Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

SAD of politics
Posted by: ras ()
Date: January 27, 2021 09:09PM

Hi everyone!

I have not posted here for a long time. My account used to be 'rab' and I have learned some life saving things here.
Update on my i diet: all these years I have eaten mostly raw vegan but lately started eating some of the processed foods...now decided to go back to ~90% raw vegan. Working on it.
Never got back to eating meat, never will. Did not eat bread also but started lately (stopped again now) because my wife makes this flex-almond-wheet based bread that tastes so good...but is not healthy, regardless. So not doing that any more.
I am disappointed to see that politics has gotten the best of this forum. In my opinion, talking politics is the same as drinking water with chlorine and fluoride. Even when we have to say something about worldly affairs, we should stay calm and not focus on the bad stuff.
Our focus should be on the solutions, what to eat, where and how to live. I think that raw food is a great start to deeper awareness. Even when we research the negative, dark side of the world we should, at every moment, be aware of the good, of the positive. At every moment. Always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SAD of politics
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 27, 2021 09:48PM

ras

I am disappointed to see that politics has gotten the best of this forum. In my opinion, talking politics is the same as drinking water with chlorine and fluoride. Even when we have to say something about worldly affairs, we should stay calm and not focus on the bad stuff.

Our focus should be on the solutions, what to eat, where and how to live. I think that raw food is a great start to deeper awareness. Even when we research the negative, dark side of the world we should, at every moment, be aware of the good, of the positive. At every moment. Always.

Yeah, good luck with that. Look where 'not focusing on the bad stuff' has got us ...

... 'what to eat, where and how to live' is swiftly being taken out of our control by Those Who Would Control Us.

Thanks in part to the sheeple/lemmings who are 'not focusing on the bad stuff' "aware of the good, of the positive. At every moment. Always."

eye rolling smiley

Date: January 27, 2021 09:54PM

ras

I am disappointed to see that politics has gotten the best of this forum. In my opinion, talking politics is the same as drinking water with chlorine and fluoride.

And ignoring politics is the same as drinking water with arsenic in it.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 28, 2021 01:54PM

“In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.” -George Orwell

Date: January 28, 2021 04:56PM

Yes, THE LEFT has made everything political.

For example: Health, Covid, Mask-Wearing, Vaccines, Climate, The Environment, Crime, Math, Art, Science, Sports, Music, Literature, Education, Comedy, Media, Late-Night Television, Entertainment, Religion, Communication, Economics, Business, Fashion, Male/Female, tourism, real estate, census, postal service, the Workplace, food, etc.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2021 04:58PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: ras ()
Date: February 02, 2021 01:52AM

People who think they have to be involved in politics do not really understand politics. That is my opinion. By the way, this statement could go into 'what wise people said' list...in my humble opinion. smiling smiley

If they take away your inner peace, they already won. That is the nature of the game. Orwell was right and wrong at the same time. This is hard to explain but that is what I feel.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 10, 2021 05:13AM

“If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools.” -Plato

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables