What was it?

Well, we Altered 1 of our Needs. We took something we mastered and Applied it to 1 of our Needs.

8:01 MM
In fact, if you want to make this really simple, let me give you a Parable. Let’s say I’m God, ha-ha, and I have a Garden for my children and I say to my children, I want you to stay in the Garden and all you have to do is understand One Law. There’s going to be 2 Trees in that Garden - you have to Nurture 1 Tree and you got to make sure you don't Apply the other Tree to the other Tree.

So if you Apply the Tree of Knowledge to the Trees of Life, you Alter that Tree and then, it Alters us and that’s how we get Problems and that’s how you get kicked out of the Garden. One Law - Nurture the Trees of Life. Do NOT Apply what you learned to what you Need - you Alter the Need - it Alters us - that’s how we got kicked out of the Garden - we did something Wrong.

So there are 5 main things we mastered. How did that happen?

Well, Piece 9a happens to be our Neocortex. About 2 Million years ago our Brains nearly doubled in size going from just under 400 CCs to almost 800 CCs. And, of course, it kept growing up to a point till we started to make Mistakes.

Now we’re devolving - we’re getting smaller, we’re Not as robust, we’re Not as Healthy and we weren’t Savages back then. The Savages are the ones that are Civilized, oddly enough, because Cities and Civilizations just make things worse. But we have to understand on the Grand Scheme of things - where did that happen?

Well, if we put the Human Existence on a Football Field where there’s 100 Yards and 3 Feet and 12 Inches, we became Civilized on the 3 Inch Line and that was all because of the 3rd Mistake we made on the 6 Inch Line - that’s the [Agricultural Revolution] (Industrial Revolution) - that’s when we started Eating Plants we weren’t Biologically Adapted to Eat and there’s plenty of research that Proves our Brains started getting smaller when we started making this Mistake.

But don’t think that’s the Big One because the 2nd Mistake is worse than the 3rd and the 1st is worse than all of them. In other words, by the time we made the 3rd Mistake we already had 2 Mistakes under our belt.

9:57 MM
So if we put the Human Existence on a Football Field, the 3rd Mistake we made was on the 6 Inch Line - that would be about 10,000 years ago.

Remember, there’s 5 Main Mistakes we made. The very 1st Mistake happened on the 1 Yard Line - that’s when we took the very 1st thing we mastered and Applied it to 1 of our Needs. The 2nd Mistake happened on the 2.5 Foot Line - that’s when we mastered Animals and started Eating Animals that we’re Not Biologically Adapted to Eat.

The 1st Mistake created a Condition called Hypo-Heliosis and Hyper-Colonic-Tension and those are 2 Huge Contributing Factors to the Dark Side of our Behavior. The 2nd Mistake we made Darkened the Dark Side of our Behavior, which is evidenced throughout history. All philosophers and historians noticed that Grain Eating Cultures surpassed every other Culture that Ate Meat in every area except 2 - in their War-like Tendencies and their Obsession with Sex.

So those are the first 3 Mistakes. The 4th Mistake happened about 10 Generations or so ago on something like the 1/14th Inch Line and that’s the Industrial Revolution and that’s when we mastered Machines and we started Processing Food. The 5th Mistake happened when the Chemical Revolution came along and we Applied that to 1 of our Needs and that’s getting real close to almost 4 Generations ago - about the 1/28th Inch Line or so.

So those are the 5 Main Mistakes we’re making that are Causing most of our Problems.

So the reason why we have so many Problems is because we’re making Mistakes. The follow-up Question to Question #3, which was my 1st Question initially, is well, Why are we making Mistakes [or Why aren’t we Solving our Problems?] And the reason is because of Ignorance - we don’t know we’re making Mistakes - most of us are doing things that we think are OK, but they’re NOT OK - they are Wrong - they're a Mistake - they're the reason why we have so many Problems.

So those would be the first 3 Questions. Now we got to Ask ourselves, once again, Why are we Ignorant? That’s the follow-up Question. The follow-up Question to Question #3, so that would be our 4th Question - Why are we Ignorant? Why don’t we know any better?

Well, there are 19 reasons why we don’t know we don’t know - there are 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors and I’m not going to go into those right now - I’ll save that for another Story. I’m going to tell this Story more than once and I’m going to add on to it each time. It’s a form of Pile Driving and I hope everyone can appreciate it. There’s a lot of Information I can flood all at once, but I’m not going to overwhelm you with too much at once.

So we’re going to make it simple right now. If you want to stay in the Garden, if you don’t what to get kicked out and have Problems, don’t Satisfy your Needs.

Now, what are those Needs?

We’re Not going to talk about that now. That’s Not open for debate at this point. But if you test an idea whose time has come, you’re going to have a Brand New Reference and you’re going to be thinking about everything totally differently.

Now lets’ take a look at the very last Question - How do we Solve our Problems?

All we have to do to Solve Every Problem that is 100% Within our Control is to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs and those are based on the Law of Cause & Effect where we have to Satisfy 12 Essential Needs, thereby Removing the Primary Causes and it’s based on the Ripple Effect where we have to Satisfy 2 Additional Temporary Needs, thereby dealing with Subsequent Causes and Subsequent Needs.

So, once again, all we have to do to Solve Every Problem that is 100% Within our Control is to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs. Unfortunately, most of us are NOT Willing and Able to do that, which is why I added 2 Preliminary Steps to the only thing we have to do, thereby, perfecting a 3 Step Process. I’ve told you this before, the 1st Step addresses the Willingness Issue on a Temporary basis so we can see what we’re missing and then, be in a better position to take the 2nd Step where we want to Correct these 5 Main Mistakes on a Permanent basis. And then, once we add these 5 Main Mistakes on to our List of Mistakes to Correct, we’ll finally be in a position to Satisfy all 2 Groups of Needs and then, we’ll have a better understanding of, well, what are those Needs.

So I cannot Prove the Specifics and I’m Not trying to. I’ve only created a special Teaching Tool to Prove the Structure and then, I have perfected a 3 Step Process so YOU can Prove the Specifics. You find out how you got to tweak this Protocol.

Remember, the Science is easy. In most cases, that’s all we have to do and remember, the Science has to do with the Law of Cause & Effect and our Anatomy - the Art has to do with the Ripple Effect and the Damage we’ve done to our Anatomy or to Ourselves, Society and our Environment and the point here is we can’t change everything overnight.

So the Art of Solving Problems is very Tricky. No one has enough Wisdom and Knowledge to know how to Apply the Art in every case. That’s why we have to take an active role when it comes to the Art. You know your Body better than anyone else. Pay attention - keep track of it - it’s Not that Complicated - once you learn some basics - that Disease is Not an Entity that’s Attacking us - it’s just a Bodily Process and once you understand that Process, you’ll be able to identify almost all of your Diseases and go OK, don’t work Downstream unless I have - go Upstream and figure out what we’re doing.

And the Tricky part about knowing what to do is the fact that we’re in Plato’s Cave and what a lot of people don’t understand is that there are many Levels to Plato’s Cave and the 1st Level most people find is the very 1st Level and that’s when we realize, oh my God, look at what’s going on - there are some Sick Psychopaths Controlling the Masses - they’re the reason why we have War, Crime and Violence and Disease and everything else - they’re keeping Knowledge suppressed.

So you’ve gone up 1 Level in Plato’s Cave, but you’re Not Out of Plato’s Cave yet - you still have further to go. It’s like you’ve identified that there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House and you’re going around screaming at everybody, hey, there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House. That’s what we have with people like Alex Jones, oh, there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House. Let’s tell everybody about the Fox.

Yea, it’s nice to go up a Level, but Not to sit around and focus on them - that’s how we get Tricked and Distracted. We got to keep getting Out of the Cave. We got to figure out why we’re in the Cave.

It’s simple - the very 1st Mistake we made Destroyed a Nutrient that Feeds 1 of our Senses. Now we Lost 1 of our Senses. No wonder we Prey upon Ourselves. No wonder we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet. We’re Dis-Connected.

So that’s the most exciting thing about doing the 1st of my 3 Step Process - it will Bump Up your Biophotons faster than anything else. I’m telling you my friends, when you do something you’ve Never done before and you do it as aggressively as my 1st Step Process, you’re going to crawl out of a rut you didn’t even know [you were in] - you’re going to Flush Out a Cesspool you didn’t know you had - you’re going to Bump Up your Biophotons - you’re going to Reset your whole Feedback System.

Remember, Piece 5, we have a Malfunctioning Survival Mechanism and we can’t Trust ourselves anymore. But that’s why we have to do this - we have to test an idea whose time has come so that we can do what Aristotle would say to do - “Believe only your own experience. There is no fact like a fact learned from your own life.”

Right now, we can’t do that because we can’t Trust our own Experiences - we have a Malfunctioning Survival Mechanism. Remember, we Build Up a Tolerance to our Mistakes - we slide up 112 - we get a 103 in Limbo.

Now 103s are supposed to be in the –C Box - that’s a Problem, but they slide up and they’re represented with a Box around it [103]. This is how we’re getting Tricked - we’re getting Pleasure from making Mistakes - we don’t realize that what Causes a Symptom at 50 or 60 was due to what had done every day of our lives 1,000 times a year.

So it’s time to get excited - it’s time to test an idea whose time has come - it’s time to do the 1st of my 3 Step Process and you can access a 2 Hour Seminar I gave by Clicking here.

As I always say, when you guys do this, YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!!
[[size=large][End of M2U00165] [3783 words]
End of The Ultimate Solution - Part 3

[www.youtube.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.youtube.com]
The Pros & Cons of Enemas & Colonics
27:57 Minute Video

Published on Jun 27, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Enemas and Colonics and in order to understand Enemas and Colonics, you need to understand a little bit more about John’s Philosophy, which has to do with Satisfying 2 Groups of Needs and John calls that the Science and Art of Solving Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00346 - 27:57 made 6-27-16:

Hello, my name is John Rose and in this Video, I’d like to take a closer look at Enemas and Colonics and in order to understand Enemas and Colonics, you need to understand a little bit more about my Philosophy and it’s really quite simple, although it might seem a little Complicated in the beginning, but you have to understand what I’m trying to encompass - basically EVERYTHING!!! And my Philosophy is that we have to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs and I call that the Science and Art of Solving Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

So Enemas and Colonics are part of the Art and I’ve said this over and over because this is one of the most important things we have to understand and that is that we should NEVER Apply the Art without the Science and yet, that’s what most people do, especially when they use Enemas and Colonics.

So what do I believe about Enemas and Colonics?

Well, the way most of them are using them I give them a BIG X [crossing my arms]!!! They’re Failures because they’re doing the Art without the Science.

Now when I say the Science and the Art, once again, there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy. There are 12 Essential Needs that are based on the Law of Cause & Effect and then, there are 2 Additional Temporary Needs that are based on the Ripple Effect and what I find interesting is there is One Group of people who really understand the Law of Cause & Effect better than anyone else because they know what comes before the Effect or the Cause rather - they know what comes before the Cause - they have Knowledge of How to Live and this is what most people don’t have.

So I’ve explained this before that there are 3 Ways to Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect and you can go down to the description box below and I’ll have a link for that and 1 Way we can Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect is when we don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live that comes before the Cause.

So there’s One Group of people - they call themselves Natural Hygienists that they understand that most people are Screwing Up the Law of Cause & Effect because they don’t know or they don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live and they’re very adamant about their approach to Solving Problems because they also are Screwing Up the Law of Cause & Effect and they don’t know it. But they deep down that they’re Right and I understand why they think the way they do because they think to themselves, I know I’m right because there’s the Law of Cause & Effect and it’s happening and you can’t Negate that.

Yes, but you can Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect when you don’t recognize what comes after the Effect and that’s where we have a Ripple Effect that’s where Effects can actually become Causes, as in the Causal Loop and Effects can become Knowledge, as in the Knowledge Loop and I’ve explained all of that before in other Videos and I know that gets a little boring when I start talking like this for some of y’all, but bear with me on this because it’s really simple and we need to understand why people are Screwing Up the Law of Cause & Effect because what happens is the people who know what comes before the Cause don’t know what comes after the Effect, so as a result, they don’t think we Need the Art and they classify everything in the Art in the same Group as Allopathic Medicine, which is also part of that Group because there is a time and a place where we have to Treat the Symptom in that way. But most of the Art that Natural Hygiene pooh poohs and gives a Blanket Statement against is Art that we need to use because we can’t Change everything overnight.

So I’ve said this countless times we can Change what we do overnight and Remove the Primary Causes immediately, which is what the Natural Hygienists are wanting to do, but the thing is we can’t Change what we got overnight and sometimes some of the Effects we got are Causing Problems, like Diabetes, for example. 3:48 MM

[youtu.be]
23:05 MM
So what we’re doing is we’re always getting Distracted - Art - Art - Art - Art - Art - Art - Downstream Solutions - Downstream Solutions - NOT the Solution my friends - we got to go Upstream. 23:14 MM

24:52 MM
...and how this very Video might be the Fork in the Road that got you going a whole different direction.

[youtu.be]
24:58 MM
Hopefully, I can be what’s called a Spiritual Runner for you. I had one come to me - got me going a whole new direction - thank you Bob Wood - love you man - you’re the man who turned me on to Raw Food - ever indebted for what you’ve done for me.

[SUPER EMOTIONAL]

Yes, very Emotional.

Please help me on my Mission.

Share this Message with everyone you know.

There are people Suffering right now.

Don’t you Feel the Connection?

Can’t you tell there are people in Pain all around you?

I can’t stand knowing what I know and realizing so many people are Suffering.

I FEEL it and it just [TOTAL EMOTIONAL TRANSFER] it gets me out of bed everyday EXCITED about getting out here and telling you guys about it!!!

Am I Passionate?

Yes, how could I NOT be Passionate?

I FEEL the PAIN and it’s Needless - we don’t Need it.

Things could Change, but I need your help. Let people know there’s something they can do.

Arthritis Goes Away!

Diabetes Goes Away!

Cancer Goes Away!

Tumors Go Away!

Headaches Go Away!

Our Ill-Behaviors Go Away!

War, Crime and Violence will ultimately Go Away!

We’re talking about the Ultimate SOLUTION to SOLVE the VAST MAJORITY OF THE PROBLEMS ON THIS PLANET!!! [SCREAMING]

How could you NOT be Passionate?

How could you NOT get Emotional?

If what I was saying is True, I couldn’t just sit here and calmly talk about it. [softly]

You GOT TO BE INFURIATED at the S-HIT that goes on on this planet - Children dying every day - being injected with Vaccines - GIVING CHEMOTHERAPY - TAKING AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS.

WHAT KIND OF SICK WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?

We could Change All of that in an INSTANT!!!

This is an EXCITING TINE TO LIVE!!!

We are the ones that we’ve been waiting for. We keep expecting some Hero to come to save the day. GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR and IT’S YOU - YOU’RE the HERO!!! Most of our Problems are Self-Inflicted - that means you are the only one that can Solve your Problems.

So please help me - be the best that you can be - that’s all I’m asking. If you don’t have the inclination to get out there - you’re not extroverted, I understand - you don’t have to do that, but at least help the people you know that are close to you keeping in mind that the ones you love the most will probably break your heart. The best we can do for them is be the Change with which we wish to see and hopefully, that will get their attention. And I’ve said this virtually every Show and it’s going to be my Trademark from here on out - when you guys do this, you’re in for a TREAT!!!

[End of M2U00346] [XXX words]

WARNING!!!
Most DISHONEST Skeptics are Psychopaths & Con Artists!
IGNORE the TOPIC & CHANGE the SUBJECT

To all who promote less than 100%
JR's Psychopaths File
JR's Con Artists File

UPDATED WARNING!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and the Con Artist Handbook and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media by using one Straw Man after another, which is one of the most common Con Artist Tactics used by both Psychopaths and Con Artists.

Once again, if you have not studied Psychopathy and the Con Artist Handbook, it's very difficult to recognize these SICK people when you see one of them. Believe me - it's well worth your time to learn how to identify Psychopaths and Con Artists because once you've seen ONE STRAW MAN from these SICKOS, you'll start seeing so many STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS you won't even have to waste your time reading what these SICKOS are posting. In fact, I haven't read any of kenny t's comments here and I already know it's going to be - STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN and if I go to one of the Threads he's started, it's going to be - MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA followed by STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN - STRAW MAN and MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA - MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

As everyone who studies Psychopathy and the Con Artist Handbook can clearly see, Psychopaths are very Predictable and don't forget, Psychopaths do NOT have any Good in them and they actually get infuriated when you show them any Empathy. So oddly enough, to be kind to a Psychopath we must NOT show them any Empathy because they have NO GOOD in them! I like to do what they did in The Celestine Prophecy where they simply named the drama and then, watch the Psychopath use one of their many Con Artist Tactics for the sole purpose to keep us all DISTRACTED. If you do NOT know what these Con Artist Tactics are, don't you think it would be a good idea to find out?

Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic

Defense Against the Psychopath

WARNING!!!

ANOTHER STRAW MAN COMING SOON!!!

Date: January 02, 2021 08:17PM

I'VE BEEN HIT WITH RED TEXT!!!!
(Rose is using his accusation of DISTRACTION)...

You do realEYES, that no one is going to read those walls O text? Oh wait, that's the purpose to distract and dilute the REAL content...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2021 08:26PM by NuNativs.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables