Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hypocrisy Damage Control: Trump says in post-impeachment message that 'no true supporter' of his could endorse political violence
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 14, 2021 04:41AM

Trump says in post-impeachment message that 'no true supporter' of his could endorse political violence

"Now he asks everyone to cool down when over the past year at least he created this DANGEROUS situation. What a dick!!! "I'm so innocent." Anyone who believes this is brain dead for sure."

President Trump released a video Wednesday evening denouncing last week's riots at the U.S. Capitol and declaring that no true supporter of his could support political violence.

"Mob violence goes against everything I believe in and everything our movement stands for," Trump said in a message from the Oval Office.

"No true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence," Trump said. "No true supporter of mine could ever disrespect law enforcement or our great American flag. No true supporter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of these things, you are not supporting our movement. You are attacking it and you are attacking our country. We cannot tolerate it."

His comments were posted from the White House's Twitter account just hours after 10 House Republicans joined Democrats in impeaching the president. Trump's personal account has been banned by Twitter.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables