Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Open Conspiracies - Convincing the Un-Convincible
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 19, 2021 12:55AM

How Can A Global Conspiracy Work? - Questions For Corbett
46:01 Minute Video

Feb 18, 2021
corbettreport

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: [www.corbettreport.com]

John writes in to ask how a global conspiracy can function and how it can be kept under wraps. Good question. Join James for this week's edition of Questions For Corbett where he tackles the most common objections of the skeptics and their fallacious counter-arguments against the global conspiracy.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
2:54 MM
But actually, so many of these Conspiracies are Open Conspiracies and I think that’s that really is an idea that we need to repolarize in the Public Consciousness. As I say, this is not my formulation. This is going back to H.G. Wells a century ago writing about “The Open Conspiracy” and how there was an Open Conspiracy, essentially for technocracy. He didn’t call it as such, but that’s what he was talking about - the Brotherhood of Scientists and Engineers who were going to Transform the Human population and the Planet itself and he was writing about that as being an Open Conspiracy back in the time.

Well, there is still that very sentiment of Open Conspiracy around so many of these subjects that we don’t need to pierce the 18 Layers of Secrecy in order to find out what the broad aims of this Plan are. We can see them from On the Record Statements that have been made for, well, depending on the topic, for centuries. When we look specifically at this particular refined topic of is there some sort of Culling of the Human Species going on or some attempt to do so, there are a number of On the Record Quotations that are highly relevant and highly illustrative and highly enlightening about the Mindset of some of these people and the way that they see this Open Conspiracy functioning.

So, for example, let’s turn to Charles Galton Darwin whose name might give away the fact that, yes, this is a descendant of both Charles Darwin and his cousin, Francis Galton. 4:23 MM

[youtu.be]
4:33 MM
But yes, this is the namesake of, literally, Charles Darwin and Francis Galton, who in 1953 wrote a book called “The Next Million Years” which again, is quite open about these Types of Plans.

So, for example, we can read on page 183, “Another type of discovery may be connected with hormones, those internal chemical secretions which so largely regulate the operations of the human body. The artificial use of hormones has already been shown to have profound effects on the behaviour of animals, and it seems quite possible that hormones, or perhaps drugs, might have similar effects on man. For example, there might be a drug, which, without other harmful effects, removed the urgency of sexual desire, and so reproduced in humanity the status of workers in a beehive. Or there might be another drug that produced a permanent state of contentment in the recipient—after all alcohol does something like this already, though it has other disadvantages and is only temporary in its effects. A dictator would certainly welcome the compulsory administration of the “contentment drug” to his subjects.” 5:35 MM

[youtu.be]
5:35 MM
Move along to Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society” writing the year before Charles Galton Darwin on much the same subject and I will invite you to explore that book at your leisure, but let’s look at this quote from page 92, “Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.” 6:03 MM

JR Insert from “Bertrand Russell” file...
“...education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”
End of JR Insert from “Bertrand Russell” file.

[youtu.be]
6:03 MM
A few years onwards from this we have Aldous Huxley, of course, the author of “Brave New World” and part of the Huxley Family Line, which is also an interesting Family Line to examine going back to T.H. Huxley, Darwin’s bulldog and they’re at the Foundations of what would become the Eugenics Movenment. Moving forward into Aldous Huxley and his brother Julian, who, of course, was not only the Founder of UNESCO, but openly wrote about the need to repolarize the idea of Eugenics or get the Public to accept the ideas of Eugenics, who also there at the founding of the World Wildlife Federation with some very interesting people. Again, I’ve gone through this History, for example, in my “Big Oil Documentary” so I hope you’ll be familiar with it, but you may if you are a listener of the Corbett Report, but if not, you should become familiar with his 1961 Lecture at Berkley on the Final Revolution. 6:57 MM

SREEN SHOT
Aldous Huxley - “The Ultimate Revolution” Speech at UC Berkley

[youtu.be]
6:57 MM
Aldous Huxley: I notice in the most recent issue of Scientific America, there’s a very interesting article on electrodes in the brains of chickens, where the technique is very ingenious, you sink into their brains a little socket with a screw on it and the electrode can then be screwed deeper and deeper into the brainstem and you can test at any moment according to the depth, which goes in fractions of the millimeters of what you’re stimulating and these creatures are not merely stimulated by wire, they’re fitted with a miniaturized radio receiver weighing less than an ounce, which is attached to them so that they can be communicated with at a distance. I mean, they can run about in the barnyard and you could press a button and this particular area of the brain to which the electrode has been screwed down to would be stimulated and you would get these fantastic phenomena that a sleepy chicken would suddenly get up and rush around about or an active chicken would suddenly sit down and go to sleep or a hen would suddenly start sitting as though it were hatching out an egg or a rooster would start fighting or suddenly go into a state of extreme depression. 8:17 MM

End of Huxley’s Speech 9:43 MM

[youtu.be]
9:44 MM
Or we could move along to 1977 to a textbook co-authored by Paul Ehrlich, his wife Anne Ehrlich and their friend, John Holdren, who has been around a number of Administrations, including a Science Advisor for the Obama Administration who co-wrote a textbook called “Ecoscience” in which they talked about various forms of Compulsory Sterilization that may be necessary to Solve the Population Crisis, including, “Adding a sterilant to the drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be in development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.” 10:53 MM

[youtu.be]
10:53 MM
We could move forward to 1991 with The Club of Rome and their document on, “The First Global Revolution” which they wrote on page 75, “In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself.” 11:44 MM

[youtu.be]
11:44 MM
You can go and look at all the work that I’ve done on this subject over the years. “The Last Word of Overpopulation” my report specifically on Paul Ehrlich as a Pseudoscience Charlatan. You can look at “Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid” where I go through a lot of the Rockefeller Foundation Documents and WHO Programs, etc. to create Birth Control Injections and the work, the Scientific work that has been done on that subject over the years. I’ve talked about the Secret Meeting of the Billionaires, including Bill Gates and David Rockefeller and Ted Turner and other extremely powerful people who were met, specifically, to talk about the problem of the Growing Human Population and how they can combine their Wealth and resources to do something about that Population Problem. 12:32 MM

This is something that’s reiterated time and time again by people in positions of power and people of great Wealth, like Prince Philip and his friends. 12:41 MM

[youtu.be]
12:41 MM
Female reporter: What do you see as the biggest challenges in conservation?

Prince Philip: “The Growing Human Population from where we are there’s nothing else.” 12:52 MM

David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of Population Growth on all of our Planetary Ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”

Klaus Schwab: “I suspect that you could read a score of reports by Bodies concerned with Global Problems and see that Population is clearly one of the drivers that underlies them all.”

[youtu.be]
13:14 MM
Bill Gates: “So Melinda and I wondered whether providing New Medicines and keeping children alive would that create more of a Population Problem. 13:25 MM

[youtu.be]
14:12 MM
So this is all well-documented, but no matter how many Pieces of Information we add to this List will it ever really Convince the Un-Convincible who are Choosing to Ignore this Information or put it to the side or to try to dismiss it in some way? And, of course, the answer is No. And I could do similar List of On the Record Information about the Open Conspiracies openly admitted to on any number of other topics, again, this is just on that one particular subject of Population Control - the Chemical Control of the Population. We could amass such a List on the subject of Global Government - the Conspiracy to create a Global Government - how could that possibly work? I’ve never heard of that. We could go through all sorts of the examples of the admitted Open Conspiracies in that realm or the Control of the Monetary Supply or the attempt to Transform a System of Education into a System of Indoctrination in order to explicitly, as has been admitted, not to create Independent Free Thinkers, but to create Obedient Workers for the Factories and other such things. Again, we could go through just a List of people saying these things and admitting to this Open Conspiracy that is Not Hidden at all. But again, what good will it do to Convince the Un-Convincible? 15:28 MM

[youtu.be]
15:28 MM
And so I guess that brings us to the question of why and how people, actually, Reject this type of Information. And the first line of Defense that I think a lot of people use is simply to Reject the entire Information and everything because of 1 Detail that they can pick out that they don’t like in any of this Information. 15:44 MM

[www.youtube.com]

It's a shame that the people who need to read this information more than likely never will.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2021 12:59AM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Conspiracies - Convincing the Un-Convincible
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:15AM

Just because a group of people believe in the same ideas doesn't necessarily make it a conspiracy, otherwise everything is a conspiracy.

It's TRUE if you believe it. Even if it's not true but if you believe, then it's true.
George Costanza.

Advice is less necessary to the wise than to fools, although the wise get the most benefit from it.

Date: February 19, 2021 04:24PM

John Rose
It's a shame that the people who need to read this information more than likely never will.

Date: February 19, 2021 06:50PM

Well, I had a chance today to finish transcribing Corbett's video and there's some great stuff from G. Edward Griffin! Now I finally have a name for how the Manhattan Project was able to develop the atomic bomb in secret despite having 130,000 people working on it - see my snippet below from my "Rings Within Rings" file following my Notes on this video.

JR's Notes Continued:

[youtu.be]
36:00 MM
So this is very, very, very, very old ideas. Nothing new here about how to actually create an Organization in which only a few people are really on Inner Core of the Clique that is working towards an Agenda, but you can have many, many people working with that Inner Clique on that Agenda without them even being aware that that Agenda exists. How can that happen?

[youtu.be]
36:24 MM
As I say, G. Edward Griffin, I think, expounded on that in a very interesting Lecture called “The Quigley Formula” which I hope you will watch in its entirety. 36:33 MM

[youtu.be]
36:33 MM
G. Edward Griffin: And that’s, basically, what Cecil Rhodes did. He adopted the strategy that Weishaupt created of; he called it, “Rings Within Rings Within Rings”. That means that the Center of the Secret Society would be run by one individual with perhaps a little Brain Trust around him with two or three people. They would be the Absolute Rulers of this Whole Structure. Then they would create around them a Ring, as they called it, a Larger Organization, which they would Dominate. They would Control it, absolutely, from the Center. But the other members who were recruited into this Larger Organization would Not be allowed to know that there was an Inner Control and direction. They were brought in for a lesser view of the whole purpose and that was the Outer Ring and that might be 20, 30, 50 people, maybe 100 people. And then, Outside of that there would be a Larger Ring, another Organization created with 100s of people, perhaps 1000s of people and they would Not be allowed to know or would they even suspect that there was an Inner Ring Controlling the Larger Outer Ring. And this is what Weishaupt called Rings Within Rings Within Rings. Cecil Rhodes thought that was a dandy idea and so he adopted it as the Structure for his Secret Society.

[youtu.be]
37:55 MM
Now in his group, the Inner Circle, they called the Society of the Elect that was the name Rhodes put to it. 38:05 MM

[youtu.be]
38:37 MM
And the goal shifted away from the Control from the British Empire to an International Control through something called the New World Order is the phrase they adopted with Control primarily focused in New York with the United Nations meant to be the hub of this Global Government. 38:59 MM

[youtu.be]
38:59 MM
And I should say, Global Government not just any Global Government, but one based on the Model of Collectivism, which means total Control over every Human Being. Not much room let there for Personal Freedom. 39:14 MM

[youtu.be]
39:14 MM
Now the Secondary Rings around the Society of the Elect were called Round Tables and they were formed in the United States, in Britain and all of the former British dependencies and they still exist today - they operate under that name. Around the Round Tables, a Larger Ring, a Tertiary Ring was formed and they called them Front Groups, in a generic sense, in each country where there were Round Tables and they took on the name in the dependencies of the former dependencies of the British Empire, they took on the name of Royal Institute for International Affairs. That’s where you’ll find them today under that name in all of the countries - Great Britain, Canada, Australia and so forth - the Royal Institute for International Affairs., 40:08 MM

[youtu.be]
40:08 MM
But in the United States, the word “Royal” didn’t go over too well and so they changed it completely and they called it the “Council on Foreign Relations” but it has exactly the same relationship to the Round Tables, which is surrounding the Society of the Elect, which is the Secret Society that still functions today was created by Cecil Rhodes. 40:31 MM

[youtu.be]
40:31 MM
And ladies and gentlemen after 100 years of operation and a penetration into the Power Centers of Society, the Rhodesian Network as I call it, now is close to its final achievement, which is its goal, the creation of a True New World Order. 40:51 MM End of Lecture by G. Edward Griffin

[youtu.be]
40:54 MM
Alright, well, that was just a clip from the 74 Minute Lecture by G. Edward Griffin. 41:00 MM

Now here's that snippet from my "Rings Within Rings" file...

JR Insert from "Conspiracy" file...
[thrivemovement.com]
The Problem / Global Domination Agenda

Common Objections to the Notion of Conspiracy
Government is too incompetent to pull off such a vast conspiracy and keep it secret.

Pyramid – “need to know” basis
As portrayed in THRIVE, the key to keeping secret an agenda as massive as what I am describing is a “pyramid” structure, a “need to know” system, where people only understand as much as they need to do accomplish their tasks, but no more. That way only the individuals at the top of each pyramid know the full plan. This is the way it works in the secret societies, the CIA, the banks, the major corporations, the military, the media and on and on. Most people involved in fulfilling the Global Domination Agenda would be horrified if they actually understood what they are inadvertently contributing to. Just such a compartmentalized apparatus was what allowed the US’s Manhattan Project to develop the atomic bomb in secret despite having 130,000 people working on it.

[thrivemovement.com]
End of JR Insert from "Conspiracy" file.

Date: February 20, 2021 02:34AM

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:13AM

John Rose
John Rose

Because
It is way too long
And
Makes no sense

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 03:33AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 20, 2021 05:51AM

John Rose

[youtu.be]
So this is all well-documented, but no matter how many Pieces of Information we add to this List will it ever really Convince the Un-Convincible who are Choosing to Ignore this Information or put it to the side or to try to dismiss it in some way? And, of course, the answer is No. And I could do similar List of On the Record Information about the Open Conspiracies openly admitted to on any number of other topics, again, this is just on that one particular subject of Population Control - the Chemical Control of the Population. We could amass such a List on the subject of Global Government - the Conspiracy to create a Global Government - how could that possibly work? I’ve never heard of that. We could go through all sorts of the examples of the admitted Open Conspiracies in that realm or the Control of the Monetary Supply or the attempt to Transform a System of Education into a System of Indoctrination in order to explicitly, as has been admitted, not to create Independent Free Thinkers, but to create Obedient Workers for the Factories and other such things. Again, we could go through just a List of people saying these things and admitting to this Open Conspiracy that is Not Hidden at all. But again, what good will it do to Convince the Un-Convincible? 15:28 MM

Date: February 20, 2021 12:29PM

In other news, while the conspiracists were arguing on nonsense

People are getting married.
Children are born every day.
Parents are welcoming new babies smiling.
Families and friends are video chatting, celebrating the beauty of life.

And more...
There ought to be a channel of good news...

Date: February 20, 2021 01:08PM

This is an extremely interesting and informative interview, which points out why more of us need to go into Politics and/or get involved some way! As I've pointed many times here and in my videos and as G. Edward Griffin points out below, those of us who need to get into Politics don't really want to go into Politics.

[www.corbettreport.com]
Interview 104 – G. Edward Griffin
Corbett • 10/01/2009 • 2 Comments
Audio Player
00:58
17:29

Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
G. Edward Griffin, the founder of Freedom Force International and a staunch defender of individual liberties for the past four decades, joins us to discuss the problem of collectivism. We also discuss how those opposed to the current world order can fight back by reclaiming the power centers of society.

JR’s Notes:

...it’s the 1st of October, 2009...

0:54 MM
James Corbett: So as someone who has been searching and pondering these Threats for many years, what can you tell us about the Nature of the Threat that we’re facing today? 1:03 MM

1:03 MM
G. Edward Griffin: Well, I think that’s a very profound question, James. I like the question because many people are too obsessed, I think, with looking at the surface Manifestations of our Problems. On our website, we have a little paragraph that people seem to respond to. We say, we should Not be like Cats and then, go on to explain that if you toss a pebble at a Cat, the Cat will look at the pebble, but if you toss a pebble at a Dog, the Dog will look at you. And that’s what we sort of find in the field of News Events and, you know, World Changing Events. Too many people are looking at the pebble, they’re looking at the Effect, they’re looking at the Demonstrations, the Riots, the Loss of Purchasing Power, the Growth of the Police State, you know, all of these things that annoy them, Corruption in Government, but they don’t really focus on who’s Causing that to happen or what is Causing that to happen. And that’s the essence of your question, so I really like it. 2:17 MM

JR Comment: Wrong, we should be focusing on WHY these News Events are happening and NOT who’s Causing them to happen. Indeed, this is the Piece of the Puzzle that none of these guys understand! It’s the Raw Food/Cooked Food Connection!

2:17 MM
G. Edward Griffin: In my view, the underlining Engine for almost all of the Problems that concern us today is an Ideology of all things. It’s Not even people. Oh yes, there are people with names and they hold Positions and all of that, but they’re always changing, those people are replaced by other people and if you look at the Common Thread between them, it’s that they share a Common Ideology - they all think the same and so it really makes no difference who is in Power or who holds that particular Position - nothing really Changes… 2:55 MM

3:05 MM
...nothing Changes - the Trend just continues and it’s all because all of those people in the Chain of Command have shared an Ideology. Well, what is the Ideology?

It’s called Collectivism. 3:16 MM

3:48 MM
The underlining Struggle is between 2 Ideologies - 2 Political Views - one is Collectivism and the other one is Individualism. And there, again, is a word that hasn’t been very well used of late, but it’s very common in the older literature. But these words I’m attempting to revive and cause people to understand the differences between Collectivism and Individualism and although we don’t have the time for this brief session to go into it all, I’ll just give you an overview.

Collectivism is the concept of Great Big Government of Control from the Top Down. All Power at the Top and the people at the Bottom but being mere little Surfs and Servants of the larger Group - the Society - the State - the Government.

Individualism is the other way around - just tip the Pyramid upside down, you know, the Foundation of the Whole Society is the Individual and the purpose of Society is to Protect the Rights of the Individual and to Guard the Individual even against the Group if necessary. 5:00 MM

So there are 2 entirely different Philosophies - the underlining Philosophy of Collectivism is that the Group is more important than the Individual and the Individual must be Sacrificed if necessary for the Greater Good of the Greater Number. That’s what I was taught when I went to school - the Greater Good of the Greater Number - it sounded so good to me and a lot of people have bought into it. 5:22 MM

JR Comment on 2-19-21: Once again, search for that video I did saying that Collectivism is on our To Get List and it’s one of the ways we’re being Tricked every time we use something on our To Get List as something on our To Do List.

5:22 MM
So once you buy into that, then you’re defenseless because any Atrocity that you could possibly imagine, any infringement of your Persona Liberties, any affront against your Physical Body could be justified in the name of, well, it’s just necessary for the Greater Good of the Greater Number - it’s necessary for the State - it’s necessary for Society and this is how the Despots of our era always justify sacrificing huge numbers of people by claiming that they are the Minority and that they must be sacrificed for some Greater Good. 6:01 MM

7:28 MM
In other words, the Greater Good of the Greater Number. Everything that is done today to take away our Liberties is done in the name of the Greater Good of the Greater Number. 7:39 MM

7:39 MM
So this is the underlining Philosophy, it’s an Ideology and as long as people let that continue unchallenged, then there is No Hope of turning around, there’s No Hope of re-establishing Personal Freedom again. We’re just going to see this thing continue to decline to the point where we end up in a Totalitarian System not too different from the Regimes of the Past, the Middle Ages, Serfdom, only thing it’s a High Tech Serfdom, we’ll have Television, you know, we’ll have Refrigerators, but people will still be highly regimented and they work for their Masters and be told what to do. 8:18 MM

8:18 MM
G. Edward Griffin: So that’s my analysis of what’s happening in the World today and I think it’s very important that people start to understand the Ideologically Foundation of this Movenment and then, to stand up and to Recapture Control of the System and Reverse that Trend and Restore Liberty once again. 8:36 MM

8:36 MM
James Corbett: I couldn’t agree more, but returning to the idea of Labels, once again, many people have chosen to identify the System or even the group of people that opposed by us as the New World Order and certainly that is a phrase ...and how would you define the New World Order? 9:00 MM

9:00 MM
G. Edward Griffin: …

11:00 MM
James Corbett: Well, given that this New World Order or whatever we call it is the exact antithesis of all the Ideals that we cherish, how can we Effectively Oppose it?

11:10 MM
G. Edward Griffin: Well, I think the active word there is “Effectively”. We can Oppose it, of course, in every way that we can, primarily, through Argument, through Debate, through Reasoning, through Study of History. In other words, we can advocate that there is a Better way, we can advocate that the concept of Individualism is a far Superior Social Order than Collectivism, but that is Not an Effective Opposition to it because what happens is that Individualists, like us, tend to gravitate away from Power Centers. We don’t like to Control other people’s lives and so very few of us want to go into Politics. We don’t want to go into Government work. We just don’t like that. We want to be Individuals. We want to produce. We want to pursue the American Dream or whatever. Let other people alone to do what they want to do and hope they leave us alone. 12:08 MM

12:08 MM
But Collectivists are not that kind at all. These are the Controllers. These are the Social Engineers. These are the people who want to tell me and you what to do with our lives for our own Good, of course, for the Greater Good of the Greater Number. And they gravitate into Positions of Leveraged Power over people, so they go into Government and they’re the ones that wind up in Political Positions - they’re the ones that wind up Controlling the Police Forces and the Military Units and they actually dictate to us what we must do and if we, you know, Oppose them, they throw us in Prison or Deny us of Existence, as they say in China, one of the Great Collectivists Societies of the World.

So to Effectively Oppose Collectivism, I believe we have to go to the Power Centers where this Power is concentrated and Remove the Collectivists from their Positions of Authority. In other words, we’ve got to get into Politics - we’ve got to go into all of the Media Centers - we’ve got to go into the School Systems - we’ve got to go into the Church Organizations and Labor Unions - all of these Positions of Social, you know, the Power Centers is what the Socialists call it [all of these Power Centers] - we have to become Active in these Groups and do our best to become influential and provide leadership. Only then can we Dislodge the Collectivists from those Pinnacles of Power and only then can we Effectively Oppose it. 13:41 MM

[www.corbettreport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 01:12PM by John Rose.

Date: February 20, 2021 01:59PM

For those little Kitty Cats who pooh-pooh Conspiracies - it's actually an Open Conspiracy meaning that our Social Engineers ADMIT what they're doing to us and those who are like CATS and only focus on the Pebble - see analogy above - think it doesn't make any sense.

H. G. Wells, who was a member of the Fabian Society formed in 1884 to usher in a One World COLLECTIVIST State through Gradualism meaning that it's going to take a hundred years or so - see snippet below, published "The Open Conspiracy" in 1928 and yet, those little Kitty Cats still say it doesn't make any sense!

[youtu.be]
And ladies and gentlemen after 100 years of operation and a penetration into the Power Centers of Society, the Rhodesian Network as I call it, now is close to its final achievement, which is its goal, the creation of a True New World Order. 40:51 MM End of Lecture by G. Edward Griffin

So here we are on the verge of a True New World Order "where we end up in a Totalitarian System not too different from the Regimes of the Past - the Middle Ages" and those who are oblivious to the obvious just go on their merry way "celebrating the beauty of life".

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 20, 2021 02:31PM

RawPracticalist

And more...
There ought to be a channel of good news...

[www.goodnewsnetwork.org]

Date: February 20, 2021 02:42PM

Yes Thank you

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 20, 2021 02:54PM

More of JR masturbating. Maybe get a partner so you have something to do with your hands?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:05PM

RawPracticalist

>In other news, while the conspiracists were arguing on nonsense<

Only 'nonsense' if untrue, and 'nonsense' is subjective.

>People are getting married.<

And then they can't stand each and get divorced or are miserable if they stay together for 'the children' - because most everyone is f*cked up from our Gene Mutations, Lifestyle, Diet, VACCINES and CHEMICALS.

>Children are born every day.<

Except for those who are Aborted and those who are born end up screwed up because they're pumped full of VACCINES the minute they're born and Eat, Drink and Breathe CHEMICALS.

>Parents are welcoming new babies smiling.<

Never realizing that they're Ruining the baby's life by pumping them full of VACCINES and/or they themselves are too F*cked up to raise a child properly, and/or already trying to figure out where they'll Slap the Kid into Daycare as soon as possible.

>Families and friends are video chatting, celebrating the beauty of life.<

Either 'video chatting' because they're ignorant sanctimonious fools who think this whole Covid Way of Life is Good - or they're depressed that they can't be with their loved ones IN PERSON because of the Scamdemic/Plandemic/Covid Coup.

>celebrating the beauty of life<

Life would be beautiful if it wasn't for Those Who Would Control Us, The Warmongers, and all the F*cked up people.

And the Weather and Natural Disasters and Physical and Emotional Pain and Suffering everybody has to go through - "Experience" - in this Physical World.

eye popping smiley

Date: February 20, 2021 03:14PM

Jennifer
[
Life would be beautiful if it wasn't for Those Who Would Control Us, The Warmongers, and all the F*cked up people.

And the Weather and Natural Disasters and Physical and Emotional Pain and Suffering everybody has to go through - "Experience" - in this Physical World.

eye popping smiley

If I thought like you, and looked at the miracle of LIFE as you do through your distorted lens, I would have offed myself long ago...

Date: February 20, 2021 03:27PM

It's not too late ...

Date: February 20, 2021 03:36PM

Jennifer
It's not too late ...

"The light lightens itself and the darkness, but the darkness knows only itself, and knows not the light."

Date: February 20, 2021 03:44PM

"Without the darkness, we would not love the light."

~ Jennifer

Date: February 20, 2021 03:47PM

Jennifer
RawPracticalist

>In other news, while the conspiracists were arguing on nonsense<

Only 'nonsense' if untrue, and 'nonsense' is subjective.

>People are getting married.<

And then they can't stand each and get divorced or are miserable if they stay together for 'the children' - because most everyone is f*cked up from our Gene Mutations, Lifestyle, Diet, VACCINES and CHEMICALS.

>Children are born every day.<

Except for those who are Aborted and those who are born end up screwed up because they're pumped full of VACCINES the minute they're born and Eat, Drink and Breathe CHEMICALS.

>Parents are welcoming new babies smiling.<

Never realizing that they're Ruining the baby's life by pumping them full of VACCINES and/or they themselves are too F*cked up to raise a child properly, and/or already trying to figure out where they'll Slap the Kid into Daycare as soon as possible.

>Families and friends are video chatting, celebrating the beauty of life.<

Either 'video chatting' because they're ignorant sanctimonious fools who think this whole Covid Way of Life is Good - or they're depressed that they can't be with their loved ones IN PERSON because of the Scamdemic/Plandemic/Covid Coup.

>celebrating the beauty of life<

eye popping smiley

If someone asked you: do you love your life and your children?
I am sure you will reply that it is the most beautiful gift of your life
You love them
You love playing with them
You love seeing them doing well in school
You love celebrating their birthdays and so on.

So too are other families.

The sun shines every day on each of us.

The air we breathe, the water we drink, given to us free.

We can all celebrate the beauty of life.
We can work together and help those who are struggling.

Or we can argue, blame the Pelosi, the Bill Gates on why
our lives are so miserable instead of looking at how we can change
the way we do things.

Date: February 20, 2021 03:54PM

The Path of Least Resistance
9:21 Minute Video

Published on May 8, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Path of Least Resistance. John points out that we’re supposed to Follow the Path of Least Resistance in an Ideal World, but since we don’t Live in an Ideal World anymore, it’s imperative that we Break Away from the Herd because our Herd is Headed for a Cliff.

As always, John offers a simple Solution to this Dilemma by Motivating all of the Trim Tabs of Society to Play their Role so we can turn our Herd away from the Cliff and put us back on the Right Path where we’ll be Dancing in Paradise, which is simply a place where we don’t have any Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

Related Videos:

Our Ship Is Heading for An Iceberg - [www.youtube.com]

Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity - [www.youtube.com]

Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Videos mentioned in this Video:

How Often Should We Eat? - [www.youtube.com] ...

[youtu.be]
0:00 MM
“As equality spreads and men individually become less strong, they ever increasingly let themselves glide with the stream of the crowd and find it hard to maintain alone an opinion abandoned by the rest.” -Alex de Tocqueville

“Every man is the creature of the age in which he lives; very few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time.” -Voltaire

Obvious to see where Tocqueville got his ideas from, understandably, considering that Voltaire was one of the greatest thinkers from France in the 18th Century and Tocqueville ended up writing one of the most influential books of 19th Century, “Democracy In America,” which is where that first quote comes from.

Glide with the stream of the crowd - you hear me say that a bunch, don’t you? That’s where I got it! And look at how many people have any type of Original Thoughts, they don’t, do they? It’s difficult to rise above the ideas of the time - we just glide with the stream of the crowd. Path of Least Resistance, right?

Well, isn’t that what we’re supposed to do?

Aren’t we Herd Animals?

Yes, we are! That’s why they call us Sheeple. The Problem with being a Herd Animal there’s Protection in the Herd as long as the Herd is going in the Right Direction. Our Problem is our Herd is Headed for a Cliff.

So this is when you don’t want to go the Path of Least Resistance. That’s how Nature works - we’re supposed to go that Direction - there’s supposed to be Protection in a Herd, but our Herd is Headed off a Cliff - our Ship is Heading for an Iceberg - that’s why my whole Channel is about the Trim Tabs out there trying to stir the Ship away from that Iceberg and keep the Herd from Running off the Cliff. We’re supposed to Follow the Path of Least Resistance, but Not right now - Not when we’re Heading the Wrong Direction.

And look, how did he say it, “hard to maintain alone an opinion abandoned by the rest.” Again, how many people have any Original Thoughts?

Tocqueville, interestingly, was born 27 years after Voltaire died, so it’s obvious Voltaire had a huge influence over this French Political Theorist and Socialist, Tocqueville. And he was sent over to America to evaluate our Prison Systems. 2:43 MM

[youtu.be]
2:54 MM
Interestingly, one of the first observations he made, one of the strangest things that he saw when he came over to America was ...

Date: February 20, 2021 04:01PM

Jennifer
"Without the darkness, we would not love the light."

~ Jennifer

That's called "learning the hard way". The sheeple/masses are a big fan of that method...

Date: February 20, 2021 04:05PM

John Rose

Aren’t we Herd Animals?

Yes, we are! That’s why they call us Sheeple. The Problem with being a Herd Animal there’s Protection in the Herd as long as the Herd is going in the Right Direction. Our Problem is our Herd is Headed for a Cliff.

That's why we're also called Lemmings -

What does it mean to call someone a lemming?

The term lemming has become something of a colloquial pejorative. Urban Dictionary defines it as: A derogatory term used to reference a person who seemingly does not possess any form of individual thought, and instead, mindlessly follows the behaviors and actions of the masses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 04:20PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 20, 2021 04:38PM

RawPracticalist

If someone asked you: do you love your life and your children?
I am sure you will reply that it is the most beautiful gift of your life
You love them
You love playing with them
You love seeing them doing well in school
You love celebrating their birthdays and so on.

So too are other families.

The sun shines every day on each of us.

The air we breathe, the water we drink, given to us free.

We can all celebrate the beauty of life.
We can work together and help those who are struggling.

Or we can argue, blame the Pelosi, the Bill Gates on why
our lives are so miserable
instead of looking at how we can change
the way we do things.

I don't blame 'the Pelosi, the Bill Gates' on why our lives are miserable - I blame THE LEFT - and RINOs - on why America-as-we-know-it - a Republic - is (and has been for 100 years since Woodrow Wilson) becoming a Socialist/Communist/Authoritarian/Technocratic/Plutocratic/Corporatocracy/Oligarchy Dystopian Sh*thole Country.

Tyranny of the Minority.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 05:15PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 20, 2021 05:13PM

Jennifer
on why our lives are miserable

You say that "our lives are miserable" like it's some kind of Truth. You're obviously doing/thinking/feeling something wrong and trying to project your misery on others...

Date: February 20, 2021 05:30PM

Date: February 20, 2021 05:31PM

NuNativs
Jennifer
on why our lives are miserable

You say that "our lives are miserable" like it's some kind of Truth. You're obviously doing/thinking/feeling something wrong and trying to project your misery on others...

Actually, I didn't say 'our lives are miserable' - that was RawPracticalist who said that:

>Or we can argue, blame the Pelosi, the Bill Gates on why
our lives are so miserable
instead of looking at how we can change
the way we do things.

I said:

I blame .... on why America-as-we-know-it ... is becoming a .... Sh*thole Country.

Jennifer
I don't blame 'the Pelosi, the Bill Gates' on why our lives are miserable - I blame THE LEFT - and RINOs - on why America-as-we-know-it - a Republic - is (and has been for 100 years since Woodrow Wilson) becoming a Socialist/Communist/Authoritarian/Technocratic/Plutocratic/Corporatocracy/Oligarchy Dystopian Sh*thole Country.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 05:33PM by Jennifer.

Date: February 20, 2021 05:32PM

Since some of y'all are obviously NOT reading this, it's worth re-posting it again and again and again!!!

[youtu.be]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those little Kitty Cats who pooh-pooh Conspiracies - it's actually an Open Conspiracy meaning that our Social Engineers ADMIT what they're doing to us and those who are like CATS and only focus on the Pebble - see analogy above - think it doesn't make any sense.

H. G. Wells, who was a member of the Fabian Society formed in 1884 to usher in a One World COLLECTIVIST State through Gradualism meaning that it's going to take a hundred years or so - see snippet below, published "The Open Conspiracy" in 1928 and yet, those little Kitty Cats still say it doesn't make any sense!

[youtu.be]

So here we are on the verge of a True New World Order "where we end up in a Totalitarian System not too different from the Regimes of the Past - the Middle Ages" and those who are oblivious to the obvious just go on their merry way "celebrating the beauty of life".

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 05:36PM by John Rose.

Date: February 20, 2021 06:09PM

Jennifer

I said:

I blame .... on why America-as-we-know-it ... is becoming a .... Sh*thole Country.

Amerika isn't even real. Those property lines and borders are a DELUSION swallowed up by shallow (non)-thinkers. Go ask all the trespassing bugs, water, microbes, animals etc...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2021 06:50PM by NuNativs.

Date: February 20, 2021 06:11PM

John Rose
Since some of y'all are obviously NOT reading this, it's worth re-posting it again and again and again!!!

That's your MO all right, repetition ad nauseum. Maybe try a couple dozen more times...

Date: February 20, 2021 08:19PM

More good news.....

Chelsea Timmons made her last grocery delivery during the Texas storm and says she felt lucky to have landed with this Austin couple.

When a delivery driver's car began sliding down on an icy Texas driveway, the driver closed her eyes, praying she wouldn't hit the client's home.

She didn't hit the house but Chelsea Timmons' car crushed a flowerbed outside an Austin, Texas, home as a snowstorm paralyzed the state last Sunday. She didn't know it yet, but she would soon be grateful to end up in this particular driveway.
Homeowners Doug Condon and Nina Richardson checked on Timmons to try to help get her Toyota Rav4 up the driveway, but it was stuck. They invited her to wait for a tow truck inside their home.
"I'm just extremely fortunate that this is where my car crashed," Timmons told CNN. "It was in their flower bed. It wasn't in a ditch. It wasn't on the side of the road ... I was stuck someplace safe and warm."

[www.cnn.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables