Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Capitol Was STORMED! - Everything You Need To Know
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 09, 2021 03:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Capitol Was STORMED! - Everything You Need To Know
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 09, 2021 03:35PM

lol - Funny, but sad moody smiley

So many views in a couple days.

Date: January 09, 2021 03:57PM

Yea, over a million.

I just started transcribing some it and here's all I got so far...

[youtu.be]
0:01 MM
Good evening Government Property. The Capital has been Stormed, the Senate Runoff Election Results are in and the Electoral College has certified the Election. We’ll tell you what you think about all of these things and more, but first, we’d like to begin by congratulating Nancy Pelosi, who earlier this week, banned gendered terms, like Mother and Father, from being used in the House. It’s a Progressive Step to help dissolve the Loving Fabric of Families that is so troubling. It’s also a much needed and powerful Step toward censoring God, as God as used gendered terms, like Man and Woman in the Bible, repeatedly.

With the admirable Left Leadership in our Country we can look forward to the Evil word of God being progressively eroded away in exchange for the all-loving, omnipresent word of the Government, which seems to be more trustworthy than God.

On a note of Un-Godly Intellectualism, on January 3rd, that 117th Congress kicked off with a Missouri Representative concluding a prayer with Amen and a Woman.

As the Left insists on banning gendered words, their Intellectual Superiority compels them to make up new gendered words and use them.

A Woman - a word with a deep and rich meaning to balance out Amen.

Amen has a meaning of Truth and solidarity, as a Woman balances out that meaning, it apparently has a meaning of Lies and Division. 1:36 MM

…Georgia Senate Runoff Elections…

[youtu.be]
2:06 MM
Both Democrats won despite the adversity they faced when Facebook shut down the Fundraising Pages for both Republican Campaigns.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 09, 2021 04:16PM

Ha, Ha, Ha, NOT!!!
Fun and games?

Quick question, what if none of it is TRUE???? I know you've spent decades of your LIFE, buying into this, you're certainly not going to admit it now...

Pam B., Effort, Pennsylvania
"The saddest and most upsetting day regarding our country, in my lifetime. Our democracy was at stake, and the sitting president supported all of this. I was angry, afraid, but mostly angry. That nobody reined this President in months/years prior to this says a lot about the Republicans' inability to be objective. And yesterday was the icing on the cake. How many lives must be threatened before Trump is stopped? I live in a great amount of fear now ... as the emotions of the people rioting will, no doubt, trickle down to residents in my community."

Janet B., Las Vegas, Nevada
"I was watching the confirmation process and saw the Capitol, MY Capitol, being stormed. I told my husband that, after watching many movies with foreign agents attacking the White House, I never expected to see so-called Americans attacking. We wept."

Ken A., Memphis, Tennessee
"I am so totally disgusted and disappointed. So many people I know and consider friends, are in total support of Trump. They consider the people who invaded the Capitol as patriots and that the election was a fraud. Things will never be the same."

Jake, Indianapolis
"My wife calls me a robot because I don't show my emotions very often. Yesterday, on my drive home, I was so angry with the terrorists who desecrated our Temple of Liberty, I cried. This was almost as surreal as 9/11. I was texting with my British friend who, along with his wife, just became permanent residents. I apologized to him for what he was seeing. This is the United States of America. We do not act this this. We are the example to the world of what freedom and democracy look like. Not by screaming, or bravado, or force, but by going about our business and letting our normal be how we show the world ... this is how it is done, this is who we are. Yesterday, we lost this. Yesterday, America failed."

Shana D., California
"[Wednesday's] attempted coup was one of the most terrifying things I have witnessed with the exception of 9-11. Within the last four years Trump has managed to tear down the democracy that we built, fought and died for. We have managed to hold onto our democracy by a razor thin margin and I pray that we can turn around our country before it is too late."

Kim S., Gray, Tennessee
"I'm frightened at what this administration has gotten away with. I'm frightened by how gullible and uneducated our US citizens have become. I'm frightened that we value personality over our laws and constitution. I'm frightened that one evil-intentioned man can rise to the top of our political system to become President. I'm frightened that the whole world is watching and that the rest of the evil in this world is seeing how divided and vulnerable we are now. I'm afraid we've lost our Democratic way -- that we've forgotten that being an American requires a personal responsibility to our Nation to be good caretakers of our laws, our words, and each other. I'm frightened to be a US citizen for the first time in my life."

Michael F., Albemarle, North Carolina
"When broadcasts of the insurrectionists came to my attention I was outraged for a few minutes but ended up with tears and sadness that any American would take part in any conduct being exhibited. I can't watch anything about this without getting completely choked up and shedding tears. I fear for my country if these abhorrent actions continue. The President is clearly delusional, still speaking of a stolen election he won by a landslide. All of this is traceable back to his proclamations and I feel it's time for us to say, "lock them up."

Javier A., Alhambra, California
"Fascism has come to America. All Americans of goodwill must stand against our old enemy, whether under the banner of White supremacy, Nazism, Confederacy, KKK or plain old racism. In all its manifestations, it is the enemy of democracy and freedom."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2021 04:55PM by NuNativs.

What Leftists Think About Freedom of Speech
Date: January 09, 2021 06:21PM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 09, 2021 06:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables