Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The LAST STRAW MAN!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 03, 2021 05:51PM

The LAST STRAW MAN!!!

Yes, I am only dreaming. We don't have a Moderator here, so this ABUSE will simply continue. Besides, why would anyone put forth any effort to clean up this Message Board for free, unless they really cared?

Yes, we have a SHILL on this Message Board and without even reading any of their comments, the vast majority of them will be Straw Man Arguments, as the one posed below just the other day...

Posted by: NuNativs
Date: December 31, 2020 05:35AM

<<<Then there is absolutely no reason to be a completely raw food vegan eater as hammered incessantly by JR.>>>

First of all, remember, Straw Man Arguments are considered "The Prince of All Fallacies" that are used by Con Artists - see the snippet below from my file on Con Artists and it's also included in my Thread - JR's Con Artists File

JR Insert from "Con Artists" file...
30. Straw Man** - The Prince of All Fallacies [Subtype of "Red Herring"] - Attempt to refute an opponent's position, and in the context is required to do so, but instead attacks a position—the "straw man"—not held by the opponent. Argues to a conclusion that denies the "straw man" the arguer has set up, but misses the target. A common straw man is an extreme man. Extreme positions are more difficult to defend because they make fewer allowances for exceptions, or counter-examples.
End of JR Insert from "Con Artists" file.

This is a clasic example of an "Extreme Straw Man" and it's TOTALLY FALSE...
<<<Then there is absolutely no reason to be a completely raw food vegan eater as hammered incessantly by JR.>>>

As many of you know, I have a very unique way of explaining things. No one else says things the way I explain things - NO ONE!

I have NEVER said that everyone has to be a "completely raw food vegan eater" and have even said some of us might not be able to because we now have ANOTHER GROUP OF NEEDS, which is something our resident SHILL NEVER addresses - see my recent Thread - 2 Groups of Needs Explains Virtually Every Objection Used by Cooked Food/Meat Eating Apologists where nn NEVER addresses the Ripple Effect, perhaps because he's incapable of wrapping his brain around it.

NN says...

...there's NO REASON TO BE 100% Raw Vegan.

I say...

...there's NO REASON TO KILL & EAT ANIMALS...

I say...

...there's NO REASON TO KILL/COOK WHAT WE EAT...

I say...

...there's NO REASON TO MAKE ANY 1 OF THE 5 MAIN MISTAKES BELOW...

Mistake #1 - Eating Cooked Food

Mistake #2 - Eating Animals we are Not Biologically Adapted to Eat

Mistake #3 - Eating Plants we are Not Biologically Adapted to Eat

Mistake #4 - Eating Processed Food

Mistake #5 - Eating Conventional/Non-Organic Food

Once again, NO ONE says things the way I say things - NO ONE!

My Message is very simple - most of us are making 5 MAIN MISTAKES that are CAUSING MOST of our Problems where the BIGGEST MISTAKE is COOKING our Food because...

...COOKING allows us to Eat Plants and Animals that we are Not Biologically Adapted to Eat,
...but most importantly, DEAD FOOD CHANGES our MENTALITY.

There are NO Biophotons in anything DEAD.
Biophotons are only in things that are still ALIVE, like Fruits and Vegetables.

My Message is very simple - if I could Rule the World, I would have ONE LAW where everyone had to have a Minimal Biophoton Level and I even said in my video - ONE LAW For A GOLDEN AGE - that I am NOT sure that we have to be 100% Raw in order to have that Minimal Biophoton Level we need as a Species for our 6th Sense or our Spidey Sense and since we cannot change everything overnight, we will still need Leaders for a while and our Leaders, as well as Criminals, would have to have an Optimum Biophoton Level.

My Message is very simple - if everyone on this Planet had a Minimal Biophoton Level, most of our Problems would go away and we would RETURN to the PARADISE we once had before LOST 1 of our Senses, which CHANGED our MENTALITY where now we are competing for Resources on an Abundant Planet instead of sharing the Abundance this Planet has to offer.

My Message is very simple - we're making 5 MAIN MISTAKES - do your best to Correct all 5 of these Mistakes and GOOD LUCK.

My Message is very simple - it won't be easy for most of us in the beginning, which is why I say over and over that we have to Reach the Tipping Point, which is why I promote taking a Solid Food Vacation so we can see what we're missing.

My Message is very simple - it won't be easy for some of us because some of us might have become DEPENDENT on some of these MISTAKES that we have made, as well as the Mistakes of our Ancestors and as a result, some of us might need to SUPPLEMENT, hopefully, only on a Temporary basis.

My Message is very simple - I realize that some people might not have the luxury to Supplement and even did a Video specifically on that where I explain, once again, we have 2 Groups of Needs, which is something our resident SHILL has, once again, NEVER addressed!

My Message is very simple - be the best that you can be keeping in mind that "if the ideal cannot be realized in every detail, it is still worth describing as a standard to aim at," as Socrates once said - see my JR Insert below.

JR Insert from "Standard To Aim At" file...
“In the Talmud, Rabbi Yishamel said, ‘From the day that the holy Temple was destroyed it would have been right to have imposed upon ourselves the law prohibiting the eating of flesh. But the rabbis have laid down a wise and logical ruling that the authorities must not impose any decree unless the majority of the members of the community are able to abide by it. Otherwise the law and those who administer it get into disrepute.’” -Gabriel Cousens, M.D., “Conscious eating” p. 218

“Socrates said that if the ideal cannot be realized in every detail, it is still worth describing as a standard to aim at.” -John Rose, see Plato’s “The Republic” p. 231
End of JR Insert from "Standard To Aim At" file.

My Message is very simple - when you Correct all 5 of those Main Mistakes on a Temporary basis by taking a Solid Food Vacation on Juices, you will Flush Out what Victor Hugo called the Serpent in Man, [our Intestines is shaped like a snake] and you will Bump Up your Biophotons faster and higher than any other method, at least according to Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp who coined the word back in 1976 based on an instrument invented in 1974 - almost 50 years ago and I guarantee you when you Flush Out that Cesspool and Bump Up your Biophotons - YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 05:57PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The LAST STRAW MAN!!!
Date: January 03, 2021 06:20PM

The Benefits of a Raw Vegan Diet are HUGE and the only LAME Excuse any of the Meat Eaters or Cooked Food Apologists can come up with is that it doesn't work long-term.

Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence.

As a species, we have only been Eating Animals and Cooking our Food consistently for about the last 1% of our existence. The fact that there may not have been very many populations of Raw Vegans for the last 40 to 60 thousand years just tells me that we’ve been on the wrong path for too long and just because everyone has been jumping off the cliff does not mean that I want to glide with the stream of that crowd.

Once again, Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence, and the fact they we’ve been Eating Animals and Cooked Food for thousands of years does not prove that we need to continue to do so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 06:22PM by John Rose.

Date: January 03, 2021 06:23PM

My Message is very simple -

- most of us are making 5 MAIN MISTAKES that are CAUSING MOST of our Problems where the BIGGEST MISTAKE is COOKING our Food because COOKING allows us to Eat Plants and Animals that we are Not Biologically Adapted to Eat, but most importantly, DEAD FOOD CHANGES our MENTALITY. There are NO Biophotons in anything DEAD. Biophotons are only in things that are still ALIVE, like Fruits and Vegetables.

- if I could Rule the World, I would have ONE LAW where everyone had to have a Minimal Biophoton Level and I even said in my video - ONE LAW For A GOLDEN AGE - that I am NOT sure that we have to be 100% Raw in order to have that Minimal Biophoton Level we need as a Species for our 6th Sense or our Spidey Sense and since we cannot change everything overnight, we will still need Leaders for a while and our Leaders, as well as Criminals, would have to have an Optimum Biophoton Level.

- if everyone on this Planet had a Minimal Biophoton Level, most of our Problems would go away and we would RETURN to the PARADISE we once had before LOST 1 of our Senses, which CHANGED our MENTALITY where now we are competing for Resources on an Abundant Planet instead of sharing the Abundance this Planet has to offer.

- we're making 5 MAIN MISTAKES - do your best to Correct all 5 of these Mistakes and GOOD LUCK.

- it won't be easy for most of us in the beginning, which is why I say over and over that we have to Reach the Tipping Point, which is why I promote taking a Solid Food Vacation so we can see what we're missing.

- it won't be easy for some of us because some of us might have become DEPENDENT on some of these MISTAKES that we have made, as well as the Mistakes of our Ancestors and as a result, some of us might need to SUPPLEMENT, hopefully, only on a Temporary basis.

- I realize that some people might not have the luxury to Supplement and even did a Video specifically on that where I explain, once again, we have 2 Groups of Needs, which is something our resident SHILL has, once again, NEVER addressed!

- be the best that you can be keeping in mind that "if the ideal cannot be realized in every detail, it is still worth describing as a standard to aim at," as Socrates once said.

- when you Correct all 5 of those Main Mistakes on a Temporary basis by taking a Solid Food Vacation on Juices, you will Flush Out what Victor Hugo called the Serpent in Man, [our Intestines is shaped like a snake] and you will Bump Up your Biophotons faster and higher than any other method, at least according to Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp who coined the word back in 1976 based on an instrument invented in 1974 - almost 50 years ago and I guarantee you when you Flush Out that Cesspool and Bump Up your Biophotons - YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!!

Date: January 03, 2021 06:25PM

[www.youtube.com]
ONE LAW For A GOLDEN AGE
3:35 Minute Video

Published on Aug 1, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at ONE LAW For A GOLDEN AGE.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00463 - 03:35 made 7-31-17:

“The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.” -Tacitus.

“The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be.” -Lao-tzu

“A state is better governed which has but few laws, and those laws strictly observed.” -Descartes

Now when I think of those 3 quotes, I immediately think of the opposite of that - the more corruption the more Laws - the less corruption the less Laws. In an ideal world, we’d only have One Law and I’ve talked about this many times and there’s 3 Ways I can illustrate this One Law.

One is to use “The Essene Gospel of Peace” - One Law - Thou shall Not Kill. Don’t Kill Man nor Beast nor the Food that goes into your Mouth for if you Eat Living Food, the same will quicken you, but if you Kill your Food, the Dead Food will Kill you also for only Life comes from Life and from Death always Death. That really makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it? One Law - Paradise.

The 2nd Way we can explain this Same Law is one of my favorites - it’s what I’ve used all the time and I say we have to have a Minimum Biophoton Level. Now that gives us a little more leeway - might not have to be 100% - we don’t know for sure what that Minimal Level is and also this allows us to gradually increase that as we get more momentum. Once we reach the Tipping Point, I think it’s going to be a no brainer - no one is going to want to go back and do that anymore.

Now the 3rd Way - I’ve told this story before also - let’s just say I’m God and I want to make it real simple for my children. I’ll tell them there’s a simple story to stay in Paradise in Rose’s Garden in Rose’s Paradise and that is that there are 2 Trees and One Law - 2 Trees - One Law. The 2 Trees have to stay separate.

The 1st Tree is the Trees of Life. If we Nurture the Trees of Life, we’ll get all of our Needs and it will Nourish us. If we simply went around the planet and planted forests everywhere, this planet would be Paradise everywhere. One Law - we got to Nurture those Trees and we got to keep the other Tree, this Tree of Knowledge, separate.

The Tree of Knowledge are all of the things that we mastered and the thing about the things we master is like all New Knowledge - it has the Potential for creating Evil if we Apply It to things we Need, which is how we Live and the opposite of Live is Evil and that’s what the word means.

So you got to keep the 2 Trees separate - simple. And remember, when you look at that Tree of Knowledge, I’ve identified 5 Main things we’ve mastered that drastically Changed the Fate of Mankind. The very1st thing is the Fire - goes back to the Cooking of the Food, so it’s all one simple story.

Am I a broken record?

You bet I am because I know how simple it is. It’s ridiculous what everything else we’re doing. Everything else we do when we try to Solve a Problem is always a Downstream Solution. If we don’t Correct the very 1st of all 5 of these Mistakes, we’re kind of wasting our time because if we did that, we wouldn’t make the other Mistakes and then, we’d have all of our Senses - we’d have Paradise - we wouldn’t have all of these Problems that are Within our Control, which is what Paradise is. It’s Not immortality. Who would want to live forever if we’re going to be miserable as we get older?

That’s Not the Solution. The Solution is to Live the Right Way and when you can Wake Up to that reality, my friends, you’re in for a treat.
[End of M2U00463] [675 words]

Date: January 03, 2021 06:27PM

Here's another snippet from my file on The Ultimate Solution Video...

JR Insert from “The Ultimate Solution Video” file...
[www.youtube.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 4
16:07 Minute Video

Published on Apr 16, 2015
In this Video Series, John Rose gives the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species. In Part 4, John goes into even more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions by looking at 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors or 19 main reasons why we have 2 forms of Ignorance where we don’t know we don’t know.

[youtu.be]
7:46 MM
And then, 14 goes to our Reptilian Brain also. We are Herd Animals and the Problem with being a Herd Animal is if we’re heading for a cliff, we’re all going to go off the cliff. A better Analogy might be that our Ship is headed for an Iceberg.

So the Herd Mentality is getting us to go right straight to that Iceberg, but we can use Piece 14, the Herd Mentality, and Piece 9a, our Neocortex, to avoid that Iceberg. We can take 1 of the 5 things we mastered, Piece 39, remember, there are 5 things we mastered, Pieces 36-40, we can take the 4th thing we mastered, Machines, and use that to Modify what used to be the best preparation for a better Way of Life, Piece 42. And that is what comes up with Piece 41, which happens to be the 1st of my 3 Step Process.

So we can use what got us in trouble, our brilliant brain, to get us out of trouble if we can Modify what used to be the best preparation for a better Way of Life. And then, if we can get enough people to do that, they will be in the 1st Wave of Heroes, they will be considered the Trim Tabs to Society.

Remember, our Ship is headed for an Iceberg and we got to turn the Rudder, but the Rudder on a Big Ship has a Rudder and that’s a Trim Tab.

So what we need right now are Trim Tabs to Society. We need Rudders on the Rudder to help us reach Critical Mass. That’s the 1st Wave of Heroes. Once we reach the Tipping Point, once we get enough of us to do this, then the 2nd Wave of Heroes will jump on board and that’s where we reach the Majority. Once we reach the Majority, we’ll finally have One Law only and that’s where we have to have a Minimal Biophoton Level. Now if we still need Leaders at that time, they will have to have an Optimum Biophoton Level and if there are any Criminals around, they too will have to have an Optimum Biophoton Level.

Remember, the 1st Mistake we made Destroyed a Nutrient that Feeds 1 of our Senses and I coined that Condition - Hypo-Heliosis, which is an Abnormally Low Biophoton Level. It also created another Condition I coined - Hyper-Colonic-Tension where we have too much Junk in the Trunk. And these are 2 Huge Mistakes that are 2 Huge Contributing Factors to the Dark Side of our Behavior.

9:58 MM
So we can turn our Ship around if we can just get enough of us to do the 1st of a 3 Step Process, which brings me to the 2nd Part of the 19 Obstacles, which would be those 7 Willingness Factors and those Pieces are 15-21.

End of JR Insert from “The Ultimate Solution Video” file.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 03, 2021 06:47PM

Jr comes back with a strong cross-court smash!!!

NuNativs is scrambling, he dives and returns a high volley!!!

JR is back-pedaling!!!!

Nail biter!!!!!

(I'll comment later when I have time to digest this prolific outburst).

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 03, 2021 07:01PM

One thing I will say is that I have EXTENSIVELY used quotes from the Essene Gospels, including the one above for years. I was/still am a rabid TRUE BELIEVER! That's the thing Rose, I agree with you on the dream and promise, it's just not panning out even with boatloads of supplements.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!

Edmond Bordeaux Szekely only lived to be 74!!!
He told me in his books, which I own most, that if I adapted to a fruit and Essene bread diet, I would LIVE hundreds of years like the Pelasgians!!!!

How dare he not WALK his TALK!!! I want a refund!!!

And how about Essene Master Priest Nazariah whom I hung on every word???
INTERVIEW WITH ESSENE VEGETARIAN

CONCLUSION:

Essene raw foodist got pain and paralysis problems after 5 years on vegan diet
raw fermented dairy removed the problems - of probable B12 deficiency
several cases of vegan deaths due to nutrient-starvation known

(Sounds like Shelton and his Parkinsons).

AN INTERVIEW WITH NAZARIAH
by F. Patenaude, 3/2004

First Experiences With the Raw Vegan Diet
What is your background with the raw food diet?

I’m 46 now and I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 17. At that age, I not only became a vegetarian but also a raw foodist. I included raw dairy into my diet because I had met an elderly Essene teacher who recommended that. Historically, that used to be the Essene diet. The Essenes, for the most part, were not vegans. They were vegetarians and many of them were raw foodists, but they ate fermented dairy products such as yogurt and kefir. So that was my diet was for 7 years. During that time, I did great — no problems at all.

Then, when I had moved to another location, I became very attracted to the vegan philosophy, because it is a beautiful philosophy. I then became a raw vegan.

After 5 years on a raw vegan diet, I lost the ability to walk. All of my extremities — my hands, my fingers and my feet — were in such pain that I couldn’t move. I had central nervous system problems and I was B12 anemic. All of that happened after 5 years on a raw vegan diet.

So I switched back to eating the raw fermented dairy products. At that point, being as nerve-damaged as I was, I also included eggs. I healed myself by reintroducing those products.

At that point, I was wondering whether this was an experience unique to myself, or whether other persons had had problems on the raw food diet in the long-term. In the short term, you don’t have those sorts of problems. They’re nutritional deficiencies that take several years to manifest themselves.

Noted speakers/experts/authors & the Truth
Because I was by this time a "noted raw food speaker" and intimate with other famous raw food speakers/experts, I was often at their homes and getting to know them. I found that many of these noted speakers/experts/authors were experiencing anxiety attacks, panic attacks, clinical depression, and various muscle tissue problems and other problems.

However, what was most troubling, is that they didn't want the public to know. I won't name names because that would be betraying confidential interactions, but many of them called me when they were needing some sort of advice for dealing with these ailments. Then, at the next big raw food conference, there that person would be, preaching the amazing benefits of the 100% raw vegan diet, signing copies of their books, and speaking negatively about cooked food eaters and those who eat only partially raw or are not vegan.

Deaths in the Raw-Vegan Movement
Here, in the Eugene area, where I live, a man in the local raw food support group died about two years ago. He was only in his forties. For two weeks before his death, he’d been telling the leader of that group that he was having bad chest pains, but she just kept telling him, “oh, it’s just detox, it’s just cleansing.”

And he had been into this for a long time?

Yes, for a long time. He was one of the funding members of the raw food support group there. His doctor, when he died, told his wife (the man’s wife) that her husband had died of starvation. His body just starved to death, even though he was eating raw foods everyday. He wasn’t absorbing enough nutrients from it.
I was telling that story to a woman in Santa Monica who is part of a raw food support group there, and she responded by saying: “Oh yeah, we recently had a guy who died the same way, and he wasn’t very old either. The doctor said that his body just starved for lack of nutrients.”

Then I was telling another woman in Florida who’s member of a raw food support group there the same story about both these people, the one in Eugene and the one in Santa Monica, and she responded by saying, “Oh yeah, we’ve had two die that way."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 07:03PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 04, 2021 05:34PM

he’d been telling the leader of that group that he was having bad chest pains, but she just kept telling him, “oh, it’s just detox, it’s just cleansing.”

Bad chest pains and he didn't go to a Dr. or hospital emergency room? He just kept on believing the detox propaganda?

Me, I had been eating low-fat vegan for a few years, both cooked and raw and felt good, never got sick, for the first few years, but more cooked than raw. I could not tolerate all-raw; I would get hypoglycemic. I don't know the biochemistry behind this. It turns out the problem was not raw VS cooked, but not enough good old FATS & OILS.

God works in mysterious ways his wonder to perform: One day I found myself going to the grocery store across the street and buying an entire pound of saturated fat - the unhealthy, hydrogenated, superwhite stuff you use to make pie crusts. I did not want it for eating but told myself I should make a pumpkin pie to serve for a holiday. And I brought it home and just dipped my fingers into it as fast as I could and gorged myself on maybe one-third of the brick. It was as if someone else were doing this and I was watching, like people see their bodies on the operating table during a near death experience.

It didn't take me all that long to conclude that a diet with little or no fat does not do anyone any good in the long run even if you think you feel fine. However, people now go to the opposite extreme, like the Weston Price folks for example but there are other dietary philosophies where you stuff yourself with gobs of fat.

So, I like hearing others' stories as well, this way and that, and I'm not offended if someone here tells me I should have done things differently.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables