Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

EXCLUSIVE: Man who entered Capitol tells his story to LifeSiteNews
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:42PM

I signed a Petition a while back to fire Fauci and I started to get emails from LifeSiteNews and this is the first email I've actually looked at, so I don't know that much about this group yet except for what I've read and watched this morning.

Like most things I look into, everyone is missing a lot of the Pieces of the Puzzle, especially the most important Pieces, and this group is no different.

Nonetheless, my approach is the same as Bruce Lee's - “Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own.”

Based on my 30 years of extensive research and analysis I have found most people come up short.

First of all, most people do very little, if any at all, research and as a result, their mind is not their own and they don't have any meaningful Dots to Connect.

As Dr. Tim O’Shea writes,

“As we saw in The Doors of Perception, in today's world of controlled information, people think what they're told to think - over and over and over and over. Mass opinion on most topics is a commodity that is bought and paid for. We don't even know that we don't know. ... In America, conventional wisdom that has mass acceptance is usually contrived: somebody paid for it.”

In other words, most people have NO Original Thoughts and virtually everything they think is what the Powers that be want them to think and according to Dr. Tim O’Shea, “It is an exhausting and endless task to keep explaining to people how most issues of conventional wisdom are scientifically implanted in the public consciousness by a thousand media clips per day.”

Secondly, most people have not been taught any critical thinking skills and very few have been given that gift, so even if they did some research or even a lot of research, most people could NOT Connect the Dots even if they had them.

Since most people do not do any research, they are incapable of absorbing what is useful, they are incapable of rejecting what is useless and since their mind is not their own, they are incapable of adding what is essentially their own.

[www.lifesitenews.com]
EXCLUSIVE: Man who entered Capitol tells his story to LifeSiteNews
There is enough 'illegal activity' being committed by elected officials, what are you supposed to do?
Wed Jan 6, 2021 - 9:02 pm EST
By LifeSiteNews.com

January 6, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Leo Kelly was one of the first men to breach the Capitol building and go inside with dozens of others. In this exclusive interview with LifeSiteNews correspondent Jim Hale, Leo talks about his conflicted feelings about what he did, and why he felt it was necessary.

7:04 Minute Video

[www.lifesitenews.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are a few more articles from LifeSiteNews...

[www.lifesitenews.com]
Facebook removes all on-the-ground video of Capitol Hill protest
'At this point they represent promotion of criminal activity which violates our policies,' the social media platform stated as a justification for censoring content.
Thu Jan 7, 2021 - 5:53 pm EST
By Calvin Freiburger

January 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Social media giant Facebook announced it is deleting all videos taken during Wednesday’s storming of the U.S. Capitol building, ostensibly to prevent “promotion of criminal activity.”

“We have been searching for and removing the following content,” the company said in a statement, “Praise and support of the storming of the US Capitol”; “Calls to bring weapons to locations across the US — not just in Washington but anywhere in the US — including protests”; “Incitement or encouragement of the events at the Capitol, including videos and photos from the protestors,” because “At this point they represent promotion of criminal activity which violates our policies”; “Calls for protests — even peaceful ones — if they violate the curfew in DC”; and “Attempts to restage violence tomorrow or in the coming days.”

Facebook, which has also suspended President Donald Trump (as has Twitter), added that it has updated its label on election content stressing that Joe Biden is the “certified” winner of the presidential election, and has “taken enforcement action consistent with our policy banning militarized social movements like the Oathkeepers and the violence-inducing conspiracy theory QAnon.”

Conservatives have noted that Wednesday’s videos are an invaluable resource for firsthand information about what transpired at the Capitol, and have noted Big Tech’s double-standards in what type of content the industry is willing to let stand:

Dozens of protesters broke into the U.S. Capitol Building onWednesday after the “March to Save America” rally where the president said supporters would march “over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,” where “we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen-and-women” who were meeting to formally object to the certification of electoral votes from a handful of states.

As covered live by LifeSiteNews, viral videos showed groups of protesters engaging in physical altercations with police, pushing against security barricades, breaking through a window, trespassing in congressional offices, and climbing on walls, causing the vote certification to be suspended and lawmakers to be evacuated from the chambers. LifeSite’s on-the-ground reporting indicates many were allowed to enter and simply walked through the building (which is normally open to the public) after the initial breach.

Trump told the breachers to “go home in peace” via tweets and video message, yet a coalition of Democrats and establishment Republicans quickly decided that Trump had “incited” the violence, some by blaming his support of marching to the building (which was a pre-planned part of the event, advertised before Trump’s remarks), others by blaming Trump’s refusal to concede in the first place.
[www.lifesitenews.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.lifesitenews.com]
Untangling the accounts of what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, and some perspective
How should pro-lifers view what is unfolding in America? What will we think 6 months from now? And, there is still a lot we don't know.
Thu Jan 7, 2021 - 3:55 pm EST
By Claire Chretien

January 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – How should the pro-life movement respond to the strange events that unfolded in Washington, D.C. yesterday? How should Americans and non-Americans feel about what happened inside and outside the U.S. Capitol, and what does it mean for American civil discourse moving forward?

First, to state the obvious: LifeSiteNews – and the pro-life movement, I’ll add – has never and will never support senseless violence. Abortion is a terrible act of violence against innocent unborn children, and our opposition to that unjust killing is what motivates us to peacefully fight for the complete abolition of abortion.

There is a lot we don’t know about what transpired yesterday, and we will likely find out more in the coming days and weeks. Everyone should have an open mind and be ready to reconsider his opinions in light of new facts. The full truth of what happened may very well make a small group of Trump supporters look bad – but it also may very well make leftists, Antifa, and the Capitol police look far worse. We don’t know and there is no possible way to know right now exactly what happened. And why did Capitol police (or Secret Service?) shoot and kill – apparently in cold blood – a 35-year-old Air Force veteran who is now being vilified by mainstream media, as if she somehow deserved to be killed because she believed in “far-right conspiracy theories”?

Context about the U.S. Capitol
Some context: the U.S. Capitol is generally open to visitors during business hours. Anyone who has ever participated in a lobby day or been a tourist in Washington, D.C. knows this. People wander into the U.S. Capitol and its Senate and House office buildings all the time. There are separate staff entrances so the people who work there don’t have to wait in line with everyone else. Visitors are required to go through security, which is a bit like a pre-9/11 airport (metal detectors and your bag gets X-rayed).

You can be asked to leave or arrested if you block the hallways. People get arrested inside the Capitol all the time, usually as part of peaceful, planned civil disobedience protests. Obviously, the coronavirus has changed things, but during the ancient “normal times” the buildings were quite open to the public. (As a side note, pro-lifers who have protested outside the U.S. Supreme Court on abortion-related decision days are accustomed to going through the minimal security in the National Archives, which is next to the Court, to use the bathroom.)

The House and Senate chambers are not open to the public or even most Capitol Hill staffers. Suffice to say shirtless people inside the legislative chambers are not a normal sight, nor is it normal for visitors to root through congressmen’s desks.

It seems the Trump supporters who entered the Capitol yesterday didn’t go through security, possibly because Capitol police simply stood down. In at least one instance the Capitol police actually opened a barricade for protestors to stream through; it’s unclear why.

From the footage that I’ve seen, it seems that the biggest difference between the majority of the protestors who entered and wandered around the Capitol and any other visitors on any other pre-coronavirus day is that the former did not go through security, thus likely making authorities (understandably) nervous.

Windows were broken, certain parts of Congress were vandalized. I’ve not seen any pro-life leaders condoning that and obviously LifeSite does not either.

People scaled the walls and scaffolding. Some who were there have told LifeSite journalists that this was dramatic and unnecessary because the doors were literally open for people to stream through.

I’ve attended many Marches for Life, a number of them as a LifeSite journalist, and also reported on the 2017 pro-abortion Women’s March and the 2017 inauguration of President Trump. (I was not in D.C. yesterday, though.)

The Women’s March literally featured a speaker, the singer Madonna, who said she’d “thought an awful lot” about blowing up the White House. It also had its fair share of people (mostly peacefully) “storming” or rushing buildings.

The Senate confirmation hearings of Brett Kavanaugh were disturbed by dozens of abortion supporters who interrupted the hearings and were then hauled away and arrested by police. After Kavanaugh was confirmed, abortion supporters stormed the U.S. Supreme Court and tried to break into it by banging on the doors.

When I was reporting on the ground for LifeSite at Trump’s 2017 inauguration, there were police in full riot gear. Anti-Trump protestors lit cars on fire, smashed Starbucks windows, and generally trashed the city. A colleague and I were given tickets to an Inaugural Ball. We had to walk about seven blocks of closed roads (any inauguration is a crazy time to be in D.C.) that night, past small groups of Occupy Wall Street types who were beating drums and burning American flags. My soul felt very uneasy. My colleague and I were in ballgowns and very clearly going to a fancy event. Several leftist agitators literally hissed at us and made rude comments. Thankfully, that was all we experienced.

‘A total crushing anti-Free Speech effort that treats Trump-supporting groups like Branch Davidians’ is coming: Federalist’s Ben Domenech
Ben Domenech of The Federalist published a fantastic analysis of yesterday’s events in his newsletter The Transom.

“What happened yesterday didn’t depress me the way it seemed to depress other people,” he wrote. “Maybe that’s because I don’t view the institution of the Capitol as sacred the way others do. As a former staffer, I’ve known too many stories about the nooks and crannies where Ted Kennedy did stuff to get too verklempt about it. And the invaders stayed inside the velvet ropes in Statuary Hall, which I actually care about. But it’s disturbing for a lot of reasons, two in particular that stick out.”

He explained:

The first is a comment from an apolitical friend who wandered into the room where the roiling crowd was on the screen in the early afternoon yesterday: “Is that Black Lives Matter?” No, it’s not - but also, it is. An apolitical viewer of the summer of 2020 would learn one distinct lesson: if you want to be heard, if you want to be listened to, you need to go into the streets, make a ruckus, set things on fire, and tear down icons of America. This disrespect will be welcomed, hailed, and supported if your cause is just and your motives are righteous.

Just about everyone who showed up on Capitol Hill yesterday believed that about why they were there. The only difference between the horned man standing in the Senate chair and the smiling man hauling the Speaker’s podium out the door and the fellow who attempted to tear down Andrew Jackson’s statue or the criminal who set fire to Saint John’s church is a matter of jersey color.

Domenech’s second reason is that “The iconoclasm of the right is a real development and it is here to stay. You’ll wish for the old man in the tricorn hat waving a Cato Constitution when you see the new right blasting statues with graffiti.”

I’m not sure if I agree with his second reason, but I most certainly agree with this:

The breach yesterday has been long in the making. Even as a young staffer I was shocked at how unsecure the Capitol was – there are numerous gaps in their security that you will easily witness if you spend any time there. It’s only the intimidating columns, the confusion about which door you can use, the institutions and norms that keep people at bay. And those, alas, are now gone. They are dead, they are in the ground, and they are not coming back.

And this:

What will happen next is obvious: A total crushing anti-Free Speech effort that treats Trump-supporting groups like Branch Davidians. An effort to restore the fundamentally unserious neocons as the voice of reason in the room. A hardening of the bounds of the People’s House to keep people away from politicians. A use of any levers of government power – including audits, regulation, and lawfare – to harass conservatives now categorized as seditionists and terrorists by the incoming president who falsely claims to want to unite the country. And above all, a doubling down on all the policies and efforts put in place to crush exactly the type of people who showed up at the Capitol yesterday in a foolish, desperate attempt to make themselves heard.

I hope Domenech publishes the full text of his newsletter, which one usually must pay to read, at The Federalist or somewhere else because his analysis is so spot-on that I think the world needs to read it.

Our country has reached a dark moment and crossed into uncharted waters. Things are only going to get darker, especially now that a Biden regime is just weeks away. In six months, how will we look back on the events of January 6? What will we think of them in a year? It’s impossible to know, really. We’re still piecing together the facts of what happened, who did what and why, and what bad actors were involved.

Where do we go from here?

The best course of action for freedom-loving pro-lifers, I believe, is simply this:

a.) Pray for America and strive for sanctity in our daily lives.

b.) Love your family, and love your neighbors.

c.) Speak truth to power, no matter the cost, gathering inspiration from people like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Bishop Athanasius Schneider.

d.) Prepare for darkness and more persecution knowing however that in the end Christ will be victorious.

e.) Continue to condemn senseless political violence (and acknowledge it is far from concentrated, normal, or prevalent on the American “right,” no matter what mainstream media tell us), voter fraud, and tyranny in all of its many forms.

LifeSite will continue to bring our readers fearless reporting on issues of life, faith, family, and freedom. Please pray for all of our journalists and staff, that we may prudently and accurately report what is happening in America and around the world.

RELATED:

LifeSite VP: I was in DC today. Here’s what I saw, and what I think about it.

What just happened in Washington, DC?

Yesterday was historic – and not in a good way
[www.lifesitenews.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.lifesitenews.com]
BREAKING: Biden calls Trump supporters ‘domestic terrorists’
The vast majority of those attending the Jan. 6 rally were peaceful, engaging in non-violent demonstration of support for Trump and against an incoming Biden administration.
Thu Jan 7, 2021 - 4:08 pm EST
By Pete Baklinski

January 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Joe Biden labeled Trump supporters as “domestic terrorists” in a tweet this afternoon.

“What we witnessed yesterday was not dissent — it was disorder. They weren’t protestors — they were rioters, insurrectionists, and domestic terrorists,” Biden wrote.

On Jan. 6, hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters gathered in Washington D.C. for the March to Save America. After President Trump addressed the crowd around noon, a number of people stormed over police barricades and entered the Capitol building. One woman was fatally shot by police. Three others were wounded. More than a dozen police officers were hurt.

The vast majority of those attending the rally, however, were peaceful, engaging in non-violent demonstration of support for Trump and against an incoming Biden administration.

Biden today introduced Merrick Garland as his pick for attorney general, the nation’s top law enforcement official. Garland was former-president Obama’s pro-abortion Supreme Court nominee in 2016. In May of 2016, Garland voted against allowing Priests for Life to have an en banc hearing by the whole court in the group’s case against the Obama Administration’s contraception mandate.

Biden said today that in the “past four years we’ve had a president who’s made his contempt for our democracy, our Constitution, the rule of law, clear in everything he has done.”

He vowed to change the Department of Justice in the course of his administration.

“More than anything, we need to restore the honor, the integrity, the independence of the Department of Justice that’s been so badly damaged,” he said.

Referring to claims that Trump misused the Department for his own benefits, Biden tweeted today: “It’s time for a Department of Justice that serves the interests of the people — not a presidency.”
[www.lifesitenews.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.lifesitenews.com]
Yesterday was historic – and not in a good way
Patriots rallied, Antifa and its handlers created an incident, and Mike Pence betrayed us.
Thu Jan 7, 2021 - 1:54 pm EST
By Steven Mosher

WASHINGTON, D.C., January 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Yesterday began with a peaceful MAGA rally.

President Trump spoke at length detailing how the election was stolen in key swing states—and it was stolen. Then he encouraged the crowd to walk to the Capitol in a peaceful demonstration of their displeasure with what was arguably the most corrupt election in American history.

It goes without saying that the President did not call for violence. You can watch the speech for yourself. The president has never, in all of the hundreds of rallies that he has held, incited his rallygoers in that way. The atmosphere at the rallies is more along the lines of a kind of family reunion for forgotten Americans. Those of us who support him are happy warriors for truth, bearing zero resemblance to those on the Left.

That fact did not, of course, stop the media talking heads and the politicians from falsely blaming Trump and his supporters for what happened then.

Mingled in the crowd were members of the terrorist group, Antifa, who were there precisely to commit violent acts as part of a “false flag” operation. We have copies of the notices that Antifa organizers had sent out to their followers to infiltrate the crowd wearing MAGA gear and evidence that they were waiting for an opportunity to strike. One retired FBI agent reported seeing a bus disgorge an entire busload of Antifa.

These instigators were in the lead when the crowd reached the flimsy metal barricades surrounding the Capitol building that had been set up by the Capitol Police. The rallygoers respected the barricades, but the Antifa plants began pushing these aside and encouraging others to do so. In some cases, the Capitol Police simply stood aside and let the crowd in. Some of the scenes look like opening day at Disney World, with the crowd walking— not running— calmly towards the building as the police seemed to lead the way.

At this point, President Trump sent out a video message to his supporters asking them to end the rally and leave. He reminded them that “we are the Party of law and order” and that they should “respect the law and our great men and women in blue.”

This was not a message that Twitter wanted the world or Trump’s supporters to hear. They quickly took this video and another tweet down. (All who are concerned about social media censorship should note that Twitter has now censored the sitting President of the United States for the first, but undoubtedly not the last, time.)

Over the years, I’ve been in the Capitol building a hundred times. It’s one of the most secure buildings in the world. It’s definitely not a building that you can “storm” or “breach”—as Trump supporters are accused of doing. All the Capitol Police would have had to do keep the unarmed protesters out and secure the building is to lock the heavy steel doors. Instead, they let them in.

One video, obviously staged and filmed for publicity purposes, shows the Capitol Police opening an exit door, encouraging the crowd to come in, and then running away. The Capitol Police, I should note, work for Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell.

Pictures from inside the Capitol do not show those inside rioting or engaging in destructive acts, although several interior windows were reportedly broken by Antifa activists. Facial recognition technology has linked some of the Capitol rioters to Antifa/BLM activists in Philadelphia and Arizona. Congressman Matt Gaetz courageously pointed this out during his floor speech.

Finally, although this is being widely reported as a “violent” assault on the Capitol building, there have been to date no injuries reported among the Capitol Police force, members of which were seen taking selfies with some of Trump’s supporters inside the Capitol.

On the other hand, one unarmed demonstrator, a 14-year Navy veteran by the name of Ashli Babbit, was shot and killed by plainclothes police. They inexplicably fired through a window on a closed door. May she rest in peace.

Do not expect any George Floyd-style eulogies for this poor women, however. The media can barely bring itself to mention her name. They are too busy attacking Trump supporters for causing “chaos” by walking around inside the Capitol and engaging in seditious acts like praying in the House chambers for their country.

The media prefer to celebrate things like Leftist agitators rioting in front of the White House and pulling down statues, like they did last summer. These are the kinds of acts that make Obama “proud”, as he said at the time, and get you included in Nike commercials.

Was the entire episode staged? It certainly seems that way to an increasing number of people.

In any event, the incident proved enormously useful to those who wanted to quickly certify the fraudulent election. Following the supposed “riot”, a number of Republicans backed off of their commitments to challenge the election results in key states. The Democrats—and some Republicans--came back to the House chambers with (pre) prepared speeches about how Trump and his supporters were engaging in an “insurrection” and threatening to overturn the “will of the people.”

As for Mike Pence, who was presiding over the counting of the electoral votes, he used the “violence” to justify handing over power to those who stole the presidential election—and continue to steal elections.

The plan—which I understand Pence had earlier agreed to—was to send the dueling slates of electors back to the contested states for the state legislatures to decide which one to certify. His action in doing so would have been justified by a longstanding rule laying out the Vice President’s role in counting electoral votes.

For decades, this rule has read that the Vice President would, before any votes are counted, “ascertain that [the] certificates are regular in form and authentic.” This rule would clearly have given Pence the authority to introduce competing slates of electors and send these back to the states.

Instead, without telling the President and his team, Pence changed the rules concerning how the electoral votes would be counted to avoid having to introduce or address the rival slates of Trump electors.

The “Pence rule” cedes the authority to determine which “certificates are regular in form and authentic” to the House Parliamentarian, who provides the House with guidance on parliamentary rules and procedures. The only votes that will be “announced”, the new rule reads, are those that the “Parliamentarian’s advised me is the only certificate of vote … from an authority of that state purporting to appoint or ascertain electors.”

The House Parliamentarian, of course, is appointed by the Speaker of the House, who is none other than Nancy Pelosi. What this means is that, for whatever reason, Pence let a member of Pelosi’s staff adjudicate the slates of electors. The outcome was a foregone conclusion.

It is hard to put into words the depth of the betrayal that I feel. Pence has always portrayed himself as utterly committed to the pro-life, pro-family, pro-American cause.

And yet it is impossible to avoid the conclusion that, for whatever reason, he conspired with Nancy Pelosi and, of course, Mitch McConnell, to betray the very voters who put him in office in the first place. Not to mention the 75 million voters who voted in November, the pro-life cause, religious freedom, the Second Amendment—indeed, every principle he has long claimed to support.

Does he intend to run for president in 2024? Good luck with that.

As far as I’m concerned, he belongs right up there with Benedict Arnold and Aaron Burr.

Steven W. Mosher is the President of the Population Research Institute and the author of Bully of Asia: Why China’s Dream is the New Threat to World Order
[www.lifesitenews.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Man who entered Capitol tells his story to LifeSiteNews
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:54PM

He said he learned much of what he knows through online research – which included the 1991 book "Behold a Pale Horse" by Arizona writer William Copper – that involved shadowy groups such as the Illuminati, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg group.

"At a certain point, it all clicked in a way. Oh, my God. I see now the reality of what’s going on," he said, adding that the Q movement validated beliefs he had held as far back as 2016.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2021 04:56PM by NuNativs.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Man who entered Capitol tells his story to LifeSiteNews
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 08, 2021 05:05PM

It seems that the only people who really get it are the ones who really care and are NOT AFRAID of the FACT that what is happening right now with this BS VIRUS, ELECTION FRAUD and THE GREAT RESET is the WORST TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE ever!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Greatest Obstacle to Living Reform!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 18, 2020 10:44AM

It boggles my mind that people can find out about Raw Food and they understand how far off our Medical System is and they can't extrapolate that to everything else.

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Why did T. C. Fry change his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?

The reason Fry changed his focus from Health to Freedom is because anyone who spends their life as I have and Shelton and Fry soon realizes the ROLE these Private Owners of the Earth Play in the grand scheme of things.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables