Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

‘Death Is the Only Remedy’: Capitol Rioter Charged for Beating D.C. Cop With American Flagpole
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 17, 2021 03:23PM

‘Death Is the Only Remedy’: Capitol Rioter Charged for Beating D.C. Cop With American Flagpole

"Divide, divide, divide, EXTINCTION. These INSANE mobs are trying to compost humanity. WE could have been constructing the PARADISE, but no, and believe you me, these people have no inkling of doing so, instead bent on DEATH and DESTRUCTION...(My code for posting this message was "x7kkk" I kid you not!!!)"

An Arkansas man caught on video beating a Washington, D.C., cop with an American flagpole during the Capitol riots was charged on Thursday.

Peter Francis Stager has been charged with obstructing a law enforcement officer for allegedly beating a Metropolitan Police officer who was guarding an entrance of the U.S. Capitol.

Prosecutors allege in a criminal complaint that members of the MAGA mob who stormed the building last Wednesday grabbed the officer, dragged him down a flight of stairs, and forced him into a “prone position,” before “forcibly and repeatedly” hitting him in the head and body with “various objects.”

Video footage shows Stager with a large group on the stairs of the Capitol building and holding a flagpole. Another video shows Stager hit the officer while he “remained prone on the steps.” The FBI said they learned of Stager’s identity from a confidential informant who saw the videos on social media.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2021 03:24PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables