Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What has happened to this board?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 10, 2021 04:57PM

What Is the Common Link Between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King?
6:47 Minute Video

Published on Sep 16, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Common Link Between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King.

Related Videos:

Trim Tabs On the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]

Plato’s Philosopher King - [www.youtube.com]

Plato’s Cave Videos

1. Understanding Plato’s Cave - Part 1 of What Is the Meaning Behind Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]
2. What Is the Meaning Behind Plato’s Cave (Full Video) - [www.youtube.com]
3. What is the Meaning of Life? - [www.youtube.com]
4. Escaping the Matrix of EVIL!!! - [www.youtube.com]
5. Why Do We Eat What We Eat? - [www.youtube.com]
6. Many Levels In Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]
7. What Do We Do When We Get Out of Plato’s Cave? - [www.youtube.com]
8. Plato’s Philosopher King - [www.youtube.com]
9. Plato’s Views On Food - [www.youtube.com]
10. Hunger Spell - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]
11. Hunger Spell - Part 2 - [www.youtube.com]

Trim Tabs & Hero’s Journey Videos

1. Our Ship Is Heading for An Iceberg - [www.youtube.com]
2. Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity - [www.youtube.com]
3. Are Heroes Misunderstood? - [www.youtube.com]
4. The Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
5. The MOST Important Stage On The Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
6. Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]
7. Trim Tabs On the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
8. Attitude = Motivation = Success - [www.youtube.com]
9. 74 Inspirational Quotes for a Better Life | Food + Fasting = Happiness - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00387 - 06:53 made 9-13-19:

What is the Common Link between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King?

Hi, I’m John Rose, perhaps I should be a little more specific, what is the Common Link between being a Trim Tab and being a Philosopher King?

Now this Video is especially for my long time Subscribers or any of you guys who’ve watched enough of my Videos to know what a Trim Tab is and a Philosopher King. Now you may not have picked up the Philosopher King yet. I’ve only done one Video where I specifically talked about the Philosopher King, but it’s still related to the answer that’s the Common Link, which, of course, is going to be related to the Trim Tabs.

So what do you think it is guys? Think about it. Might want to pause right now if you haven’t thought of it already because I’m going to tell you what it is in just a few moments. The Common Link is Plato’s Cave. Plato knew that we’re in this Cave of Ignorance. We don’t know How to Live. We can’t find the Truth, so we act stupidly and wrongly - that’s Plato’s words. And that the only people who are qualified to Rule over Us are those who find that Knowledge we Need, they’ve come out of the Cave and they know directions - they can give directions to everybody else. Those are our Leaders. You can’t lead unless you’ve been out of the Cave.

So the only True Philosopher Kings are those who’ve come out of this Cave of Ignorance that Plato talks about. I’ve done lots of Videos on Plato’s Cave, 1:26 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 10, 2021 07:29PM

Plato's Solution - Trim Tabs & Philosopher Kings!!!

What Is the Common Link Between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King?

Published on Sep 16, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Common Link Between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King.

Related Videos:

Trim Tabs On the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]

Plato’s Philosopher King - [www.youtube.com]

Plato’s Cave Videos

1. Understanding Plato’s Cave - Part 1 of What Is the Meaning Behind Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]
2. What Is the Meaning Behind Plato’s Cave (Full Video) - [www.youtube.com]
3. What is the Meaning of Life? - [www.youtube.com]
4. Escaping the Matrix of EVIL!!! - [www.youtube.com]
5. Why Do We Eat What We Eat? - [www.youtube.com]
6. Many Levels In Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]
7. What Do We Do When We Get Out of Plato’s Cave? - [www.youtube.com]
8. Plato’s Philosopher King - [www.youtube.com]
9. Plato’s Views On Food - [www.youtube.com]
10. Hunger Spell - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]
11. Hunger Spell - Part 2 - [www.youtube.com]

Trim Tabs & Hero’s Journey Videos

1. Our Ship Is Heading for An Iceberg - [www.youtube.com]
2. Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity - [www.youtube.com]
3. Are Heroes Misunderstood? - [www.youtube.com]
4. The Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
5. The MOST Important Stage On The Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
6. Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]
7. Trim Tabs On the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
8. Attitude = Motivation = Success - [www.youtube.com]
9. 74 Inspirational Quotes for a Better Life | Food + Fasting = Happiness - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00387 - 06:53 made 9-13-19:

What is the Common Link between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King?

Hi, I’m John Rose, perhaps I should be a little more specific, what is the Common Link between being a Trim Tab and being a Philosopher King?

Now this Video is especially for my long time Subscribers or any of you guys who’ve watched enough of my Videos to know what a Trim Tab is and a Philosopher King. Now you may not have picked up the Philosopher King yet. I’ve only done one Video where I specifically talked about the Philosopher King, but it’s still related to the answer that’s the Common Link, which, of course, is going to be related to the Trim Tabs.

So what do you think it is guys? Think about it. Might want to pause right now if you haven’t thought of it already because I’m going to tell you what it is in just a few moments. The Common Link is Plato’s Cave. Plato knew that we’re in this Cave of Ignorance. We don’t know How to Live. We can’t find the Truth, so we act stupidly and wrongly - that’s Plato’s words. And that the only people who are qualified to Rule over Us are those who find that Knowledge we Need, they’ve come out of the Cave and they know directions - they can give directions to everybody else. Those are our Leaders. You can’t lead unless you’ve been out of the Cave.

So the only True Philosopher Kings are those who’ve come out of this Cave of Ignorance that Plato talks about. I’ve done lots of Videos on Plato’s Cave - did a real long compilation of them of quite a few of them - I’ll put a link down below if you’re not familiar - I won’t go into any more detail than this already. And then, we’ve got the Trim Tabs.

Now if you don’t know what a Trim Tab is because you haven’t watched enough of my Videos or you may know what one is, but you may not understand how it relates to Plato’s Cave, the Trim Tab is a Rudder on the Rudder. You got a big ole ship, huge monstrous ship that has Rudders that are 5-6 stories tall. You can’t turn that Rudder to turn the ship - you got to have a Rudder on the Rudder and that is a Trim Tab.

And when you come out of Plato’s Cave, you can’t stay out of Plato’s Cave - No man is an island - you cannot come out of Plato’s Cave and ever be alone because most of your friends and family and everyone else is still down in the Cave, so you go back down into Plato’s Cave, that’s a Trim Tab, you go back down there to help everybody you know. You want to help organize people to get them to Reach the Tipping Point so we can get out of this Cave of Ignorance where we don’t even know How to Live.

Now a lot of people may think they’re out of Plato’s Cave because they’ve gone up a Level. Remember, this a Cave of Ignorance - there’s a lot of things we don’t know - most people don’t know How to Live and most people don’t even know there’s a small group of people who are Owning and Controlling Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor so they can Bombard our Brains with so much Bullshit we’ll Never figure things out. Fortunately, there are a lot more people Waking Up to that Reality than the rest of us, but they don’t realize they’ve only gone up a Level, so to speak, in Plato’s Cave. They still haven’t found the Knowledge of How to Live so they can get out of this Cave completely so they realize why are there people doing this to us - we’re in this Cave.

So it helps to Go Up Levels in Plato’s Cave to see the Big Picture just to understand How to Work Downstream. But we’ve got to get out of this Cave and that’s where the Trim Tabs come into play.

[youtu.be]
3:16 MM
The Trim Tabs would be what I believe to be the 1st of what would be 3 Waves of Heroes to save the day. The definition of a Hero is simply a person who can Solve a Problem or Problems that No One else can Solve. We don’t have Knowledge of How to Live - when we find that Knowledge, we’re Solving Most of our Problems because Most of our Problems are Self-Inflicted.

It’s that simple, my friends, but we’ve been fed a Bunch of Lies and we don’t know that. We think we got to go to someone else who are the Experts and yet, they aren’t Taught this intentionally because the Status Quo want to remain the Status Quo.

Remember, there’s another Level in Plato’s Cave - it’s like there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House and then, there are Wolves Controlling the them - got a lot of Levels in this Plato’s Cave - there’s a lot of Knowledge we need to learn and with that we can do Downstream Work. But we got to realize the value of what created that.

Remember, I’ve identified 10 Subsequent Needs because we’re Eating the Wrong Foods - we’re Not Eating our Biophotons - we Lost 1 of our Senses and now we have this Dark Side to our Behavior that keeps us where we are.

So there’s Only One Way to Defeat that aspect of us and that is for all of us to get out of this Cave of Ignorance and that’s where the Trim Tabs comes into play - that’s where the 1st Waves - 1st of 3 Waves of Heroes we need to get our Planet back to the Golden Ages - to get our Civilization back to that Level where we didn’t have this Level of Evil that we have today. 2nd Wave of Heroes, remember the 1st Wave - that’s Critical Mass - that’s the Rudder on the Rudder - that’s to get us to the Tipping Point. Once we get the Rudder of the Rudder to Change the Rudder, the Rudder itself will be Critical Mass - that’s the 2nd Wave of Heroes. These are all the people who are going to jump on board because now we realize this is what we’re going to do. It’s going to be a no brainer once we get to this point. There’s not going to be any Willingness Issues because everybody’s going to want to do it because you can’t help but look around and see everyone doing it and getting great results.

And, of course, there’s another Wave of Heroes that are going to be a little reluctant and resistant to this Change and at that time, we’ll figure out the best way to deal with these people. But once we get the Rudder to Change, that’s the Majority. Once we have the Majority of us doing the Right thing, we’re going to Wake Up and realize that no one has the Right to bring the rest of us down. I believe in Freedom to do almost anything you want to do as long as it doesn’t do something that’s going Lower you and then, it’s going to Lower the rest of us because we’re all one. We got to look at it that way. We’re all in this together.

So that 3rd Wave of Heroes will Seal the Connection and that’s what it’s going to take to finally get out of this place we’re in. We need all 3 Waves of Heroes - the Trim Tabs for the Tipping Point, the Critical Mass - the 2nd Wave is for the Majority and the 3rd Wave - this will Complete the Connection so that we’ll all understand that we’re all one - we’ll all, at that point, realize the Benefits that the more we give the more we receive.

My God, Life is such an Illusion. We Live on such an Abundant Planet, but we’re so far off, our Mentality is so far off. And why do we have the Wrong Mentality?

Again, if you watch my other videos, you know why - you know why this is the Hero’s Journey. We’re Not Eating our Biophotons anymore. We’re Not keeping our 6th Sense up to the Level where it’s supposed to be so we can be the Guardians we’re supposed to be on this Planet and I guarantee you once we finally become those Guardians, all these other guys are in for a treat!

[End of 00387] [1,147 words]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 10, 2021 10:58PM

BJ
Could Jennifer and JR ( John Rose ) be the same person to cover his tracks? Or is Jennifer JRs love child? They both love spamming the board with endless nasty ranting posts.

You were correct.

Date: February 10, 2021 11:32PM

"Against every great and noble endeavor are a thousand mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

“There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.” -Henry David Thoreau

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 11, 2021 02:25AM

I like the quotes, John!

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: February 11, 2021 03:02AM

Einstein Quotes always sound so much better in Sanskrit.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 11, 2021 03:26AM

Were they really his quotes?

Einstein plagiarised the work of several notable scientists in his 1905 papers on special relativity and E = mc2, yet the physics community has never bothered to set the record straight in the past century

[allais.maurice.free.fr]

Date: February 11, 2021 03:48AM

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2021 04:09AM by Mislu.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: February 11, 2021 06:27AM

Was that really John quoting Einstein? Einstein was a Jew!!! Probably an oversight on his part - we all make mistakes sometimes.

I love it when JR gets desperate and heads down to the Crypt where he keeps all his old files and brings them to life again and spams the board with them. I call them his Zombie posts - the're dead but he keeps bringing them back to life.

Date: February 11, 2021 06:41AM

Mislu, this board is now for entertainment purposes only so when you want a bit of light relief or entertainment come here.The more sane people we have, the better.

Date: February 11, 2021 06:47AM

I've worked out the difference between a Trim Tab and a Philosopher King.

The Trim Tab is a Trim Slim Tab, and the Philosopher King is a fat overfed glutton as portly kings are usually portrayed. Does this solve the worlds problems now that I've solved the Mystery of Life.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 12, 2021 07:54PM

I think maybe Mislu has a point. I made a comment on January 26th on juicing, etc. and no one agreed or disagreed with me or made any input. But if I talk something political, then that is considered interesting. What the hey...

Date: February 12, 2021 08:18PM

There, I fixed that for you -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 27, 2021 06:04PM

NuNativs

Mislu, you're spot on with your assessment. Good luck reasoning with political ADDICT Jennifer, you'll wear yourself out...

Jennifer

Pot Kettle Black

Go ahead and count the number of Political Threads posted by NuNativs compared to the number of Political Threads posted by Jennifer ...

So now NuNativs has posted 2 more Political threads whereas Jennifer has posted 0 Political threads in the last few weeks.

Here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

And Here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Jennifer

Mislu - NuNativs is extremely political and has posted more Political Posts on this Main Forum than anyone -

In the first 5 Pages on this Main Forum - NuNativs posted 34 Political Threads and Jennifer only posted 24 political threads!

So the count is currently - 36 Political Threads for NuNativs and 24 Political Threads for Jennifer.

Conclusion:

NuNativs is more of a 'Political Addict' than Jennifer!

Date: September 24, 2021 07:15PM

LOL! Someone else started their own thread asking something similar. Well, there is SOO much chatter about things not directly related to raw and living foods. And no, there isn't really a direct connection with objecting to covid shots and raw foods.

Why do I say this? Everyday I patiently listen to a co-worker complain that she might loose her job soon because she objected to the shot. She isn't vegan, she isn't raw, she also consumes processed foods. Although she does eat whole raw plant foods from time to time. She also believes in medical science, germ theory, conventional nutrition. Just not the covid shot. Oddly enough I got the shots, and I would think I would object to it more. I haven't suffered any of the projected outcomes that people fear around covid shots.

I express to her all the time that I support her decision, but don't quite understand her reasoning, and I generally just listen to whatever her latest reasoning is about Covid and associated phenomena, and don't really question her thinking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2021 07:19PM by Mislu.

Date: September 24, 2021 08:33PM

As I explained to you here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

And to Sodoffsocks here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

This forum is about The Raw Food LIFESTYLE.

I can't think of anything more Relevant, Timely, Apropos than how various Aspects of The Covid Coup - aka The Plandemic - is Affecting Our Raw Food Lifestyle. And our HEALTH, and aren't Raw Foodists all about Health.

This smacks of CENSORSHIP ...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables