Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trials against those behind the scam
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 26, 2021 08:50PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trials against those behind the scam
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:19PM

I can't even fathom what they're saying in that article is really happening. It's difficult to realize that this Scam, Coup, whatever the hell it is, has like-minded people who agree with us little people, the masses, who are actually on 'our side'. Because I think we're the miniority, about 20% of the population, it seems like we're pretty helpless, but then something like that article makes me remember that -

It's like 'we're not alone', there are those of influence, 'experts', professionals, scientists, politicians, medical people, high-profile, whatever, actually doing something about this atrocity, speaking, fighting against 'them'. But will anything they do even make a difference. It seems like "The Left" in the world always wins. That's why we WERE the last bastion of freedom in the world, and now since Fraudulent Elections is being institutionalized, we're going down, too. I know I'm cynical and pessimistic. I'm down to just trying to save my family now, my daughter and three sisters, from getting the vaccine.

moody smiley

Thanks for posting this, Fresh. There are a lot of good articles on this website.

Here's Osullivan's Twitter account -

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2021 11:44PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 28, 2021 10:29PM

[www.youtube.com]

be wary of any org with the word WORLD in it.

Date: March 01, 2021 02:57AM

Yes, all those entities are crap. Especially the United Nations. Why does the US always have to get involved with and pay for the rest of the world. Most of those countries are crap, run by corrupt dirtbags and the people in them are criminals or even stupider than the Sheeple here. Can't we just be autonomous instead of part of 'the collective'. eye rolling smiley

Date: March 19, 2021 03:32PM

Here's more on the Nuremberg Trials situation, and this looks like a good website for more Scamdemic/Vaccine info. I'm suffering from information overload myself. This coup is moving so fast, I can't keep up. What's the next shoe to drop - food shortages, cyber attack, our personal financial ruin ...

Legal Team Wants ‘Second Nuremberg Tribunal’ To Try Global Lockdown Promoters For Crimes Against Humanity

[humansarefree.com]

(Also interesting bit about Draconian Israel at the end. I've heard Brazil is also acting crazy over this sh*t)

Date: May 07, 2021 02:16PM

Latest article on the Nuremburg Trials -

W.H.O. AND C.D.C. – THE NEW NUREMBERG TRIALS 2021 [CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY]

[blazingpress.com]

However, I'm not hanging my hat on the Nuremberg Trials saving us. Because I read or heard someplace the other day that -

"The Tribunal has been bought."

Which of course makes sense if you're a skeptic. Why would these Evil Geniuses not have covered all their bases eye popping smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables