Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Renaming this board!
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:21AM

In light of the direction this board has taken ( or been taken ) perhaps it needs to be renamed to reflect it's present nature.

Here are a couple of suggestions. Let me know what you think, or add your own.

1. The Dead and No Food Board.

Everyone has been driven off this board by JR and his offsider ( but to a lesser degree ) so aside from a few old dinosaurs there is no one else here so the board is basically dead and the only discussions seem to be conspiracies, psychopaths and hoaxes.

2. The JR Conspiracy and Psycopaths board.

Be as creative as you like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Renaming this board!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 08, 2021 06:00AM

Here, here! Yes there is no discussion whatsoever about diet, NATURE, the construction of Earthly Paradise, it's all just distracting politics and conspiracies. Jehovah's Witnesses, preach more truth about Paradise on Earth than the members of this board.

I never even paid attention to politics whatsoever until this year, mainly because of decisions from Corona that would affect my ability to be a nomad and to get free stimulus money from our corrupt government and economic system.

Unfortunately, participating here is to subject yourself to tyrannical, divisive, manipulative, degrading behavior and personal assault from OUR resident psychopath JR, closely emulating the behavior of his hero Trump.

John Kohler would be shocked to see what has become of his creation.

Johnny Lovewisdom would be rolling over in his premature grave...

PARADISE LOST!!!
(Let me stew a bit on a new name).

How bout:
JR's Bored?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2021 06:50AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 08, 2021 08:19AM

He must be very bored, why else would he keep going down to the crypt to resurrect his old Zombie posts!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 08, 2021 03:48PM

BJ

In light of the direction this board has taken ( or been taken ) perhaps it needs to be renamed to reflect it's present nature.

Everyone has been driven off this board by JR and his offsider ( but to a lesser degree ) so aside from a few old dinosaurs there is no one else here so the board is basically dead and the only discussions seem to be conspiracies, psychopaths and hoaxes.

Survival of the fittest. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Everybody left the Other Topics Board because their Liberal Ideology couldn't compete with The Truth/Facts/Common Sense as civilly presented by Moi.

Those leaving this Main Forum is related to their disagreeing with the mission of this board - The Raw Vegan Diet is the optimal diet for humanity. By the time this forum started discussing the Covid Coup in February, it was mainly Fresh, JR, Tai, Horsea, RawPracticalist, JTPrindl, Prana - and they all still chime in occasionally. Reiterating - those who left disagreed with the theme of this discussion board.

And as far as our discussing Coronavirus - Coronavirus and all its many aspects is DIRECTLY RELATED TO OUR DIET! We discuss All The Facets of The Raw Food Diet and of Coronavirus because Life is not ONE DIMENSIONAL. This Main Forum is about THE RAW VEGAN DIET LIFESTYLE, which is NOT ONE-DIMENSIONAL!

OUR DIET is Directly Related to OUR HEALTH. OUR DIET and OUR HEALTH are Directly Related to CORONAVIRUS. The Coronavirus and THE COVID COUP affects every aspect of Our Lives and Our Health, INTRUDING on Our Health, Our Food Supply, Our Bodies, Our Selves, Our Mental Health, Our Food Freedom, Our Health Freedom. For Example - VACCINES.

The Coronavirus is the most Phenonemal, Impactful, Intrusive Event of our Lifetime, so if anyone thinks Coronavirus is not related to OUR DIET and Our Health, they're either STUPID, NAIVE, IGNORANT, SIMPLE MINDED or CAN'T DEAL WITH REALITY.

Our Diet and Our Health Affects Every Aspect of Our Lives. Coronavirus and Our Diet are DIRECTLY RELATED!

Date: January 08, 2021 04:02PM

NuNativs

I never even paid attention to politics whatsoever until this year, mainly because of decisions from Corona that would affect my ability to be a nomad and to get free stimulus money from our corrupt government and economic system.

Even NuNativs agrees that Coronavirus IS POLITICAL. So Take Off The Blinders, put aside your Linear Thinking and embrace the Complex -

Our Raw Food Diet/Coronavirus/Politics - INTERWOVEN.

Date: January 08, 2021 04:11PM

Plainly displayed regarding this Main Forum:

This board is for the discussion of Vegan Living and Raw food related discussion

RAW FOOD RELATED DISCUSSION is what we're doing, so get over it!

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:15PM

Hey Jen, it's mind boggling to see how myopic some people are. I've made it a practice NOT to waste my time reading any of bj's or nn’s comments, so I don't even click on any of their threads, but I clicked on this thread only to see what you wrote and since you quoted bj, here's a reply to his nonsense...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
fresh

this is a raw vegan board.
you drive people away not JR and I as we are accused of doing.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: January 08, 2021 04:27PM

John Rose
Hey Jen, it's mind boggling to see how myopic some people are. I've made it a practice NOT to waste my time reading any of bj's or nn’s comments, so I don't even click on any of their threads, but I clicked on this thread only to see what you wrote and since you quoted bj, here's a reply to his nonsense...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
fresh

this is a raw vegan board.
you drive people away not JR and I as we are accused of doing.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

JR lies, he reads ALL of our posts and then saves them to his computer in our own personal files, only to be COPY/PASTED later as some kind of ammo...
(Ya WE're special).

Date: January 08, 2021 04:48PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
John Rose
I signed a Petition a while back to fire Fauci and I started to get emails from LifeSiteNews and this is the first email I've actually looked at, so I don't know that much about this group yet except for what I've read and watched this morning.

Like most things I look into, everyone is missing a lot of the Pieces of the Puzzle, especially the most important Pieces, and this group is no different.

Nonetheless, my approach is the same as Bruce Lee's - “Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own.”

Based on my 30 years of extensive research and analysis I have found most people come up short.

First of all, most people do very little, if any at all, research and as a result, their mind is not their own and they don't have any meaningful Dots to Connect.

As Dr. Tim O’Shea writes,

“As we saw in The Doors of Perception, in today's world of controlled information, people think what they're told to think - over and over and over and over. Mass opinion on most topics is a commodity that is bought and paid for. We don't even know that we don't know. ... In America, conventional wisdom that has mass acceptance is usually contrived: somebody paid for it.”

In other words, most people have NO Original Thoughts and virtually everything they think is what the Powers that be want them to think and according to Dr. Tim O’Shea, “It is an exhausting and endless task to keep explaining to people how most issues of conventional wisdom are scientifically implanted in the public consciousness by a thousand media clips per day.”

Secondly, most people have not been taught any critical thinking skills and very few have been given that gift, so even if they did some research or even a lot of research, most people could NOT Connect the Dots even if they had them.

Since most people do not do any research, they are incapable of absorbing what is useful, they are incapable of rejecting what is useless and since their mind is not their own, they are incapable of adding what is essentially their own.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: January 08, 2021 04:51PM

Myopic, yes, that's a good word for their attitude, which is ironic considering they're so focused on Intersectionality.

Date: January 08, 2021 04:58PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Greatest Obstacle to Living Reform!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 18, 2020 10:44AM

It boggles my mind that people can find out about Raw Food and they understand how far off our Medical System is and they can't extrapolate that to everything else.

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Why did T. C. Fry change his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?

The reason Fry changed his focus from Health to Freedom is because anyone who spends their life as I have and Shelton and Fry soon realizes the ROLE these Private Owners of the Earth Play in the grand scheme of things.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 08, 2021 06:24PM

I AM A CONSPIRACIST

Date: January 08, 2021 06:39PM

Speaking of conspiracies, can someone enlighten me as to the pedophilia angle as when I look up these Trumpers, QAnon keeps coming up with reference to it....

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 08, 2021 06:42PM

pizzagate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables