Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NYC bodies
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 03, 2021 08:17PM

Writes Steve Crouse:

I just spoke with a local undertaker who belongs to an association that volunteers to go to places that are in dire need of their services.

He served in NYC after 9/11 helping ID the bodies and parts thereof, and he also helped last year in NYC to take care of all the bodies of the supposed Covid deaths that were piling up in the reefer trailers.

There was no embalming done, so he was relegated to helping disinfect the bodies before they were stacked in the trailers

He told me that the death count was normal for that time of year, and the reason the bodies were piling up was because the cemetaries were CLOSED due to covid, and the crematoriums were only running half the time due to the WuHuFlu, where they normally would be working round the clock.

Bill DeBlaisio lied to us.
Who’d a thunk it?
The pics they used to show all the funerals was from three years prior to the Covid days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYC bodies
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 05, 2021 02:49AM

Yeah, I remember those stories and photos of the bodies and the refrigerator trucks. Of course, we knew it was all Fake News. I never thought they'd drag out the Covid crap out this long. At least DeBlasio turned against Cuomo. He probably wants a true Communist for Governor - like AOC, another liar.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables