Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Covid Vaccine Victims
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 14, 2021 08:57PM

Including Death ...

CDC investigating death of Florida doctor after receiving COVID-19 vaccine

Pfizer is also investigating the death

[www.theblaze.com]

A Florida doctor died about two weeks after he received a COVID-19 vaccine, and investigations have been launched to determine whether the shot had any role in the man's death.

Dr. Gregory Michael, a 56-year-old obstetrician-gynecologist at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, passed away on Jan. 3. Michael received the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine on Dec. 18, but then experienced a "strong reaction" only days later, according to his wife, Heidi Neckelmann.

"In a Facebook post, Michael's wife, Heidi Neckelmann, said he sought emergency care three days after the shot because he had dots on his skin that indicated internal bleeding," USA Today reported.

Michael reportedly suffered from a severe lack of platelets, and doctors from around the country allegedly attempted to raise his platelet count to "no avail." Because of his medical condition, Michael purportedly suffered from a hemorrhagic stroke and died in a "matter of minutes," according to his wife.

The Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy on Tuesday, and has not ruled out a possible connection to the COVID-19 vaccine.

"The cause of death is pending the completion of studies being done by the medical examiner and the Centers for Disease Control," Darren Caprara, director of operations at the county office, told the Miami Herald. "The case is still under investigation, so nothing has been finalized."

Caprara said the doctor's cause of death would be released after the medical examiner completes its investigation in partnership with other agencies.

A spokesperson for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that the agency is "aware of a reported death in Florida of an individual who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine about two weeks before passing away."

"CDC will evaluate the situation as more information becomes available and provide timely updates on what is known and any necessary actions," the CDC spokesperson said. "It's been a difficult year as each of us grapple with a worldwide pandemic. Use of COVID-19 vaccines is the next step in our efforts to protect Americans and reduce the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic."

Pfizer released a statement on the death, "Pfizer and BioNTech are aware of the death of a healthcare professional sixteen days after receiving a first dose" of the COVID-19 vaccine.

"It is a highly unusual clinical case of severe thrombocytopenia, a condition that decreases the body's ability to clot blood and stop internal bleeding," the pharmaceutical company noted. "We are actively investigating this case, but we don't believe at this time that there is any direct connection to the vaccine."

The Mayo Clinic defines Thrombocytopenia as a "condition in which you have a low blood platelet count," where "the number of platelets can be so low that dangerous internal bleeding occurs." Thrombocytopenia "might occur as a result of a bone marrow disorder such as leukemia or an immune system problem. Or it can be a side effect of taking certain medications."

Pfizer stated, "There have been no related safety signals identified in our clinical trials, the post-marketing experience thus far or with the mRNA vaccine platform."

"To date, millions of people have been vaccinated and we are closely monitoring all adverse events in individuals receiving our vaccine," Pfizer continued. "It is important to note that serious adverse events, including deaths that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population."

According to Bloomberg's COVID-19 vaccine tracker, 6.25 million doses have been administered in the United States since vaccinations began on Dec. 14. There have been 17.5 million doses of the coronavirus vaccines administered in 38 countries.

Mount Sinai Medical Center released a statement declaring that the "appropriate agencies are contacted immediately and have our full cooperation." The hospital said it "cannot confirm or deny information about any patient" due to medical privacy laws.

The Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner's Office, the Florida Department of Health, the CDC, and Pfizer are all investigating Michael's death.

"The CDC and FDA are responsible for reviewing COVID-19 vaccine safety data and presenting that information for federal recommendations on vaccine administration," Jason Mahon, Communications Director at Florida Division of Emergency Management, told USA Today. "The state will continue to provide all available information to the CDC as they lead this investigation."

The Facebook account reported to belong to the wife of the doctor said her "very healthy" husband was "a pro vaccine advocate that is why he got it himself." The post added, "I believe that people should be aware that side effects can happened, that it is not good for everyone and in this case destroyed a beautiful life, a perfect family, and has affected so many people in the community. Do not let his death be in vain please save more lives by making this information news."

Michael leaves behind his wife and a daughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Covid Vaccine Victims
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 14, 2021 09:02PM

Refuse that crap at all costs...

Date: January 17, 2021 03:24AM

55 People Died in US After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines: Reporting System

[www.theepochtimes.com]

In addition to the deaths, people have reported 96 life-threatening events following COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as 24 permanent disabilities, 225 hospitalizations, and 1,388 emergency room visits.

Date: January 18, 2021 07:18PM

Norway reviewing deaths of frail and elderly patients vaccinated against Covid-19

Doctors in Norway are investigating the deaths of 23 elderly patients who had received the Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, looking into the possibility that adverse reactions to the shot "may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients."

The vaccine's side-effects are rare and usually mild. But they could include fever and nausea, which could be dangerous in very ill and frail patients.
Following the deaths, the Norwegian Institute of Public Health updated its Covid-19 vaccination guide with more detailed advice on inoculating elderly people who are frail or terminally ill.

The new guidance says doctors should evaluate each individual patient to determine whether the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks of any potential side effects.

As of last Thursday, 42,000 people in Norway had received their first dose of the vaccine. As is the case in many other countries, the elderly and those in nursing homes with underlying health conditions are first in line to be vaccinated, because they face much higher risk of becoming seriously ill from Covid-19.

"Therefore it is expected that deaths close to the time [of the] vaccination may occur. In Norway, an average of 400 people die each week in nursing homes and long-term care facilities," the Norwegian Medicines Agency (NOMA) said in a statement.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Monday that the deaths have to be put into context of the population that they occurred in -- a nursing home with extremely frail individuals.

Speaking at the Choose Healthy Lives Black Clergy Conclave, Fauci said that his understanding was that the deaths followed the booster dose of the vaccine when there are more non-specific symptoms, such as aches, fever and malaise.

"It is conceivable that when you have a very frail individual, such as many who are in nursing homes, that even that amount of stress to them could put them over the top," Fauci added.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 18, 2021 08:02PM

OH MY GOD. seriously? IS THERE NO END TO THE LUNACY?

----------
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Monday that the deaths have to be put into context of the population that they occurred in -- a nursing home with extremely frail individuals.

Speaking at the Choose Healthy Lives Black Clergy Conclave, Fauci said that his understanding was that the deaths followed the booster dose of the vaccine when there are more non-specific symptoms, such as aches, fever and malaise.

"It is conceivable that when you have a very frail individual, such as many who are in nursing homes, that even that amount of stress to them could put them over the top," Fauci added.

----------------

I see, but IF THEY DIE DURING THE "PANDEMIC" , IT'S THE VIRUS.
NOT THE FRAILTY.

WE ARE LIVING IN AN ANTIMATTER WORLD.
AND I WOULD LIKE TO SMASH SOME MATTER INTO FAUCI'S ANTIMATTER.
AND SEE HIS SMUG LITTLE MOUTH BE OBLITERATED.

Date: January 19, 2021 03:32PM

Date: January 22, 2021 11:56PM

So ...

Hank Aaron, age 86, died today - two weeks after getting the Covid Vaccine.

[twitter.com]

Date: January 23, 2021 10:28PM

Someone posted this on Twitter today -

"I am sad about my mother's death today, less than 10 days from her 2nd dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine. She was a memory patient, but had been strong and active until she fell for the first time in 87 years, after the first covid vaccine and twice after the second dose."

We know this couple that's like 82. They're really into the Covid thing. They don't go out unless it's an emergency. Their water heater broke a couple months ago and they just heat water to use instead of having someone come and fix it or get a new one. They got the Covid vaccine a week or so ago, but still aren't going out until after their second Covid vaccine.

Date: January 25, 2021 05:03PM

My daughter - 25 - just texted me and asked me to send her an email with all the Covid Vaccine deaths in it. I'm not sure what she's up to, like using it to show someone else or if she's really interested in my giving her info on the vaccine deaths - which is suspect because she knows where I stand and usually is burned out from my preaching about various health stuff.

When she was here at Christmas she said she's under pressure to get the vaccine by her fellow teachers and friends and others. Her 'partner' boyfriend she lives with for a few years now is 'on the fence' about vaccines, one of those people who say they know both sides and get both sides. eye rolling smiley So he's probably going to get it and may be pressuring her to get it.

I've been freaking out worrying that she'll get the vaccine, but have refrained so far from sending her articles and talking to her much about it, and pleading with her or whatever I have to resort to. I have some time yet but she's a teacher and may be eligible for it soon.

One of our friend's daughter is getting it and she's good friends with my daughter and they're all coming Saturday for a week's visit and I know the friend's daughter will be talking my daughter into getting the vaccine.

I do have a few stories of deaths, like in this thread, but not that many. Does anyone know of any website or list of Covid Deaths or articles about specific deaths, etc.? In all the countries.

I'd appreciate it.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:19PM

I say forget COVID Vaccine Deaths and simply look at the History of Vaccines!

#1 - Vaccines NEVER Eradicated any Disease and even the CDC admits it!

Check out this Post where I recap what Shelton said happened all around the world in the 1920s right after the Spanish Flu keeping in mind that HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!

Lessons from Natural Hygiene...

Date: January 25, 2021 06:10PM

Thanks, I'll check that out.

I just ran across another recent death -

Death of Northern California man several hours after COVID-19 vaccine probed

[www.sfgate.com]

A Northern California man died Thursday several hours after receiving a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to Placer County Public Health and the Placer County Sheriff's Office.

The man previously tested positive for the coronavirus in late December.

"There are multiple local, state, and federal agencies actively investigating this case; any reports surrounding the cause of death are premature, pending the outcome of the investigation," a statement from the sheriff's office said. "Our thoughts are with the family of the deceased."

Placer County Public Health did not administer the vaccine.

Dr. Dean Blumberg, an infectious disease expert at UC Davis Children’s Hospital, told KTXL-TV that people should wait for the completion of the investigation before blaming the vaccine for the death.

“My first inclination is that it’s probably not related to the vaccine,” Blumberg told the Sacramento TV station. “We know that the severe allergic reactions that occur following immunization, the vast majority of those occur 15-30 minutes following immunization.”

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that individuals who have already had COVID and fully recovered should still get vaccinated.

"At this time, experts do not know how long someone is protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. The immunity someone gains from having an infection, called natural immunity, varies from person to person," according to the CDC. "Some early evidence suggests natural immunity may not last very long."

Date: January 27, 2021 01:48AM

I just found this website with a lot of articles on Deaths by Covid Vaccine. Almost worse is some of the damage it's doing to some people. The convulsions here -

Woman Warns Others Not to Get Moderna Experimental COVID Vaccine – Posts Video of Herself Convulsing

[healthimpactnews.com]

After reading this and watching the videos, scroll down to "See Also" for other horror stories.

And here is the Home Page.

What a nightmare this is eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2021 01:53AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 27, 2021 02:08AM

This was amazing! It seems like all the old people dying in the Nursing Homes after getting the vaccine is being ignored ...

CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections! SPEAK OUT!!!

[rumble.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 27, 2021 06:52PM

Old people in nursing homes drop like flies after the regular flu shot as well. I think this has been known for years, or at least that is what I've been hearing long before the Wuhan Flu.

Anyway, all these innoculations inflicted on old people in "homes" who aren't really free to object are basically executions. If the first dose doesn't do it, the 2nd will.

Date: January 28, 2021 04:42AM

Yes, and people are noticing that nursing home deaths after vaccines is a thing. I looked it up. But when you look up vaccine nursing home deaths, all you get is lots of articles about - Verifying and Fact-Checking that No, Vaccines are Not Causing a Rash of Nursing Home Deaths. eye rolling smiley

Also I'm confused - the articles say that nursing home deaths have increased like 'just as they're getting a handle on Covid by giving the vaccines.' Is it possible that they're counting Covid Vaccine Deaths as Covid Deaths?

Covid-19 outbreak at Auburn nursing home infects 137 residents, kills 24

[www.syracuse.com]

Posted Jan 09, 2021

Auburn, N.Y. – A Covid-19 outbreak at a Cayuga County nursing home that began two weeks ago has infected 137 residents, 24 of whom have died.

The outbreak at The Commons on St. Anthony in Auburn started Dec. 21 as a wave of post-Thanksgiving Covid-19 cases began hitting the county, said Julie Sheedy, an official of Loretto which operates the 300-bed nursing home.

Since the outbreak began, 21 residents have died at The Commons and three in the hospital, Sheedy said. Eleven residents have died since Wednesday, she said.

There had been no nursing home Covid-19 deaths in Cayuga County until the first three deaths at the Commons were reported Dec. 29. The three other nursing homes in Cayuga have not reported any Covid-19 deaths.

The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12.

So - No Covid Deaths at the Nursing Home ever. Then Vaccinations began December 22nd. Deaths started December 29th. And by January 9th, there have been 24 Deaths ... Ah ha!

Another thing - There have been around 330,000 Covid Deaths so far, and about 110,000 were nursing home patients. 1 in 3 Covid Deaths were people in nursing homes. Nursing Home Deaths do not count, as far as I'm concerned. So that means everyone else's chances of dying from Covid are much lower than has been reported. The Rate of Covid Deaths is much lower than has been reported.

Date: January 29, 2021 01:42AM

Seems like I'm prescient because today one of the big news stories is that Cuomo in New York State has been underreporting Covid Nursing Home Deaths by like 50%!

COVID-19 deaths in NY nursing homes were 50 percent higher than claimed: probe

[nypost.com]

New York’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 may be more than 50 percent higher than officials claim — because Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration hasn’t revealed how many of those residents died in hospitals, state Attorney General Letitia James announced Thursday.

In a damning, 76-page report, James also said that some unidentified nursing homes apparently underreported resident fatalities to the state Department of Health and failed to enforce infection-control measures — with more than 20 currently under investigation.

The bombshell findings could push the current DOH tally of 8,711 deaths to more than 13,000, based on a survey of 62 nursing homes that found the state undercounted the fatalities there by an average of 56 percent.

The report further notes that at least 4,000 residents died after the state issued a controversial, March 25 Cuomo administration mandate for nursing homes to admit “medically stable” coronavirus patients — which James said “may have put residents at increased risk of harm in some facilities.”

“As the pandemic and our investigations continue, it is imperative that we understand why the residents of nursing homes in New York unnecessarily suffered at such an alarming rate,” James said.

“While we cannot bring back the individuals we lost to this crisis, this report seeks to offer transparency that the public deserves and to spur increased action to protect our most vulnerable residents.”

Vivian Zayas — who founded the Voices for Seniors advocacy group after her mom, who lived in a Long Island nursing home, died of COVID-19 last year — said that “our jaws dropped” upon reading James’ report.

“The attorney general’s report shows that Cuomo’s book on his great leadership during the pandemic is a fraud,” she said.

“It’s a fraud and insult to the families. He’s a fraud and his book is a fraud.”

Asked about the finding during a morning news conference, Mayor Bill de Blasio said, “We have to make sense of this. We have to get the full truth. … And we have to be honest about the numbers.”

“These are our loved ones that we lost,” de Blasio said.

Cuomo finally releases nursing home COVID vaccine data — and it’s not great
“It’s someone’s grandma, it’s someone’s mother or father, aunt or uncle. This is families missing someone dear to them.”

He added: “Among all the other pain that we went through in 2020, this was arguably the worst part of it.”

Bill Hammond of the Empire Center, a government watchdog group that has sued the state DOH for access to its data on the deaths of all nursing home residents, called James’ report “independent confirmation of a lot of the concerns and criticisms that have been raised.”

“It highlights major discrepancies in the reporting on deaths and makes clear that state policy and oversight of nursing homes was at least one factor in the tragic loss of life,” he said.

Cuomo’s office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment, with a spokesperson saying officials were still reviewing James’ report.

Cuomo, despite his administration’s order to keep the COVID afflicted among nursing home residents, has repeatedly acknowledged the danger that the coronavirus posed to such an elderly population.

“Coronavirus in a nursing home is like fire in dry grass … The only question is how many people will die?” he said on March 29 — without mentioning the controversial directive that his health commissioner, Dr. Howard Zucker, had issued four days earlier.

Cuomo later used the same metaphor while suggesting in June that, “All you need is one person — an air-conditioning repairman, a delivery person — and once that virus gets in the nursing home, it’s fire through dry grass,”

Lawmakers and nursing home advocates alike have been critical of the Cuomo administration’s virus-related policies governing nursing home protocols.

The following month — amid sustained outrage over the March 25 directive, which was revoked on May 10 — the DOH issued a report blaming the spread of the coronavirus in nursing homes on asymptomatic staffers.

Cuomo has also repeatedly attacked The Post for its hard-hitting reports on the nursing-home crisis, suggesting the coverage was politically motivated to “kill all Democrats.”

And during spectacularly ill-timed appearances Tuesday on MSNBC and CNN, Cuomo tried to blame for COVID deaths on former President Donald Trump, offering one quote that seems to now apply equally to his own administration in light of the James report.

“Incompetent government kills people. More people died than needed to die in COVID. That’s the truth,” he said.

James’ report does not increase the number of overall deaths in the Empire State from the coronavirus, which stands at an estimated 42,887 confirmed and suspected COVID-19 cases, according to Johns Hopkins University case tracker.

The state DOH puts the number at 34,579, but that tally only includes confirmed deaths.

James’ report shows that nursing homes were even deadlier than previously thought — potentially accounting for nearly one in every three coronavirus fatalities in the state.

The report also revealed that many nursing homes mishandled patients sick with the disease by failing to properly isolate residents who tested positive for COVID-19.

In addition, it says that nursing home managers often failed to screen and test employees for the virus, demanding that sick staff continue to care for residents or face punishment or termination.

And yet, Cuomo's approval rating is 56%. 63% approve of his handling of the Coronavirus. Because of the True Believers/Sheeple... angry smiley

I'm thinking all the states have underreported Nursing Home Patients Covid Deaths. So instead of 1 in 3 Nursing Home Patient Covid Deaths, it's really 1 in 2. So 50% of the 330,000 Covid Deaths are Nursing Home Patients. And yet The General Public was forced to Lockdown and Wear Masks and Small Businesses were destroyed. IT WAS AND IS ALL POLITICAL. We were played by THE LEFT.

Date: February 04, 2021 01:29AM

From Twitter -

my uncle passed away a week after being vaccinated. I don’t know if i can say that without being banned.

8 cases of spontaneous abortion recorded by EUDRA following Pfizer vaccination. 6 in healthcare workers. What a tragedy of tragedies.

From a 35-year-old first responder who received both doses: “Would I do this again? The answer is absolutely not.”

One month into the care home vaccination programme, I am deeply concerned to be seeing covid-19 infection outbreaks among first dose vaccinated residents within, and beyond 21 days of vaccination.

Are any other clinicians seeing this happening?

Date: February 05, 2021 05:06PM

This:

A nursing home in Spain where the Pfizer mRNA vaccine was administered January 13, 2021, is reporting that all 78 residents have now tested positive for COVID-19, and at least seven have died.

Date: February 08, 2021 11:27PM

60-Year-Old Father Dies After Receiving Second Dose Of Pfizer Vaccine

[losangeles.cbslocal.com]

SANTA ANA (CBSLA) – A 60-year-old Orange County man died after receiving a second dose of the coronavirus vaccine. Now investigators are trying to determine if the vaccination played any role in his death.

Hours after getting his second Pfizer dose on January 5, Tim Zook was in the emergency room of the hospital where he worked.

“He just couldn’t breathe on his own, he had stomach problems, he just wasn’t feeling good,” said Kyle Zook, his son.

He fell into a coma within two days and passed away four days after getting the shot.

“He was so bad he told them, ‘put me on the ventilator, I want to live,” said Kyle. “Those were his last words.”

Tim had high blood pressure but was otherwise healthy, Kyle said.

But Kyle added he still believes that people should get the vaccine.

“Take the vaccine, please,” said Kyle. “My dad would want people to get the vaccine. He doesn’t want people to go through COVID.”

The family is still waiting on a toxicology report to learn more about what caused Tim’s death.

Date: February 08, 2021 11:34PM

53 COVID Vaccine Deaths In Gibraltar In Only 10 Days

Gibraltar's death toll until the day before the start of mass injection program on January 10 was 16 people died of "covid".

To date, on January 20, 53 people have already died.

There are 37 people who have died since they start injecting in Gibraltar.

[principia-scientific.com]

Reports are that the small island of Gibraltar has seen no fewer than 53 locals dead after having the COVID-19 vaccination in the past 10 days. The report is not reaching the ‘official’ mainstream press, but fits the pattern of deaths and suppression of such news in the media and from governments around the world.

Date: February 14, 2021 08:36PM

So the Experts will never admit that the Vaccine caused a death - even when it occurs at the vaccination site right after the vaccine is administered angry smiley

California woman, 78, dies after vaccination, though no sign of link

"Her death does not appear to be related to the vaccine," said the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.

[www.nbcnews.com]

A 78-year-old woman died shortly after being inoculated at a mass vaccination site in Los Angeles County, health officials announced Saturday, though there was no evidence the vaccine was at fault.

The patient's family said she had a history of heart illness, said Dr. Michael E. Morris, director of Kaiser Permanente Southern California’s vaccination program, in a statement.

The woman "passed away unexpectedly" Friday after receiving Pfizer's version of the Covid-19 vaccine about noon at the Kaiser-run site at Cal Poly Pomona, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, the doctor said.

"While seated in the observation area after the injection, the patient complained of feeling discomfort and while being evaluated by medical personnel, she lost consciousness," he said. "Paramedics on scene began CPR almost immediately and continued, but she ultimately could not be revived."

Her cause of death was yet to be determined, but the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said by email that there were no signs of allergic or anaphylactic reactions.

"Her death does not appear to be related to the vaccine," it said.

The woman's husband of 57 years was also vaccinated Friday.

"Despite this tragedy, he is still urging that the COVID-19 vaccination effort continue, and said he intends to receive his second dose of vaccine in a few weeks," Morris said.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 15, 2021 07:12AM

Bill Gates' daughter Jennifer jokes about conspiracy theory after getting Covid-19 vaccine

Jennifer K. Gates, the daughter of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, got her first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine on Friday and offered a lighthearted debunking of one conspiracy theory around it.

"Sadly the vaccine did NOT implant my genius father into my brain - if only mRNA had that power.....!" she wrote with a winking emoji in a post on Instagram.

[www.cnn.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:37PM

HAHAHAHAHA

so funny. while people are dying directly after being injected with the vaccines.

ha ha

just so amusing to you eh rawpracticalist?

Date: February 15, 2021 09:06PM

Although that makes me think about two things concerning the vaccine and Bill Gates connection. I thought I had read that he didn't or doesn't get his own children vaccinated, but maybe that was just when they were small.

And if he lets his daughter get vaccinated, that means he really does believe in how great vaccines are for people. Because I had thought maybe he was only into vaccines to make loads of money off of, all around the world. But now I'm thinking maybe he actually believes he's doing a wonderful benevolent service to all the world with his vaccine mania.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 16, 2021 12:09AM

[childrenshealthdefense.org]
02/04/21
Bill Gates and Neo-Feudalism: A Closer Look at Farmer Bill

Bill Gates has quietly made himself the largest owner of farmland in the United States. For a man obsessed with monopoly control, the opportunity to also dominate food production must seem irresistible.
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Date: February 16, 2021 05:35AM

1. Seems to me that immediate reactions to the corona vaccine are not the major threat. It is what happens long afterward. Was it Dr Mercola or someone else, I dunno, who said that your body just keeps producing antibodies over and over until it views everything as a threat and then you get morbidly ill and croak. I don't know if I'm expressing that correctly.

2. Re Bill Gates and all his farmland. I read recently that actually there are others who have much more. The issues is, what does he want it for.

[www.unz.com]

Anyway - have a look at comment #122 (paranoid goy) at the above.

Date: February 16, 2021 08:27PM

Horsea
1. Seems to me that immediate reactions to the corona vaccine are not the major threat. It is what happens long afterward. Was it Dr Mercola or someone else, I dunno, who said that your body just keeps producing antibodies over and over until it views everything as a threat and then you get morbidly ill and croak. I don't know if I'm expressing that correctly.

2. Re Bill Gates and all his farmland. I read recently that actually there are others who have much more. The issues is, what does he want it for.

[www.unz.com]

Anyway - have a look at comment #122 (paranoid goy) at the above.

Yes, something like that. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny said in 2 or 3 months there will be a lot of deaths from the vaccine. I'm trying to learn more and understand what exactly the Covid Vaccine and what it does it us. At least so I can explain it to people instead of just saying, "Vaccines are so bad for you, especially the Covid Vaccine." And then a few lame comments like how it's a new type of vaccine, it messes with your RNA, the long-term effects has never been tested and when it was tested on mice (or something), they all died.

I just looked up that last statement of mine. It's really this:

"All animals in previous mRNA vaccines studies died when reintroduced to the virus in the mRNA."

I read somewhere that the youngest death is a 23 year old. Here's a 28 year old - who died from the vaccine. What a tragedy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2021 08:50PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 16, 2021 08:41PM

Sarah Stickles' symptoms (speech stops; eyes go goofy) are not dissimilar to those of babies and small children who can't handle any kind of the usual shots and descend into severe autism. Horrible, too horrible.

I suspect that important and famous people get a "special" innoculation. Also some privileged persons whose doctors are in this, too, and certify that they've been vaccinated.

Date: February 16, 2021 09:20PM

That's true about bogus 'certification of vaccination'. There will be a lot of that - if you're rich or connected - if we get the Vaccine Passport.

Date: February 17, 2021 02:32AM

Here are Soon to Be Covid Vaccine Victims -

This is Child Abuse, pure and simple! These people are despicable.

COVID-19 vaccine trial to begin on children as young as 6, youngest group yet to be tested

[abc7.com]

UNITED KINGDOM -- A coronavirus vaccine trial for volunteers, ages 6 to 17, is starting this month in the UK. Global trials with teens have been underway for months, but this is the first time a coronavirus vaccine has been tested on anyone younger than 12.

300 children in the UK are enrolling in the small AstraZeneca vaccine trial through Oxford University. Oxford said in a press release that 240 of the 300 volunteers will receive the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine and the remainder a control meningitis vaccine, "which has been shown to be safe in children but is expected to produce similar reactions, such as a sore arm."

Previous trials of the vaccine have shown that it is safe, but this phase 2 trial -- funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and AstraZeneca -- will show if kids have a good immune response to the shot. Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson are expected to start trials for younger age groups in the spring.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables