Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR A MASK AT THE POST OFFICE? Peggy Hall
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:48PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR A MASK AT THE POST OFFICE? Peggy Hall
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:50PM

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 24, 2021 08:39PM

[www.youtube.com]

or the airport?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:29AM

Interesting about the Post Office and the Canadian airport thing.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:34PM

Today I went to the Post Office and didn't wear my mask. Of course, there's a huge sign on the front door and the inside door that goes to the service area that you must wear a mask. There was only one other customer in there and neither she nor the woman at the window who weighed my package, etc. said anything to me at all and I think they didn't even notice that I had no mask on.

So then I was empowered and went to the library where it's a pick-up your books situation. You walk up to the electronic front doors and they open and a table's in front of you where the library person sits your books on the table and you pick them up. The sign on the door says you must have a mask on to pick up your books, but I didn't have one on. When the person on the other side of the table saw me, he backed away from me but didn't say anything. They back away real fast like that anyway because it's only about two feet distance between the two of you - lol.

Then I went to the local supermarket, which is big and there were quite a few people there. I didn't wear a mask. Everybody else had one on. Again, nobody said anything to me and it didn't seem like anybody even noticed I didn't have a mask on, even the cashier.

Then went to my local service station to use the ATM. Again didn't wear a mask and I was the only person who didn't and nobody said anything. That's the way it used to be - my not wearing a mask and nobody saying anything to me - when a few other people didn't wear masks before the big crackdown by Gov. Blackface Northam when all the establishments got super strict and every single person I've ever encountered since then wore a mask everyplace eye rolling smiley

One thing that happened at the ATM place, though, which was weird. The ATM machine made me pay $3 to get money out. It said the owner of the ATM machine was now charging $3 to use the ATM machine. That's never happened at that place, that machine, where I live in the 20 years I've lived here. I wonder if that's a prelude, softening us up, to putting the screws to us with negative interest rates or digital currency or whatever 'They' have up their sleeve for us financially.angry smiley

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 03, 2021 12:49AM

They were all just scared to bring it up with the crazy homeless woman, because they feared for their LIVES!!!...

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: March 03, 2021 09:57AM

Jennifer wrote " the ATM made me pay $3 to get money out of it... ".

They're the new type of ATMs around - they're called Smart ATMs. It has facial recognition technology and recognises Anti Maskers and is instructed to charge them $3. You might have to wear a mask to conceal your identity otherwise it will keep charging you $3.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables