Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trump supporters who breached the Capitol: 'It was not Antifa'
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 27, 2021 02:41PM

Trump supporters who breached the Capitol: 'It was not Antifa'

Nearly a dozen Trump supporters charged in connection with the US Capitol insurrection have said that Antifa and other left-wing groups weren't involved in the attack, debunking a false-flag conspiracy theory that is gaining popularity in the pro-Trump orbit.

The baseless claim that left-wing infiltrators were responsible for the violent attack has been promoted by former President Donald Trump's impeachment lawyers, several GOP lawmakers and at least one speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference Friday morning.

Many of the alleged rioters facing charges also embraced this conspiracy. But according to a CNN review of court documents, nearly a dozen defendants have explicitly pushed back, saying that they and other Trump supporters deserve the credit for storming the Capitol -- not Antifa.

"There's a lot of memes and posts flying around saying that the people who were fighting last night were all Antifa provocateurs etc.," defendant Jose Padilla allegedly posted to Facebook one day after the January 6 attack. "I just want to say that as a first hand observer of every point of last night, that it was not Antifa. They were Patriots who were trying to Restore the Republic."

Another alleged Capitol rioter, Jonathan Mellis, posted, "Don't you dare try to tell me that people are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the Castle." He also used a vulgar term to imply that the left-wing groups were too cowardly to pull off an attack.

Padilla and Mellis are among the defendants that are charged with assaulting police officers in addition to misdemeanor trespassing offenses. Prosecutors say Mellis hit officers with a large stick, and that Padilla used a large metal Trump sign as a battering ram against the police line.

Neither of these men has entered a plea, and neither has a lawyer listed on the court docket.

Their comments undercut the baseless conspiracy that shifts the responsibility from Trump's most ardent supporters onto Trump's opponents. Even some prominent Republicans have disavowed the false-flag theory, but the narrative is alive and well in some GOP circles.

At least one speaker at CPAC this week promoted the lie, though he admitted that some Trump supporters participated in the Capitol assault. Conservative radio host Wayne Dupree said, "Antifa was there, BLM was there, MAGA people were there, everybody was there."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump supporters who breached the Capitol: 'It was not Antifa'
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 01, 2021 02:35AM

Wow, JP made a video about NuNativs!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 01, 2021 01:06PM

Look in the mirror, ya whiny baby:
"It seems like "The Left" in the world always wins. That's why we WERE the last bastion of freedom in the world, and now since Fraudulent Elections is being institutionalized, we're going down, too. I know I'm cynical and pessimistic. I'm down to just trying to save my family now, my daughter and three sisters, from getting the vaccine. "

Date: March 01, 2021 02:18PM

Face it - Masculinity and Lib men do not mesh. Because it's the Women Libs - aka known as Feminists - who have emasculated their Lib men. Also it's Lib Women who are in the process of Cutting Off Children's Sexual Organs - labeling the children 'trans' - and making it a crime for anyone to even suggest (case in point Rand Paul questioning Biden's Trans Assistant Health Secretary about Libs Condoning Cutting Off Children's Sexual Organs and the Libs taking Rand Paul to the woodshed, like he's the bad guy here!) the parents of the child should give permission to Ruin the Child's Life or even be informed eye popping smiley eye popping smiley eye popping smiley eye popping smiley

A freaking Crime against Humanity!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2021 02:47PM by Jennifer.

Date: March 01, 2021 02:55PM

Watch the video here of how great Rand Paul is -

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/rand-paul-demands-answers-on-puberty-blockers-for-minors/

[www.nationalreview.com]

This 'person' is our O'Biden Assistant Secretary of Health - yeah, he/she/it/they looks real healthy eye rolling smiley

Date: March 01, 2021 03:01PM

I'm in agreement, that's a fu%ckin freak show. My balls are intact thank you...

Date: March 01, 2021 07:31PM

Seems like Jen is attracted to meat guzzling macho males like JP. Interesting while advocating that raw vegan is the ultimate diet...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables