Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Covid Vaccine Victims
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 17, 2021 05:06AM

That is sick, little kids "volunteering" for yet more poisoning. A few years ago they started giving babies, just born, the hepatitis vaccine. SMH...

So much shitty health is attributed to bad (toxic and/or deficient) diet, and yes, that might have been true years ago. But look at the doctoring history of anyone under, say, age 30. They have been poisoned into their endless physical and mentalissues. Today, it's what, 70 doses by the time they've finished school.

This latest magic vaccine is execution of old people and ruination of the young so they can't even reproduce, if they survive the shot in the first place. Tell me this ain't the Kali Yuga.

You know all stuff, but here I am jabbering away in any case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 11, 2021 09:15PM

Here's the latest Covid Vaccine victim who's in the news -

39-Year-Old Healthy Utah Mother Dies After Taking Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine: Family

[www.theepochtimes.com]

A 39-year-old healthy single mother from Utah died four days after taking a second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 1.

According to KUTV, her family said that Kassidi Kurill “had more energy” than most people around her and was a happy person with no known health problems.

“I didn’t really cry when my dad died, I cry a lot for her,” her father, Alfred Hawley, a former Air Force Base fighter pilot, told the outlet.

Kurill was a local surgical tech for various plastic surgeons.

“I’m at a state in my life where I’m OK with that [emotion],” Hawley said amidst tears, “she was the one who promised to take care of me.”

“She was seemingly healthy as a horse,” Hawley said, according to Fox News. “She had no known underlying conditions.”

On the morning of Feb. 4, Hawley woke up to his daughter’s plead for help.

“She came in early and said her heart was racing and she felt like she need to get to the emergency room,” he said.

“[She] got sick right away, soreness at the shot location, then started getting sick then, started complaining that she was drinking lots of fluids but couldn’t pee, and then felt a little better the next day,” Hawley said.

Hawley said that her condition got worse: she said that she had headaches, nausea, and couldn’t urinate although she was drinking fluids.

He took her to the emergency room, where she got blood tests. Hawley said that then she became less coherent, and began to throw up.

In the evening they transported her to Trauma Center in Murray.

“They did a blood test and immediately came back and said she was very, very sick, and her liver was not functioning,” Hawley said.

The doctors attempted to stabilize her for a transplant, but her condition worsened to the point where she could no longer talk by the morning of the next day.

“They were trying to get her to a point where she was stable enough for a liver transplant. And they just could not get her stable,” he said. “She got worse and worse throughout the day. And at nine o’clock, she passed.”

Kurill’s family is waiting for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

They set up a GoFundMe page named “Kassidi Kurill and Emilia Memorial Fund,” in her and her 9-year-old daughter’s honor.

KUTV led an investigation into COVID-19 vaccine side effects and found four reported deaths filed by the families and caregivers.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told The Epoch Times in an email that as of March 8, over 92 million doses of mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 had been injected, with 1,637 deaths occurring following the injections.

The CDC states on its website that: “To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.”

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) was put in place in 1990 to capture unforeseen reactions from vaccines.

The Epoch Times reached out to Moderna for comment.

Date: April 22, 2021 12:50AM

Now the sheeple have accepted that a bunch of people having serious side effects or dying from the vaccine is a regular thing - It's par for the course; it's for the greater good angry smiley

18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine

A Nevada teen was put in a coma, placed on a respirator and underwent three brain surgeries after developing blood clots about one week after getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

A Nevada teen who received Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) COVID vaccine on April 1 underwent three brain surgeries to repair blood clots she developed about a week after receiving the vaccine, Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

According to family spokesperson Bret Johnson, after Emma Burkey, 18, suffered seizures, doctors placed her in an induced coma and on a respirator. The high school senior has improved and is now awake and off the respirator, but still requires a tracheostomy tube, which has impaired her ability to speak.

“She is improving slowly,” Johnson told Las Vegas Review-Journal. “The word we got from her parents last night was ‘slowly, slowly slowly.’ For a while there, her situation and condition was completely unknown. Very scary and very iffy, honestly.”

Although Burkey experienced a “massive brain injury,” her parents are “cautiously optimistic,” Johnson said.

Burkey was first treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson before being airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center in Southern California for specialized care.

According to Fox 5 Las Vegas, Burkey was one of the six women whose case is under review by U.S. health agencies, which last week paused the vaccine citing concerns about blood clots.

Date: April 22, 2021 12:55AM

12-Year old girl that a stupid parent enrolled in the Moderna Vaccine Trial

"Maddie's Story"

[www.bitchute.com]

WhatsHerFace: “CoVID vaccine trials have begun on children. This is the story of Maddie and the horrors she has endured and continues to endure following her inoculation. Please share her story so parents can see the dangers this vaccine poses to their children. With enough awareness maybe we can prevent another tragedy from happening and eliminate so much unnecessary suffering.”

Date: April 22, 2021 01:26AM

Bethel Park mother left paralyzed after getting first dose of Pfizer vaccine, doctors say nervous system played a part

[www.wpxi.com]

BETHEL PARK, Pa. — There have been some negative side effects reported worldwide from the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines, but a Bethel Park woman told Channel 11 she has been affected by something that hadn’t been seen at all yet: paralysis.

Doctors at Allegheny General Hospital ran a bunch of tests but then Rachael Cecere, 33, from Bethel Park was moved to the Cleveland Clinic a few days ago.

She spoke exclusively with Channel 11 from her hospital bed at the clinic. She received her first shot of the Pfizer vaccine last week at Rite Aid in Castle Village.

Twelve hours later, Cecere said almost her entire body was paralyzed.

Date: July 06, 2021 08:20PM

This is horrible and disgusting! The video about the daughter whose mother put her in the vaccine trial -

Former NFL Player Collects Stories of Lives Destroyed by the COVID-19 Shots – Mother Regrets Putting 12-year-old Daughter in Pfizer COVID-19 “Vaccine” Trial

[healthimpactnews.com]

U.S. Senator Ron Johnson REPUBLICAN from Wisconsin held a press conference yesterday where several people gave testimony about how the COVID-19 injections ruined their lives.

The group was started by former Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Ken Ruettgers, who began the group after his wife suffered neurological damage from a COVID-19 injection.

As can be imagined, the local media in Wisconsin ridiculed Senator Johnson and made it into a partisan political issue, completely disregarding the crippling effects of the shots and the lives they destroyed.

The entire news conference is on Rumble, and can be watched here.

The Ruettgers have put together a website for those who have been injured by the shots, C19 VAX REACTIONS. The people who told their stories at this news conference in Milwaukee can be found on this website, as well as many others.

So many stories of vaccine injuries, and yet you never hear about them. And how many kids ages 12 and up who were in the vaccine Trial were damaged?

Tucker Carlson covers the story -

[www.foxnews.com]

The Mother says: "I'm still pro-vaccine!" OMG.

eye rolling smileyWhy do so many people who are injured or skeptics have to always say 'I'm pro-vaccine."

Here are some stories about vaccine injuries that were collected -

REAL NEGATIVE VACCINE REACTION STORIES:

[www.c19vaxreactions.com]

This is my favorite -

6/24/21

My husband is (was) a healthy, active 38 year old with no health issues whatsoever. He is a 16 year veteran of the local sheriff’s department and father of 3. On February 19th, our lives were turned upside down. Within 8 hours of receiving his second Moderna vaccine, he developed a high fever. We sought emergent care after his fever elevated to 105 with minimal response with medication, and his heart rate was 140’s-150. To make a long story short, after 3 trips back and forth to the hospital and being told it was “just a vaccine reaction,” I finally brought back to the ER on Tuesday 2/23, insisting something was wrong. Lab work would show that he was in heart failure and had extremely elevated cardiac enzymes, as well as other inflammatory markers. He quickly was admitted with bilateral pneumonia and perimyocarditis and spent several days in the hospital.

I wish I could say our story ended there. My husband has continued to struggle with hypertension, tachycardia, and shortness of breath, even 2.5 months out. He takes 7 daily medications and has has to take significant time off work to heal. The cardiologist tells us that this total recovery could take up to 6 months and that the cardiac issues could possibly become recurrent.

People who know and even love us like to refute that this was related to the vaccine, even though the physicians all tell us they can’t find anything else to blame. We are sick of being silenced and made to feel like this is all in our heads. I am a registered nurse and told every day that I should be “trusting science” and “set a good example,” but I almost lost my husband and am unable to encourage this vaccine for myself or anyone!

Please feel free to share this story or contact us for additional details. We appreciate you and what you are doing!

J.D. - New York

That says it all:

People who know and even love us like to refute that this was related to the vaccine, even though the physicians all tell us they can’t find anything else to blame.

Can you imagine - you get injured by the Vaccine and your 'loved ones' are STILL ON THE SIDE OF THE VACCINE! eye popping smiley

Because they're Stupid Sheeple/Statists!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 07, 2021 11:52PM

Teen dies days after getting COVID-19 vaccine, officials investigating

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is investigating the death of a 13-year-old boy who died days after getting his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine in Michigan, according to reports. The boy, Jacob Clynick, had no known underlying medical conditions, according to his family.

“CDC is aware of a 13-year-old boy in Michigan who died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination,” spokeswoman Jade Fulce said in an email to the Detroit News. “This case is currently under investigation and until the investigation is complete, it is premature to assign a specific cause of death.”
US military considers mandatory vaccines

Clynick’s aunt, Tammy Burages, told the Detroit Free Press he received his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on June 13 at a Walgreens store. She said he had a stomachache on June 15 and had complained of fatigue and fever, common post-vaccine symptoms. He died on June 15.

“He passed away in the middle of the night at home,” Burages said.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2021 11:58PM by NuNativs.

Date: July 07, 2021 11:56PM

Dad: My Son’s School Made Him Get a COVID Vaccine, Now He Has a Heart Condition

A 17-year-old student developed symptoms of a heart condition about one week after his first dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine and was subsequently diagnosed with a heart condition, his father said Tuesday on “Fox & Friends.”

The teen already had COVID and recovered, but was required to get the vaccine in order to play soccer.

The teen’s father, Fabio Berlingieri, said his son was vaccinated on June 15, and about a week later started complaining that “his heart was hurting every time he had a heartbeat.”

At first, Berlingieri thought his son had pulled a muscle playing sports. But when the symptoms persisted, he took him to a walk-in clinic. Doctors gave the teen an EKG, and found nothing wrong, but recommended he see a cardiologist the next day. The cardiologist did a sonogram, which again turned up nothing, then ran some bloodwork.

Berlingieri said they were told it would be two or three days before they got results from the bloodwork. When they did, it was “bad news.”

“They called and said ‘your son has to get to the emergency room today,’” Berlingieri said. “I said today’s his prom, can he go later? They said, ‘no, he has to go now.’”

His son’s troponin levels were “off the charts,” Berlingieri explained, adding that his son was hospitalized for a couple of days.

Berlinigieri’s son missed his prom and now can’t do “all the things he loves to do,” including playing soccer in the fall and surfing. The last cardiologist check-in showed that his “EKG was a little off.”

“What happened, I guess, is the oxygen doesn’t get in those areas,” Berlingieri said. “So it has to heal. So he has to be very careful that he doesn’t do anything strenuous so his heart rate doesn’t increase and [put him in] danger of a heart attack.”

Date: July 08, 2021 04:39AM

Ya know there's really too many stories coming out, though mainstream media is scrubbing them furiously, while they attempt more mass inoculations, at this point I am certain there is nefarious intent, deep corruption, evil incarnate. I had more faith in humanity previously....

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables