Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Illuminati, New World Order, your worst enemy
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 04, 2021 01:43PM

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 18, 2014 04:58AM

For those of you who hate and fear the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Jewish Bankers, check out this video Event Horizon Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age for about 2 minutes worth. This link will jump you to the middle of the video where the explanation lies.

Re: Illuminati, New World Order, your worst enemy
Date: January 18, 2014 09:12PM

Hey Bryan,

First of all, I’ll address what you wrote and then, I’ll address what Wilcock said in the Video.

<<<For those of you who hate and fear the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Jewish Bankers…>>>

Talking about the Rulers of the World does NOT mean that we Fear them anymore than talking about Eating Cooked Food means that we Fear Cooked Food Eaters. If that was the case, then Wilcock must also Fear the Rulers of the World since he was talking about them in the Video! However, the Rulers of the World want us to React Out of Fear to our Problems (many of which they create because Psychopaths Swim in Chaos) and Reacting Out of Fear is indeed important for us to understand - see the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution below.

Now let’s take a look at what Wilcock said in the Video and I’ll rearrange the sequence so that your comments flow with what Wilcock said.

<<<If you are Angry at the New World Order, if you are Angry at the Illuminati, if you Hate them and if you’re out there Afraid of them, they’re winning because Negative Entities Feed on your Fear - they actually harness your Energy of Fear. The Fear that you Feel sends Energy to them.>>>

Yes, I agree, but just because you are Aware of them and are talking about them, does NOT mean that you are Angry at them or that you are Afraid of them and NOT to talk about them would be Foolish because 262 Million people were murdered by them in the last century, which means that we have to do Damage Control in addition to going Upstream so we can Remove the Causes that are creating the Dark Side of our Behavior aka our Individual and Collective Shadow or those unwanted aspects of ourselves and Society which are responsible for our selective memory.

<<<The Pyramid was the master design in which the open sarcophagus in the King’s chamber - you’re supposed to lie in it - you have an out of the body experience where you then face your own Shadow self projected to you as this Monster that you have to wrestle with in the Astral Plane. And if you successfully can forgive and accept that part of yourself that appears to be Evil, then you get the Healing. …We’re going through this planetary initiation of the open sarcophagus. The reason why it’s open is that once we’re through this, there is no more death - we have reached a state of immortality much different than where we are now - that’s what the prophecies say.>>>

This is total BS!!!

As I have mentioned many times, the Rulers of the World or the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior or the Sickest of the Sickest of us or the Worst of the Worst of us are a reflection of us - they represent the Extreme part of the Dark Side of our Behavior, however, to say that we “get the Healing” by Forgiving and Accepting the Dark Side of our Behavior is exactly what the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior wants us to believe, just like the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior wants us to believe that the Dark Side of our Behavior is Outside of our Control or that the Dark Side of our Behavior is part of our Nature or part of our DNA or that Man has a Propensity for Evil and there’s nothing we can do about it, except to “Forgive and Accept that part of yourself that appears to be Evil”!!!

In other words, by Forgiving and Accepting the Dark Side of our Behavior and/or the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior Wilcock is asking us to Deny that we are RESPONSIBLE for the Dark Side of our Behavior and, once again, this is total BS!!!

Now let’s go back to the Premise that many of us do indeed React Out of Fear because that’s exactly what the Rulers of the World want us to do! The Rulers of the World want us to React to our Problems with Fear so that they can impose their Solution in order to Control us. However, we can recognize the Problem without Fear and use our own Solution and the Solution lies in understanding the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution.

To illustrate the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution and how NOT to do what the Rulers of the World want us to do, which is to React Out of Fear, here are my notes and comments from a caller on the Alex Jones Show back on 11-28-12…

JR Insert from “Problem-Reaction-Solution” file...
Per Audio Tape JR# A-99 - 20:22 made 11-28-12:

Caller: I really miss Bob Chapman, he was a great head to be communing with, but what I’m wondering - we’re missing something here - we’re trying to take ourselves - what was it Einstein said that no problem can be addressed at the same level at which it’s addressed at - our Consciousness is what has to change. We’re coming to the point where - did you ever read The Duty of Civil Disobedience by Thoreau (one of the great all time books at Walden’s Pond)? We’re coming to the point where instead of the Problem-Reaction-Solution - they’re using our Fear to Control us. And I know what you’re saying, identify the Problem, but go straight from Problem-No Reaction-straight to Solution.

Alex Jones: No, no, no, I hear you, but some people say just don’t have Fear - I don’t even want to call it Fear - if you know a dam is about to break and you get your family out of the area because it’s cracking and you know it’s about to break, you’re not living in Fear - you’re protecting yourself. People should be very concerned about not fighting back. I get that a lot of people are scared, so they don’t fight back - they think they’ll just stay out of the way - that is not the way to go.

Caller: Right and that’s where the Empowerment from within comes. I said before, Fear is the Ultimate Sin or displaces the greatest lack of faith. Once you find that Conviction minus the Emotional Positionality, go straight at the Problem, identify it, as in your last few callers, like yesterday with the Start Page folks the other day. You know, go straight to the Problem and this is what I’m trying to say, by raising our Consciousness Level to a higher because they Love our Fear. They monitor every single inch of what’s going on and as long as we can step out of the Emotional Positionality and go straight to the Problem and then, identify a Solution, which brings up a good point… 3:44 MM …instead of ask Alex - ask the Warriors…

4:12 MM
Alex Jones: (More Fear)

4:50 MM
Wow, Alex really did come off as a Dis-Info Agent there cutting him off just like he cut me off. He should have let that guy keep talking and what did Alex do? He went right back to the Fear. Alex does sell the Fear to sell products. It’s all about Money in some ways for him, but it’s all he knows too.

Denial is so tricky with people. You can be a great Pattern Assimilator, but if you Shut Off your Frontal Lobe, you can’t process what you just heard. So that’s exactly what’s happening to Alex when I talked to him and when this guy just talked to him. You can see Alex Shut Off his Frontal Lobe - he didn’t even understand what this guy just said because he pointed out the simple Solution.

Problem-Reaction-Solution - they create the Problem wanting us to React and then, Fall for their Solution. But if we don’t React, we won’t Fall for their Solution. So we won’t Fall for their Solution if we don’t have a Reaction. Fear is the Ultimate Sin, but Fear is easily compounded upon because it’s a Side Effect from an Abnorally Low Biophoton Level and almost everyone suffers from having an Abnorally Low Biophoton Level. Fear is such a common symptom because most people have a very Weak Connection to everything around them and they know something’s not right - they just can’t put their finger on it. That’s why we turn to so many other things to find that Warm Fuzzy Feeling that we know is missing. That’s why we turn to the Wrong Food or Sex or Drugs or Money or Relationships because we know deep down something is missing.

So it’s easy to Prey upon our Fear that’s how we’re Controlled - partly how we’re Controlled - don’t let people Satisfy their Needs, so they don’t Feel Connected to everything around them. They already have a Sense of Fear about them, then it’s easy to Enrage these people and Fuel their Fear which will make them Vulnerable to their Solution.

So if you don’t want to Fall for their Solution, then you cannot React to the Problem - you got to Solve the Problem. This goes back to the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction - the Reaction is what we got. The Problem-Reaction-Solution is keeping us all in the –C Box. The Problem is in the –C Box. The Reaction is in the –C Box. And the Solution is Upstream. But no, it gets sucked down into the –C Box too if we accept their Solution because their Solution is on the Wrong Path. They want us to not know what to do and stay Dis-Connected so we’ll be easily corralled because we’re Afraid - we don’t Know How to Act - we need help.

We created the Problem because we made a Mistake and Lost 1 of our Senses and now we have the Wrong Mentality and now we don’t Know How to Behave and now we need Systems to Control us and those Systems end up Controlling us and it’s just one Sick Chaotic Planet we live on now and it’s all because of us.

And we can change that in an instant simply by Strengthening our Connection to everything around us. That is the Ultimate Solution to get rid of the Problem. Don’t React to the Problem. Don’t focus on the Problem. Don’t use Piece 8.4 in a Special Teaching Tool that I created, which in Latin is known as Modus Ponens. This is where we take the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction. This is where we Treat a Symptom for a Problem that’s Within our Control or a Problem that’s Lifestyle Related.

Almost every Problem we try to solve is Lifestyle Related. Our Economic Crises - how can that be Lifestyle Related? How can our Political Crises be Lifestyle Related? It’s simple - we Destroyed our Source to 1 of our Senses - that created a Dark Side to our Behavior - that Weakened our Connection to everything around us - that allowed us to do something we’ve never done before - that allows us to Prey upon Ourselves. And what we do is the Sickest of the Sickest of us Preys upon our Fear and offers a Solution to all of the Problems we have. They don’t want the Problems to go away.

10:02 MM
There is an Ultimate Solution - a simple Solution to end our Economic Crises.

How can Lifestyle Factors end our Economic Crises?

Because Money is a Subsequent Need from having a Weak Connection and from having the Wrong Mentality. 10:17 MM

End of JR Insert from “Problem-Reaction-Solution” file.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illuminati, New World Order, your worst enemy
Date: January 11, 2021 10:27PM

John Rose

...see above...

Now let’s go back to the Premise that many of us do indeed React Out of Fear because that’s exactly what the Rulers of the World want us to do! The Rulers of the World want us to React to our Problems with Fear so that they can impose their Solution in order to Control us. However, we can recognize the Problem without Fear and use our own Solution and the Solution lies in understanding the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution.

To illustrate the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution and how NOT to do what the Rulers of the World want us to do, which is to React Out of Fear, here are my notes and comments from a caller on the Alex Jones Show back on 11-28-12...

JR Insert from “Problem-Reaction-Solution” file...
Per Audio Tape JR# A-99 - 20:22 made 11-28-12:

Caller: I really miss Bob Chapman, he was a great head to be communing with, but what I’m wondering - we’re missing something here - we’re trying to take ourselves - what was it Einstein said that no problem can be addressed at the same level at which it’s addressed at - our Consciousness is what has to change. We’re coming to the point where - did you ever read The Duty of Civil Disobedience by Thoreau (one of the great all time books at Walden’s Pond)? We’re coming to the point where instead of the Problem-Reaction-Solution - they’re using our Fear to Control us. And I know what you’re saying, identify the Problem, but go straight from Problem-No Reaction-straight to Solution.

Alex Jones: No, no, no, I hear you, but some people say just don’t have Fear - I don’t even want to call it Fear - if you know a dam is about to break and you get your family out of the area because it’s cracking and you know it’s about to break, you’re not living in Fear - you’re protecting yourself. People should be very concerned about not fighting back. I get that a lot of people are scared, so they don’t fight back - they think they’ll just stay out of the way - that is not the way to go.

Caller: Right and that’s where the Empowerment from within comes. I said before, Fear is the Ultimate Sin or displaces the greatest lack of faith. Once you find that Conviction minus the Emotional Positionality, go straight at the Problem, identify it, as in your last few callers, like yesterday with the Start Page folks the other day. You know, go straight to the Problem and this is what I’m trying to say, by raising our Consciousness Level to a higher because they Love our Fear. They monitor every single inch of what’s going on and as long as we can step out of the Emotional Positionality and go straight to the Problem and then, identify a Solution, which brings up a good point... 3:44 MM ...instead of ask Alex - ask the Warriors...

4:12 MM
Alex Jones: (More Fear)

4:50 MM
Wow, Alex really did come off as a Dis-Info Agent there cutting him off just like he cut me off. He should have let that guy keep talking and what did Alex do? He went right back to the Fear. Alex does sell the Fear to sell products. It’s all about Money in some ways for him, but it’s all he knows too.

...see above...
End of JR Insert from “Problem-Reaction-Solution” file.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables