Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Proclivities of US Senators (as of 2016) when it comes to child trafficking
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 25, 2021 03:52AM

[youtu.be]
---------------
The Temporals of the Senate have attempted to kill me today after I posted a list of 44 of them that raped and murdered at the Langley VA MILAB so I decided to share a list of all Senators that are involved in MILAB Child Trafficking. When I was abducted and taken to the MILABS, I was raped by each and every male on this list, so I am far more than an eye witness. Including Rand Paul who raped me three times. I am sorry for those to continue to worship them, but they are due to be arrested soon. The R stands for # of children raped and the M is for how many they have killed. SENATORS WHO RAPE AND MURDER CHILDREN LISA MURKOWSKI M 3 children. DANIEL SULLIVAN R 107 M 3, JEFF SESSIONS R 76 M7, RICHARD C SHELBY R 118 M 14, JOHN BOOZMAN R 87 M 3, JEFF FLAKE R 54 M 2, TOM COTTON R 18 M 2, JOHN McCAIN [arrested] R 136 M 39, BARBARA BOXER M 1, DIANE FEINSTEIN M17, MICHAEL F BENNETT R 82 M 4, CORY GARDNER R 51 M 2, RICHARD BLUMENTHAL R 64 M 3, CHRISTOPHER MURPHY R 62 M 4, THOMAS R CARPER R 18 M 1, CHRISTOPHER A COONS R 57 M 4, BILL NELSON R 42 M 3, MARCO RUBIO R 157 M 17, JOHNNY ISAKSON R 76 M 14, DAVID PERDUE R 17 M 1, BRIAN SCHATZ R 77 M 6, JONI EARNST M 2, CHUCK GRASSLEY R 101 M 14, MIKE CRAPO R 66 M 7, JAMES E RISCH R 75 M 6, RICHARD J DURBIN R 57 M 2, MARK KIRK R 66 K2, DANIEL COATS R 19 M 3, JOE DONNELLY R 17 M 3, JERRY MORAN R 66 M 4, PAT ROBERTS R 69 M 3, MITCH McCONNELL R 156 M 17, RAND PAUL R 22 M 2, BILL CASSIDY R 46 M 3, DAVID VITTER R 18 M 1, EDWARD J MARKEY R 66 M 7, ELIZABETH WARREN M 8, BENJAMIN L CARDIN R 86 M 14, SUSAN M COLLINS M 1, ANGUS S KIN JR R 18 M 1, GARY PETERS R 68 M 6, DEBBIE STABENOW M 1, AL FRANKEN R 16 M 1, ROY BLUNT R 77 M 13, THAD COCHRAN R 61 M 10, RODGER WICKER R 156 M 17, STEVE DAINES R 17 M 1, JOHN TESTER R 56 M 3, RICHARD BURR R 77 M 14, THOM TILLIS R 64 M 3, HEIDI HEITKAMP M 1, JOHN HOEVEN R 42 M 3, BENN SASSE R 27 M 1, CORY A BOOKER R 68 M 2, ROBERT MENENDEZ R 46 M 1, MARTIN HEINRICH R 74 M 4, TOM UDALL R 26 M 1, DEAN HELLER R 65 M 3, HARRY REID R 129 M 7, CHARLES E SCHUMER R 177 M 14, SHERROD BROWN R 17 M 1, ROB PORTMAN R 78 M 3, JAMES M INHOFE R 17 M 1, JAMES LANKFORD R 56 M 3, JEFF MERKLEY R 44 M 2, JOHN WYDEN R 43 M 1, ROBERT P CASEY JR R 77 M 3, PATRICK J TOOMEY R 53 M 2, JACK REED R 4 M 3, SHELDON WHITEHOUSE R 17 M 1, LINDSEY GRAHAM R 177 M 15, TOM SCOTT R 3 M 1, MIKE ROUNDS R 54 M 7, JOHN THUNE R 128 M 14, LAMAR ALEXANDER R 57 M 3, JOHN CORKER R 157 M 17, TED CRUZ R 330 M 26, ORIN HATCH R 428 M 52, MIKE LEE R 19 M 1, TIM KAINE R 26 M 2, MARK WARNER R 58 M 3, PATRICK J LEAHY R 177 M 14, BERNARD SANDERS R 218 M 18, RON JOHNSON R 66 M 3, SHELLY MOORE CAPITO M 3, JOHN MANCHIN III R 118 M 10, MICHAEL ENZI R 12 M 1. All "females"on this list have been killed and their bodies have been inhabited by Reptilian Nazi war criminal spirits. All Senators on this list are former Nazi war criminals, including the ones pretending to be Jewish. The real Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein and Lisa Murkowski are currently in Heaven. All the other females were recycled into new lifetimes, mostly in Asia. This list is as of 15th of January, 2016
---------------

Tory Smith in his other videos reveals how many children Mike Pence raped and killed too. If you watch Tory's last video, you will see he has been poisoned and soon afterward probably died.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proclivities of US Senators (as of 2016) when it comes to child trafficking
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:04PM

Umm, I have a hard time believing Rand Paul is in on this. And women, too.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:10PM

Jennifer
Umm, I have a hard time believing Rand Paul is in on this. And women, too.

I thought the same thing when I saw Rand Paul on this list.

Date: January 25, 2021 06:43PM

One of the things that is way other there is that the Draco/Anunnaki are are able to transfer a human consciousness from one being to another. All the Nazi war criminals, before they were executed, probably had their consciousness transfer to babies. All of the babies became Senators for the USA Senate, or became corporate leaders in the USA.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 25, 2021 10:08PM

Prana
... All the Nazi war criminals ...

I thought you knew that the Holocaust is a HOAX and the Zionist Controlled Allied Forces in WW2 were the BAD GUYS!!!

Date: January 26, 2021 07:17AM

John,

The world leaders have away been figure heads, or actors.The real power never lied with them but with the elites, whether they be Rothschilds/dragon families or the Black Sun.

Have you ever wondered why war is called military theater? The object of the war in not win, or defend or conquer someone else. Remember, all world leaders are beholden to the elite.

The purpose of war is drive all countries involved further in debt to the banks. Human sacrifice is also part of it. Also the battlefield provide a lot of loosh that can be harvested and sold off-world. This loosh is food to higher dimensional being (say like the Draco).

Date: January 26, 2021 06:33PM

John, another thing to note. The Deep State is global. Germany had a Deep State, as does every country in the world.

I heard from listening to a Super Soldier video, that is is a positive Nazi timeline. Hitler did not attack Russia nor put Jews in concentration camp. Hitler defeats the Rothschild by offering Secret Space Program technology to the world. This included free energy generators and anti-gravity technology. In that time, by the 1950s or 1960s, they were living in a Jetson's like world.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables