Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Year End Review and Thoughts on the Future
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 13, 2021 03:47PM

Year End Review and Thoughts on the Future
48:08 Minute Video

Jan 12, 2021
Dr. Tom Cowan

Here are my notes so far..

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
3:05 MM
And I’ve had a variety of responses to that over the year, but one of them is I simply ask the person do you know how a Virologist would demonstrate a) the presence or the existence of a new Virus and then, once they’ve demonstrated the existence and presence of a new Virus, how to show, experimentally, that that Virus is the Cause of a particular Illness?

And this may or may not shock you, but, literally, every single person that I’ve talked to and even some I’ve been interviewed by says they don’t know how to do that. Now some of them won’t say it outright and this, interestingly, includes many doctors, many normal doctors and many alternative doctors. Now some of them knowing that that’s probably not a good answer will say things like, well, a lot of people get Sick and so that Proves it’s a Virus, which, in each case, I point out that that must mean Hiroshima was a Virus. Or they’ll say that the Sickness seems to have spread or shows up in this place or that place or my aunt Bessie went to a party and then, everybody got Sick and again, if one thinks that because a Disease spreads it must be a Virus, then they must think that Chernobyl was a Virus. And I also point out that those are all Epidemiological observations meaning they’re observations of who gets Sick and the purpose of Epidemiology and those kind of observations is to generate Hypotheses as to what may be Causing it that then one can test in the laboratory. So there’s, literally, nobody of any scientific merit who thinks that those kind of observations Prove Viral Causation - nobody. 5:07 MM

[youtu.be]
6:20 MM
And lately, a lot of people have been sending me, once again, Studies published in the Peer-reviewed Medical literature, some of them from Nature, some of them from New England Journal, some of them from Lancet, a variety of them saying here’s a Paper that shows proper Isolation Characterization of the Genome and then, a few even having Proved Koch’s Postulates.

Personally, I’ve counted 31 such Papers that have been sent to me or I’ve come across, although, I wouldn’t hold me to that number because I may have double counted some or missed some. And then, I heard somebody saying that there’s a 125 I think it was the number that they use different laboratories or different examples of the Isolation of the Virus.

So let’s go over that one more time because Isolation means the separation of one thing from everything else - that’s the common dictionary term, which in everything, so a Virus is a thing - not like a thought or an emotion or a feeling - it’s a thing - everything can be separated from everything that’s not the same thing as itself and once it’s separated, it can be counted.

So the example I keep using is we all understand, as human beings, what this means and the example I use is you take Coffee and you grind it up and that’s not, if you’re looking to see whether Caffeine is the Cause of say High Blood Pressure, the ground Coffee Bean is not pure Isolated Caffeine. 8:16 MM

[youtu.be]
9:26 MM
Now I would still contend after one year and after reading these 31 Studies and talking to, literally, hundreds of people either in person or through email that there is NOT 1 Study using that same methodology that has shown the existence of a Coronavirus, including the SARS-CoV-2 Virus - NOT 1. 9:53 MM

[youtu.be]
9:53 MM
So the question is what are all these Virologists doing? 9:58 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Year End Review and Thoughts on the Future
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:18PM

great summary.

BLOWS UP THE FARCE once again.

no virus
no infection
no contagion
no pandemic
no vaccine
virus doesn't cause covid19
hiv doesn't cause aids
the mRNA "vaccines" are genetic engineering

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 04:24PM by fresh.

Re: Year End Review and Thoughts on the Future
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 13, 2021 07:25PM

John Rose

So let’s go over that one more time because Isolation means the separation of one thing from everything else - that’s the common dictionary term, which in everything, so a Virus is a thing - not like a thought or an emotion or a feeling - it’s a thing - everything can be separated from everything that’s not the same thing as itself and once it’s separated, it can be counted.

That's the materialistic way to look at it. Maybe it's an energy that leaves destruction as evidence, that's why they can't isolate it...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables