Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Meghan and Harry Interview
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 09, 2021 02:11AM

Barf-worthy!

Hollywood and The Press ...

And the adoring Celebrity Worshippers eye rolling smiley right up there with the True Believers, Statists, Enablers, Maskers and Vaxxers.

Maybe we'll cull the herd with this nasty Vaccine.

So in this 'revelation' of Meghan's, we're supposed to believe that she wanted to kill herself - while she was pregnant with her baby - because of how horrible she was being treated as Prince Harry's Princess because ... 'Racism' eye rolling smiley

'I didn't want to be alive anymore': Duchess Meghan opens up in Oprah interview, more major moments

[www.usatoday.com]

Weeks of media hype reached a crescendo Sunday when CBS aired Oprah Winfrey's interview with Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan, who said she was so close to suicide during her time in the palace that she couldn't be left alone.

"I didn't want to be alive anymore," she said, tearing up. "I was ashamed to admit it to Harry, but I knew if I didn't say it, I would do it. I just didn’t want to be alive anymore. It was clear, it was real, it was frightening, and it was a constant thought."

Meghan couldn't get any help from "the institution" of the monarchy, because she wasn't an employee, she was told. She couldn't check into a hospital because that wouldn't look good. "You can't just call an Uber to the palace," she half-joked. She even consulted one of the late Princess Diana's close friends, because "who else would understand what's it's like on the inside" of the royal family?

She and Harry went to a performance at the Royal Albert Hall one night, but Meghan told Winfrey she went only because she was afraid of being left alone. She wept when the lights went down and smiled when the lights went up.

"I can’t be left alone; I'm afraid of what I might do," she said, starting to cry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meghan and Harry Interview
Date: March 09, 2021 02:48AM

Comments:

While Harry is on international TV attacking his own family in public, his grandmother is carrying on with her job on Commonwealth Day at the age of 94!

Morning network shows gave 91 minutes of coverage to former royals Meghan Markle and Harry Windsor's interview with Oprah.

Networks' evening shows have given only 15 minutes to Andrew Cuomo's nursing home scandal over the course of ten months.

Charlie Kirk Compares Meghan Markle To Jussie Smollett And Calls Prince Harry A ‘Metrosexual Beta Male’

They played the race card, outsider card, victim card, royal card, ex royal card....
Harry and Meghan should get a gig in Vegas.

A few people are asking whether The Royal Family can sue Harry and Meghan for defamation of character. The simple answer is yes, but they won’t.

Nearly half of Brits believe Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview tonight was 'inappropriate', survey shows

Dear UK,

We’re done with Meghan and Harry.

You can have them back now.

My take on the Meghan Markle/Harry hostage video Oprah interview. Have fun and enjoy. When I’m looking for a quiet peaceful life out of the public eye the first thing I’ll do is call Oprah to do an interview.

If Meghan Markle was actually concerned about her safety and protection, she wouldn't be doing nationally televised interviews with Oprah.

White House: Biden believes Harry and Meghan interview took "courage"

Meghan makes a spectacle of Harry’s entire family and he just sits there. lol.

Date: March 09, 2021 03:20AM

OMG - look at this video clip - she's such a freaking Liar! You can tell by her eyes that she's lying when Oprah asked the question. Then she regains her composure and starts twisting with impunity. Lying about Kate Middleton!

[twitter.com]

So Meghan Lied about Kate - who is beautiful and classy. Despicable.

I like the comments after this story. Conservatives can see through Meghan, unlike the Celebrity Gossiping Libs.

Meghan Markle says she didn't make Kate Middleton cry before royal wedding in 2018: 'The reverse happened'

The Duchess of Sussex said Middleton made her cry but apologized almost immediately after

[www.foxnews.com]

Among the many shocking reveals made during the interview was Markle clearing the air about a story that was previously reported alleging that she had made the Duchess of Cambridge cry ahead of the highly public nuptials between her and Prince Harry over a disagreement about wardrobe.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 09, 2021 07:26AM

Is she on raw food

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 09, 2021 05:47PM

Meghan has only one arrow in her quiver by which she can get what she wants: Race/Racism. Why else would she agree to an interview with the increasingly creepy, white-hating Oprah Windbag. None of this is any accident.

They left the old country so they could live igndependently and support themselves. Right...Harry has a giant bag of money bequeated to him by various family members. Poor dumbo Harry.

I am most pleased to say I never watched this,

Date: March 09, 2021 11:10PM

I forgot to watch it, but I wish I had because it would have been so entertaining watching her playacting. Now I'm enjoying the video clips, articles and comments. I'm not into celebrities/Hollywood, but it's fun - like Jesse Smollett #2.

Here are the cards The Princess of Woke used:

Race Card
Diana Card
Suicide Card
Miscarriage Card

And three of the 'revelations' are -

The Royal Family is Racist
Kate Middleton made Meghan Cry
Meghan was suicidal while part of the Royal Family

It's like a soap opera. Today's show:

Piers Morgan was fired for criticizing Meghan Markle. He said he didn't believe her that she was suicidal and that was a bridge too far for the Meghan worshippers.

Eight Employees of the Palace are lining up to tell about how Meghan Markle was a bitch to them - yelled at them, made one of them cry, etc. - and got two of them fired. Apparently she was nasty to 'the help' - lol

Date: March 10, 2021 01:32AM

I normally wouldn't give a hoot about the Markle business, but it is part of the "systemic racism" project which has overtaken the western world. That is my interest. Re Piers Morgan, I thought he voluntarily quit - or is it one of those "resignations". Heh heh

Your brief analysis is quite good. smiling smiley

Date: March 10, 2021 02:27AM

Idk about the specifics of Piers Morgan. I didn't read any articles yet, just headlines and Twitter comments.

Here's an article that says he quit with a video clip of him walking off the show -

[www.breitbart.com]

Wow, is it going to be Against the Law soon to criticize Meghan Markle or disbelieve her! eye popping smiley

UK media regulator investigating Piers Morgan comments

[thehill.com]

United Kingdom media regulator Ofcom has launched an investigation into comments made by “Good Morning Britain” host Piers Morgan about Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, after it received tens of thousands of complaints.

Speaking to Variety, an Ofcom spokesperson said, “We have launched an investigation into Monday’s episode of ‘Good Morning Britain’ under our harm and offence rules.”

Morgan on Monday said he did not believe the former Meghan Markle’s account of her time in the royal family and of her mental health struggles.

Meghan said during her tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey that she struggled with suicidal thoughts while pregnant with her first child and said she did not receive help when she voiced her concerns to the palace.

“Who did you go to? What did they say to you? I’m sorry, I don’t believe a word she said, Meghan Markle. I wouldn’t believe it if she read me a weather report,” Morgan said on Monday.

According to the spokesperson, Ofcom received 41,015 complaints regarding Morgan by 2 p.m. on Tuesday.

Morgan has come under extensive criticism over his remarks, including from a fellow presenter Tuesday on the morning program.

Here's my favorite -

At Least 10 People Ready to Come Forward as Claims Meghan Markle Bullied and ‘Humiliated’ Staff Probed

[www.breitbart.com]

At least ten former staff members are ready to come forward as claims that Meghan, Duchess of Sussex bullied and “humiliated” aides are probed.

Allegations that Meghan, the former Suits starlet and wife of Prince Harry, inflicted “emotional cruelty and manipulation” on staff are being investigated by Buckingham Palace, after a former aide revealed she had been the subject of a bullying complaint and accused her of driving a number of people out of their jobs.

“A group of people are queuing up to be involved. They have been silent for too long and there is much to talk about,” a source told the left-wing Daily Mirror.

Claims that Meghan brought a certain Hollywood entitlement into British public life have swirled for years, with her husband accused of doing little to restrain her — “What Meghan wants, Meghan gets,” he is alleged to have shouted at the Queen’s dresser during an incident involving a diamond tiara.

“I… witnessed Meghan turn and ‘hiss’ at a member of her entourage, clearly incandescent with rage about something, and demand to leave,” the royal editor at the Daily Mail said of one alleged incident during a public event.

“I later saw that same – female – highly distressed member of staff sitting in an official car, with tears running down her face. Our eyes met and she lowered hers, humiliation etched on her features.”

Before Meghan and Harry abandoned their duties as working royals — but not their titles — to pursue money-making ventures and activism in the United States, their communications secretary wrote to Prince William’s private secretary said he was “very concerned that the Duchess [of Sussex, Meghan] was able to bully two PAs out of the household in the past year. The treatment of X was totally unacceptable.”

He added that “the Duchess seems intent on always having someone in her sights” and was “bullying Y and seeking to undermine her confidence.”

“We have had report after report from people who have witnessed unacceptable behaviour towards Y,” he warned.

The pair appear to be framing the revival of the complaints against Meghan as retaliation for a tell-all interview they have filmed with Oprah Winfrey, which will air on Monday in the United Kingdom.

Clips advertising the interview give the impression that they will paint the Royal Family in a negative light, with Meghan describing her experience as “almost unsurvivable” and claiming that “The Firm” — senior royals — of “perpetuating falsehoods” against her and her husband.

A spokesman for Meghan and Harry has denied the bullying allegations against her, saying: “Let’s just call this what it is — a calculated smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation.”

However, the main thrust of the Buckingham Palace probe seems to be whether or not complaints about her while she was still a working royal were handled correctly, with there being some suggestion that efforts were made to make them “go away” rather than upset her.

“Everyone knew that the institution would be judged by her happiness,” a source told The Times.

The row comes as the Queen’s 99-year-old husband — Harry’s grandfather — is suffering an extended stay in hospital, at one point undergoing a heart procedure.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: March 10, 2021 09:03AM

Most people looked at the Harry Megan soap opera as a bit of comedic relief after a year of Covid, lockdowns, masks, Trump and Biden, elections, Antifa, Looting, and all lives matter.

Megan was just a C list actress aspiring to the A list but her time was running out ( she's 39 now ) till she met Harry. If you've finally made it to the top of the A list would you rather be kissing babies and shaking hands with old people in nursing homes in dreary Britain, or hobnobbing with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Oprah and other celebrities in sunny LA!

Of more important news, Major, one of Joe Bidens German Shepherds bit a security guard at the White House and he has to go back to their home in Delaware.

Also, a very sharp sub editor had a headline in one of the Sydney papers
reading - the Queens " Annus Harrybilis.

Date: March 10, 2021 02:32PM

Yes, I look at it like comic relief. Interesting. But also from a female point of view where I have this dislike of bitchy women and phony women. My mother was a bitch. I think there may be a lot of them around these days having raised three girls and knowing their friends, how they interact and conduct themselves in society. Especially I see a lot of young women who are phony, who put on an act once they leave the house. It's all about appearances. I find it fascinating how and who can't see through people like that, like Meghan. Phony bitches. Another good way to divide and define us, which I like. I don't want to waste my time on people who aren't like-minded to a certain extent. So that would be another one of my questions when choosing a friend: What do you think of Meghan Markle? The word 'affinity' just popped into my head.

Date: March 10, 2021 04:28PM

From SkyNews Australia -

There is ‘no doubt’ Harry and Meghan are ‘delusional’

[www.youtube.com]

I like this guy -

The unbearable victim complex of Meghan Markle

[www.spiked-online.com]

The Oprah interview was an emotionally manipulative performance designed to consolidate Harry and Meghan’s power.

Well that was explosive. Even more than had been expected. In their two-hour sit-down with Oprah Winfrey, Harry and Meghan drove a long knife into the monarchy. They implied that it’s a cold, cut-off, racist institution that is so bereft of basic human feeling that it drove a young-ish sensitive woman – Ms Markle – to contemplate suicide. It was Diana’s chat with Martin Bashir on steroids. A clash of royal houses worthy of a George RR Martin story. It was also a grotesque spectacle – emotionally manipulative, self-obsessed, and a clear attempt by Harry and Meghan to position themselves as the king and queen of victim politics.

The set-up bordered on nauseating. Here was a duke and duchess in the unimaginably luxurious surrounds of a Californian mansion talking about how difficult their lives have been. In a country where 40million people lost their jobs as a result of lockdowns, this pair who get paid millions for making naff podcasts moaned to billionaire Oprah Winfrey about their oppression by the establishment. Meghan was wearing a $4,500 dress. She’ll probably never wear it again. That’s more than twice the amount that desperate Americans will get in their stimulus cheques to keep them afloat in the next few months. It’s perverse.

Then there’s the hypocrisy on the privacy question. Harry and Meghan detest the invasive media – they referred to it as a ‘monster machine’ – and insist they just want a private life. Yet they’re constantly revealing all. They’ve given us minute details about the miscarriage Meghan suffered. In the Oprah chat Meghan opened up about her suicidal thoughts while ‘trapped’ in the royal family. Nobody invades Meghan Markle’s privacy as much as Meghan Markle does. The problem isn’t us, the grubby, tabloid-reading public, pestering Harry and Meghan for info about their lives; the problem is them forever foisting their most intimate experiences down our throats. How about you leave us alone?

But there’s something else going on, too, something that goes far beyond Harry falling out with his dad or Meghan vs Kate. More fundamentally we’re witnessing a culture clash. A conflict between the contemporary cults of victimhood and identity politics, as now keenly represented by Harry and Meghan, and the older ideals of duty, self-sacrifice, stoicism and keeping your @#$%& together, as embodied by the queen, and as aspired to by most Brits in recent decades. This internecine clash between the Sussexes and the Palace is really an unspoken civil war between post-Diana New Britain and Old Britain. Last night’s interview, facilitated by that doyen of the new elites, Oprah, was essentially a power grab by Harry and Meghan – their attempt to seize the throne of the victim industry and consolidate their cultural power in the post-traditional world.

There is no question that the Oprah interview represents a serious blow to the monarchy. It will badly damage the monarchy’s international reputation, which had held up pretty well even during the divorces, scandals and anni horribiles of recent decades. The interview will contribute to the chipping away of the monarchy’s sense of mystery. The monarchy’s great power traditionally lay in its ability to insulate itself from the external world, to depict itself as being above the flotsam and jetsam of changeable daily life. But that has unravelled in recent decades. The pressures of mass media, social media and, more importantly, the now dominant culture of revelation, of always signalling one’s virtue and advertising one’s wounds, have slowly pushed at the doors of the once mysterious palace.

Princess Diana, of course, played a key role. She was a lightning rod for the late 20th-century victory of emotionalism over stoicism. Who can forget the explosion of takes following her death in 1997? From the broadsheet media, academia and Downing Street itself, then inhabited by Tony Blair, the cry went out: Diana represented a New Britain. One that was more in touch with its feelings. One that worshipped at the altar of the self rather than bending the knee to the demanding, stressful call of public duty. Meghan clearly sees herself as continuing the Cult of Diana’s work, as heir to the victimology and studied ‘authenticity’ that Diana came to represent.

This is why she namechecked Diana in the Oprah interview. She, together with Harry, of course, aspires to embody the cultural power that was invested in Diana by the new elites. But in an even more intensified form. Now it won’t only be the cult of victimhood and emotionalism – there’ll be identity politics, too. Witness Meghan’s vague, unsubstantiated reference to a member of the royal family wondering how dark her son Archie’s skin would be. We have no idea whatsoever if this was an innocent, curious comment or an openly racist one. I suspect very much it was the former. But it instantly gets folded into the narrative that best serves Harry and Meghan’s power grab – the narrative of their being ‘victims’ of the old establishment, of the culture of racism, of the ‘colonial undertones’ of the modern media, as Harry put it, which is rich coming from someone who took part in the occupation of Afghanistan.

The Oprah chat came wrapped in blather about Meghan telling ‘her truth’. In reality this was a coronation of two leading members of the neo-aristocracy. Harry and Meghan have successfully positioned themselves as key figureheads of the new feudalism in which cultural power resides in the hands of small numbers of very wealthy people around Silicon Valley and Hollywood, and in which the little people’s role is to receive moral instruction from the likes of Facebook, Netflix, Oprah, Harry, Meghan… That’s the great irony of Harry and Meghan juxtaposing themselves to the monarchy, and being witlessly cheered on by the left for doing so: these two behave in a far more old-world monarchical fashion than the queen does. Their punishment of the disobedient media; their conviction that they must instruct the rest of us on how to live, how to travel, how many kids to have; their eye-wateringly arrogant mission of ‘building compassion around the world’ – they make the actual British monarchy, politically neutered by centuries of political progress, seem positively meek in comparison.

What we see in Harry and Meghan is the strange, contradictory power of the victim industry. Power today often comes wrapped in claims of suffering. Publicly professed weakness is a precursor to dictating to everyone else that they must open up, change their attitudes, become more ‘aware’. Victimhood is the soapbox from which the new elites, whether lip-trembling politicians or ‘suffering’ celebs, presume to instruct society at large about the right way to think, emote, feel, be. This is why Meghan’s confession of suicidal thoughts was so important. It felt manipulative. It was in essence a declaration of emotional authenticity. Meghan has the right kind of emotional history to inherit the crown of the post-Diana world – that was the message.

Date: March 10, 2021 04:45PM

Princess Diana, of course, played a key role. She was a lightning rod for the late 20th-century victory of emotionalism over stoicism.

Diana's "emotionalism" was justified. She WAS a victim whereas silly little Meghan was and is not. There are times to not be cork-up-the-ass-no-matter-what, and there's times to spill your guts - yes, even to the whole damn country. Diana could've done a Meghan way before she split with His Goofyness, but was gracious enough not to. She was genuinely sickened by her husband, his girlfriend and the "royals". This was no act. Meghan is not fit to tie Diana's shoelaces.

Date: March 10, 2021 05:20PM

Agree on Diana. She was genuine. And her husband loved someone else, but she knew that going in I think.

So this guy Brendan O'Neill, editor at Spiked Online, I like his point of views -

Here's his Twitter account -

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

“Meghan and the Queen are polar opposites. Meghan represents the culture of narcissism. She’s obsessed with herself and with telling everyone how virtuous she is. The Queen, in contrast, represents duty and stoicism. That’s what this clash is all about.”

On Piers Morgan speaking out -

Columnist Brendan O’Neill says Piers Morgan was right to question Harry and Meghan’s interview claims: “They had an agenda and in those circumstances it’s entirely feasible they said things that were either inaccurate, overblown or exaggerated.”

[twitter.com]

On how Meghan has now been elevated and cannot be criticized -

[twitter.com]

“The Piers Morgan incident is really worrying. It’s 2021 and someone has lost his job for criticising a royal. This is so regressive. Meghan Markle is being turned into the patron saint of wokeness and woe betide anyone who blasphemes against her.”

Article -

Also, it has come out that Meghan Markle also called Ofcom ITV and complained about Piers Morgan criticizing her, so he had to be canceled.

Thou shalt not criticise St Meghan

As Piers Morgan has discovered, if you diss the patron saint of wokeness you’re in trouble.

[www.spiked-online.com]

Hold on. In Britain in 2021 you can lose your job for criticising a member of the royal family? That appears to be the lesson of Piers Morgan’s parting of the ways with ITV. Morgan, morning TV’s biggest name, is out after 41,000 people complained to Ofcom about his recent comments on Meghan Markle. It’s official: diss this duchess and you will suffer.

What century is this? I thought we had moved beyond all that medieval nonsense about treason and hounding people out of polite society if they blaspheme against royalty? Seems not. Morgan is famous for not being a fan of Ms Markle. But this week he apparently went ‘too far’ – who are these mysterious people who get to decide what is ‘too far’? – when he said he didn’t ‘believe a word’ of what Markle said to Oprah.

On his show Good Morning Britain they aired a clip of Meghan saying she was depressed and even suicidal when cooped up in Kensington Palace. In response Morgan said: ‘I’m sorry, I don’t believe a word she says. I wouldn’t believe her if she read me a weather report.’ Cue meltdown among the Twitterati, the scalp-hungry cancel-culture mob and mental-health charities, all of whom wailed about Morgan disrespecting a suffering woman’s ‘truth’ as if he had just punched a statue of the Virgin Mary in 1930s Ireland.

Thousands of people grassed on Morgan to Ofcom. He then had an on-air falling-out with his black co-presenter, Alex Beresford, who accused Morgan of ‘trashing’ Markle. Which, as we now know, is sacrilege. Morgan flounced off set. And now ITV has said that, ‘following discussions’ – never a good sign – Morgan has decided to leave GMB. People suspect he was at least partly pushed out. It seems that way. Time will tell.

But what is indisputable is that a weird, unsettling and censorious atmosphere of religiosity now surrounds the Duchess of Sussex. The cultural elites have beatified her. They’ve made her the patron saint of critical race theory, the goddess of wokeness. To venture a criticism of this high priestess of correct thought is to risk cancellation. Questioning her ‘truth’ is to 2021 what questioning the truth of the Bible was to 1521. Okay, you won’t lose your head, but you might lose your job.

The speed with which Meghan has been venerated by the new elites is terrifying. From the supposedly radical left (their claims to radicalism are becoming more hilarious by the day) to the broadsheet press and the liberal elites, Meghan has been elevated into the chief awareness-raiser of contemporary Britain. Institutions are falling over themselves to heed her sermon about the need to cleanse the nation of racism and ‘build compassion’. It’s creepy.

And now it is becoming menacing. The atmosphere in the wake of that Oprah interview is taking a dark turn. It’s like the hysteria that followed the death of Princess Diana mashed together with the weird BLM events in the summer of last year. ‘Yes, Britain IS a racist country’, the Meghan cult dutifully intones. ‘Yes, the royals are racist. Yes, the media are racist. Yes, white people are racist.’ Meghan’s confessional has further empowered the self-hatreds and censorious vengeance of the woke elites, who will now see racism in more and more areas of life, even where it doesn’t exist, and cancel anyone who dares to say: ‘Isn’t it possible Meghan is talking @#$%&?’

It took a very long time for Brits to win the right to criticise royalty. To blaspheme against gods, to speak freely. Yet now a woke form of treason is being rehabilitated on the back of the veneration of Holy Meghan, with the threat of cancellation hanging over anyone who doesn’t think Britain is racist, doesn’t think taking the mick out of Meghan for eating avocados is racist, and doesn’t think we all need to supplicate ourselves before St Meghan and the cleansing rituals of critical race theory.

Blasphemers, step forward. This nonsense cannot be allowed to take hold.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: March 11, 2021 12:42AM

I think Megan is manipulative and about as low as you can go. When privileged people bring out the race card that's scraping the bottom of the barrel. If she didn't go on about her ' blackness ' nobody would even know. By looking at her you would think she was more Mediterranean, i.e. Lebanese, Iraqi, Moroccan or even some Spanish mix.Her dad is white and her mom is brown, but the best way to bring out outrage is to bring up her sons potential colour and the twitterati and the woke crowd just love that sort of stuff.

That's one of the big problems in our society. A lot of well to do people aren't grateful for what they have and at the moment here in Australia mental health and depression are the flavour of the month / year. As soon as any famous people, sportsmen ( and woman ), celebrities and politicians have a few issues in life they bring out the ' suffering from depression ' card and every Tom Dick and whoever come out and say '' oh you poor poor person ''. And for Megan to talk about wanting to commit suicide is pretty disgusting. So many people have lost their lives in the last year, as well as the lockdowns killing peoples lifetime of work in their businesses and people losing their jobs and being left in financial ruin and she's whinging. It's pretty disgusting, but what would you expect from a Billionaire like Oprah.

Megan is probably having the last laugh having signed their 100 million dollar deals with Netflix and whoever else signed them up. When Harry ends up leaving her in a few years she'll have her mansion and her millions and Harry will head back to London with his tail between his legs.

That's enough comment from me on this totally nonsensical irrelevant topic.

Date: March 11, 2021 02:17AM

Yeah, well I love that she showed her true colors in such a sleazy public performance and then we witness the sanctimonious wokerati flock to her defense when she's called out. Everybody taking sides, as usual.

Now all those who were on the receiving end of her bitchiness in the past are coming forward and prominent brits are coming to the defense of the Queen. Like a reality fairytale. I hope she gets her comeuppance, but she's in the protected class - The Left.

I have worked for the royal family for 10 years — they’re not racists

[nypost.com]

As a deputy lord lieutenant, I am a personal representative of Her Majesty the Queen in the English county of Nottinghamshire. I am also an Islamic scholar and translator of the Quran. I am intensely proud of my Britishness, my faith, and my South Asian heritage.

In the 10 years I have spent representing the royal family, they have been nothing but respectful of my background. The notion that they are racist is simply out of touch with reality.

Pregnant Meghan Markle ‘hissed’ at staffer in 2018, left her in ‘tears’: report

[pagesix.com]

While newly pregnant with Archie, Meghan Markle “turned and hissed” at a staffer — leaving the employee in “tears” — during a tense 2018 royal event in Fiji, it was revealed Thursday.

“I was there at the time and witnessed Meghan turn an ‘hiss’ at a member of her entourage, clearly incandescent with rage about something, and demand to leave,” recalled Rebecca English of the Daily Mail.

“I later saw that same — female — highly distressed member of staff sitting in an official car, with tears running down her face,”
English wrote Thursday.

“Our eyes met and she lowered hers, humiliation etched on her features.”

Meghan Markle was livid after palace aides sent back designer freebies

[pagesix.com]

Stacks of freebie designer clothes poured in when Meghan Markle started dating Prince Harry — and the future duchess had furious fights with palace aides who sent them all back, according to a new report.

Keeping the free designer fashions sent by major labels is fine for an actress — but it’s against royal protocol, sources told the Sun.

Markle was livid when told she couldn’t keep the duds, which were sent to her at Kensington Palace after news broke that she was Prince Harry’s girlfriend, the Sun reported.

Date: March 11, 2021 02:55AM

Tucker: Rich royal actress Meghan Markle actually society's biggest 'victim'

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host examines Meghan and Harry's 'absurd' Oprah interview

[video.foxnews.com]

Date: March 11, 2021 03:26AM

Damn - Meghan Markle caught in another Lie about the Royal Family - that's like four lies so far.

The Queen provided Meghan Markle help from senior staff: report

[pagesix.com]

Queen Elizabeth II's most trusted adviser reportedly helped Meghan Markle prepare for royal life with Prince Harry

Buckingham Palace provided Meghan Markle with the Queen’s most senior staff to serve as her “mentors” before getting hitched to Prince Harry, according to a report, contradicting her claim that she didn’t receive help transitioning into the royal family.

“It is very disingenuous to make such a sweeping generalization,” a source told the Daily Mail. “There was a brilliant team of very experienced and loyal aides to help them. Sadly, she and Harry were willing to listen to no one. And that is the honest truth.”

In fact, Queen Elizabeth II enlisted her most trusted adviser, Samantha Cohen, to help Meghan prepare for her wedding and for royal life, sources told the British tabloid.

Cohen was also responsible for giving the former actress regular tutoring sessions on everything from royal etiquette to diplomatic protocol at Kensington Palace.

“The Queen gave her Sam, her most trusted, her safest set of hands,” the source told the Mail.

“Yet Meghan told Oprah Winfrey that while the Queen had personally been ‘wonderful,’ she hadn’t received any guidance on how to behave as a royal – leaving her forced to Google the national anthem,” the insider added.

In the explosive interview that first aired on CBS Sunday night, Markle claimed she received no support leading up to her wedding, and even had to Google the British national anthem to blend in with the royal family.

“Unlike what you see in the movies, there’s no class on how to speak, how to cross your legs, how to be royal,” Markle told Winfrey. “There was none of that training that might exist for other members of the family. That was not something that was offered to me.”

Markle also revealed the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew’s ex-wife, taught her how to curtsy before meeting Her Majesty for the first time.

Date: March 12, 2021 02:22AM

Horsea

I am most pleased to say I never watched this,

Hey, Horsea - you're in luck! CBS is Re-airing the Woke Royals Soap Opera again tomorrow night!

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Oprah Interview To Re-Air Friday As CBS Reschedules ‘MacGyver’, ‘Magnum P.I.’ & ‘Blue Bloods’ Originals

[deadline.com]

CBS said today it will re-air Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special on Friday, March 12 from 8-10 PM ET/PT.

The special replaces original episodes of MacGyver, Magnum P.I. and Blue Bloods, which normally air at 8 PM, 9 PM and 10 PM ET/PT, respectively, on Friday night, and will be rescheduled. The network will air an encore episode of Silence of the Lambs prequel series Clarice at 10 PM ET/PT following the interview special.

Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special originally aired Sunday, March 7, drawing 17.8 million viewers, the largest primetime audience for any entertainment special during the current 2020-2021 season, and for any entertainment special since the Academy Awards on Feb. 9, 2020, according to Nielsen Live+same day ratings.

Through Monday, the special has been seen by more than 49.1 million viewers worldwide, and that number continues to grow.

Almost everyone in the comments was pissed about it.

Date: March 12, 2021 03:26AM

So Prince William denies that they are a racist family. He was asked the question while he and Kate were returning from one of the many Royal Duties that they and the Queen perform - WITHOUT DRAMA - as is their role. To disparage William and Kate and the Queen is despicable in my book.

Prince William Responds to Meghan and Harry's Oprah Interview: 'We Are Not a Racist Family'

[people.com]

Prince William has hit back at racism claims following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

The Duke of Cambridge told a Sky News reporter on Thursday, "We are very much not a racist family," as he and wife Kate Middleton stepped out for the first time since the royal family was stunned by the interview.

When asked if he had spoken to Harry after the Oprah interview, he added, "No, I haven't spoken to him yet, but I will do."

William and Kate stepped out on Thursday at a school in East London when the prince was asked for a response following the interview. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited School 21 in Stratford, London, to congratulate teachers involved in the re-opening of the school following lockdown.

Meghan spoke about her sister-in-law Kate during the interview, including addressing reports that she made Kate cry over a disagreement over bridesmaids dresses leading up to her May 2018 wedding.

"The reverse happened," Meghan said.

She continued, "And I don't say that to be disparaging to anyone, because it was a really hard week of the wedding, and she was upset about something. But she owned it, and she apologized and she brought me flowers and a note apologizing."

This is the last paragraph in the article:

Meghan also spoke about people trying to create a narrative that pits her against her sister-in-law, whom she called a "good person." She said, Meghan also spoke about people trying to create a narrative that pits her against her sister-in-law, whom she called a "good person." She said, "If you love me, you don't have to hate her. And if you love her, you don't have to hate me."

That statement says it all:

"If you love me, you don't have to hate her. And if you love her, you don't have to hate me."

Like she believes regular people actually feel 'love' and 'hate' for her and Kate. Meghan thinks regular people are emotionally attached to her.

(A Narcissist never became Autonomous - they view others as extensions of themselves.)

That statement by Meghan proves that Meghan is a Narcissist DRAMA QUEEN!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2021 03:35AM by Jennifer.

Date: March 12, 2021 04:02AM

Nigel Farage is outraged at the Princess of Woke Lying about the Royal Family - particularly the Queen -

‘Despicable’: Nigel Farage Sounds off on Meghan and Harry

[pandemic.warroom.org]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 12, 2021 02:31PM

This is how you spend you LIFEtime? Pathetic. Remind me why I shouldn't visit this hole...

Date: March 12, 2021 04:19PM

NuNativs

This is how you spend you LIFEtime? Pathetic. Remind me why I shouldn't visit this hole...

Says the political junkie with the CNN News app on his phone.

Date: March 17, 2021 01:02AM

To set the record straight on Meghan and Harry's Lies, this is the best article I've seen so far.

In other words, here is THE TRUTH, THE FACTS -

Harry and Meghan, the inconvenient truth: Dossier reveals many explosive claims which rocked the Royal Family were contradictory or wrong...

* Harry and Meghan interview, watched by 50 million so far, divided families, communities and even nations

* Claims went untested and troubling allegations based on second-hand conversations were undisputed

* In the space of almost 90 minutes reputations of individual Royal Family members were dismantled

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

This article covers:

Tears over flower girls (Meghan lied and said Kate made her cry)

The 'pre-wedding' that wasn't - (Meghan lied and said they were actually married three days before the big wedding)

I was going to list all her Lies and the resulting Truths, but it's actually too many to cover.

Holy Cow! Meghan Told 17 Lies! So pretty much the whole interview was Total Lies!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 17, 2021 02:32PM

You probably watch the Bachelor as well...

Date: March 17, 2021 04:17PM

No, I don't watch that or any reality shows or any violent police/detective shows or movies. The only TV shows I watch are four sitcoms -

Superstore
Mom
Blackish
Last Man Standing

I also watch PBS Masterpiece shows. I love Period Dramas. Historical fiction.

Not interested in Hollywood, Celebrities, Status. Those who are part of Celebrity Worship, Celebrity Gossip, Cult of Celebrity, Cult of Personality portrays a base nature.

Why I'm interested in Meghan Markle is - I Hate Mean Girls. Specifically, Phonies and BITCHES and Liars and I don't like Lib Women who emasculate men, ruin children, kill the babies in their wombs. And LIARS. And Libs who accuse everybody who is White and Conservative of being RACIST!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2021 04:18PM by Jennifer.

Date: March 17, 2021 05:08PM

Anyway, as usual, Candice Owens sees through Meghan Markle for the Narcissist Liar she is and speaks out about The Left's silencing and canceling anyone with a different opinion and doesn't accept the Official Meghan Markle Narrative -

Video of Candace Owens on Sean Hannity Show -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 17, 2021 05:35PM

Also, Candace Owens wrote an article for the Daily Mail. Candace's husband is British, his parents a Lord and Lady, so she's familiar with the interracial marriage issue and the UK Royal Family situation. There's also a photo of her precious baby boy.

CANDACE OWENS: Unlike so many of my fellow Americans, I don't buy Meghan Markle's 'truths' about racist Britain

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

My favorite quote of Candace's -

"I’m taking a shot in the dark here, but maybe what the United Kingdom dislikes about Meghan is her character."

Date: March 17, 2021 06:44PM

Daily Mail article that explains how Meghan and Harry Were Not Married three days before their actual wedding -

Vicar says Church of England told him that Meghan and Prince Harry's 'garden wedding' was no more than a 'private conversation' with Archbishop of Canterbury

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Rev Mark Edwards urges the Archbishop to clarify after claims by Duchess of Sussex that her and Harry had private 'garden wedding' have 'caused confusion'

Claim was made in the bombshell interview between couple and Oprah Winfrey

Meghan told Oprah that 3 days before official ceremony, they married privately

But experts questioned legality of the claim saying witnesses had to be present

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2021 07:29PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 09, 2021 05:26PM

Prince Philip - Prince Henry's grandfather - died at the age of 99, devastated because his grandson LIED to the World and Trashed The Royal Family. They should be ashamed.

Because it was MOSTLY LIES!

Here from CNN -

Critics point out inconsistencies (LIES) in Sussex's Oprah interview

[www.youtube.com]

(Prince Philip died on the 99th day of the year on the 9th aged 99)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2021 06:02PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables