Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Censorship
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 05, 2021 09:43PM

Re: Censorship
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 19, 2021 05:27PM

So Lew Rockwell was censored to some extent -

Why Did Google Ads Ban LewRockwell.com?

[mises.org]

Re: Censorship
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 19, 2021 07:55PM

Unraveling the Forces Behind the Plandemic:
A Special Interview With Mikki Willis By Dr. Joseph Mercola

1:19:54 Minute Video
October 12th, 2021.

23:49 MM
Mikki Willis: But as I delved into this with a really incredible team of researchers and started to really learn the history of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, and many, many others, they're just the people at the forefront of this, the faces of it, I realized that there has to be, at this point, a real knowing of what they're doing and a plan behind what they're doing. And as soon as I started looking there, that's when I saw every bit of indication, every bit of evidence pointed in one direction, and that is, they're fully aware of what they're doing. And that's the sad part of this.

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Yes, they are. And indeed they've compiled quite a bit of power in this. And I'm wondering what your views are since you've been full-time in covering all these details for the last almost two years now, what your projection is for the future. It seems like this is a David versus Goliath scenario, certainly in the level of power that they have especially when you look at some of the global monopolies, like Google that control literally 93% of the searches in the world.

Mikki Willis: Yeah.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables