Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Astrid Stuckelberger PhD - W.H.O. insider
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 20, 2021 05:26AM

revealing article about Shill Gates from Mercola

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Astrid Stuckelberger PhD - W.H.O. insider
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 29, 2021 11:11PM

That's excellent! Mercola is great for information about this whole Scamdemic and the Vaccine. He's Number 1 on The List - which I'll be posting about when I get a chance.

Speaking of changing definitions - they also changed the definition of 'vaccine' to include this gene altering/GMO/gene therapy atrocity that they're inflicting on the stupid sheeple of the world. I can't find the YouTube video where I saw that, though.

Here's the new definition:

Definition of vaccine

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:

a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)

b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

[www.merriam-webster.com]

From the article:

"The WHO was created as a specialized agency of the U.N., established in 1948 to further international cooperation for improved public health conditions. It was given a broad mandate under its constitution to promote the attainment of “the highest possible level of health” by all peoples."

Either FDR or Truman (both Democrats) created WHO in 1948, btw ...

That's what The Democrats - The Left - does - Grow Government. On Steroids. Visualize like a spider who just keeps expanding its web. All the bureaucracy, all the agencies, all the NGO's and those other partnerships, connections to all the governments in all the world. All to control us. It's sickening.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2021 11:56PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables