Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Truth about the Dems
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 18, 2021 05:25AM

I said no more politics posts from me but this was
TOO TRUE
AND TOO GOOD.

AND LUCKY US

WE HAVE a race baiting, BLM/Antifa member of our own, MSMNativs
here who displays the same ignorant hypocritical nonsense
falsely demonizing others as RACISTS and lying about elections
and riots.

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 06:07AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Truth about the Dems
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 18, 2021 10:51AM

fresh
TOO TRUE
AND TOO GOOD.

A break from long time stupidity is very healthy

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 18, 2021 01:38PM

Hey I found a couple of Antifa members there amongst the largely white militia, white supremacist, neo nazis if it makes you feel better. That "article" was mainly biased made up crap to help you feel better about the dire situation we find ourselves in...

It's interesting that the few Antifa peeps are there to battle the Trumpsters while the militia groups are there to overthrow the government and hang members of Congress.

I'm on neither side, though it's convenient to label so you can put me in your boxes that you see the world as, as the battle merely leads to bloodshed...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 01:49PM by NuNativs.

Date: January 18, 2021 01:55PM

RawPracticalist

A break from long time stupidity is very healthy

Tell that to all the White Supremacists who are armed to the teeth...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 18, 2021 04:51PM

fresh

TOO TRUE
AND TOO GOOD.

[www.lewrockwell.com]

That was FABULOUS! The best Synopsis I've read since this Plandemic began! I love his descriptive language! It should be entitled "The Covid Coup: What Really Happened."

Thanks, Fresh!

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 18, 2021 05:25PM

Hey fresh, I love what Dr. Thomas Cowan said in his latest video because it applies to soooooo many people, "it’s like trying to have a conversation about baseball, but you never heard of a bat or a ball."

Indeed, trying to have a conversation about How the World Works or the Real Cause of Disease with someone who has NEVER studied these subjects or if they have, still does NOT know How the World Works or the Real Cause of Disease is exactly what it's like trying to have a conversation about baseball with someone who has never heard of a bat or a ball.

Remember, we live in a really SICK Society with a lot of SICK people who have a SICK Obsession with CONFLICT. Of course, this SICK Obsession with CONFLICT is created and fueled by those Behind the Curtain and since most people do NOT know How the World Works, their Minds are easily MOLDED and as a result, their Minds are NOT their own!

As Gary D. Barnett says, "this is a psychological war waged by psychopaths against all mankind, and it is being advanced by a small group of monsters that have taken control of the minds of the masses through long-term indoctrination and policies meant to breed dependency."

As I have explained in many videos, especially Satan's Secret Weapon, Governments go through Cycles and Democracy goes through Cycles - 9 Cycles and currently, we are in the 9th Cycle - DEPENDENCY, which is exactly what Barnett says in the quote above, "policies meant to breed dependency"!!!

Btw, to be more accurate I should have titled my video - Satan Worshiper's Secret Weapon...

[www.youtube.com]
Satan’s Secret Weapon
20:23 Minute Video

Published on Dec 21, 2017

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Satan’s Secret Weapon. John explains how the Fabian Society was set up in 1884 to usher in a One World Collectivist State and shows how Governments, especially Democracies, go through Cycles and how the Powers that Be use these Cycles to Control the Masses.

Per Video Tape JR# 00123 - 20:32 made 12-19-17:

“Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” Joseph Stalin in an interview with H.G. Wells back in 1934.

...We have to be aware that Governments go through Cycles. ... They came up with 3 Basic Forms of Government - Monarchy, Aristocracy and Democracy.

[youtu.be]
1:02 MM
But originally, Society is in Ochlocracy, Mob Rule! Anarchy, some people might call that. Can’t have Mob Rule, especially in a Sick Society, which is why Anarchy does not work in a Sick Society, which if you’ve watched my other Videos, you know I’ve said that many times. Anarchy only works in a Healthy Society where the Mob is Not a Problem, but I’m kind of giving you a big clue there.

What happens when we have Ochlocracy in the beginning and the Mob is Ruling?

[youtu.be]
5:30 MM

Remember, Democracies don’t last very long because, eventually, well, I don’t want to get ahead of myself - I’ll come back to that. It starts off we’re in Bondage and then, we find Spiritual Truth and we go from Spiritual Truth to Great Courage; from Great Courage to Liberty; from Liberty to Abundance; from Abundance to Selfishness; from Selfishness to Complacency; from Complacency to Apathy; from Apathy to Dependency and that’s where we go from Dependency back to Bondage.

What happens in the Dependency Stage?

Democracies degenerate into Ochlocracies - the Mob Rule - that’s what happens with us! The reason why Democracies always fail is because the Mob ends up Ruling. They figure out, hey, I’ll just vote in the person who promises the most Money for me! You see, this is why every Democracy fails and we’re being Duped into it.

Now this all ties in together with that quote by Stalin to H.G. Wells because H.G. Wells was a member of the Fabian Society formed in 1884 to usher in a One World Collectivist State. 6:52 MM

Here's a Recap for those 9 Stages of Democracy...

1. from bondage to spiritual truth
2. from spiritual truth to great courage
3. from courage to liberty
4. from liberty to abundance
5. from abundance to selfishness
6. from selfishness to complacency
7. from complacency to apathy
8. from apathy to dependence
9. from dependency back again to bondage

This is one of my favorite Epiphanies and I may be the only one who has ever Connected these 2 Dots! Our Subsequent NEED for Governments began with Ochlocracy and Democracies eventually DEGENERATE back to Bondage because of Ochlocracy - the MOB is SICK and is OUT of CONTROL!!!

Simple Solution - the MOB has to get Re-Connected!!!

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society

What is your Geopolitical IQ?

Date: January 18, 2021 05:56PM

John Rose

Simple Solution - the MOB has to get Re-Connected!!!

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society

What is your Geopolitical IQ?

I don't think getting the MOB re-connected is an easy feat. They're addicted to gunz, violence, patriotism (division), racism, and they are toxic as fuke to boot.

Getting them in the landscape/Nature, taking away the financial stress, erecting Permaculture Paradise, is the way back.

Once everyone once again REALeyeses, they are Sun/Light, Ait, Water and Earth, then WE are ONE again.

Let's not forget, as I've been pointing out all along, YOU YOURSELF, have been a big point of DISTRACTION, and are thus complicit...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 18, 2021 05:57PM

JR..

Yes I watch all doctor Cowans videos now..
good stuff

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 18, 2021 06:04PM

Here's Jim Quinn's description of the Orchestrated Events leading to the Tyranny of We the People, Destruction of America-as-we-know-it, Ushering in the Technocratic Oligarchy, all courtesy of The Left -

They began moving the tables and chairs with the manufactured global pandemic for the Chinese bio-weapon lab virus in March. The psychopaths, who wield the real power, have no concern for humanity. They seized upon this “crisis” to implement a plan to remove Trump through using Covid as an excuse to roll-out a mail-in ballot scheme (supplemented with Dominion voting machine rigging) to commit just enough fraudulent votes to throw the election to basement Biden, a senile bumbling clown who drew tens of tens to his massive rallies.

The social media autocrats gave the first inklings of extinguishing the illusion of freedom as they needed to ramp up the fear and panic from a flu with a 99.7% survival rate, so they began censoring doctors and other dissenters who dared to question the approved narrative of a deadly pandemic requiring mass lockdowns, small business closures (not Wal-Mart or Target) and mandatory masking.

When the effectiveness of Hydroxychloquine + zinc + zpack and Ivermectin were scorned, ridiculed and censored by the social media titans, you knew they were in cahoots with Gates, Fauci and Big Pharma to generate billions in profits rather than save lives. Despite unequivocal proof lockdowns and masks do nothing to stop the spread of a flu that has negligible impact on people under 70, the corporate mainstream media and social media companies promoted falsehoods and censored the truth.

They needed to destroy the economy to remove Trump. The scenery was taken down when the media conglomerates colluded to completely bury the Hunter Biden laptop story and the proof of influence peddling by the Biden crime family with China, Ukraine and Russia, and the Big guy – creepy, sleepy Joe taking his 10% cut. Anyone presenting the facts of these criminal activities was immediately banned, including the NY Post and dozens of other real journalists.

The curtain was inched back on the night of the election and in the weeks thereafter, when their master plan of fraudulent mail-in votes was failing and they needed to stop the counting in all swing states to manufacture more votes to put the senile kid groper over the top. The Silicon Valley authoritarian censorship police went into overdrive, suppressing documented proof of mass fraud, covering up video evidence and hundreds of written affidavits documenting fraud, banning dissenters from their platforms, promoting the false narrative of the fairest election ever, shadow banning opposing viewpoints, placing warnings on the accounts of anyone who presented facts about election fraud, and deleting tweets and Facebook posts of the president.

Biden should have been moving back to his basement, where DOCTOR Jill Biden could feed him oatmeal and wipe the drool off his chin, waiting for dementia to finally consume one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of this country. But instead, on January 20, he will be propped up on stage to be sworn in as president, until his handlers decide to use the 25th Amendment and install the new BJ in Chief – Kamala. The Trojan horse has entered the gates.

The curtain has been torn down and the tables and chairs tossed aside in the last week, as the social media tyrants have shown their true colors and the four-year collusion cavalcade has reached its illusory climax, with a solid brick wall blocking the exits.

The enemies of the people (aka billionaire oligarchs, Silicon Valley conspirators, corporate fake news media, traitorous Deep State spooks, and corrupt politicians) took advantage of Trump’s failure to comprehend the risk of drawing a few hundred thousand of his most inflamed devotees into Washington on the same day Congress was meeting to confirm the electoral college vote counts, by infiltrating the rally with ANTIFA operatives. Their intent was to paint Trump followers as dangerous domestic terrorists, and the narrative has been propagandized unceasingly by the left.

Trump delivered the standard speech he gave many times during the campaign and specifically told his followers to “peacefully” protest at the Capitol to let our representatives know how they felt about the fraudulent election steal which took place on November 4. There is absolutely nothing he said or did during that speech which can possibly be construed as a call for mob violence. He urged the crowd to make their voices heard by the corrupt corporate bought politicians meeting to confirm the stolen election.

Based upon the hundreds of videos documenting the supposed “insurrectionist” attack mob, it is clear most of the idiots were let into the Capital by the police, there were numerous ANTIFA thugs creating havoc, none of the insurrectionists had guns, taking selfies, and posing in congressional offices for Facebook posts was the main accomplishment, and one unarmed woman was shot to death by a policeman after being urged to go through a window by BLM leader John Sullivan.

There were a few hundred thousand Trump supporters at the rally and maybe a few hundred who meandered into the Capital building, broke a few windows, took selfies with policemen, and had five hundred or so corrupt politicians pissing their pants because their constituents are angry about asinine lockdowns and stealing an election through blatant fraud.

There's lots more about the fake impeachments and censorship and whatnot. The whole article is spot on and on point.

Date: January 18, 2021 06:12PM

^^^^^ (Large wall of blatant lies above)...^^^^^

Keep Churnin Out the Cheeswhiz!
If that ain't CENSORSHIP, I don't know what is!

Jen said:
"There's lots more about the fake impeachments and censorship and whatnot. The whole article is spot on and on point."

Ya according to your disjointed bias. Even with video after video, you still stick out your tongue and put your fingers in your ears...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 06:13PM by NuNativs.

Date: January 18, 2021 06:15PM

Check out these "Antifa" (NOT!) goons. Listen to the VIOLENCE they advocate...

New video shows what it was like inside Capitol during riot

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 07:11PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables