Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Aliens Among Us ?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 03, 2021 03:09PM

And I don't mean "Undocumented Immigrants" eye popping smiley

Cyclist in England Claims He Encountered a Telepathic 'Praying Mantis' Alien

[www.coasttocoastam.com]

A young man in England claims that he had a terrifying encounter with an extraterrestrial that resembled a giant praying mantis which could communicate with him telepathically. The bizarre incident reportedly occurred this past summer, but only recently came to light when the shaken witness, Paul Froggatt, decided to share his story with the media. According to him, the unsettling event unfolded one morning last July as he was riding his bicycle home from his job at a dog food factory in the town of Warwick. The routine trip took a troubling turn, he recalled, when he first spotted a UFO hovering in the sky.

"At first I thought it must be Venus or a satellite," he said, "but it seemed to be much closer than either of these things" and, after Froggatt had taken some pictures of the anomaly, he noticed that it began rotating. Uneasy about what he was witnessing, the young man fled the scene on his bike and ultimately wound up in a wooded area where he could no longer see the odd object. Thinking that the weirdness was behind him, Froggatt was soon disabused of that notion when he turned a corner and spotted "what I can only describe as a humanoid praying mantis."

The young man described the curious creature as standing at least seven feet tall and possessing a "triangular head and big oval black eyes. It had all the features of a mantis but stood on two legs and had a somehow human-like shape about it." Gobsmacked by the insect-like entity, Froggatt simply stared into its eyes and felt as if he and the oddity were somehow communicating telepathically. "My fear was replaced with completely alien thoughts of utter hatred and evil I felt projected from this thing," he said, recounting the chilling messages.

Eventually, Froggatt was able to break free from the mental grip of the creature and escaped from the scene unscathed. Unfortunately for the young man, his life has been torn asunder since the encounter with the presumed extraterrestrial. In addition to having difficulties sleeping at night, Froggatt was forced to quit his job after he shared his story with co-workers and quickly became the laughingstock of the dog food factory. Be that as it may, he insists that the incident truly took place and now hopes that someone can come forward to somehow confirm, at the very least, that there was a UFO in the sky that fateful morning.

I believe it. Although I wonder if for the period of time when he encountered this being, maybe his consciousness or whatever was in another dimension or he entered another realm, another part of his super-conscious or whatever-you-call-it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aliens Among Us ?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 03, 2021 06:41PM

Aliens come from a different realm than ours, a sort of a different universe in a multiverse. They have human like bodies, use technology, tend to use telepathy to communicate. Some are positive (service to others), while others are negative (service to self). They are not so spiritually advanced that they don't need technology. So they have ships, can travel between universes/realms with their ships via portals.

Date: February 03, 2021 10:27PM

Prana

Aliens come from a different realm than ours, a sort of a different universe in a multiverse. They have human like bodies, use technology, tend to use telepathy to communicate. Some are positive (service to others), while others are negative (service to self). They are not so spiritually advanced that they don't need technology. So they have ships, can travel between universes/realms with their ships via portals.

Oh, thanks! So they're part of our Physical Realm, not the Spiritual Realm, where the soul, spirit, angels are.

It's complicated because of the Realms, Dimensions, Planes. The Universes - Parallel Universes and Alternate Universes.

Glenn Beck is all over the UFO/Alien thing for a while now. Here's his latest video with some expert or other -

Harvard Astronomer Makes Humble Case for Alien Life | Avi Loeb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 95

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 04, 2021 01:54AM

Don't forget multiple timelines too. Every so often, 2 timelines will collapse and merge into a single timeline.

Date: February 05, 2021 04:39PM

Oh, great! Whatever that is. I kind of wish I hadn't seen that article because now I think about giant insect aliens every so often and it's depressing that it's out there. Maybe ignorance is bliss and that's why supposedly we're born with no memory of what came before birth. It's bad enough with having bad dreams - or at least disturbing dreams - half the time. sad smiley

Although "Be Prepared" just popped into my head. So I guess it's better to Be Aware so if and when something happens you're not totally useless. Like if you suddenly encounter an Evil Giant Insect Alien, you'll not be paralyzed with Shock and Fear. You'll think - Oh, yeah, here's one of those Giant Insects! Wow!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2021 05:22PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 05, 2021 05:29PM

Jennifer

Although "Be Prepared" just popped into my head. So I guess it's better to Be Aware so if and when something happens you're not totally useless. Like if you suddenly encounter an Evil Giant Insect Alien, you'll not be paralyzed with Shock and Fear. You'll think - Oh, yeah, here's one of those Giant Insects! Wow!

Same with Politics and Culture - Better to BE PREPARED.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Better to know exactly what's going on so you won't be blindsided when the SHTF.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: February 05, 2021 09:50PM

It's interesting that you're willing to believe that someone saw an alien like creature looking like a preying mantis with no proof whatsoever, yet you don't believe in a virus that scientist around the world can actually see with their powerful microscopes!!! Also, he says he took photographs of the UFO. Has he published any of these?

Have you heard of Lobsang Rampa and his very interesting books he popularised in the late 1960's and 70's. He wrote that he was a Tibetan Lama from Tibet and how the other spiritual planes were and that he was a telepathic monk and how he had his Third Eye drilled when he was young to enhance his telepathic abilities. His most famous book was the Third Eye and he talked about astral travelling. It was so eye opening and believable, however when someone tracked him down and checked into his history he turned out to be Cyril Hoskin, a British plumber living in Vancouver BC. You can't believe everything you read or see on YouTube. It's worth getting his books as they are very interesting.

Some people float an idea or theory ( like aliens coming from a different realm ) and other people grab on it and repeat it as if it was fact. It might sound great, but is it true and is there any proof?

Did you ever read Erich Von Danikens books who popularised extraterrestrials coming here?

THere are so many cameras now with smartfones, satellites, etc yet we never seem to get a good quality clear picture of a UFO or an alien, but there has to be something out there. How they get here, who knows, or even if they have been here yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2021 09:52PM by BJ.

Date: February 05, 2021 10:07PM

In Lobsang Rampas books he talks about Astral Travelling. I'm not psychic or telepathic at all but for a while I tried to Astral Travel and one night it happened!!! I was out of my body looking at myself in the bed and got such a fright ( in case I couldn't get back in again ) that I went straight back in and never ever tried it again. Too weird for me, but it must be true, You hear of people in operating theatres leave their bodies and watch themselves being operated on and can hear everything so w'e must be more than just a body, but I have enough issues dealing with this physical existence that I don't concern myself with anything beyond this life.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:02PM

" yet you don't believe in a virus that scientist around the world can actually see with their powerful microscopes!!"

the fact that scientists can see something
has nothing to do with that entity causing sickness.

Date: February 06, 2021 08:42PM

BJ

It's interesting that you're willing to believe that someone saw an alien like creature looking like a preying mantis with no proof whatsoever, yet you don't believe in a virus that scientist around the world can actually see with their powerful microscopes!!! Also, he says he took photographs of the UFO. Has he published any of these?

Have you heard of Lobsang Rampa and his very interesting books he popularised in the late 1960's and 70's. He wrote that he was a Tibetan Lama from Tibet and how the other spiritual planes were and that he was a telepathic monk and how he had his Third Eye drilled when he was young to enhance his telepathic abilities. His most famous book was the Third Eye and he talked about astral travelling. It was so eye opening and believable, however when someone tracked him down and checked into his history he turned out to be Cyril Hoskin, a British plumber living in Vancouver BC. You can't believe everything you read or see on YouTube. It's worth getting his books as they are very interesting.

Some people float an idea or theory ( like aliens coming from a different realm ) and other people grab on it and repeat it as if it was fact. It might sound great, but is it true and is there any proof?

Did you ever read Erich Von Danikens books who popularised extraterrestrials coming here?

There are so many cameras now with smartfones, satellites, etc yet we never seem to get a good quality clear picture of a UFO or an alien, but there has to be something out there. How they get here, who knows, or even if they have been here yet.

No I never read any of those books. I don't go around spouting about Aliens and UFOs as fact because I don't know that much about it. I just say something like, "I read ...." or "I heard on Coast to Coast about ..." and I don't necessarily believe in everything I hear or read. I don't disregard it out-of-hand, though, either, like some people do. I'm open-minded that yes, I think from what I'm heard and read there could very well be UFO's and Aliens out there because there's a lot of credible sources, not just hearsay. I'm not that into it to research. I think it's scary so I don't seek it out or dwell on it. I'm into Angels, not Aliens.

Date: February 06, 2021 08:53PM

BJ

In Lobsang Rampas books he talks about Astral Travelling. I'm not psychic or telepathic at all but for a while I tried to Astral Travel and one night it happened!!! I was out of my body looking at myself in the bed and got such a fright ( in case I couldn't get back in again ) that I went straight back in and never ever tried it again. Too weird for me, but it must be true, You hear of people in operating theatres leave their bodies and watch themselves being operated on and can hear everything so w'e must be more than just a body, but I have enough issues dealing with this physical existence that I don't concern myself with anything beyond this life.

That's impressive. I'd be scared too. I used to listen to a lot about Astral Traveling on Coast-to-Coast radio, but never wanted to do it. I have Lucid Dreams and Flying Dreams. I love the dreams where I'm flying. You're in a dream and then realize you're dreaming. You've had previous flying dreams, so you just tell yourself - oh, I'm dreaming, I'm going to fly. And you consciously just take off sort of jumping up and then you're flying. There's no words to describe how great it is. I did much more flying dreams when I was all raw for years.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: February 08, 2021 02:58AM

How did you learn to astral travel? I have wanted to do this, but it never happened.

Date: February 08, 2021 03:59AM

It was about 50 years ago and I had been reading Lobsang Rampas books and he talked quite a bit about it so at night I would lay in bed trying to get out of my body. One night after about 1 or 2 months of trying I was just lying in bed and I just popped out of my body and just looked at the bed, looked at my body and the room. As I said, it was such a shock and a fright for me I went straight back into my body and never tried it again. It just happened that once and I never ever tried it again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables