Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Long Term Raw Foodist Matt Monarch in Turmoil...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 14, 2021 05:32AM

Matt Monarch Long Term Raw Foodist Degredation, Echos of Shelton???

"Oh I know fresh will say he didn't do it "right. Quidado!!!"...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Long Term Raw Foodist Matt Monarch in Turmoil...
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 14, 2021 07:23AM

Probably didn't fulfill the two Basic Needs that the Master goes on about!!

And / or

Didn't eat enough fruit.
Ate too much fruit.
Didn't eat enough greens.
Should have taken supplements.
His supplements could have been tainted.
Probably didn't eat organic food and it was all the chemicals and lack of nourishment in the raw food he was eating.
Was not well to begin with.
Was detoxing.
Gave up too early.
Would have died earlier had he not...
There's more to good health than just diet ( except when it suits your argument ).

I tried watching it but it went to Facebook and it was either too depressing or I thought he might do a Durianrider and use it as clickbait and say it was all make up he had on and all made up and he was well so I switched it off. How old is he?

There's an old saying, '' success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan ".

Whilst I agree with Fresh that just because one person has had issues it doesn't mean it's a a failure, yet on the other hand you can't then do the exact opposite and just point to a handful of people who have succeeded and say there's your proof it works for everybody. Anyway...

I think I prefer the conspiracy theories and politics on this board ( less of a headf..k for me and I gave up arguing about that years ago ) as we have been through this debate so many times on this board and I'm all out of puff on this one. Probably a nice looonnngggg lonnnngggg post from the Master to follow with PLENTY of paragraphs, lot of screaming and yelling ( big letters ) and lots of colours.

A bit of harmony would be nice - especially if any Aliens arrive on Earth and happen to visit this board.

I agree with Fresh in his other post about everybody having a happy healthy good year.

I won't be commenting any more on this subject so i'll leave the last thousand words, paragraphs, videos, posts and quotes to JR.

Date: January 14, 2021 04:27PM

Yes very depressing, I could hardly watch it, but I went to his wedding where David Wolfe married him and spoke to him a couple of times so it's pretty sad to see him struggle. I'm sure his years of financial stress didn't help...

Date: January 14, 2021 06:23PM

JR: "There's two subsequent groups of needs you PSYCHOPATHIC IDIOT T_U_R_D!!!!!"

NN: But Matt took supplements by the boatload and his health has declined to where he almost died???

JR: STRAW MAN!!!!!!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 17, 2021 03:36PM

Let's take a look at this shall we?

It's not clear what matt's problems were, I didn't watch or read everything.
back pain
allegedly low iron and low bone density
but if someone can clue in to his symptoms feel free.

He hasn't given enough information to enable anyone to determine what the problem is.

If someone climbs mt everest and 3 others don't does that mean there's something wrong with mt everest? I'm not clear what people are claiming. If some people seem to do well on raw and others don't what does that mean? Logic demands that either there is something about the persons body or the way they lived their life/diet. Since I have not seen evidence (although it could be true) of raw failures being caused by bodily dysfunction the I must assume there is something wrong with the way they lived their life including diet.

I suppose some people are claiming that there is something is wrong with the diet. But it doesn't make sense. If ONE person does it, unless there's something special about that person then the DIET IS VALID. that is logical.

"Oh I know fresh will say he didn't do it "right. Quidado!!!"...

see above

Probably didn't fulfill the two Basic Needs that the Master goes on about!!

we all have our opinions right?
you can either believe that the "master " is right or he is wrong.

And / or

Didn't eat enough fruit.

we don't know what matt ate. please enlighten us.
he apparently ate and pushed a lot of superfoods and weird items. that's not an optimal diet as far as i am concerned.

Ate too much fruit.

doubtful

Didn't eat enough greens.

we don't know what he ate

Should have taken supplements.

perhaps. perhaps not, how do we know since he doesn't say anything?

His supplements could have been tainted.

possible

Probably didn't eat organic food and it was all the chemicals and lack of nourishment in the raw food he was eating.

doubtful

Was not well to begin with.

doubtful

Was detoxing.

no

Gave up too early.

no

Would have died earlier had he not...

no

There's more to good health than just diet ( except when it suits your argument ).

not sure what you're claiming.

I tried watching it but it went to Facebook and it was either too depressing or I thought he might do a Durianrider and use it as clickbait and say it was all make up he had on and all made up and he was well so I switched it off. How old is he?

There's an old saying, '' success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan ".

Whilst I agree with Fresh that just because one person has had issues it doesn't mean it's a a failure,

fine.

yet on the other hand you can't then do the exact opposite and just point to a handful of people who have succeeded and say there's your proof it works for everybody.

your statement above doesn't make sense.
the phrase "it works for everybody" needs to be qualified.
at the beginning i explained my logic that i think is true.
obviously it "doesn't work for everybody".
the question is WHY NOT.
you haven't offered any reasons that make sense.
hence I must conclude there is something wrong with the persons body or diet or something else, since ONE success is proof of concept.

JR: "There's two subsequent groups of needs you PSYCHOPATHIC IDIOT T_U_R_D!!!!!"

that is JR's position.
either you agree or you don't
what's the point of the above? nothing.

Date: January 17, 2021 04:42PM

fresh posts a long bunch of nothing...

I've been following Monarch for a long time.
Watched his YouTube channel from day 1.
Purchased products from his store.
Went to his wedding where he was married by Wolfe.
Drew on him with raw chocolate and gave him advice about tantric sex during the men's ceremony.
He ate a healthy raw diet without wavering, fruit, lots of greens, nuts, and the best supplements money can buy.
He even moved to Vilcabamba, the valley of Longevity like Lovewisdom, where they farmed there own food and had access to the best fruit etc., swam in the WILD waters of the rivers there.
Yet he gets ulcerative colitis, dies and gets revived by a doctor with adrenaline.
Goes to conventional medicine, gets put on tons of antibiotics and steroids to recover.
Now he's going down again and considering getting his colon cut out he's so desperate to heal.
No, I don't agree it's as simple as JR tries to make it.
The track record I have posted proves otherwise...

Date: January 17, 2021 04:49PM

He ate a healthy raw diet without wavering, fruit, lots of greens, nuts, and the best supplements money can buy.

1. Need to hear about his diet from him. not you.
2. supplements can cause problems

He even moved to Vilcabamba, the valley of Longevity like Lovewisdom, where they farmed there own food and had access to the best fruit etc., swam in the WILD waters of the rivers there.
Yet he gets ulcerative colitis, dies and gets revived by a doctor with adrenaline.

3. so the cause of his ulcerative colitis is WHAT?

Goes to conventional medicine, gets put on tons of antibiotics and steroids to recover.
Now he's going down again and considering getting his colon cut out he's so desperate to heal.

OF COURSE he's going DOWN again, he's eating meat and eggs, etc

4. so the cause of his problems is WHAT?

WHAT is your claim about him and his DIET?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2021 04:53PM by fresh.

Date: January 17, 2021 04:53PM

fresh

1. Need to hear about his diet from him. not you.
2. supplements can cause problems

3. so the cause of his ulcerative colitis is WHAT?

I think his problem was financial stress. He also started getting into "jesus" (mental illness, which is why his wife left him, and that created even more stress which attacks the digestive system).

That's why I am much more into LIFEstyle than getting "nazi" (pun intended), about food...

4. so the cause of his problems is WHAT?

WHAT is your claim about him and his DIET?

Date: January 17, 2021 04:56PM

I think his problem was financial stress. He also started getting into "jesus" (mental illness, which is why his wife left him, and that created even more stress which attacks the digestive system).

so YOU TRY TO claim cause is the raw diet by using matt
and your answer is that it was financial stress.

TRY AGAIN.

stress ALONE does not cause all those problems.

That's why I am much more into LIFEstyle than getting "nazi" (pun intended), about food...

Date: January 17, 2021 05:29PM

Well then the food certainly didn't save him, nor did the "subsequent second group of needs" as he certainly had the finest available.

I watched countless videos of him taking the best supps on the market, which no mortal could possibly afford.

Maybe it's because WE're damaged (JR)?

My question, is why "jesus" let him down?

Maybe because "jesus" is the Sun/Light???

Date: January 17, 2021 05:49PM

It's simple, you don't have integrity when you put a headline that screams raw foodist in turmoil then you can't point to anything regarding his diet
THAT CAUSED his problems.

since you know nothing about science, I will clue you in.

there is a difference between ASSOCIATION AND CAUSATION.

TRY to incorporate that into your worldview since your failure to understand this taints everything you presume to be true.

Well then the food certainly didn't save him,

STILL don't know what he did, likely that his weird foods and supplements CLOGGED HIS COLON. the statement raw food didn't save him is meaningless.

nor did the "subsequent second group of needs" as he certainly had the finest available.

you don't know his nutritional status and neither do i since he refuses to share his nutritional results.

I watched countless videos of him taking the best supps on the market, which no mortal could possibly afford.

you keep assuming SUPPLEMENTS are good.

Maybe it's because WE're damaged (JR)?

I don't think so. in this case.

he somehow did it to himself, refuses to analyze and take responsibility
and is now eating tortured animals.

and it clearly has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RAW DIET.

YOU have failed again to try to associate a failure with THE DIET, having incomplete information and no evidence of causation mere associations

oh and by the way, HE DID LOADs of enemas. could be another factor causing his problems or exacerbating his problems

but no, all we hear is "RAW FOOD DIET failure"
NONSENSE. ONE AFTER another. bogus failure stories. failure to examine true cause and be honest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2021 06:20PM by fresh.

Date: January 17, 2021 06:26PM

fresh

YOU have failed again to try to associate a failure with THE DIET, having incomplete information and no evidence of causation mere associations[/b].

oh and by the way, HE DID LOADs of enemas. could be another factor causing his problems or exacerbating his problems

Spock, your mental gymnastics you go through to come to your conclusions don't really impress.

In fact you conveniently ignore, the main points I bring up, like JR.

Matt videoed his diet over the years if you really want to see it. Well documented.

His diet was 95% better than most humans according to raw food vegan principles.

Coupled with the heap of people whom I posted about that also fell ill and prematurely dead makes my headline apropos...

Date: January 17, 2021 06:39PM

His diet was 95% better than most humans according to raw food vegan principles.

Nope. Not possible

Coupled with the heap of people whom I posted about that also fell ill and prematurely dead makes my headline apropos...

There are always explanations that do NOT invalidate the raw or vegan diet

We dont agree.
We can leave it there.
But your examples usually have obvious reasons

Date: January 17, 2021 07:48PM

MSMNativs
even matt himself disagrees with you.

from a website

In November of 2019, one of the most popular and influential raw food icons, Matt Monarch, released a video of how he recently weighed 98 pounds and developed colitis on a raw vegan diet. He was on his death bed and was rushed to an emergency room, where they helped nurse him back to health.

This was personally quite heart-breaking, since I've been following Monarch's videos for about a decade now. He's one the raw food pioneers that transformed his health and helped many others along the way over the past 15 years or so. So to see him in such a debilitating condition - not looking like his old self at all - is really quite hard to come to grips with.

My personal theory about Matt Monarch has 2 points. First, he admits that he was doing coffee colonics on a daily basis for several years. While I do believe enemas and colonics have their place, I think it's dangerous to do it this often. Monarch points to his overuse of colonics as the main reason why he lost his health, and I tend to agree.

Date: January 17, 2021 08:12PM

Well aware of his Colonic/Enema fetish, but the coffee part, not from what I've heard from him. You're the MSM if anyone, you talk about subjects you know nothing about like you're an authority.

Note: His wife Angela who rose to fame promoting raw vegan for many years, no longer is a raw foodist, nor vegan nor are their children.

Being the center of attention of the raw vegan scene you would have thought they would be convinced beyond doubt because of all the amazing things they were exposed too...

Date: January 17, 2021 08:20PM

NuNativs
Well aware of his Colonic/Enema fetish, but the coffee part, not from what I've heard from him. You're the MSM if anyone, you talk about subjects you know nothing about like you're an authority.

yeah ok. lol

Note: His wife Angela who rose to fame promoting raw vegan for many years, no longer is a raw foodist, nor vegan nor are their children.

and your point is what?

Being the center of attention of the raw vegan scene you would have thought they would be convinced beyond doubt because of all the amazing things they were exposed too...

Whatever

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2021 08:22PM by fresh.

Date: January 17, 2021 08:31PM

Have you read his two books "Raw Spirit" and "Raw Success"? Didn't think so...

Read the Intro: (Hmmmmmmmmmmm)

Raw Success
The Key to 100% Raw Vegan Longevity

Have you been reluctant to eat 100% raw
because you are afraid of doing it wrong?

It is true that many long-term raw vegans suffer from deficiencies, health and dental complications. Most Raw Pioneers are dying between the ages of 80 and 93. If the raw diet is so amazing, why aren't we living decades longer than cooked food eaters?

Raw Success is the key to longevity on a 100% raw vegan diet. With information that has never before been introduced, these new concepts mark a turning point for the raw lifestyle!

Understand how to succeed with a 100% raw food lifestyle
Find your Optimal Raw Diet: not too extreme, not too lax just right for you
Protect yourself from the detrimental effects of the environment

The information revealed in Raw Success will open your eyes wide to the truth.

It is my intention that this book serves as a complete guide to your Raw Success. Thus, for those just beginning, I have included the popular article, How to Go Raw, which outlines steps for transitioning to a raw lifestyle. My hope is that these pages add years of vital living for the person new to raw, as well as for the Raw Food Pioneers that have been on this journey for many decades. (less)

Date: January 17, 2021 08:33PM

summary:

I need to fix my health problems
not caused by my vegan diet

by going on a carnivore diet
and listening to my "doctor"

Date: January 17, 2021 10:01PM

fresh
summary:

I need to fix my health problems
not caused by my vegan diet

by going on a carnivore diet
and listening to my "doctor"

He was a true believer and wrote 2 books on it and guaranteed you Longevity to boot except...

Date: January 17, 2021 10:22PM

Except he couldn't keep it simple

Date: January 18, 2021 03:46AM

NuNativs
Have you read his two books "Raw Spirit" and "Raw Success"? Didn't think so...

he didn't resonate with me at the time but i did read david wolfe's books
and others.

I don't know what point you're trying to make with the below.

matt appears to be confused to me.

Read the Intro: (Hmmmmmmmmmmm)

Raw Success
The Key to 100% Raw Vegan Longevity

Have you been reluctant to eat 100% raw
because you are afraid of doing it wrong?

It is true that many long-term raw vegans suffer from deficiencies, health and dental complications. Most Raw Pioneers are dying between the ages of 80 and 93. If the raw diet is so amazing, why aren't we living decades longer than cooked food eaters?

Raw Success is the key to longevity on a 100% raw vegan diet. With information that has never before been introduced, these new concepts mark a turning point for the raw lifestyle!

Understand how to succeed with a 100% raw food lifestyle
Find your Optimal Raw Diet: not too extreme, not too lax just right for you
Protect yourself from the detrimental effects of the environment

The information revealed in Raw Success will open your eyes wide to the truth.

It is my intention that this book serves as a complete guide to your Raw Success. Thus, for those just beginning, I have included the popular article, How to Go Raw, which outlines steps for transitioning to a raw lifestyle. My hope is that these pages add years of vital living for the person new to raw, as well as for the Raw Food Pioneers that have been on this journey for many decades. (less)

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 19, 2021 03:17PM

I didn't get to see the video because when I logged into my fake facebook account, it said the video is no longer available. So I don't know what's going on now with Matt Monarch.

But I had seen the two videos, that we posted here, when he first shared - from Equador - how he was messed up, and thought it was from the enemas and some weird spraying that had taken place at their place.

This is from my posts where we were talking about his problems a year ago. The two videos where he explained his problems and what he contributed it to -

Then there was the video a year later where he looks like he's on death's door -

September of 2018

Short Hangout - My Physical & Spiritual Lesson

[www.youtube.com]

What I find interesting is where he talks about the sewage fumes problem, because maybe that's what messed him up, and when he mentions the teeth appliance he has that's like torture. I wonder what that thing is all about.

Here's about a week later where he had a hangout and he did look much better, although he's been very skinny for a long time -

September 25th, 2018 – Live Hangout with Matt Monarch

[www.youtube.com]

So I'm leaning toward the enemas - and especially if he got colonics also - on a regular basis and whatever the fumes that he was breathing were and maybe all the supplements he had taken over the years.

He had said he was breathing in sewage fumes in his house for two months and his health started to decline. I say that screwed him up big time.

Some supplements are dangerous as far as I'm concerned. I screwed myself up also - still not back to 100% normal after about a year and a half of taking zinc on an empty stomach for 5 weeks. I wrote about it here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Also the fillers in supplements are horrible - especially the Stearate fillers - Stearate gives me a tight feeling in my head. Even the gelatin capsules are a problem to your body I learned from personal experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2021 03:18PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 20, 2021 05:54AM

First, he admits that he was doing coffee colonics on a daily basis for several years. While I do believe enemas and colonics have their place, I think it's dangerous to do it this often. Monarch points to his overuse of colonics as the main reason why he lost his health, and I tend to agree.

Sounds about right. People who promote coffee (or any retention-type) enemas explicity advise to do them no oftener than once every 4 or 5 days, for a few weeks, then stop and give your body a rest. Colonics are purges. We were not designed to purge endlessly (puking therapy; liver flushes, harsh bowel "cleansings", detoxes, and so on).

Same with supplements. They should be taken sporadically (unless you are being supervised by an experienced doctor who's not selling you product that he profits from.) It's not good for us to get too accustomed to them. Nature knows.

Some people have a mental problem, a really deep problem, about becoming "pure". They think they are somehow unclean and can't stop all these cleansings. Better to be a little bit "dirty" inside than dead.

Anyway, if my memory serves, M. Monarch, years ago, announced that he was not going raw vegan anymore. This is not recent.

Anyway, the worst thing you can do is rely too much on medical doctors. They LOVE cutting people apart. There's all kinds of other practitioners who can be helpful.

Date: January 20, 2021 12:28PM

All true.

And yet msmnativs
Said "echoes of shelton"

Implies must be "the diet"

In neither case was it "the diet"

Will that change msmnativs?

Nope

On to his next fraudulent example in trying to debunk "the diet"...

None of which are because of "the diet" but how it's applied or other conditions

Date: January 20, 2021 03:18PM

Oh the justifications and mental gymnastics...

Date: January 20, 2021 03:37PM

fresh

All true.

Implies must be "the diet"

In neither case was it "the diet"

None of which are because of "the diet" but how it's applied or other conditions

Yes, the Application of The Raw Food Diet. And Other Conditions.

If a person says - Oh, the Raw Food Diet, you just eat raw fruits and vegetables, and then proceeds to Only eat raw fruits and vegetables, and not enough calories, after a period of time, they'll have problems.

Just like in the old days - a person says - Oh, the Atkins Diet, you just eat meat, and then proceeds to eat Only meat, after a period of time, they'll have problems.

Am I right with the above? Can we define -

What is the Raw Food Diet?

Is it -

Raw Fruits and Vegetables
Sprouts
Nuts and Seeds

Date: January 20, 2021 03:47PM

Jennifer

Sprouts
Nuts and Seeds

That's exactly what Matt ate. He only ate meat, which he hates, after he was down to 90 pounds and almost dead.

It's funny how people who seem to know little about him, haven't read his books, nor watched his videos over the years, are experts on his demise...

Date: January 20, 2021 04:04PM

NuNativs

It's funny how people who seem to know little about him, haven't read his books, nor watched his videos over the years, are experts on his demise...

He's not dead yet ...

Date: January 20, 2021 04:04PM

NuNativs
Jennifer

Sprouts
Nuts and Seeds

That's exactly what Matt ate. He only ate meat, which he hates, after he was down to 90 pounds and almost dead.

no that is not exactly what he ate, ignoramus extraordinaire.

why don't you start your own website or group.
you would be more honest and have more integrity.

like 30bananasadaysucks.
they had WAY more integrity than you, who gets his childish jollies
by claiming to debunk something and having no clue about
associations vs causation
or attention to details

I have now debunked your stupid assessment of monarch
and shelton and many others.

but keep being an Ahole. it's what you do best.

the above definition is INSUFFICIENT to design a proper diet AS JENNIFER WELL KNOWS, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO ACKNOWLEDGE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA.

he PUSHED AND SOLD AND ATE MANY MANY OTHER SUPERFOODS POWDERS AND POTIONS

so it was a combination of what he ate and how he ate it
and later his enemas etc.

just like robert lockhart did fine up till age 80 or whatever
UNTIL he started his extremism and dry fasting.

AND A DIET HAS MANY OTHER QUALIFICATIONS SUCH AS

AMOUNT TO EAT OF EACH ITEM
AMOUNT TO EAT OVERALL
EXERCISE/MOVEMENT
PROPER REST
WHETHER THE FOOD ARE PROCESSED/DRIED

I COULD GO ON ALL DAY.
ALL DAY

FRIGGIN DUMBASS. YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO KEEP PUMPING OUT HORSESHIT LIKE YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS

Did matt eat like you or me or jr or kristina or many others who are fine?

Well did he?

Do you have colitis at 75%raw?
Does JR?

You cannot be this stupid.

His diet couldn't save him?

no his diet was the cause diets don't save you you do it right or you do it wrong it's not a personal thing it's not an insult it is what it is

Its the old "i couldnt do it so nobody else can " and the diet must be to blame BS that we have seen hundreds of times here. Purely ego based and clueless.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2021 04:25PM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 20, 2021 04:23PM

fresh
NuNativs
Jennifer

Sprouts
Nuts and Seeds

no that is not exactly what he ate, ignoramus extraordinaire.

why don't you start your own website or group.
you would be more honest and have more integrity.

like 30bananasadaysucks.
they had WAY more integrity than you, who gets his childish jollies
by claiming to debunk something and having no clue about
associations vs causation
or attention to details

I have now debunked your stupid assessment of monarch
and shelton and many others.

but keep being an Ahole. it's what you do best.

the above definition is INSUFFICIENT to design a proper diet AS JENNIFER WELL KNOWS, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO ACKNOWLEDGE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA.

he PUSHED AND SOLD AND ATE MANY MANY OTHER SUPERFOODS POWDERS AND POTIONS

so it was a combination of what he ate and how he ate it
and later his enemas etc.

just like robert lockhart did fine up till age 80 or whatever
UNTIL he started his extremism and dry fasting.

AND A DIET HAS MANY OTHER QUALIFICATIONS SUCH AS

AMOUNT TO EAT OF EACH ITEM
AMOUNT TO EAT OVERALL
EXERCISE/MOVEMENT
PROPER REST
WHETHER THE FOOD ARE PROCESSED/DRIED

I COULD GO ON ALL DAY.
ALL DAY

FRIGGIN DUMBASS. YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO KEEP PUMPING OUT HORSESHIT LIKE YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS

Did matt eat like you or me or jr or kristina or many others who are fine?

Well did he?

Do you have colitis at 75%raw?
Does JR?

You cannot be this stupid.

His diet couldn't save him?

no his diet was the cause diets don't save you you do it right or you do it wrong it's not a personal thing it's not an insult it is what it is

Its the old "i couldnt do it so nobody else can " and the diet must be to blame BS that we have seen hundreds of times here. Purely ego based and clueless.

THUMBS UP!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2021 04:29PM by John Rose.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables