Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Virus Voodoo Human Zombies
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 02, 2021 03:51PM

It looks like the Psychopaths who Rule the World have come up with yet another way to use their favorite tactic, Divide and Conquer, to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. Now we have the Braindead Masses that believe in Mainstream Media against those of us who know that the Media is owned by the same SICK PSYCHOS that own the Pharmaceutical Companies, as well as every Major Sector of Human Endeavor that FEEDS our Brains with Bullshit!

While I was biking the other day I was trying to come up with a phrase or a slogan for the Braindead Masses that believe all of the Bullshit from Mainstream Media and the first thing I came up with was - Virus Voodoo Human Zombies, which is short for Virus Voodoo TURNS Humans INTO BRAINDEAD Zombies.

Indeed, our Species has been in Denial for a very long time. First, it was EVIL Spirits that made us Ill - Voodoo, then it was EVIL Germs and Bacteria that made us Ill and now, it’s EVIL Viruses that make us Ill.

Here is a video by a meat eater that was posted on my YouTube Channel that points out that "everyone has picked their side":

[www.youtube.com]
DONT DEBATE your Family over Christmas...BUT IF YOU MUST
11:53 Minute Video

Dec 24, 2020
Frank Tufano

[youtu.be]
0:00 MM
It’s very safe to say that everyone has picked their side, so to speak. The majority believing the Mainstream Media going along with what they are told being “Normal.” Yeah, it’s kind of disgusting that being Normal means becoming a Brainwashed Zombie that can’t think for itself. The people who were Willing to listen and make an educated decision have done so already. The people susceptible to Fear-Mongering Psychological Warfare are already adequately Brainwashed. This is the main thing to understand just about everyone has been under intense Psychological Warfare for the past 9 months let alone the Brainwashing they were under the majority of their lives believing every single thing they heard from the Mainstream News that they never even saw with their own two eyes. 0:52 MM

[youtu.be]
9:23 MM
Get someone to realize that every single thing they think has been something they were told by someone else - Not something they discovered or figured out on their own - their minds are NOT theirs. How would anyone trust Big Pharma unless they were Brainwashed and held hostage into getting Injected - Injected with something that doesn’t prevent you from getting Sick, doesn’t prevent the spread of it and doesn’t reduce the Symptoms? 9:53 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virus Voodoo Human Zombies
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:31PM

Ugh Frank Tufano, can't stand that guy...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:41PM

<<<Ugh Frank Tufano, can't stand that guy...>>>

This was only the second video I've seen from him. I saw a few minutes of a very long debate with Vegan Gains a year or two ago and that was enough for me as I am not a fan of either one of these guys because they both appeal to our SICK obsession with CONFLICT.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:56PM

John Rose
<<<Ugh Frank Tufano, can't stand that guy...>>>

This was only the second video I've seen from him. I saw a few minutes of a very long debate with Vegan Gains a year or two ago and that was enough for me as I am not a fan of either one of these guys because they both appeal to our SICK obsession with CONFLICT.

Wow, you actually responded to me directly without a wall of text and character assassinations attached. That actually had an impact on me. It's all about the delivery...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables