Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

JR's Controlled Opposition File
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 10, 2021 04:14PM

"Those who tell the stories rule society." -Plato

Here are my Related Files, File Preview and Best of the File Preview for my file on Controlled Opposition followed by links to my File Previews for Con Artists and Psychopaths and an interesting article on Internet Shills, as well as one of my videos using Plato's quote above.

Note: The purpose of EVERY Video and Post I make is to help put an End to the Needless Suffering on this Planet and the purpose of this specific Thread is to help everyone understand that there are more Controlled Opposition Patriot Leaders than Real Patriot Leaders - that Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them and that means that we do NOT want to let Controlled Opposition go to waste because there is some Truth in what they say.

Controlled Opposition

=====================================================================
…see “Agent Provocateur” file…
…see “Alex Jones” file…
…see “Al Jazeera” file…
…see “Cointelpro” file…
…see “Con Artists” file…
…see “Conspiracy” file…
…see “David Icke” file…
…see “Distractions” file…
…see “Divide & Conquer” file…
…see “Essene Christianity VS Paulianity” file…
…see “Freedom Movement” file…
…see “Hitler Test, The” file…
…see “Illusion of Choice” file…
…see “Internet Shills” file…
…see “Invisible Psychopaths” file…
…see “John Birch Society” file…
…see “John Kaminski” file…
…see “Magic and Magicians” file…
…see “Magic Psychos” file…
…see “Propaganda” file…
…see “Psychopaths” file…
…see “Psyops” file…
…see “Revolution” file…
…see “United Nations” file…
…see “World Health Organization - Who” file… 25 of 25
...Best of the File Preview...
• “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (1870 - 1924) (22 April 1870 - 21 January 1924) 53
• “The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956) (12 September 1880 - 29 January 1956) 75
• They don't care what we know; only what we do with what we know. They speak of false unity but actually fragment the freedom movement so not enough people focus on the right thing at any given time, while making sure we're too broke to make enough lasting progress.
• It’s Not What We Know - it’s What We Do With What We Know!
• They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.
• There are more controlled opposition patriot leaders than real patriot leaders.
• Make no mistake about it, Mike Adams and Alex Jones are pursuing a hidden agenda and their “alternative” propaganda is just as subtly crafted as that of the main stream media. They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. Mike Adams and Alex Jones are being funded by Jewish money and they are playing the role of the loyal opposition. They are helping Obama to foment a civil war from the opposite side of the table. The Jews intend to promote Mike Adams as their surrogate leader of the armed American resistance and, if this is allowed to happen, he will lead that resistance to its’ wholesale destruction. The Jews always stack the deck by inserting their people as the leaders of both sides and thereby controlling the outcome.
...End of the Best of the File Preview...
...File Preview...
• “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
• “The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken
• We should wonder if divide and conquer isn't a better strategy to the globalists than controlled opposition.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Per Audio Tape JR# B-34 - 11:38made 1-31-13:

• When it comes to Master-Slave Relationships, there are basically 2 Types - one is where it’s obvious that you have a Master and that you are a Slave and the other is where it’s Not obvious that you are a Slave and the problem occurs when we don’t know how to think like the Masters and are now, easily Tricked and Fooled by Infiltrators or by Controlled Opposition that can set us up for the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution and this is how Controlled Opposition works - this is how Internet Shills Influence Public Opinion.
• When we can fall for made up Crises - be it Peak Oil, Global Warming or Overpopulation, then we can have as Fearful Reaction, whereby, we fall for the Solutions offered by our Masters. Again, the Key here in this Relationship is we don’t know that we are Slaves and when we don’t know that we are Slaves, it’s virtually impossible to understand how our Masters are thinking and what they’re doing to us. But once you understand by studying those Psychopaths who Rule the World, we find their Modus Operandi consistent where they use Divide and Conquer and Controlled Opposition. They either get us to fight amongst ourselves, which is the main ploy used when we know we are Slaves. But when we don’t know we’re Slaves, the main MO is through Controlled Opposition and this is where Internet Shills come into play where they Influence people’s Opinions on various Message Boards to keep us all Distracted into thinking we need Solutions for Problems that really don’t even exist.
• So we can either have a Slave Mentality, which is like an Employee Mentality or we can more of an Employer Mentality or more of a Master Mentality. And we need to have the Master Mentality to make sure we don’t fall Prey to Controlled Opposition, especially when it comes to the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Per Audio Tape JR# B-35 - 11:00 made 2-03-13:

• In this way, you can look or evaluate what anyone says and you might say, well, they’re making 20 Points - the first 10 I already knew about them and agree, the next 9 I didn’t know about them, but it makes sense and I now understand and now, the 20th Piece they throw at you is in the last Group - you don’t believe it - you never heard of it before - it really Challenges your Belief System and now, they are 2 possible Ways or 2 possible explanations for how that can happen. One Way would be that person is an Infiltrator and this is Controlled Opposition and they’re hoping that you will accept the 20th thing also and in that way, they can Trick you. The other Way is that we already have been Tricked and when we hear the Truth, we don’t believe it because it goes against too many References.
Per Audio Tape JR# B-60 - 09:09 made 4-22-13:

• Those who are part of Controlled Opposition are going to make us think that they are getting us out of Plato’s Cave, but all they’re doing is getting us up to another Level, but we’re still in Plato’s Cave.
7-28-13

• CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
• Control the head, and you control the body. This is how the richest people in the world manipulate entire economies in a pyramid scheme called banking. That is how they have always done it and will continue to until it stops working.
• If you can Control the Head, you can Control what we think. If you can Control what we think, you can Control what we do. If you can Control what we do, you can Control what we get. If you can Control what we get, you can Control the Masses.
• If we can Control the Head, we can Control what we think. If we can Control what we think, we can Control what we do. If we can Control what we do, we can Control what we get. If we can Control what we get, we can Control the Masses.
• Alex brags about all of the History that he has read, but how does he know that what he has read was NOT written by the Victors or is Alex fully aware and he is simply part of the Controlled Opposition?
• Someone HAS to be in Charge of Controlled Opposition and who could that be?
• Alex sure does fit the bill, especially how he always has ONE AGENDA - SLAM HITLER because Hitler knew how to use the Antidote against those who Control the Head. Since those who Control the Head depend on a Debt-Based Economy, a Debt-Free Economy Eliminates our Need for intervention, but a Debt-Free Economy is only what we get when we do the right thing.
7-29-13

• Alex Jones had a caller on today that just proves to me more than ever that Alex Jones is part of the Controlled Opposition.
• Quite frankly, if weak minded people want to think I’m an operative or something, they’re welcome to it because they’ve never counted anyways. I’m looking for men and women who want justice and freedom and who are intelligent to try to restore the Republic. And I’m here promoting the Bill of Rights (yada yada yada) [here are the 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to the Rulers of the World for about 8 minutes]
• JR: I’m going to tell everybody Alex Jones is part of Controlled Opposition - he’ll tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to the Rulers of the World. And that one lie is Hitler and the Nazis - turn Hitler into a Villain so no one will ever consider what Hitler did and that is turn against those in Power and defeat them by Not Playing their Game. That’s one of the big lies they don’t want us to know and that is Hitler knew how to defeat the International Bankers and that’s to Not Play the Money Game.
10-15-13

• Remember, everything is a Distraction unless we’re getting Re-Connected!!!
• Yes, we have to do Damage Control, e.g. End the Fed, but we should never use the Art, i.e. Damage Control without the Science, i.e. getting Re-Connected!
Alex Jones is the Controlled Opposition

• Alex Jones deliberately misrepresents and seeks to discredit gun owners. He is kosher approved and comes with full Zionist funding via the Jewish Bronfmann family. Same thing is true of Mike Adams and the Natural News web site. Adams is joined at the hip to Alex Jones and also receives funding from Jewish sources. -Ed Arlt
Alex Jones' Mission - Discredit Gun Owners

• Makow comment: Alex Jones is correct about many things and teaches many people. But he is kosher approved. Otherwise he wouldn't be on Kosher TV with Piers Morgan or linked by Drudge. In other words, he is controlled opposition.
America's Un-Promise

• Of course, there’s one very important issue that Mike Adams and Alex Jones always fail to mention, and that is the central and instrumental role that the Jews have played in America’s downfall and destruction and the absolute control of America wielded by Israel. In this article, there is no mention of the fact that several of the founding fathers warned America’s posterity that the Jews (if not forever banned from these shores) would bring about exactly the circumstances we now face. Nor is there any mention of the increasing numbers of America’s populace who are recognizing the wisdom and truth of these prophecies, and are waking up from the hypnotic trance by which the Jewish media has held them in thrall. Make no mistake about it, Mike Adams and Alex Jones are pursuing a hidden agenda and their “alternative” propaganda is just as subtly crafted as that of the main stream media. They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. Mike Adams and Alex Jones are being funded by Jewish money and they are playing the role of the loyal opposition. They are helping Obama to foment a civil war from the opposite side of the table. The Jews intend to promote Mike Adams as their surrogate leader of the armed American resistance and, if this is allowed to happen, he will lead that resistance to its’ wholesale destruction. The Jews always stack the deck by inserting their people as the leaders of both sides and thereby controlling the outcome. -Ed Arlt
• “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
Re: Demand A Real Plan...

• Of course, there are a lot of reasons to Not like Alex Jones and it’s hard to know for sure if he’s part of Controlled Opposition or he’s just a victim of Divide and Conquer. I just watched a really interesting YouTube Video on the Holocaust by David Cole and the way Alex talks about Hitler, I’m beginning to think he’s part of Controlled Opposition. I’ve called in several times and he cuts me off when he should have let me get talking. In fact, someone else called in recently and made this point to him and when this guy was explaining the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution and how Thoreau had the Solution to deal with this tactic based on Thoreau’s “The Duty of Civil Disobedience,” Alex cut him off just like he cut me off.
Re: Demand A Real Plan...

• I will say one thing about this article or YouTube Video by Thom Hartmann (thanks again Bill for NEVER showing a link so we can see the source) before I show the glaring inaccuracies is that Thom was right about Hitler and this Piece of the Puzzle has convinced me that Alex Jones is indeed part of Controlled Opposition. I rode the fence for years as to whether he was a victim of Divide and Conquer or Controlled Opposition because all of the supposed proof given against him was so flimsy that I actually thought Alex must be behind it. But when I just recently learned more about why Hitler HAD to be turned into a Villain (see my 2nd post under the Holo Hoax Thread [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ), it became extremely evident to me that this is exactly what Controlled Opposition does, just like Paul did with the message from Jesus. This is why Alex Jones keeps Vilifying Hitler so that the masses never think that Hitler might have found a way to break away from the Slavery imposed by the Sickest of the Sickest of us by using Debt-Free Currency, just like Lincoln and Kennedy used it and were assassinated for the same reason Hitler HAD to be turned into a Villain.
Re: common nonsense

• First of all, Alex Jones is a Dis-Info Agent and just like everyone else who is part of the Controlled Opposition - they will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. The point here is that most of the facts that come from Alex Jones do indeed Shut Down most people’s Frontal Lobe, which makes them have a Mental Processing Error - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] - it’s called Unrealistic Optimism, which explains how people Run to Denial.
The TRUTH Has ENEMIES...

• It took me a long time to be convinced that Alex Jones was actually part of the Controlled Opposition. I have always suspected that he might be, but everything I had read that claimed to be evidence that he was Controlled Opposition was so lame, that I actually thought that Alex might have been behind it. I have been listening to Alex every day for about 2.5 years because I love to study everyone who thinks that they have an answer to any of our problems plus he does disseminate a lot of useful Information. In fact, I’ve known about Jones ever since he came on the scene, but never paid him any attention until I started focusing more on the #1 Source for False Knowledge and now, I have a 600 page file on Jones.
• What convinced me that Jones is part of the Controlled Opposition was when I started studying Hitler and the Jews. Now that I understand the Truth about Hitler and the Holocaust, I am more willing to accept the Alex Jones - Stratfor Connection. If you listen to Alex’s show, Alex refers to Hitler and the Nazis at least a half a dozen to a dozen times and this is exactly how Controlled Opposition operates. “They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.”
• Here’s some more info on the Alex Jones - Stratfor Connection
Re: This is PURE GOLD! George Zimmerman Re-Enactment

• <<<You quote Alex Jones. Really?>>>
• I haven’t quoted Alex Jones in this thread, but I have quoted Karen Hudes and Ted Nugent.
• So have I ever quoted Alex Jones or used him for a source?
• You bet - why let Controlled Opposition go to waste!
• As I mentioned to you in your Thread - common nonsense, they [Controlled Opposition] will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.
• So Alex Jones and Wikipedia are the same because they are both owned and Controlled by the Rulers of the World and as long as we know what to look for, they can be used and should be used to our benefit. Unfortunately, most people don’t know what to look for, but hopefully, that will change very soon!

• <<<You atack Panchito for his wike source, then quote the likes of info war come dude get over yourself.>>>
• First of all, I never attacked Panchito - I just pointed out that Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source because it’s owned and Controlled by the Rulers of the World, just like Alex Jones is owned and Controlled by the Rulers of the World. The difference here is that Alex Jones is part of the Controlled Opposition and as I’ve mentioned to YOU twice already, Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.
• Once again, why let Controlled Opposition go to waste!
• Tell me Bill, do think it’s funny to ignore what people post and then make up things about them or is this just part of your job? With each and every post you make you just reinforce my belief that you might be an Internet Shill, otherwise, why would you falsely claim that I attacked Panchito, who by the way, I’ve come to his defense on many occasions, and why would you completely ignore what I just posted to you in this Thread and what I mentioned to you in your Thread - common nonsense?
• So tell me Bill, is this your way of showing me that you’re Shutting Down your Frontal Lobe or is this your twisted sense of humor or do you have an ulterior motive or all of the above?
• For everyone else’s benefit, Alex Jones is part of the Controlled Opposition and those who are part of Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. This means that we can use Alex Jones because he interviews a lot of people who don’t even know he’s part of the Controlled Opposition, like Karen Hudes and Ted Nugent, which I referenced to in this Post because they both had valuable information to share.
• So whatever you do - don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!

• The reason why BW said that she “immediately thought of people like YOU” when she read the Article below exposing Internet Shills is because it’s very obvious to anyone who reads the Article and pays attention that you ARE an Internet Shill and you are becoming very predictable!!!
• “We work on influencing people’s opinions here,”
• My task? “To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis?"
• But I think you should know: Shills exist. They are real. They walk among you, and they pay special attention to your popular gold-bordered WATS posters. You should be aware of this. What you choose to do with this awareness is up to you.

• There is a Common Link between rhb and Alex Jones and since you don’t know the Common Link, you don’t realize that Alex Jones is a disinformation agent and rhb is an internet shill. Once you know what to look for, it’s very obvious and then, they become very Predictable!!!
• Here’s an older Post of mine and you tell me if you can find the Common Link.
• Re: The TRUTH Has ENEMIES… […see above…]
Re: MEDITATION - Who is BRAINWASHING Who? You Decide!!!

• What if most (if not all) of these Russian Defectors are just part of their Controlled Opposition where they tell you 100 things that are True just to get you to believe in the one Lie that is crucial to them? That’s why I asked - who is Brainwashing who? Is the KGB Brainwashing us or is it their Defectors who are Brainwashing us or are they both Brainwashing us?
Why Illuminati Bankers Create False Opposition

• Read this to understand why Joseph McCarthy, the John Birch Society & Alex Jones are false opposition. The two arms of the capitalist central banking cartel are organized Jewry and Freemasonry. The purpose of false opposition to take the focus off of them.
• As you indicate, the bottom line is the financial muscle. Therefore the banking power, the power to create money privately and soak the world in usury, is the key. Nearly all our efforts must focus there, since that manipulation spawns our other political and cultural problems. That is why they like us chirping about a smörgåsbord of issues and why the tea party movement started decentralized with End the Fed as a fairly common theme and ended up a neutered monolith that largely supports the GOP and neo-con wars while forgetting about a Fed probe.
• They don't care what we know; only what we do with what we know. They speak of false unity but actually fragment the freedom movement so not enough people focus on the right thing at any given time, while making sure we're too broke to make enough lasting progress.
10-15-13 [...duplicated above...]

• Remember, everything is a Distraction unless we’re getting Re-Connected!!!
• Yes, we have to do Damage Control, e.g. End the Fed, but we should never use the Art, i.e. Damage Control without the Science, i.e. getting Re-Connected!

Subject: Citizenship/ Are we moving towards communism?

• This movie asks the question: Are we losing control of our democratic republic from within—by communist infiltrators disguising and seeding their ideals in social issues (gay marriage, environmentalism, education, feminism, religion) to reach us--and most easily--our children? If you believe the film, infiltration is well established on a macro basis across all avenues of American society. So please do not focus on the one issue that affects your personal views. Look at the BIG picture. Are we Americans slowly transferring our rights much like grains of sand erode from a beach? No one notices as the grains of sand disappear and reappear somewhere else. They seem inconsequential by themselves. But in the aggregate, a mountain is moved.
AGENDA: Grinding America Down
1:31:39 Minute Video
[vimeo.com] .

Controlled Opposition – How to spot a fake leader
[www.truthin7minutes.com] .

• Controlled opposition gives us amazing nuggets of information, get us follow them like heroes, then ultimately spin us off into la la land.
• Here’s the list of controlled opposition in the truth / new age movement:

Anatomy of Controlled Opposition

• This article inquires the nature of the phenomenon named 'controlled opposition', aka 'limited hangout', which comprises useful idiots in the service of manipulative powers. This phenomenon is known in the history literature and is often quoted by media venues which proclaim to be 'alternative', i.e. auxiliary to the state/banking/corporate establishment, and yet may be controlled opposition themselves.

• How to identify Controlled Oppositions
• A controlled opposition can be identified by means of its techniques and/or results. Its techniques comprise of Social Engineering (Moral, Cultural & Ethnic) and Psychological warfare e.g. FUD.
FUD stands for: Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. It encompasses many approaches and techniques:
• 1. Countering the empiric wisdom of the generations by means of rigged freak events, thus complying with the inverted-world concept and aspiration of the Illuminati.
• 2. Indoctrinating people in to destructive sequences of see-think-say-do, i.e. programming them.
• 3. Fake 'alternative' venues:
3.1 Max Keiser, who installs FUD concerning the financial markets, while ignoring:
3.1.1 The USG holds enough real assets vs its debt.
3.1.2 Re-basing the currency to gold and silver strangulates the economy.
3.1.3 The root-source problem is the delegation of money-creation to the central banks.
3.2 Blaming Israel for US-UK operations e.g. 9-11 and the recent Connecticut school shooting.
3.3 Pretending maternity & marriage were oppression.
3.4 Pretending Arab nomads were 'Palestinians' i.e. the Biblical Jews.

Understanding Controlled Opposition, Controlled Regulation, & Social Counterbalances

• A Word About "Operatives"
• In the 90's, we worked with an independent political party called the "U.S. Taxpayers Party", now called the "Constitution Party". It was an amazing organization filled with very knowledgeable people who maintained amazing integrity in everything they did.
• After working in the party for a while, we discovered that two "operatives" had infiltrated our party. Throughout a period of about a year, these 2 operatives had caused division among our members, embezzled nearly all of our financing, hijacked all fund-raising, and effectively derailed all of our efforts.
• This man and his wife (actually they were co-operatives and were probably not married at all), were actors. (Throughout the rest of this article, I may refer to the 2 operatives in the singular.) They were playing a real-life role pretending to be people they were not so as to accomplish a specific goal, and that goal was to shipwreck the Florida division of the U.S. Taxpayer's Party.
• In order to accomplish this goal, they had to gain the faith and trust of everyone around them. They had to convince us that they were just good, ambitious people helping out. They had us over for dinner. We had long talks. We worked together, played together. We thought they were our friends.
• "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer."
• The Florida division of the party was financed almost completely by a kind, wealthy gentleman who purchased stock in a company which produced and sold a book. The money from the stock sale along with the revenue generated by book sales were intended to support the party. The operative was in charge of the whole operation (we didn't know he was an operative at the time).
• After a long, twisted soap opera, we discovered that the stock that had been sold to this wealthy gentleman was fraudulent. There was no corporation. There were no real stocks. The operative sold fake stock certificates to a non-existent corporation; a clear felony. Not surprisingly, despite having solid evidence with signatures, witnesses, and a complete paper trail, the local prosecutor refused to prosecute the operative.
• After their crimes had been discovered, these operatives fled to York, Pennsylvania where they destroyed a world-wide patriot shortwave radio station - both financially and physically - in less than 8 weeks. After that, they moved to Texas and continued their subversive work.
• Through this ordeal, we gained a tremendous education about the way the world really works. We realized that these operatives were probably CIA controlled and therefore immune to any prosecution. We also learned about the single most powerful weapon used by operatives:
• Faith.
• When you have faith in someone, you give them power to influence you, and this influence is the most important tool operatives have to control people and organizations.
• Because faith is so central to the accomplishment of their goals, they will do anything to build and maintain it. They will give you help when you need it. They will do good deeds to build their reputation. They will "confide" information in you (so they say). They will maintain public integrity. They will even cry at times to convince you that they feel strongly about their spouse, their children, or their country. They will spout tears to convince you that they personally feel the pain of injustices done to others. All of this is done for a single purpose:
• To gain your faith.
• When operatives are working on very "important" long-term assignments (years or decades), they may attend church, marry, and have children. They will befriend neighbors and gain a positive reputation in the neighborhood. If they are working to deceive a large group of people, their ability to gain the faith of a small group of local people provides the valuable "evidence" they need to convince a large group of people that the operative is a good, sincere person. The local community vouches for them.
• To support this assertion, the operative will be interviewed with their spouse present. They will be shown with their children and with their neighbors. The good deeds that the operative has done will be used by the unsuspecting friends to build and maintain the operative's reputation.
• There is a tremendous amount of work that goes into building the facade of an operative, but the careful observer must never forget that this is all done for the purpose of gaining and maintaining faith (aka, credibility, trust, etc.) for without these things, the operative will have no influence at all.
• Finally, we must realize just how much influence an operative can have. In the case of our political party, the entire Florida leg of the party was rendered inoperative after less than a year. A world-wide shortwave radio station was destroyed in about 8 weeks. Now imagine the power that an operative would have if they had their own national talk show and were watched by millions of people each night.
• An operative such as this has an enormous influence in elections, public opinion, congressional actions, and much more. This operative in such a highly-public position causes an enormous amount of division among people by carefully spreading disinformation and using emotionally-coercive techniques, and this division is the most common tool used to control and diffuse the power that an otherwise united people would have.
• The term "divide and conquer" is used to describe the methodology of weakening an opponent by dividing their sense of unity which hinders their ability to coordinate their efforts. This division effectively renders a target group - small or large - unable to function. This is why the creation of division in a target group is so important to operatives.
• In the rest of this article, you will learn about 2 primary types of social "controls" that are used to control people, whether they be in groups, societies, organizations, or entire countries. Controls are simply roles that operatives play, and these roles have been used by corporations, governments, and subversives alike to influence and manipulate opponents since the beginning of civilization.
• Never before in history have operatives - acting as controls - been more powerful and effective. The unprecedented ability to communicate with millions of people at one time makes controls more important and influential today than ever in history, and for this reason, they are everywhere, and they are often very well paid.
• "What most people don't realize about operatives is this: Those closest to them don't know they are operatives. They sometimes marry and their spouse has no idea they married an operative until years later."
• "Social Counterbalances"
• A "Social Counterbalance" is a type of social control. This type of control - an operative - pretends to be in league with their opposition. They speak in support of their opposition. This makes their opposition feel as if something is being done on their behalf. When the opposition "feels like" something is being done on their behalf, their emotional frustration is relieved and they are demotivated. As a result, the opposition is much less inclined to do anything to solve the problem.
• This is the goal of the social counterbalance: To demotivate - and therefore deactivate - the opposition.
• If a social counterbalance (or "counterbalance"winking smiley didn't exist, then you would feel increasingly frustrated that no one is standing-up for your point of view. This frustration would eventually cause you to become angry enough to actually do something about it. You would get involved in the political process to some degree, whether it be protesting, making phone calls to senators, attending political meetings, or something else.
• This is exactly why the establishment has people like Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, and the like. The same stands true for both sides of the aisle; Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal, constitutionalist or communist. Virtually every type of social group, political organization, and society are being controlled by the corporate elite using these various techniques.
• Ponder this question:
• Why do you listen to these programs?
• If you dig deep, you will realize this: At least part of the reason you listen to these programs is because it makes you feel better. It relieves the frustration you feel. It makes you feel like there are others out there who share your point-of-view. It makes you feel more in-control and less helpless; empowered and less alone. It gives you hope. And while none of these "feelings" in and of themselves are bad things, the outcome is actually harmful to your position.
• Why?
• Because your "good" feelings are based on a lie. They are a false hope.
• Although you feel like your voice is being heard, it doesn't matter because you are losing the battle. Although people are talking about your viewpoint on national radio and although people are expressing your values on national television, you are still losing the war, but again, this is exactly the purpose of a social counterbalance: To disarm your frustration and make you feel better so you will be less motivated, and all this while your opponents win the battle.
• If you are a conservative and you believe that any mainstream media figure is "on your side", you are fundamentally deceived. Indeed, these operatives do some good in their work, but only because they have to in order to gain and maintain your faith.
• If you are a liberal and you believe that figureheads in mainstream media are "on your side", you are equally deceived. These operatives are only quelling your frustration and anger, making you feel like your voice is being heard, and creating a false enemy to blame everything on (conservatives) while they keep your attention off the real thieves of your money, property, and freedom.
• These operatives are not deceived themselves. They are professional actors playing a role. They know exactly what they are doing, why they are doing it, and they consider it the "role of a lifetime". They are often very well paid.
• For them, it may be very enjoyable to get paid well while achieving fame, power, and recognition. They may get buzzed from the power they wield, but at the core, they are professionals doing a job for pay. Fooling you and influencing your actions and opinions is what they are paid to do. They don't care about the issues they speak about but they are paid to convince you that they do.
• Acting is - at its core - an act of deception. When you act, you are attempting to make people believe that something is true when it is not true. Operatives acting as social counterbalances are very good at what they do. This is why they are in the position they are in. As far as actors are concerned, they are the best of the best.
• "One of the primary psychological barriers preventing common people from comprehending the enormous level of deception they are under is this: People judge the integrity of other people by looking at themselves. Since they see themselves as basically 'good' people, who could never engage in such intense deception, they assume that others could not do these things either. This is a fundamentally-flawed conclusion."
• We must all come to terms with the fact that Newscasters and commentators are paid to do a job in a way that is in the best interest of the controlling stockholders of the networks. The controlling stockholders of the networks are also controlling stockholders of pharmaceutical companies, oil companies, and other large corporate industry.
• People who control the flow of information control who gets elected. They decide who gets removed from office. They direct public opinion. They decide government policy. They control virtually everything public. With this level of control, the ability to make money or to divert public money into private pockets becomes trivial.
• We must all realize this fact: If a newscaster or commentator is paid by (works for) mainstream media - a corporation, they are serving the interest of the owners of that corporation. This is their job.
• Artifacts
• If these concepts are new to you, then you will undoubtedly want to contemplate these concepts. In the process of this contemplation, you will want evidence to show whether these things are true.
• Since these types of crimes and coverups are secret, how do you find out about them?
• We all know that lies leave clues. For example, when someone lies about something, there will be some information somewhere that does not fit together with the lie. This conflicting information is called an "artifact".
• When you consider the fact that operatives acting as social counterbalances are professional (paid) liars, then you should be able to find artifacts of their lies. Of course, operatives will attempt to hide or explain-away the more obvious artifacts, but a real researcher can uncover them.
• So, in search of these artifacts, we need to begin to ask hard questions. See the section near the end of this article called "Hard Questions" to see some real-life artifacts.
• Summary
• Social counterbalances are the key operatives in maintaining the public faith in mainstream news, and with this faith comes the power to influence, and with the power to influence comes money, and lots of it.
• Now it's time to take a look at another tool in the arsenal of social engineers: "Controlled Opposition".
• "Controlled Opposition"
• Controlled opposition is the concept of controlling both sides of a conflict so you can determine who wins. In this scenario, you control the winning side, and you control the opposing side.
• For example, with few exceptions, all herb advocacy groups are actually owned and controlled by the very industry that is their primary competition: The pharmaceutical industry.
• How better to decide the outcome of a contest - whether a game or a political battle - than to control both sides.
• To maintain credibility, herbal advocacy groups must look and act like they are working hard to support the use of herbs, but because they are controlled by the opposition, they make sure that pharmaceutical companies ultimately win. These court battles may look real, but the attorneys eat together, drink together, and laugh at the game they are profiting from.
• "The easiest way to control or eliminate competitors is not to beat them in the marketplace, but to use the power of government to exclude them from the marketplace. If you wish to control commerce, banking, transportation, and natural resources on a national level, you must control the federal government. If you and your clique wish to establish worldwide monopolies, you must control World Government."(The Rockefeller File, Gary Allen 1976)
• Health "associations" are another example of controlled opposition.
• Enormous pharmaceutical companies profit from illness. If you're healthy, they don't make a dime. For this reason, it is in their interest to be sure as many people are sick as possible, and large health "associations" play a key role in this scheme.
• These associations - like The American Heart Association, The American cancer Society, The American lung Association - keep you busy donating your hard-earned money, running races, knocking on doors, and all the while they are funding pharmaceutical research and paying for self-promotional advertising.
• When you stop and think for just a moment, you will realize that they have never financed the cure for anything, and although they may have done some good here and there, this is only to convince you that they are "good" and "sincere" organizations; to gain and maintain your faith.
• See: cancer Institute and American cancer Society skewered in new book by leading cancer expert... Link...
• In reality, they are nothing more than operatives making you feel good by causing you to believe that your marathon helped people with cancer while making sure your money and effort does not find its way into the hands of real researchers who have literally stopped and reversed cancer multiple times throughout history. The pharmaceutical companies who actually control these organizations don't want you to even know that cancer has been stopped or reversed, so you will never see any mention of these types of things by these organizations.
• The good feeling that you get when you see a little boy or girl with cancer get to fulfill a wish or dream on their deathbed is heartwarming, yet, if the money has been spent promoting and training doctors to use natural immune-based therapies that have actually wiped out cancer in studies, this child would never be in this position to begin with.
• So, everybody is happy at some level: The pharmaceutical company sells expensive chemotherapy drugs; The association gets points in public's eye for making a wish come true, and you feel warm and fuzzy for being part of the process.
• This is the heart of the health care industry today. They create a problem, suppress the solution, and patent the management of the problem. This way they can charge outrageous prices for the "medicine" (because it's patented and there is no competition) that doesn't cure anything, but it suppresses the symptoms and requires that you keep taking it, thus it provides the pharmaceutical complex with only thing that keeps them healthy: residual income.
• Most importantly, none of this great deception would be possible without the hard work of the associations keeping your attention on marathons, door knocking, fund raising, and other endless activities that would be entirely unnecessary if the real solutions were not suppressed.
• All of this activity and widespread involvement also convinces the public that cures don't exist. People say, "Surely if there was a cure, someone in this large organization would know about it." So the ultimate outcome is that these large organizations make it virtually impossible for the public to believe that such a cover-up exists even when scientific evidence and countless testimonials prove differently. They are there primarily to shape public opinion. The money they raise is negligible in comparison with the enormous cash flow that they protect by keeping proven cures unbelieved and unaccepted by the public. At its core, it is an astonishing psychological operation.
• In the end, the amount of suffering and death that has resulted from operatives working as controlled opposition is incalculable.
• "Controlled Regulation"

• Hard Questions
• Autism
• Why does mainstream media never mention the mountain of evidence connecting autism, ADD, and ADHD with Vaccines? In fact, why do they continually deny the existence of the scientifically established connection?
• Answer

• Global Sterilization Program
• Why does mainstream media fail to mention the mountain of evidence revealing the global sterilization campaign currently underway through the use of hidden additives in Vaccines?
• Answer

• 9/11: Steel Buildings Falling at Freefall Speed
• Why does mainstream media not mention the ever-growing mountain-of-evidence showing that 9/11 was a preplanned, orchestrated event, and that physics dictates that it is physically impossible for buildings for collapse at free-fall speed unless each subsequent floor is demolished before the falling debris comes in contact with it?
• Furthermore, why are they withholding the fact that thousands of engineers and architects have now publically stated that the official story about how the towers fell is a lie?
• Answer

• Herbs are Harmful
• Why do they continually run fabricated scare stories about herbs and alternative supplements that contain blatant lies and disinformation?
• Answer

• Charitable Donations To Profitable Companies
• You walk... You run... You work hard to solicit money for your favorite charitable medical organization only to find that they give their money to the world's second most profitable corporations. Why?
• Answer

• Oklahoma City Bombing
• Why does mainstream media fail to mention the 3 additional very high-tech bombs that were discovered by state bomb squad engineers in Oklahoma City that were undetonated?
• Answer

• Chemtrails
• Why do they never mention the massive perpetual spraying campaign that is currently underway in many nations around the world? Why do they never mention that this spraying has been associated with toxic levels of aluminum, barium, and symptoms of mercury poisoning?
• Answer
• Same as "Global Sterilization Program" above.
• Comprehensive Government Budgets
• Why do they never mention the "comprehensive state budgets" that exist in every state in the U.S.?
• Answer
• Because they are the ones profiting from these secretive budgets.(Where All the Money Goes)
• More Questions
• Why was the cancer solution discovered by Royal Rife suppressed when this solution reversed cancer nearly 100% of the time?
• [www.rife.org]
• Why was the medical license to practice stripped from Dr. Simoncini who is completely reversing cancer in 90% of patients who have been called terminal?
• [www.curenaturalicancro.com]
• Why has Glenn Back refused to talk about the massive FEMA concentration camps that have been built all over the United States?
• Why does Glenn Beck promote this idea: "If you believe the wrong things, then you are a dangerous person: a terrorist."
• [www.youtube.com]
• Why did Fox put a 9/11 conspiracy nut on that talked about holograms and disappearing planes when he could have interviewed any of the 1400+ professional engineers and architects who have openly declared that it is physically impossible for the towers to fall under the conditions present that day?
• [www.youtube.com]
• Why does Glenn Beck associate 9/11 truth seekers with terrorists?
• [www.infowars.com]
• [www.dailypaul.com]
• [www.youtube.com]
• Reality Report Exposes Fox & Glenn Beck
• [realityreport.blip.tv]
• You Are America: You Must Wake Up

Controlled opposition in YouTube
3:09 Minute Video

• A lot of channels are controlled opposition. Some ways to identify those channels:
- The Youtuber is jewish
- The channel doesn't name the jew
- The channel blames women
- The channel supports a pro-system politician (like Donald Trump)
- The channel has a lot of subscribers and has no problems with YouTube
- The channel promotes christianity
- The channel promotes atheism
- The channel doesn't see race mixing as problematic
VEGAN YouTube Drama - Infiltrators & Useful Idiots
13:48 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] .

• John Rose
• Published on Jun 25, 2016
• In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at All of the Drama on YouTube, especially within the Vegetarian Community, where Useful Idiots, Controlled Opposition and our Need for Money are keeping the Masses Distracted, both Intentionally and Unintentionally, to a point where nothing is getting done to put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this planet.
Cooked Food Negativity
14:42 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] .

• John Rose
• Published on Sep 2, 2016
• In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Cooked Food Negativity, especially on the Internet.

• [youtu.be]
• 13:47 MM
• You see, this is how part of Controlled Opposition works. I’ve seen it work on other Message Boards - they just come in and throw so much Crap in there that, you know, there’s like 10 Good Posts, but now we got a 100 Posts and it’s hard to find those 10 Good ones.
• So that’s kind of the MO of how the people who Rule the World work - they Control Social Media - they’re called Internet Shills. I see you guys out there - they’re easy to spot and don’t be Fooled - don’t get sucked into their Conversations and I realize a lot of them are 2 Internet Shills talking.
Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic
1:25:34 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] .

• John Rose
• Published on Oct 6, 2016
• In this Video, John Rose for the first time takes a closer look at some of his files on Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills and an Updated Version of The Ultimate Schematic.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 1
4:53 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] .

• John Rose
• Published on Dec 5, 2016
• In this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at the Trivium & Quadrivium Deception and how those Promoting this Educational Method are part of Controlled Opposition and are planning on using their twisted version to Control the Truth Movement. In Part 1, John starts off by taking a closer look at one of the World's Worst all-time Infiltrators, Paul, and how that Piece of the Puzzle sets up this Video Series.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 2
4:55 Minute Video

• John Rose
• Published on Dec 7, 2016
• In Part 2 of this Video Series, John Rose takes an even closer look at the article by Essene Minister in Part 1 called “Essene Christianity Versus Paulianity” to help all of us understand how Controlled Opposition is Infiltrating the Truth Movement by using an Ancient Educational Methodology called the Trivium and the Quadrivium.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 3
4:52 Minute Video

• John Rose
• In Part 3 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at Dr. Albert Schweitzer who was 1 of the 20 people that came out in that article by the Essene Minister that claimed that Paul was a Corruptor of the Doctrines of Jesus. Dr. Albert Schweitzer won the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1952 and founded the International Society for Research on Nutrition and the Diseases of Civilization.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 4
4:52 Minute Video

• John Rose
• In Part 4 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at Jan Irvin, Dr. Peter Glidden, Dr. Joel Wallach, Dr. Weston Price, Dr. Francis Pottenger, Alex Jones and Mark Passio and how Controlled Opposition is Infiltrating the Truth Movement by using an Ancient Educational Methodology called the Trivium and the Quadrivium.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 5
4:53 Minute Video

• John Rose
• Uploaded on Dec 8, 2016 – Private
• Published on Dec 10, 2016 - Public
• In Part 5 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price and how he not only Proved that Processed Foods are Harmful, but that he also noticed the Benefits of what he identified as Activator X and what we now call Vitamin K2. John goes on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 6
4:55 Minute Video

• John Rose
• Published on Dec 11, 2016
• In Part 6 of this Video Series, John Rose takes an even closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price, especially Activator X aka Vitamin K2. John, once again, goes on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 7
20:32 Minute Video

• John Rose
• Published on Dec 13, 2016
• In Part 7 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at how we can take the Good from the Trivium and how to get rid of the Bad from Controlled Opposition. John also explains how we can use Book III - Chapter 7 in “Aristotle’s Rhetoric” for the Rhetoric and how we can use JR’s Special Teaching Tool - The Ultimate Schematic for the Grammar, Formal Logic and the Formal Fallacies and how we can use JR’s 3 Step Process for the In-Formal Fallacies.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 8
28:27 Minute Video

• John Rose
• Published on Dec 20, 2016
• In Part 8 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at How to Identify Controlled Opposition by using The Con Artists' Hand Book, the Hasbara Handbook and the Hitler Test.
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Parts 1-8
1:18:23 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] .

• John Rose
• Published on Dec 24, 2016
• In this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at the Trivium & Quadrivium Deception and how those Promoting this Ancient Educational Method are part of Controlled Opposition and are planning on using their twisted version to Control the Truth Movement.
Is Alex Jones Controlled Opposition?

• There are more controlled opposition patriot leaders than real patriot leaders.
• Many others could easily be added to this. Such as World Net Daily, Michael Savage, Birch Society, etc. As I've been writing and saying for around 50 years, there are more controlled opposition patriot leaders than real patriot leaders. That goes for terrorists even more so. The U.S. has yet to see a real terrorist other than the Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, Israeli and American military (at the top, not the U.S. grunts), Mossad, FBI and CIA - all likely involved up to their eyeballs on 9/11.
Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic
1:25:34 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] .

...End of File Preview...

"Those who tell the stories rule society." -Plato

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society
JR’s Con Artists File
JR’s Psychopath File
Internet Shills

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JR's Controlled Opposition File
Date: January 10, 2021 04:17PM

[www.youtube.com]
Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society
23:31 Minute Video

Published on Aug 23, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at how those who Control the Narrative Rule Society. John starts off this Video, as he has before, with a clip from the Norman Dodd Interview where Dodd points out that the Powers that Be want to Prevent a Reversion of Life to make sure that we Never Wake Up to the fact that we Live on an Abundant Planet and that means that those Behind the Curtain have to Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor, especially our Educational Systems and the Media, to keep us in Dark about How to Live, which will keep us from experiencing our True Potential as a Species.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution - [www.youtube.com]

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution 11 Part Series - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: See Pinned Comment below - 23 History, Governments & Politics Videos

I made, once again, a 4:06 Minute Video with Windows Live Movie Maker from Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations

56 font
Hidden Agenda for
World Government by
Controlling our
Educational Systems

48 font
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” -Plato

28:00 MM in edited Windows Live Movie Maker

0:14 MM
Griffin: The story you are about to hear represents a missing piece in the puzzle of modern history. Without this Knowledge many contemporary events are simply beyond understanding. You are about to hear a man tell you that the major tax-exempt foundations of this land, since at least 1945, have been operating to promote a hidden agenda and that agenda has nothing to do with the surface appearance of charity, good works or philanthropy.

This man will tell you that the real objectives include the creation of a world-wide collectivist state, including the Soviet Union, which is to be ruled from behind the scenes by those same interests which now control the tax-exempt foundations.

The man who tells this story is none other than Mr. Norman Dodd, who in 1954, was the staff director of the Congressional Special Committee to investigate tax-exempt foundations -- sometimes referred to as the Reece committee, in recognition of its chairman, Congressman Carroll Reece. The interview you are about to see was conducted by me in 1982. 1:24 MM

1:24 MM
28:00 MM in edited Windows Live Movie Maker
At that time, their interest shifts over to preventing what they call a reversion of life in the United States to what it was prior to 1914, when World War I broke out. At that point, they come to the conclusion that, to prevent a reversion, we must control education in the United States. And they realize that that’s a pretty big task. To them it is too big for them alone.

So they approach the Rockefeller Foundation with a suggestion: that portion of education which could be considered domestic should be handled by the Rockefeller Foundation, and that portion which is international should be handled by the Endowment.

They then decide that the key to the success of these two operations lay in the alteration of the teaching of American History. So, they approach four of the then most prominent teachers of American History in the country -- people like Charles and Mary Byrd. Their suggestion to them is this, “Will they alter the manner in which they present their subject.” And, they get turned down, flatly.

So, they then decide that it is necessary for them to do as they say, i.e. “build our own stable of historians." Then, they approach the Guggenheim Foundation, which specializes in fellowships, and say” “When we find young men in the process of studying for doctorates in the field of American History, and we feel that they are the right caliber, will you grant them fellowships on our say so? And the answer is, “Yes.”

So, under that condition, eventually they assemble twenty (20), and they take these twenty potential teachers of American History to London. There, they are briefed in what is expected of them -- when, as, and if they secure appointments in keeping with the doctorates they will have earned.

That group of twenty historians ultimately becomes the nucleus of the American Historical Association. 30:55 MM in edited Windows Live Movie Maker 4:19 MM

Per Video Tape JR# 00461 - 19:20 made 8-22-20:

[youtu.be]
4:20 MM
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” -Plato

I’m John Rose - I started off this Video with that great Norman Dodd Interview where he talks about how the Powers the Be changed their interests to Prevent a Revisionism [Reversion] of the good old days. Kind of what’s happening right now, isn’t it? The New Normal - The Great Reset - got to Control those History Books to make sure you guys don’t Wake Up and realize we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Best kept secret on this Planet is we Live on an Abundant Planet and if we had our act together, simply Corrected 5 Main Mistakes, especially that 1st one, we wouldn’t have to spend very much of the day at all and end up enjoying most of our life! The vast majority of our life would be pleasurably - we’d be making everything better mainly because we weren’t making that 1st of those 5 Main Mistakes. That’s how devastating that 1st Mistake is and that’s how powerful it is if we Correct It.

That 1st Mistake is what Changed our Mentality - the reason why we’re in trouble right now - it’s our Collective Mentality. There’s Only One Way to Change our Collective Mentality that’s to Change our Individual Mentality and there’s really Only One Way to do that and that is to Correct all 5 of those Mistakes so we can Bump Up those Biophotons and Flush Out that Serpent that’s in our Belly. Those are 2 Huge Contributing Factors, folks, that create this Dark Side to our Behavior. And then, it’s the Darkest of the Darkest of us or the Sickest of the Sickest of us who tell us all the Stories.

Where are we hearing our Stories from?

Are you still watching the News?

Are you unaware of who owns the Media?

They’re telling us Stories. Think about it, folks, everywhere we’re hearing Stories told - there’s a small group of people who are Controlling those Stories. Hollywood, the Media, the Television Shows, the Movies we watch, even the Books we have access to in our Libraries - Knowledge is being Controlled so we don’t Wake Up and realize this is an Abundant Planet - got to Control those History Books as Norman Dodd pointed out - the Powers the Be - the Rockefeller Foundation will Control Domestically - Carnegie Endowment - you guys Control Internationally - Control those Historians so people don’t realize how great things were in the Past and they’ll accept the New Normal - The Great Reset.

We’re out to save you guys, remember. “The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken

These guys understood what’s going on that when these Tyrants come along, they first come out and say we’re going to Protect you. Every time we hear one of those Stories where we need Protection you better stop and think as to whether or not we want to Comply with this or consider Civil Disobedience instead and that’s hard for the average to do if they are only getting their Stories from one source and they’re oblivious to the fact that these Stories are Manipulated so that we’ll have certain Beliefs in our Brain. One of those is that Belief in Scarcity - the Illusion of Scarcity that we don’t understand we Live on an Abundant Planet. The other Belief has to do with the Cause of Disease. As long as we believe things are Outside of our Control, someone can Scare us, tell us a Story and we’ll need their Protection.

That’s why we got to Wake Up and realize there’s the Ultimate Tool of Control - our Health and the Absolute Tool of Control - the Money they use to Control us that they can then use to Own and Control All of those Major Sectors of Human Endeavor that are telling Stories.

Our Educational Systems - did you guys listen to the Norman Dodd Interview at the beginning of this video? Did you hear what he said? And did you see what Griffin said about this man? He knew there was this small group of people trying to usher in a One World Collectivist State and there’s Only One Way to that - got to create some sort of Global Problem - Man-made Global Warming - Pandemic - Global Pandemic.

Problem Reaction Solution - did a video specifically on that - put a link down below and, of course, what’s the Reaction that they want from us?

It’s the Fear! That’s what allows them to deal with the Solution - we’re your Protectors - we’ve got the Solution for you.

No you don’t! You’ve pulled that Prank on us all, ever since, ever since the last century or so when you came up with these Poisons to claim would Protect us. They’ve done nothing but Harm us and yet, you’re going to keep doing it and keep doing it simply because you’re telling the Stories.

9:52 MM
We got to start telling better Stories than theirs or we got to get our Story out. We’ve got a much better Story than theirs. It gets us out of this mess. It helps us Correct these 5 Main Mistakes so that we can be the best that we can be, especially that very 1st Mistake we’ve made that completely Alters our Food, which then, completely Alters us and gives us the Wrong Mentality. That’s why we got to realize how profound that Effect is. It’s the Worst Negative Effect that’s ever happened to us because if we don’t address the Wrong Mentality, we’re doing too much stuff Downstream. We got to go Upstream, find the Knowledge we Need that Changed our Mentality when we stopped Applying it, and when we find the Knowledge, we got to Apply it so we don’t have what we’ve got now.

It’s very simple, folks. 5 Main Mistakes have to do with 5 things we mastered and we made Bad Applications to them - we Applied them to our Food!

Take a Solid Food Vacation. I have a Seminar for you guys if you’ve never been to my Channel before on how to take a Solid Food Vacation. Correct these 5 Main Mistakes on a Temporary basis so you can see what you’re missing, otherwise, if I tell you what those Mistakes are now, some of y’all are going to go running and screaming saying I don’t even want to entertain that idea. I understand - that’s why I say you got to test an idea whose time has come - you got to see what you’re missing - you have to have a Brand New Reference that will help you understand that Life is an Illusion.

So for you Seekers out there for Enlightenment there’s Only One Way to become Enlightened - it’s to Dissolve the Illusions - realize the Lies and the Stories we’ve been told that deal with Scarcity and Disease and realize that we’re Sick. It’s us - we’re the only ones who can Solve that Problem. This is why this is the Hero’s Journey. Only Heroes can Solve Problems and our Problems are Self-Inflicted, so we got to realize the Role we Play and understanding that aspect of us. And when that happens, that Changes our Mentality and we go from the Exchange Mentality we have now to a Gift Mentality where we understand this very simple concept of Reciprocal Altruism where the more we give the more we receive. Right now, we can’t even wrap our Brain around that - it doesn’t even make sense because no one else is doing it. But when everyone does it, that’s what Changes. And yes, that’s down the road quite a bit - got to reach that Tipping Point first - we got to enough of you guys out there take a Solid Food Vacation to Wake the rest of us Up.

Remember, that’s going to Correct 5 Main Mistakes on a Temporary basis so you can see what you’re missing. Trust me - you’re Not in a position if you haven’t done this yet to even entertain the idea that you should Not make those Mistakes [holding had up with 5 fingers] because you love them! You’re Under a Spell! That’s what Plato said, “Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” We’re Under the Hunger Spell, folks. Shouldn’t have an all gone feeling down here in our Belly - that’s a Withdrawal Symptom - it’s a Morbid Sensation. True Hunger is a watering of the throat and you can experience that again by taking a Solid Food Vacation - that’s why if we don’t do this, we’re always going to struggle. It’s going to be hard to Correct those 5 Main Mistakes just right off the bat and I’ve known people to do it. If you’ve got enough Motivation, you can do it. If you’re Deathly Ill, you can do it. And why would you want?

Because when you Correct those Mistakes, you’re going to be getting rid of the Main Causes of Disease. Not all of them because Food is Not a Panacea. I explain that in much more detail in my Video - What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? I also explain the Disease Process in much more detail in Disease Mysteries Revealed. I’ll put links down below to those Videos and I always have a link to my Playlist. I have 32 Videos, currently, in my Playlist to take a Solid Food Vacation. Again, this is only something we do on a Temporary basis.

And if you need Motivation, look in the description box and you’ll find the Dr. Roba Interview, watch me on the Debra Duncan Show with 6 of my students - people get rid of Varicose Veins, Bunions, Fibromyalgia, Gout, they start winning every race - powerful, powerful testimonies, folks. And I know how hard this is to believe. It almost sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? So read the Comments on my YouTube Video. Look at all these people all around the World doing this and when you look into this and you realize, my gosh, look what happens when you take a Solid Food Vacation - Correct those 5 Mistakes on a Temporary basis - most of our Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors go away.

But, of course, part of that Protocol is understanding that Food is just 1 of 12 Essential Needs - you got to Satisfy all of those and again, I explain that in more detail in What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? Air, Water, Food, Sunshine, Exercise and Sleep - we got to Satisfy all of those to be the best that we can be and if we’re Damaged, we might have some other Needs - I explain that in that Video also.

So, “Those who tell the stories rule society.” “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” -Orwell. Pretty similar, isn’t it? He who controls the past - that’s the History Books - controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past - the History Books. This is possibly the most important Piece of the Puzzle. If you don’t understand this Piece of the Puzzle, you’re not going to be able to make any sense out of all these Events that have been going on in the World for the last 100 years. You got to realize that what we’ve been told about most Events have been wrong for the simple reason that the people behind the curtain want those Events to happen again and they are happening again and we can put an end to it because right now, more than ever are so many people Waking Up realizing this is Not an Emergency! We know it’s Not an Emergency. We got you now. The only thing we need now is to figure out a little bit more about this Disease Process - all we need to know now is a little bit more about our Species Specific Diet and how important it is to be Eating those Biophotons. That’s what we really need.

So all you guys that are out there that are Waking Up and realizing that what’s going on that this is just another Lie - the Media is Lying to us - our “Officials” are Lying to us - you got to then say, well, how do we get out of this mess? How do we defeat those people?

There’s Only One Way to defeat those people. It’s up to you. It’s a Bottom Up Solution. We got to reach the Tipping Point. We got to spread the Message about the Solid Food Vacation and how that gets rid of the Disease Process and that will give you a better understanding of the Disease Process once you do that, especially if you have a lot of Illnesses because those Illnesses are going to go away, most of them, because they’re going to address both the Toxicity Issue and the Deficiency Issue for most Problems. Obviously, you got to get the Sunshine, which is why I’m out here in the middle of the day getting some Sunshine. Of course, it’s over 100 degrees out here in Texas.

Anyway, we got to keep doing what we’re doing, folks. We got to let everyone know that we’re been told Lies - that the History Books are Wrong - what we’ve been told about those 3 Big Events last century that Killed so many people - the 2 Wars and the Pandemic - all of that’s Wrong. We got to realize that if they’re Controlling what our Historians understand, then they’re also Controlling what our Doctors and Nutritionists understand. And since I’ve been studying this for over 3 decades, 30 years, I know what these guys are being taught and I know it’s Not what I’ve learned because I know what I’ve learned works.

So that’s the only thing we have to think about when it comes to this Message. Don’t even want to get into an argument or a discussion with these people explaining their details. Who cares? You guys don’t get results. We get results! And you can Prove this to yourself. Take a Solid Food Vacation and watch what happens. Within a week the Light Bulb goes off over your head because the average person is going to lose 7 to 10 pounds, women and men, in the first week because they’re Flushing Out that Serpent that Victor Hugo referred to that’s in our Intestines, which disrupts the equilibrium between our Body and our Soul according to Victor Hugo. It’s the mother of all Crime and Vice - the Colon is King - it’s a heavy burden! We’ve got a bunch of bad stuff inside of us, folks, that’s keeping us from being the best that we can be.

And that’s how you’re going to defeat the Powers that Be is get the Masses to Wake Up to realize, my gosh, my Doctors don’t know this, my Nutritionists don’t know this, what we were taught in History is Wrong, what they’re telling us now in the News is Wrong, the Powers that Be don’t care about us - it’s all about Controlling us and as long as we’re Out of Control, we’re going to be vulnerable. That’s why the Ultimate Solution is to Bump Up those Biophotons because that’s what got us in trouble to begin with.

[youtu.be]
19:49 MM
I explain that in more detail in Satan’s Secret Weapon. I talk about the Kyklos Cycles, how Governments go through Cycles, I explain how Democracy goes through 9 Cycles and it all started with Ochlocracy. That is when the Mob became a Problem. You see, the Mob always Rules - it’s just the quality of the Mob that depends on whether or not we’re in trouble or not and that’s why we’re in trouble. The Mob’s a Problem - that’s what created a need for Government to begin with. I explain that in quite a few Videos, but I had an 11 Part Video Series called The Ultimate Solution 11 Part Video Series where I explain we have 10 Subsequent Needs because we Stopped Eating Biophotons and we Stopped Eating our Species Specific Diet. And the way to overcome those Systems, the way to fix them is Not to try to fix them is to Change the Mentality that create the need to have them to begin with.

I’ve given this a lot of thought, folks. I know there’s a simple Solution to this. We got to figure out how to get the people that are realizing this is Not an Emergency and get them to take the next step and take a Solid Food Vacation because when they take a Solid Food Vacation, once again, they’re going to start getting a better idea of what the Real Cause of Disease is. Some of those guys will have Cleansing Reactions. What did I catch a Cold or a Flu?

Well, they’re Flu-like Symptoms. We don’t Catch Colds and Flus as many people believe. They’re Body Initiated and they only happen if we have a bunch of junk inside of us. That’s why I love the Solid Food Vacation. Within 1 week, as I mentioned, that Light Bulb goes off because you’re see all of this Filth come out of you and you go, well, no wonder I had stuff pouring out of my nose - no wonder I have all of those other Problems. Go the distance and you have that Ah-Ha Moment and that’s when it gets exciting because that’ when you realize almost everything you’ve been taught about why we get Sick and what we have to do to get Healthy has been Wrong. And you found that out because you’ve been Suffering for decades, some of you out there, and you take that Solid Food Vacation and you do all those other things you have to do - you start Sleeping Good - you start getting your Sunshine and Fresh Air - do all of those Positive things that I talk about in my Videos to Satisfy our Needs and you realize, my gosh, I’m a Brand New Person. I feel better now in my 60s than I did in my 30s and some of y’all even in your 20s. Some of your Health has gone down so early in life and it’s sad and it’s never too late. You could have been Suffering for 4 decades, Crippling Arthritis, and it can be gone if you simple Clean Out your Body and start Feeding it its Species Specific Diet and make sure you’re Eating those Biophotons.

So what I would like for you guys to do in this Video is keep sharing where you’re at on this Journey whether or not you’re on a Solid Food Vacation now or not you can say you’ve done one before. Remember, we want to help Motivate people - give people a reason to take the 1st Step because that’s always the hardest part on this Journey. Most people don’t have the Ears to Hear. They don’t want to accept the fact that they’ve got some False Knowledge. You got to admit #1 you don’t know and be Willing to at least try something you’ve never done before - that’s the Solid Food Vacation. Test an idea whose time has come - I guarantee you, folks, when you do that, you’re in for a treat!

[End of 00461] [3279 + 499 = 3778 words]

Date: January 10, 2021 04:43PM

24 History, Governments & Politics Videos

1. Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained! - [www.youtube.com]
2. Socially Used Property Should Be Socially Owned - Prelude - [www.youtube.com]
3. Socially Used Property Should Be Socially Owned - Full Video - [www.youtube.com]
4. Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]
5. How To Evaluate Historical Evidence - [www.youtube.com]
6. Lies Our History Teachers Told Us - [www.youtube.com]
7. EVERYTHING You Thought You KNEW Is A LIE!!! - [www.youtube.com]
8. Is EVERYTHING You Thought You KNEW A LIE? - [www.youtube.com]
9. The Biophoton Conspiracy Connection [Everything Conspires Against Us] - [www.youtube.com]
10. Bread & Circuses - Long Version - [www.youtube.com]
11. Bread & Circuses - Short Version - [www.youtube.com]
12. Vegetable Police VS Anti-Nazi Bashers - [www.youtube.com]
13. The Raw Food/Cooked Food & Collectivism Connection - [www.youtube.com]
14. The Raw Food/Cooked Food & Autarky Connection - [www.youtube.com]
15. Raw Vegan Survey - [www.youtube.com]
16. Clinging Blindly to the Vices of Our Ancestors - [www.youtube.com]
17. How to Be Free & Healthy In a Sick World - [www.youtube.com]
18. Rights VS Privileges & the Law of the Flag - [www.youtube.com]
19. Civil Disobedience - [www.youtube.com]
20. Henry Ford’s Best Kept Secret - [www.youtube.com]
21. What Is Anti-Semitism? - [www.youtube.com]
22. Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]
23. WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!! - [www.youtube.com]
24. Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society - [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 10, 2021 05:13PM

Can we have stickies for JR's video promotion and transcripts so we don't have to wade through the same crap over and over...?

Date: January 10, 2021 05:23PM

Date: January 18, 2021 05:47PM

I prefer SATIN over SATAN...

Date: January 18, 2021 05:57PM

You my friend are the biggest distraction of all with your 200+ piece puzzle...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables