Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Conspiracies Or Clearing Your Chakra Centers With Alissa Cohen
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 10, 2021 06:32AM

This light language is for spinning, cleaning and clearing the chakra centers. This light language was supper strong to me and the others on the zoom.
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2021 06:34AM by RawPracticalist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Conspiracies Or Clearing Your Chakra Centers With Alissa Cohen
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 10, 2021 02:20PM

Here's The Best of the Best of the File Preview followed by The Best of the File Preview followed by an article on Light Language and Speaking in Tongues from my file on Speaking In Tongues - Glossolalia:

...The Best of the Best of the File Preview...
• The Kundalini phenomenon is better described as a process that works with the energy. The process is the catharsis of consciousness. It's equivalent in Christianity is the mystical descent of the Holy Spirit. Those touched can experience a dramatic shift in consciousness and they may display "gifts of the spirit," such as glossolalia ("speaking in tongues"winking smiley, which yogins may demonstrate as well but do so, not as prayer per se, but as a phenomenon that spontaneously arises during a certain esoteric meditative practice (the "feeling" for the yoga practitioner doing this however, can be very "prayerful."winking smiley
• Kundalini is an energy described by Indian scholars as residing at the base of the spine. When aroused, it can rise through the chakras (psychic centres situated along the spine from the tailbone to the top of the head), creating physical symptoms ranging from sensations of heat and tremors to involuntary laughing or crying, talking in tongues, nausea, diarrhoea or constipation, rigidity or limpness, and animal-like movements and sounds.
• In addition to the demonic sort of possession state that the Grofs describe, I would imagine that more benevolent possession states would also fit in this category. There are many cultures where the deliberate induction of possession states is part of a valued religious experience. This includes Haitian voodoo ceremonies where specific deities are invited to `ride' the bodies of the worshippers during specific ceremonies (Metraux, 1959, p. 121), as well as the dancers of Bali who become the entity they are portraying in ritual drama. Even in our country there exist religious groups who consider it desirable to be possessed by the Holy Spirit, with physical manifestations that include shaking and speaking in tongues (Sargant, 1975). P. Buckley (1981) cites Erika Bourguignon as concluding that possession trance is an ability that is part of the human potential, as his world-wide studies show that it is utilised in a large percentage of societies.
• Most people of today who speak in tongues think that God is speaking to them, but it’s actually best if God was not speaking to them because that means that the God they created is so lame that he, she, it or whatever can’t even speak to his own children or the children he created in their own language.
...End of the Best of the Best of the File Preview...

...The Best of the File Preview...
• …their frontal lobes — the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do — were relatively quiet, as were the language centers.
• The study found decreased activity in a part of the brain associated with self-control.
• Brain images revealed that there was a decrease in activity in the subjects' frontal lobes while they spoke in tongues.
• "It tells us a great deal about spiritual, mystical experiences," said Persinger, who has studied glossolalia. "It's tied to good old-fashioned human brain activity."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• “The way they describe it, and what they believe, is that God is talking through them,”
• …it is only in a state of perfect alignment that the Holy Spirit can come through and give us the gifts that we're here to share.
• …the common collective experience of a group is no more proof that it is the only way, …
• Kundalini Developmentalism …anahata-nada, known rudimentarily as "speaking in tongues"
• Symptoms of Kundalini breaking into unconscient levels of mind result in different types of dramatic phenomena, that some groups believe evidence inner purification of the higher vehicles. Actually, no transformation is effected by these phenomena. While they may give the practitioner a glimpse into hidden areas of the mind, the net impact is that individuals remain as they were, and this material remains useless to the Soul. Typical phenomena include:
• Spontaneous, unintelligible speech (called glossolalia or speaking in tongues)
• Spiritual energy is real, but it is conceptualized in different ways by different traditions. One might think that the concept would be foreign to Christianity, but perhaps you haven't seen a frenzied Pentecostal all cross-eyed & painless, speaking in in tongues with a twelve inch diameter pool of saliva on the floor below his mouth.
• As to someone driveling their spittal on the floor this is not a manifestation of God, it is directly opposite and neither is tongues taught without full comprehension by those present. To do so is against the teaching of Christ. He does not want people confused, he wants them to clearly understand. Parables were not for confusion, but for weeding out. Speaking in tongues is to enable others to hear, not confuse them with babel. Today's examples of people speaking in tongues cannot be given one single interpretation at all. If you were to ask 10 people what the person was saying in tongues, you would get 10 different interpretations and all of them wrong precisely because it is not of God at all.
• The Holy Spirit does not make one incomprehensible to others it does directly the opposite, all others understand each other. You hit it really with the word, 'traditions'. These are traditions made by men, not by God.
• …phenomena such as visions, voices or sounds, stimulation of the chakras, out-of-body experiences, speaking in tongues, psi phenomena, trances, ecstasy, communication or merging with other beings, and feelings of union with spiritual reality. These may be the natural by-products of a particular stage of personal growth. More commonly, however, they are induced by stimulation of psychophysical triggers. Techniques such as specialized breathing, sensory deprivation, drumming, or chemicals produce temporary changes in consciousness and/or its content, but they do not necessarily reflect the true inner stature or spiritual condition of the individual.
• Your soul speaks a language all its own and does not resemble any earthly languages in most cases - in Christianity soul language is called "speaking in tongues" …
• The Kundalini phenomenon is better described as a process that works with the energy. The process is the catharsis of consciousness. It's equivalent in Christianity is the mystical descent of the Holy Spirit. Those touched can experience a dramatic shift in consciousness and they may display "gifts of the spirit," such as glossolalia ("speaking in tongues"winking smiley, which yogins may demonstrate as well but do so, not as prayer per se, but as a phenomenon that spontaneously arises during a certain esoteric meditative practice (the "feeling" for the yoga practitioner doing this however, can be very "prayerful."winking smiley
• Kundalini is an energy described by Indian scholars as residing at the base of the spine. When aroused, it can rise through the chakras (psychic centres situated along the spine from the tailbone to the top of the head), creating physical symptoms ranging from sensations of heat and tremors to involuntary laughing or crying, talking in tongues, nausea, diarrhoea or constipation, rigidity or limpness, and animal-like movements and sounds.
• Even in our country there exist religious groups who consider it desirable to be possessed by the Holy Spirit, with physical manifestations that include shaking and speaking in tongues …
• Most people of today who speak in tongues think that God is speaking to them, but it’s actually best if God was not speaking to them because that means that the God they created is so lame that he, she, it or whatever can’t even speak to his own children or the children he created in their own language.
...End of the Best of the File Preview...

[weare1inspirit.com]
Light Language and Speaking in Tongues
February 15, 2015 By Yvonne Perry

Is Light Language the Same Thing As Speaking in Tongues?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 10, 2021 03:19PM

It's NOT an either or!!!

One of my best friends is Pentecostal and he can do both. I've even attended his church and you can sure feel the energy. In contrast, the same year I went to his church I went to the Baptist church George Bush Sr. went to in Houston with a different friend whose parents go there and it felt like a grave void of energy.

It's sad that there are so many people suffering that they occasionally and sometimes do nothing but create CONFLICT and Division as if it was their job.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION/SHILLS or USEFUL IDIOTS???

Normalizing Power has turned the Masses into Programmed Zombies!

GREAT MUST SEE VIDEO for OUR TIMES!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
49:10 Minute Video

Published on Jul 5, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why History Repeats Itself, especially Wars and Pandemics. John explains how Normalizing Power has Brainwashed the Masses to do what they think is the right thing when, in fact, it’s actually the wrong thing to do - it’s what the Powers that Be want us to do, especially during Emergencies, so they can Control the Masses.

John also explains how Health Security or Biosecurity is being used as the most severe form of Government known thus far in the Political History of the West and how Biopower, which is Power over Bios or Life or Power over Populations by managing the Illnesses, Deaths, Births and Reproduction of a Population, has killed more people than any other form of Power before it.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

JR Comment on 3-10-21...
OR We could all just sit around and Speak in Tongues!
End of JR Comment on 3-10-21.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy] - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: see Pinned Comment.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 11, 2021 02:33AM

RawPracticalist

This light language is for spinning, cleaning and clearing the chakra centers. This light language was supper strong to me and the others on the zoom.

"On the zoom." eye rolling smiley

I refuse to do any of the activities that I used to do in person 'on the Zoom'.

The closest I ever got to feeling such great energy was when I was healed by a Medical Intuitive. My whole family was there in the conference room with him and he went from one to another of the five of us. No one else but me felt the energy, but I have never felt such peace and love, like I was in a daze. Afterward we walked to the subway station and just missed the train home and had to wait an hour there, but I was in bliss while we waited and all the way home. I was definitely healed also, because one observable sign was that previous to the healing, I had a slight slouch, but after the healing and ever since, my posture is perfect. That's the closest I got to self-realization.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2021 02:35AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 12, 2021 03:36AM

>I had a slight slouch, but after the healing and ever since, my posture is perfect That's the closest I got to self-realization.

The posture is perfect.

Physically?

Emotionally?

Spiritually?

self-realization is the realization that the self is one, unique, everlasting, connected to the source, knows no division, no separation, no white or black, democrats or republicans.

It is the "love your neighbor as yourself"

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 12, 2021 04:04AM

RawPracticalist

self-realization is the realization that the self is one, unique, everlasting, connected to the source, knows no division, no separation, no white or black, democrats or republicans.

lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables