Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Deep State's Insurrection 'Act'
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 12, 2021 06:31PM

The D e e p State's Insurrection 'Act' ~ Amazing Polly Mirror
49:11 Minute Video

Premiered 8 hours ago [1-12-21]
Bee Friendly the 4th
1.55K subscribers
Amazing Polly can be found at her website amazingpolly.net and on bitchute.com

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
10:41 MM
This scares me big time because we know what they do - they project - these people tell you what they’re going to do or what they plan to do by blaming the other side for that exact thing - that’s projection - blame the other side for that which you are actually doing. 11:03 MM

[www.youtube.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.bitchute.com]
The Deep State's Insurrection 'Act'
49:11 Minute Video

First published at 01:44 UTC on January 12th, 2021.
#stopthesteal #trump #deepstate
Amazing Polly
99FreeMind
73962 subscribers

Find all my info here: [amazingpolly.net] NOTE; sorry about the flashing.. it's the editor. I can't even see it myself until it is all saved & ready. Will try to do something about it in future. ALSO I screwed up the USSS/Castle Rock. Was thinking of something else. Here's what it means:
USSS is the United States Secret Service.and CASTLE_ROCK is potentially the locked-down White house,

In the first part of the video I give an overall view of the situation (not exactly cheery). Then I talk about Nancy Pelosi going nuts trying to get rid of Trump even though there's only 9 days left in his administration (or so we think.) Then I use clips to show the difference between the Corporate Media's propaganda and the reality of what happened on January 6th at the Trump rally in DC. I then go over the fallout - deplatformings and witch hunts all over the place, including the swift un-personing the President of the United States! Finally I look at a Q post that has some similarities to what we are currently living through.

References:
National Pulse Timeline of Events: [thenationalpulse.com]
Jon Sullivan Intelligence Asset?: [www.ptnewsnetwork.com]
I would link to Millie Weaver but right now I can't find her. We've all been scattered!
#AmazingPolly #DeepState #StopTheSteal #Purge

BigTech just purged the president of the United States and untold numbers of creators and users. We are working around the clock to keep up, but could do with extra help. Consider a $5 donation today. Thank you - BitChute.

[www.bitchute.com]

Re: The Deep State's Insurrection 'Act'
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:04AM

John Rose
We are working around the clock to keep up, but could do with extra help. Consider a $5 donation today. Thank you - BitChute.[/size]
[www.bitchute.com]

TRANSLATION: We are PROFITING around the clock to keep up from your F.E.A.R., but could do with extra help. Consider a $5 donation today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables