Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Covid Vaccine Information
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 16, 2021 09:17PM

I'm interested in finding out about the Covid Vaccine so I understand it better and can tell people - like my daughter - why it's so 'bad' for them.

Watch this video for a great interview with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny about the Covid Vaccine.

Also links to other articles.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: How The Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working In 3-6 Months

[sonsoflibertymedia.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Covid Vaccine Information
Date: February 17, 2021 04:07AM

This is interesting - all the additives in the various US vaccines -

Formaldehyde, aluminum, MSG ... eye popping smiley

Vaccine Excipients Summary

[www.cdc.gov]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 17, 2021 02:36PM

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

Many of us have friends or family who plan on getting the vaccine. Maybe they truly believe they are in danger. Maybe they think it’s better safe than sorry. Maybe they just want to be able to go to the pub again.

If you know someone who is planning on getting vaccinated against Covid19, ask them these five questions. Make sure they understand exactly what they’re asking for.

1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
No successful vaccine against a coronavirus has ever been developed.

Scientists have been trying to develop a SARS and MERS vaccine for years, with nothing to show for it. In fact, some of the failed SARS vaccines actually caused hypersensitivity to the SARS virus. Meaning that vaccinated mice could potentially get the disease more severely than unvaccinated mice.

2. DID YOU KNOW IT USUALLY TAKES 5-10 YEARS TO FULLY DEVELOP A VACCINE?
Vaccine development is a slow, laborious process. Usually, from development through testing and finally being approved for public use takes many years. The various vaccines for Covid have all been developed and approved in less than a year.

While the media are quick to offer a TON of “explainer” guides, which cite “foresight, hard work and luck” as the reasons we got a Covid vaccine so quickly “without cutting corners”, they all leave out key information.

Namely, that none of the vaccines have yet been subject to proper trials. Many of them skipped early-stage trials entirely, and the late stage human trials have either not been peer reviewed, have not released their data, will not finish until 2023 or were abandoned after “severe adverse effects”.

3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
While traditional vaccines work by exposing the body to a weakened strain of the microorganism responsible for causing the disease, these new Covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines.

mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid) vaccines theoretically work by injecting viral mRNA into the body, where it replicates inside your cells and encourages your body to recognise, and make antigens for, the “spike proteins” of the virus. They have been the subject of research since the 1990s, but before 2020 no mRNA vaccine was ever approved for use.

4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?
Back in the Spring of 2020 many governments around the world granted vaccine manufacturers immunity to civil liability, either by invoking existing legislation or writing new laws.

The USA’s Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) grants immunity until at least 2024.

The EU’s product licensing law does the same, and there are reports of confidential liability clauses in the contracts the EU signed with vaccine manufacturers.

The UK went even further, granting permanent legal indemnity to the government, and any employees thereof, for any harm done when a patient is being treated for Covid19 or “suspected Covid19”.

5. DID YOU KNOW 99.8% OF PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID19?
The case-fatality ratio of Sars-Cov-2 infection has been a bone of contention for months, but it is certainly much lower than all the initial models predicted.

It was originally massively inflated, with the WHO using a figure of 3.4%.

Subsequent studies have found it to be much lower, in some cases even lower than 0.1%. A report published in October in the WHO’s own research bulletin finding a CFR of 0.23% “or possibly considerably lower”.

Meaning, even according to the WHO, at least 99.77% of people infected with the virus will survive.

Ask your friends these questions. Give them detailed answers.

It is a rushed and untested vaccine, made using unprecedented technology, with no legal recourse should it do you harm, to treat a virus 99.8% of people will survive.

So the question that really matters is: Do you really want, or need, to take that risk?

Date: February 18, 2021 10:00PM

That's good! Thanks, Fresh! Especially I like 1 and 3 -

1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?

So I would say something like this:

"They've never come up with a Cure or Prevention for The Common Cold, which is a Coronavirus, so do you think they've come up with a Prevention for Covid 19 after like 9 months? And also, btw, this Covid Vaccine doesn't Prevent you from getting Covid. It's only supposed to elicit your body's defenses to successfully fight the virus."

3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?

This is where I need to know what I'm talking about. Like -

"This vaccine uses nano-particles - which btw, penetrate your whole body, even your brain - to lodge the Coronavirus into every cell of your body, which is supposed to make your immune system step up and defend itself against the virus when you come into contact with it. The vaccine alters all your cells, your Genes, your RNA."

Are those statements true?

To get my information, I watched among other videos - this from Professor Dolores Cahill -

Prof Dolores Cahill: People will Start Dying a Few Months after the First mRNA Vaccination

[www.renegadetribune.com]

Dolores is an inventor, founder and shareholder of companies, has been granted & licensed patents in Europe, USA & worldwide with applications in improving the early accurate diagnosis of disease (autoimmune diseases & cancer). She has more than 20 years expertise in high-throughput protein & antibody array, proteomics technology development, automation & biomedical applications in biomarker discovery, diagnostics & personalised medicine.

Date: February 18, 2021 10:05PM

>Are those statements true?

good question. I don't know.
and I don't care.
I guess some people care about that.

Date: February 18, 2021 10:12PM

I might not, either, but I'm trying to understand it for my daughter, to persuade her not to get the vaccine. I'm really freaked out because the more I learn about it, the more horrible it sounds. It sounds like an awful way to die, painful. My sisters are also going to get it, but my brother is open to having me send him info, so I know he'll not get it if I don't want him to.

What Professor Cahill and others believe is going to happen is a Cytokine Storm -

"Cytokine storm. An overreaction of the body's immune system. Cytokines are small proteins released by many different cells in the body.

During a cytokine storm, an excessive immune response ravages healthy lung tissue, leading to acute respiratory distress and multi-organ failure.

Scientists believe these cytokines are evidence of an immune response called a cytokine storm, where the body starts to attack its own cells and tissues rather than just fighting off the virus. Certain kinds of cytokines trigger cell death. When you have many cells doing this at the same time, a lot of tissue can die."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2021 10:45PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 18, 2021 11:02PM

Do you have siblings or children who want to get the vaccine?

nope.

I'm trying to understand it for my daughter, to persuade her not to get it.

I understand. I'm busy enough sending info on helping my kids as employees removing masks in the workplace.

I'm really freaked out because the more I learn about it, the more horrible it sounds. It sounds like an awful way to die, painful. My sisters are also going to get it, but my brother is open to having me send him info, so I know he'll not get it if I don't want him to.

seems to me that if someone wants it and needs to be convinced to not get it,
then they are not understanding the basics of health and disease.
I go to the root, so i don't need to debate the merits of a stupid vaccine

Date: February 19, 2021 02:53PM

Date: February 20, 2021 03:26PM

Although I think I read somewhere a week ago or so that now the CDC or WHO or Fauci or someone is recommending that people over 65 and pregnant women don't get the Vaccine.

His wife, Rochelle Zook, was quoted saying the family “was not blaming any pharmaceutical company” and that her late husband “…believed in vaccines.” She even went as far as to say, “I’m sure he would take that vaccine again, and he’d want the public to take it.”

Yeah, I hope she got hers and gets hers. eye popping smiley

The message is clear: Deaths following vaccines will not be lamented as either tragic or unnecessary. There will be appropriate responses and irresponsible responses. We’re “fighting a war.”

I hate it when someone has Cancer and everyone uses the phrase 'Fighting' and 'The Battle'. "He's Fighting the Battle against Cancer." There is no 'Fight' and 'Battle'! They had you by the balls as soon as you Agreed to go The Conventional Chemo/Radiation Route. As long as you become part of "The System," you're gonna Lose the Battle and End Up Dead!

“14 weeks pregnant and fully vaccinated! I got the #Covid Vaccine to protect myself, my baby, my family, my patients, and my community! When it’s available to you, I encourage you to do the same! In a later tweet the same day, she wrote: “We should be examples of social distancing, masking, and vaccination!”

I bet in all her smug glory she never connected the vaccine with her miscarriage and is enjoying the attention she's now getting. angry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 03:33PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 20, 2021 03:56PM

I listened to Del Bigtree this morning - some interesting info:

This Vaccine alters our DNA and RNA.

The Vaccine Storm

[podcasts.apple.com]

Start around 10:45

Date: March 16, 2021 12:03AM

I had a good Covid experience today.

I went to my holistic dentist. I asked him if he got the vaccine and he said no and I asked if was he going to. He said he's not sure yet, but if he does, he's getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine - because that one is a real vaccine instead of the mRNA like the others. So I said how I didn't know the Johnson & Johnson one was a regular vaccine and he said yes and something derogatory about the mRNA ones. So I said, "I'm Anti-Vax." He said he is too, but he may have to get it because it may happen that they won't renew his medical license if he doesn't. The dental hygienist or dental assistant - whatever they're called - asked him if she would have to get it, too, and he said she probably wouldn't have to, and he didn't know if he will, but he wouldn't be surprised. She said she's not getting her kids vaccinated until they're older. So then he went into a long detailed explanation of how the mRNA vaccine works, how bad it is. He educated her on the vaccine. I'm glad I did my research with all the articles and videos so I could chime in.

So, anyway, it's interesting that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is going to be a regular vaccine - which isn't great, of course, but it's like a health food compared to the mRNA horror show.

And it's shocking that 'they' might make all doctors, dentists, etc., get vaccinated to practice medicine.

And I was happy that he enlightened the dental hygienist about how horrible the mRNA is so that maybe she and her family won't get it. smiling smiley

Date: March 16, 2021 01:46AM

- nobody actually KNOWS what the mRNA vaccine contains or actually does in the body. it's just theory as far as i can see. no evidence.

- i thought that experimental use vaccines which they all are,
were BANNED by law from being mandatory

[www.statnews.com]

Date: March 16, 2021 06:45PM

Thanks for that information, Fresh!

Yes, unfortunately, a lot of things they're doing to us now are unlawful and unconstitutional, but they're still mandating and issuing executive orders and we're all complying. And as we found out with the Stolen Election issue, the Courts, even the Supreme Court, are not helpful anymore. They're like the RINO's - cowardly, cave in, don't want to get involved, etc.

Date: April 07, 2021 03:17PM

Jennifer

I'm interested in finding out about the Covid Vaccine so I understand it better and can tell people - like my daughter - why it's so 'bad' for them.

I'm happy because yesterday my daughter, who was on the fence about getting the vaccine, called me and said she's not getting the vaccine this year. Too bad that instead of it being from my influence and the knowledge I relayed to her, her reason is because she just found out she'll be teaching remotely next year so not in contact with 'the kids whose noses are always running and they're always sneezing'. After all the articles and comments I sent her - well, the few she would allow me to send her. eye rolling smiley

Meantime her boyfriend, who is an actual science teacher, biology or whatever, is going to get the vaccine soon, like he always gets his flu shot. She's only 25 and he's like 30, so they're both stupid sheeple. Yes, I think it's the young people who are the main Stupid Sheeple/True Believers/Brainwashed/Useful Idiots.

Date: April 19, 2021 06:01PM

I just found this Facebook Vaccine Side Effects page that's open to anyone -

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 19, 2021 10:35PM

[/quote]
so they're both stupid sheeple. .[/quote]

haha

is she one of those who even if you send something she won't read it?

[off-guardian.org]

Date: April 20, 2021 02:51AM

fresh
is she one of those who even if you send something she won't read it?

Yup. She wouldn't read something I sent her.

She's my youngest, so I guess she's on the spoiled side. The way to her heart is through her stomach and her pocketbook. She loves money. So I paid her to read a few articles and watch a few videos. $20 a shot. Then recently, I offered to pay her $300 if she wouldn't get the vaccine. She said she'd do it for $1000. eye rolling smileyBut then later she called me and said she decided not to get the vaccine because she could work from home next year. I said, "Good girl, you will be rewarded!" I put the $300 in her account ...

So now the problem is with this new Vaccine shedding shocker, where the vaccinated are infecting the unvaccinated, I'm freaked out because her soon to be fiance that she lives with is going to get the vaccine. So that means he'll infect her and if I go to visit, I'll get infected, too eye popping smiley

So today I texted her and said did he get the vaccine yet. She said no. So I said: Good.

I said:

"Can we or I speak to him about not getting the vaccine?"

She said:

"Nope"

I said:

"He needs to know, and you need to know, that it has been discovered, that vaccinated people are infecting unvaccinated people with Covid. If you're around a vaccinated person, you will get very messed up. Especially it will affect your period and your fertility. It's a regular thing. It's called vaccine shedding. Where unvaccinated people are getting Covid from vaccinated people. Also women are having miscarriages just from coming in close contact with vaccinated people. And the vaccine itself is affecting men's sperm count.

She didn't answer me. What I said won't make any difference to her.

But she wants me to come and visit soon, and I'm going to tell her that I won't visit them if her boyfriend gets the vaccine.

My next plan is to talk to her boyfriend's stepmother. She and I are friendly and we've been conspiring to keep them from getting vaccinated. We have to work on the boyfriend now. I'm going to send her the new shocking info - articles and videos about the vaccine shedding. She'll freak out. And then I'm going to reveal to her that the boyfriend, her stepson, is still planning to get vaccinated - which she thought he wouldn't. She'll get his father involved. I'll see if they can pull anything off to stop him getting vaccinated. They already told their kids - 6 of them - that if any of them get vaccinated, they'll not take care of them and that any vaccinated offspring will not be receiving any of 'their estate' when they die - lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2021 03:18AM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables