Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What we can learn from 23 ex vegan youtubers
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 23, 2021 07:56AM

The video is by a vegan youtuber so it should be ok to post. I thought it might be interesting to take a walk through the EX Vegan Hall Of Shame and see who's in there.

She was 18 years old at the time of posting ( last year ) and had just finished High School and a 4 year vegan who tried all the extreme diets so that should make her no different than all the other experts on YouTube and the net.

Not really sure how to add a link so I've typed in the address or you can go directly to Anna's Analysis website and click on What we can learn from 23 ex vegan YouTubers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDK_0iaVCE

Most of the YouTubers were impressionable young girls and guys ( Matt Monarch didn't make it ). She gives 'special mention ' to Doug Graham, Freelea the Banana Girl, but won't mention her ex - Durianrider by name from their 130 Bananas a day website. Special mention was also made to a couple of young vegan Youtubers who were faking it until they either got caught out or the Guilt overrode their shame of lying about being vegan for the one year they were sprouting vegan before admitting they weren't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2021 07:58AM by BJ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What we can learn from 23 ex vegan youtubers
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 23, 2021 12:11PM

what did BJ learn?

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 23, 2021 12:39PM

It was a bit of entertainment for me - a stroll through the recent wannabe ex- vegan YouTubers Hall of Shame.

The girl was pretty clued in for an 18 year old.

She has heaps of clickbait videos and is probably making a bit of money with all the hits and likes ( can you still monetise these videos ?).

It was just a new fresh face for me, just a bit of light hearted fun.

Date: January 23, 2021 12:44PM

BJ
It was a bit of entertainment for me - a stroll through the recent wannabe ex- vegan YouTubers Hall of Shame.

The girl was pretty clued in for an 18 year old.

She has heaps of clickbait videos and is probably making a bit of money with all the hits and likes ( can you still monetise these videos ?).

It was just a new fresh face for me, just a bit of light hearted fun.

I will only comment on one person instead of all of them

survey question- what do people think caused

nikocado to fail ?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 23, 2021 05:25PM

I only watched like thirteen minutes, but it strikes me as pretty much conjecture on her part as far as Nikocado is concerned.

I have no thoughts on why he failed because she says 'I'm guessing..." and "All his videos have disappeared..." so we have no idea what his diet was like, if he was 100% (which to me is key), and loads of other factors. It's all conjecture on her part.

She says why he was no longer vegan: "I'm not sure because all those videos prior to him not wanting to be a vegan YouTuber anymore are not there."

I watched some of this video where he tells why he's no longer vegan by skipping around and it seemed like he was talking about the Vegan drama/politics instead of his previous vegan diet.

[www.youtube.com]

Also phrases like 'losing mental sanity' 'which I'm guessing"...

It's all subjective.

She said: "Vegans become more black and white, militant," more this, more that. I say a person who eats a vegan diet doesn't become anything from eating vegan ... Veganism didn't precede their character traits.

Date: January 23, 2021 06:24PM

He ate too many avocadoes
Among other issues

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 23, 2021 07:29PM

Did she explain that in the video?

Date: January 23, 2021 07:49PM

I had seen some of his videos years ago.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 24, 2021 05:31AM

The vegan diet is not sustainable for 7+ generations...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 24, 2021 06:02AM

fresh
He ate too many avocadoes
Among other issues

OK so too many avos's can kill you huh?
Check this woman out, I've got a million more like this if you wish:
The secret to a long life? BACON, says feisty 105-year-old woman

Poor Matt Monarch is being taken out by supplements while bacon lady soars past 100?

Date: January 24, 2021 06:57AM

OK so too many avos's can kill you huh?

never said that. you're running low on brain cells.
it destabilized him and he was clueless on how to proceed and went back to gorging on junk. the book 801010 covers this whole issue with failure stories in it.

Check this woman out, I've got a million more like this if you wish:
The secret to a long life? BACON, says feisty 105-year-old woman

irrelevant

Poor Matt Monarch is being taken out by supplements while bacon lady soars past 100?

by non fresh food and powders that damaged his colon (speculation) and then later enemas. I don't see any contradiction. but of course you have an agenda so it makes you lose your ability to think clearly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables