Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
These 10 Vegans Will Blow Your Mind!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 17, 2021 08:38PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: These 10 Vegans Will Blow Your Mind!
Date: February 17, 2021 08:59PM

NuNativs 1st Comment on this video
2 days ago
John Rose is busy following every conspiracy known to mankind. He spends all his time on the obscure forum - Living and Raw Foods Forum. Beware of the toxic environment...

Vegetable Police
2 days ago
And what happens when you find out they were all true? smiling smiley

Barbara Goode
2 days ago
@Vegetable Police bingo. I have yet to see a single John Rose video espousing anything false. He's a free thinker.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 17, 2021 09:20PM

thanks John,

that video was so great.

very funny

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 17, 2021 09:23PM

Don't forget this one Barbara:

NuNativs
2 days ago (edited)
@Vegetable Police I have an open mind, but I notice these people gravitate from one conspiracy to the next like a crack addict...

(Be happy I didn't drag up all the White Supremacy crap) smiling smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outwinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2021 09:48PM by NuNativs.

Date: February 17, 2021 10:01PM

John Rose

Barbara Goode
2 days ago
@Vegetable Police bingo. I have yet to see a single John Rose video espousing anything false. He's a free thinker.

Date: February 17, 2021 10:24PM

John Rose
John Rose

Barbara Goode
2 days ago

Barbara likes gunz too...

Date: February 17, 2021 10:40PM

Barbara Goode
2 days ago
Nothing at all wrong with owning a gun and knowing how to use it. Grow up.

NuNativs
2 days ago
@Barbara Goode What's the purpose of a gun? To KILL! Better rethink your stance: " ...and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (Isaiah 2:4)...

Barbara Goode
2 days ago (edited)
@NuNativs yes dear, I am aware of what guns do. They protect law abiding citizens from those who view us as disposable. There are estimated to be hundreds of millions of illegal and untraceable guns on the streets in the USA. You can quote a fictional book at me all you like, when a violent criminal with guns comes into your home, or car, or personal space to harm you or your family, I pray that nonsense protects you. It won't, but good luck with that. Maybe you can whack them over the head with the book, lol.
Some people don't mind being victims. The rest of us will make sure that never happens and protect ourselves and those we love.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2021 10:52PM by John Rose.

Date: February 17, 2021 10:51PM

One thing you can say for sure about our resident TROLL - he plays the antagonizer where ever he goes, which is the epitome of a SHILL.

Date: February 17, 2021 11:24PM

John Rose
One thing you can say for sure about our resident TROLL - he plays the antagonizer where ever he goes, which is the epitome of a SHILL.

Hey Barbara, I mean JR, if you're going to create a fake account to praise yourself on YouTube, at least put up some fake content to make it look real...

Date: February 17, 2021 11:26PM

John Rose
Barbara Goode
2 days ago (edited)
@NuNativs yes dear, I am aware of what guns do. They protect law abiding citizens from those who view us as disposable. There are estimated to be hundreds of millions of illegal and untraceable guns on the streets in the USA. You can quote a fictional book at me all you like, when a violent criminal with guns comes into your home, or car, or personal space to harm you or your family, I pray that nonsense protects you. It won't, but good luck with that. Maybe you can whack them over the head with the book, lol.
Some people don't mind being victims. The rest of us will make sure that never happens and protect ourselves and those we love.

Don't forget my reply:

NuNativs
2 days ago
@Barbara Goode You fail to REAL-eyes, that the only reason you have to arm yourself to the teeth is because WE have COLLECTIVELY left the GARDEN. (and no I don't own a bible).

Date: February 18, 2021 04:10AM

Ya staying warm JR?

Date: February 18, 2021 04:36AM

Teaching feeds you in ways nothing else will!

Living to Eat | The World’s Foremost Problem
John O
• 3 hours ago 2-17-20
John Rose may just be the most underrated human being alive on this planet right now.
Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated. smiling smiley

Date: February 18, 2021 04:58AM

John Rose
[
Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated. smiling smiley[/size]

((( MENTAL MASTURBATION )))

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:25AM

I managed to watch the first 20 seconds but it was so boring that I switched it off. Did I miss anything?

John Rose for PRESIDENT. Does your VP need to be a vegan because most of those folks down south are heavy meat eaters?

Shock Horror.

Megan Elizabeth now eats meat. She was the poster girl for long time raw foodists on a high fruit diet. Even moved to her tropical paradise in Hawaii and wrote glowing reports on how well she was doing. Then she went to cooked and ... once again SHOCK HORROR ... she is now eating meat ( could someone correct me if it was one of those clickbait videos ) but she was on a video with a heavy meat eater.

Good to see that we have a few normal well adjusted returned contributors here.

Date: February 19, 2021 01:06AM

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:27AM

Congratulations John, you deserve the number one spot!

Date: February 19, 2021 08:44AM

Yes I agree John is number one, but why waste all his talent and knowledge on this board where he has only a fan club of 3 ( Fresh, Jennifer and Prana ). Now that Rush Limbaugh is gone and Bill O'reilly left Fox News a few years ago there are openings for a man of his talent.

John, you need to send in one or two of your Holocaust denier / Hitler glorification videos to Fox News. Throw in a couple of Conspiracy ones and when you get your own show you'll have millions of viewers and followers to promote your views. You can also promote the Raw Vegan diet which I'm sure will be a big hit with the Fox viewers and Conspiracy theorists.

Doesn't make sense you keep posting / reposting the same videos and filling this board with endless repeat paragraphs of your '' Files ", as your 3 fans are already convinced. You have a potential audience of millions out there. Don't sell yourself short.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2021 08:46AM by BJ.

Date: February 19, 2021 04:15PM

fresh
thanks John,

that video was so great.

very funny

Yeah, Kasey is really a funny guy!

Prana
Congratulations John, you deserve the number one spot!

Thanks Prana!

Date: February 20, 2021 02:55PM

BJ
Yes I agree John is number one, but why waste all his talent and knowledge on this board where he has only a fan club of 3 ( Fresh, Jennifer and Prana ). Now that Rush Limbaugh is gone and Bill O'reilly left Fox News a few years ago there are openings for a man of his talent.

John, you need to send in one or two of your Holocaust denier / Hitler glorification videos to Fox News. Throw in a couple of Conspiracy ones and when you get your own show you'll have millions of viewers and followers to promote your views. You can also promote the Raw Vegan diet which I'm sure will be a big hit with the Fox viewers and Conspiracy theorists.

Doesn't make sense you keep posting / reposting the same videos and filling this board with endless repeat paragraphs of your '' Files ", as your 3 fans are already convinced. You have a potential audience of millions out there. Don't sell yourself short.

I think HE THINKS, he's leaving some kind of legacy...

Date: February 20, 2021 11:21PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
What did T.C. Fry really believe about Politics?

RE: Your TC FRY Post
Date: Mon, April 16, 2012 3:07:02 PM
To: "jcrose@prodigy.net" <jcrose@prodigy.net>

Hi John Rose:

Your below thread showed up in google search results re TC Fry. Are you asking why Fry's focus changed from full-time Natural Hygiene to also including info regarding the NWO (New World Order)?

I never asked him, of course, but I was on Fry's mailing list in those days & it is my impression he was waking up to the machinations of the shadow government & globalist agenda, obviously first through medical propaganda & maybe later he learned a lot more when researching the Great AIDS Hoax(?)

Fry also lived in Austin (years?) where two now-well-known (on the Internet) NWO-exposers have been homebased for some time, Texe Marrs & Alex Jones. Maybe TC FRY came upon their info locally in the old days(?)

Most especially I remember Fry's packet of info exposing the income tax fraud, complete with xeroxed copies straight from the official USA Tax Code with yellow highlighting showing that only Washington, DC, & other "FEDERAL states" (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. -- not the same as the 50 states) were required to pay FEDERAL income tax to the FEDERAL Government. What an eye-opener! I assumed he learned about this from famed tax protester Irwin Schiff's books because Fry also included a flyer in the same package advertising Schiff's books for sale (the now elderly Schiff is still in prison):
[www.freeirwinschiff.org]
[www.irwinschiff.blogspot.com]

"Schiff has also been enjoined from ... selling additional copies of his book, The Federal Mafia":
[tpgurus.wikidot.com]

...which is why Schiff now gives that book away as a free download at his site, lol: [www.paynoincometax.com]

I wonder: Did Fry stop paying taxes before or after he learned of Schiff's tax info?

In Chet Day's 11/1/1996 TC Fry issue (right after Fry's death in Sept. 1996), Chet included a small snip of a letter on page 5 which Fry had written in late 1993:
[www.chetday.com]

[...]
Chet: What did T.C. really believe about politics? I don't know for sure, but the following excerpt from one of T.C.'s letters, dated December 30, 1993, reveals either much or nothing. You decide.

Fry: I should tell you that the world is not really controlled by Rothschild or the Zionists. They're willing scapegoats for the super rich of Britain, USA, Holland, France, Italy, etc. who are the real powers. Don't let appearances fool you. The world's covert rulers prefer to keep it that way. Rockefeller and Rothschild are merely their show-men. The Lords and Queen of England have wealth and power you wouldn't believe. Rothschild is merely one of their super wealthy tools!

I do not believe anything! If it requires belief or faith, count me out. Our knowledge is extensive enough to get along nicely! There are no mysteries! There is only human ignorance.
[...]
End Quote.

It almost sounds like Fry is contradicting himself there. First he tells us the Monarchies are the guilty parties (vs. Rothschilds/Zionists). Then he switches & it sounds like he says he doesn't believe any of what he just wrote & that there are no "mysteries" -- does he really mean there are no "conspiracies"?

On page 4, Chet also wrote:

[...]
Moving from business to politics seemed to come naturally to T.C. Indeed, after he sold Life Science Institute to Feeling Fit for Life, he published and/or wrote copy for various “patriot” publications. I still recall the amazement I felt when I read some of the very far-out things he had to say about black UN helicopters that would one day invade our cities and imprison us all. Bizarre, to say the least. Others shared my opinion of the T.C. we heard from during this period of his life.
[...]

Hopefully Chet Day has woken up since he wrote that in 1996!

Fry was evidently hot on the trail of the OK City bombings in April 1994. On Page 5 a person named Ronn wrote:

[...]
I live in Oklahoma City. In the late 80's when he was starting work on his book The Great AIDS Hoax, I used to send him copies of articles from SPIN magazine that questioned the HIV dogma, some parts of which he used in his book.
[...]
The last time we spoke on the phone was two years ago, just after the bombing of the federal building here in Oklahoma City. He called to ask if I had heard the blast (I had, as my house is only five or six miles from the bomb site). Then he wanted to know if I had heard more than one explosion, and I told him I only heard one single blast that shook the windows in my house. As much as I admired T.C. (I practically worshiped [sic] the guy), I was sometimes surprised and almost shocked at the way he was coming on so strong in his latest set of booklets, about “the powerful super-rich international cabal” and their plans to establish a one-world-dictatorship called the New World Order. It's not that I don't believe such could be possible, given everything that's going on in the world these days, I just felt that he might be coming on a little too strong, to the point of seeming overly paranoid, and may be alienating a lot of people who might not be ready for this kind of talk in a “health brochure.” Do you know what I mean? This was one area where I didn't feel I could agree with T.C. as much as I always had before. It doesn't really make sense to me that the New World Order would want to imprison and enslave all of us, when “The Establishment” already has us pretty much where they want us right now! They're getting all our money in taxes, everybody is addicted to the poisonous Standard American Diet, everybody has bought into the “Modern Scientific Medicine” scam and is hypnotized into believing that without all their drugs and treatments they will die... etc., etc. So why would the New World Order want to go to all the trouble of turning us into zombies and putting us in prison camps? It seems to me we wouldn't be nearly as useful that way, and would become a huge burden to them. Besides, America is not some little village that can be invaded and taken over all at once–this is an immense country, and the logistics of accomplishing (and maintaining!) such a take over seem beyond the realm of possibility. But it frightened me somewhat to hear T.C. saying all this, since everything else he said always seemed to be so right on. I didn't mean to digress, and hope you'll understand that I'm just kind of rambling, as all kinds of thoughts and memories of T.C. come to mind. He was one of my favorite people in the world, Chet, and I feel a deep sense of loss.
[...]
End Quote.

Hopefully, Ronn has woken up, too, since 1996!

(Btw, I AM a "tinfoil hatter," fwiw! smiling smiley

More TC FRY Quotes Re: "THE INTERNATIONAL CARTEL" snipped from this article (original date unknown but it was first seen online in 1995 at an AIDS BBS):

"THE MONSTROUS VIRUS HOAX: The Scam that Made the Grade!"
by TC Fry
Posted online here:
[www.rumormillnews.com]
And here:
[crossroads.ws]

[...]
1. The viral explanation of disease was concocted and imposed on the world through big lie techniques by a monstrous cartel that owns and/or controls the world's banking industry, the chemical industries, the dope cartels, the drug or pharmaceutical and medical industries, the communications media including TV, newspapers, most magazines, the educational system and radio and, in fact, most industries of any consequence worldwide.
[...]

[...]
6. That, when Koch's postulates shot down the bacterial explanation for disease, the medical/pharmaceutical cartel, with a vested interest in disease, as opposed to health, erected new scapegoats called viruses to be fought with drugs, thus selling their nefarious products. Just as readily as they shot down the germ theory, so too, do Koch's postulates impale and discredit the viral theory of disease causation.
[...]

[...]
14. That a "microbial commando" is a myth of the imagination of so-called scientists who prostitute themselves in service to an unconscionable and murderous cartel with a vested interest in a diseased and suffering populace. This vested interest consists in marketing medical services, insurance, drugs and all attendant upon that. Further, this interest is in creating mediocre beings who do not think or question, in order that their power or propaganda will be above criticism.
[...]

[...]
18. That the cartel which concocted, perpetrated and perpetuated the viral myth designed it as a scapegoat to accomplish, among other objectives, the diversion of attention away from the disease-causing role of their drugs, the foods of their commerce, cooked foods, fermenting and putrefying intestinal contents caused by conventional diets and practices, condiments, recreational drugs, and a host of other causal agencies in which they have a vested interest.
[...]

[...]
I urge you to study thoughtfully and critically! Think for yourself! When you accept the prognostications of others, you are liable to be unawarely impressed into their service.
[...]
End TC FRY "cartel" quotes.

I was glad to see you mentioned the NAME of Fry's last operation, The Freedom Networker (was that the correct name for sure?) because I never could remember the full title. I only remembered that it had Freedom in the name.

Also I remember hearing in the old days that Fry's TX operation was raided but not sure by WHOM (Feds? Local Cops?).
--Current online searches range from one raid to many. Which version is the truth?

Nor am I sure WHY he was raided (owed back taxes? or due to that lady who he supposedly owed $$)?
--I heard he was continually harassed by the IRS. I wonder why he never was thrown in jail like Irwin Schiff?
--I also thought I heard in those days that all Fry's publishing equipment was confiscated in the raid(s). Would you know if that's true?

School Dropout - When?
--Two versions online: Fry dropped out of school in 8th grade or 11th grade. Which is correct?

Fry-Fable, Rumor, or Fact?
--Fry was a NY Detective in his younger years (1940s) & received stab wounds & other injuries on the job.

I'm trying to refresh my memory about TC Fry from whatever I can find on the Internet in order to do a favorable-but-factual "biographical profile" for someone else who requested it for their site. So if you have any specific memories re Fry's Freedom Networker, his awakening to the NWO, his being raided, how many times & by whom, etc., I would love to hear it!

Many Thanks,
bg/TPR
[theparadisereporter.wordpress.com]

T. C. Fry & Psychopaths...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 09, 2012 02:01PM

Has anyone ever thought about why T. C. Fry changed his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?
[...]
T. C. Fry & Psychopaths...
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

BTW, I got your email from this page:

Email: jcrose@prodigy.net
Living and Raw Foods Community Support :: Living and Raw Foods Discussion (Vegan):

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 21, 2021 04:32AM

TC died young after preaching about Longevity and Paradise, that's all that matters...

Date: February 21, 2021 04:36AM

Your below thread showed up in google search results re TC Fry.

--Fry was a NY Detective in his younger years (1940s) & received stab wounds & other injuries on the job.

Date: February 21, 2021 06:47AM

JR, how about you quote from Chet Day where whilst TC Fry was promoting the 100% fruit diet as the perfect diet, when people went around to his house they found cooked chicken, cakes and all sorts of junk food he was eating!!! Maybe it was the deficient 100% fruit diet he was promoting that caused him to eat all the junk food he was eating, hence his early death.

It seems that every time some health food guru dies early his cheer squad all look for excuses, rather than blaming his diet or the extremes of their diet or looking for genuine reasons and trying to learn lessons.

TC Fry is the most discredited person in the whole health food movement so to quote him on a Living Raw Food Board is a disgrace. Someone needs to write a book called " The Hoax That Was TC Fry ".

Date: February 21, 2021 03:15PM

As far as I know, Fry was NEVER "promoting the 100% fruit diet as the perfect diet" just like I have NEVER said that we have to be 100% Raw, but for some reason you seem to distort what other people say or perhaps your comprehension skills leave much to be desired. Time and time again I see you start off with a False Premise, which of course, leads you to False Conclusions.

In T.C. Fry’s "The Wellness Messenger" May 1995 issue on "What Does A Fruitarian Eat?" Fry says that he only eats 1600 calories a day in the summer and 2000 calories a day in the winter. His total intake for one week was: 44 pounds, 3 oz. and 14465 calories during a very cold April week in Michigan, temps. in the 30’s to 50’s. He ate 2 oz. of nuts a day - 18.42% and the only green leafy vegetables that he ate was 28 oz. of bok choy and 22 oz. of bibb lettuce in a one week period or ~7 oz. a day - 1.28%. He ate 14 different fruits - 80.3%. Imo, T.C. did not eat enough calories, especially his green leafy vegetables.

Btw, this is at least the second time you’ve made reference to only 3 people reading my posts or possibly benefiting from them and the reason why I posted that email I received was to help you realize that there are a lot more people reading our comments than the few who are posting now.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 21, 2021 03:20PM

NuNativs
TC died young after preaching about Longevity and Paradise, that's all that matters...

Exactly

Let's stop the preaching, we want results.

Healthier should also lead to being kinder, gentle, loving, considerate of others.

Not conspiracies.

Date: February 21, 2021 03:21PM

I Live On Fruit by TC Fry

Book Overview

This description may be from another edition of this product. This book could have been titled "This is my Story". It is indeed a story. It is a story which writes itself and also gathers others around it, telling their stories until it becomes to all of us our story of struggle, a story of life and eventually a story of happiness. This dialogue has obviously not yet been completed. The interest in this subject and the ever increasing questions show that the author has succeeded in fixing the attention on the fruit as human food. The wish is that in time experts would lead us to reach this ideal of a healthier and happier humanity in time to come.

Date: February 21, 2021 04:34PM

RawPracticalist
Healthier should also lead to being kinder, gentle, loving, considerate of others.

Not conspiracies

RawPracticalist

And John Rose with all those teaching videos knows that it is in his nature to be compassionate.

WARNING people about OPEN CONSPIRACIES goes hand in hand with "being kinder, gentle, loving, considerate of others"!

Perhaps if you spent any time "being kinder, gentle, loving, considerate of others" by actually trying to help other people, you would come to the same conclusion that Fry, Shelton, myself and many others have come to and that has to do with the Greatest Obstacle to Living Reform!!!

I'm amazed at how many times I've had to post Herbert Shelton's quote for people like you, as I've done in my Post below...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Greatest Obstacle to Living Reform!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 18, 2020 10:44AM

It boggles my mind that people can find out about Raw Food and they understand how far off our Medical System is and they can't extrapolate that to everything else.

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Why did T. C. Fry change his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?

The reason Fry changed his focus from Health to Freedom is because anyone who spends their life as I have and Shelton and Fry soon realizes the ROLE these Private Owners of the Earth Play in the grand scheme of things.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 21, 2021 06:28PM

This is the question, John

What has happened to you in recent years?

You moved from talking about the benefits of raw food, juicing, and fasting
to
Hitler, conspiracies, and Bill Gates

Stick to your original message.

That is your God given mission.

You and the Sproutarian Man were the two pillars of this board
But the board message changed into accusations and the Sproutarian Man left as others did

Raw Was the Law [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2021 06:59PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 21, 2021 07:06PM

Amen RawPracticalist!

Date: February 22, 2021 03:28PM

Will JR eat some raw Humble Pie? He has been getting the same criticism over the years, yet he doesn't listen:

If someone has very low self-esteem, they're going to be extremely sensitive to any form of critique, correction, criticism or admonishment –even if what you say is meant constructively, and even if it's 100 percent true.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables