Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lyin' Biden
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 23, 2021 03:23AM

(Notwithstanding the fact that 'we' don't 'believe in' vaccines...)

He's a serial liar as I've said previously.

So he said the Trump administration had no Covid Vaccine Distribution Plan in place when Trump left office.

That's a blatant LIE, as even Left Wing media has admitted.

CNN ripped as Biden 'PR shop' after 'scoop' that he inherited no vaccine distribution plan from Trump

Mainstream outlets pan CNN's anonymously sourced story as 'not true'

[www.foxnews.com]

CNN is under fire for publishing an anonymously sourced "scoop" that the Biden administration will have to "build everything from scratch" because there was no Trump plan to distribute coronavirus vaccines, when reality tells a far different story.

A CNN producer pushed the story from reporter MJ Lee as a "great SCOOP" on "how bad this situation is with vaccine distribution." The story quoted anonymous figures with knowledge of the administration's COVID-related work as saying there was "nothing for us to rework" and there was no plan at all: "just further affirmation of complete incompetence."

Politico editor Sam Stein said the assertions in the story were "not true," as a distribution plan was part of the Trump administration's Operation Warp Speed.

"Biden folks are spinning here or trying to lower the bar strategically," he tweeted. "There was, indeed, a plan from Trump. I listened in on govs calls on vaccine distribution. The plan had obvious shortcomings. but to say there’s nothing to rework is not true."

The Washington Post's Dan Diamond linked to the piece and called it an apparent "gambit to lower expectations," noting that Trump, while "dangerous" on his response to coronavirus, had set up a system that's distributed 36 million doses to the states.

The Trump administration fell well short of its initial goal of getting 20 million Americans vaccinated by the end of 2020, but the rate of Americans vaccinated per day has ramped up in the new year.

"This is a lie," the Washington Examiner's Becket Adams tweeted. "CNN is allowing itself to be used as a PR shop to spin events in Biden's favor."

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci threw cold water on the notion the Biden administration was starting from scratch.

Mainstream media outlets were previously criticized for their highly positive reaction to Biden's inauguration Wednesday, with even Politico and Washington Post columnists admonishing the press to tone it down.

Chief among the cheerleaders were CNN figures like political director David Chalian, who compared coronavirus memorial lights in Washington, D.C., to "Biden's arms embracing America." CNN media correspondent Brian Stelter also warned that "anti-Democratic" media outlets would attempt to "muddy" Biden's first week with "faux-scandals."

Biden continued to criticize the vaccine distribution to date from the White House on Thursday, calling it a dismal failure. He grew frustrated with a reporter who wondered if he should set his sights higher on the vaccination rate.

Here's the original CNN Fake News (LIE) Article -

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

[www.cnn.com]

And hundreds, thousands, millions? of other articles appeared on other Lib news sources REPEATING THE LIE!

Biden snaps at AP's Zeke Miller when he asks about the number of vaccine doses he wants to dole out in his first 100 days.

"When I announced it you all said it's not possible. Come on, give me a break, man."

[twitter.com]

What a jerk Biden is!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2021 03:46AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lyin' Biden
Date: January 23, 2021 03:33AM

So Biden LIED saying he could turn the virus around - he had a plan.

Examples here -

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 23, 2021 04:44PM

Deadly infections are suffered by the most degenerate. That's all we need to know.

Date: September 05, 2021 01:42PM

Speaking of Lyin' Biden - he's a serial liar (like Brian Williams who of course, as usual, is back, like 'the other side' just goes away for a while and then is back, but our side is ostracized forever).

So here's just one of hundreds, thousands of lies of Biden -

FLASHBACK: Biden claimed he was arrested at the Capitol at the age of 21

[saraacarter.com]

President Joe Biden said in a 2007 appearance on The David Letterman Show that he was arrested at the U.S. Capitol when he was 21 years old.

Letterman asked Biden what it was like to walk into the U.S. Senate chamber after being elected at the age of 29.

Biden, who was a Democratic senator of Delaware at the time, told Letterman he was actually 21 the first time he walked into the chamber.

“You know I walked in when I was 21 and I got arrested,” Biden told Letterman.

“I came up on a Saturday morning because I was fascinated with the Senate. It was a Saturday session,” Biden recounted.

“In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of the sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,'” Biden said as the crowd laughs.

Fox News reported that it was unclear whether Biden’s arrest actually occurred. However, the report noted that Biden had been caught bragging about other arrests in the past that turned out not to be true, including in South Africa, when Biden claimed he was arrested while visiting Nelson Mandela.

Biden later backtracked saying that by “arrested,” he meant he was “not able to move.”

And the other side always said that Trump always lied eye rolling smiley He couldn't hold a candle to Lyin' Biden. angry smiley

Date: September 05, 2021 01:55PM

Remember this one -

Tree of Life synagogue disputes Biden’s claim he visited after massacre

[nypost.com]

President Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the October 2018 mass murder of 11 people there — but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” Biden said in a 16-minute virtual address ahead of the Jewish holidays Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.

In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that “no” Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.

The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Then-President Donald Trump visited the Tree of Life three days after the worst anti-Jewish hate crime in US history. Trump was joined by prominent Jewish members of his administration, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 05, 2021 02:28PM

Biden is taking commands, he's not in charge in the slightest...

Date: September 05, 2021 02:48PM

I know, but he's still a blatant liar and never gets called out for it from his 81 Million voters.

I think he might have an earpiece that tells him what to say and that's why he gets confused when he's talking from trying to listen to what they're telling him and talk at the same time.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 05, 2021 03:46PM

How many lies were there in the previous administration?

Every day.

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2021 03:48PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: September 05, 2021 04:21PM

RawPracticalist
How many lies were there in the previous administration?

Every day.

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

"Misleading" is the operative word here. Subjective.

That's like the word 'Misinformation' in regards to the Covid So-Called Vaccine. One side's Misinformation is the other side's 'Truth'.

Date: September 05, 2021 05:58PM

Only a SCUMBAG LIAR would lie about this horrible incident that Joe Biden LIED About!

Joe Biden is a Serial Liar whose most Horrible Lie is that he Lied that his first wife and son were killed by a 'DRUNK DRIVER'. The Truck Driver was NOT DRUNK and HAD NOT BEEN DRINKING AT ALL and JOE BIDEN'S WIFE RAN A STOP SIGN and caused the Accident!

Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife and daughter... he's got a nerve calling out Trump

[www.the-sun.com]

'SICK TO MY STOMACH' Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife and daughter… he’s got a nerve calling out Trump

Curtis Dunn was cleared of any wrongdoing in the tragic accident that killed Joe Biden's first wife and infant daughter

THE DAY OF THE CRASH

Neilia had been taking her three children to buy a Christmas tree when she missed a stop sign and the incident occurred at an intersection in Hockessin, Delaware, investigators later determined.

According to Deborah, Curtis flipped his own truck trying to avoid the oncoming car and inadvertently almost killed himself. He “crawled out” to try and save the Bidens, she said.

More information about how Biden's Lie ruined her father and the family at the link.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables