Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Real conspiracy / cover up!!!
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: March 23, 2021 06:13AM

Let's see if anything is revealed.

With satellites, radar, etc. it will
be interesting to see what is revealed. This is a conspiracy / cover up I'm interested in.

[www.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Real conspiracy / cover up!!!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 29, 2021 08:45PM

Glenn Beck has done radio show segments and podcasts about UFOs. I listened to the Avi Loeb one.

[www.glennbeck.com]

He's also done a couple UFO shows on his Blaze TV shows.

Here are the UFO shows on Blaze TV -

[www.blazetv.com]

[www.blazetv.com]

BlazeTV shows -

[www.blazetv.com]

He's also into The Great Reset and is anti-lockdown, etc.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2021 09:05PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 20, 2021 03:44PM

Tucker Carlson on the green Triangle UFO's spotted by The Navy. Confirmed UFO's. His guest, the filmmaker who videotaped the scene, says there were 'multiple, there were swarms'.

Tucker reacts to video of UFO confirmed by Pentagon

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 20, 2021 05:04PM

Also -

Government Confirms Leaked Video of UFO Is 'Real'

[pjmedia.com]

The Department of Defense has confirmed that a video and photos leaked online in 2019 of several strangely shaped objects are not faked in any way and show three objects, virtually stationary, hovering in the vicinity of the Naval Air Station Oceania.

Date: April 21, 2021 11:20AM

I can't understand why the vision quality is always so poor! Not only in this instance, but in so many others where a UFO is captured on film. Surely if it's near a Naval base they'd have high resolution high quality cameras - even the planes should have high resolution cameras. Unless they have better quality vision which they aren't releasing, or it's part of their training and new weaponry and don't want the ' enemy ' to find out about so they're treating it as UFO's in case it leaks out.

It will be interesting to see what is released and what is redacted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2021 11:22AM by BJ.

Date: May 17, 2021 03:04PM

Tucker Carlson had a segment about another UFO sighting - in the ocean this time -

[youtu.be]

Here's yesterday's 60-Minutes Show about encounters with UFOs -

Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

[www.youtube.com]

Bill Whitaker reports on the regular sightings of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP, that have spurred a report due to Congress next month.

Date: May 21, 2021 10:59PM

UFO's and Aliens used to be considered a "Conspiracy Theory".

"Alex Jones was right!"

Now, nobody cares. I care that they must be laughing their heads off at us, because we're the stupidest life forms in the Universe. And the kids are being indoctrinated and dumbed down (For example - Math is 'racist', so they're getting rid of Math) And especially now - all we care about is 'our emotions' and looking for 'safe spaces'. eye rolling smiley

'We've reached a tipping point:' UFOs go mainstream, suspense builds ahead of major Pentagon report

[www.washingtontimes.com]

Public interest in UFOs and alien life has been steadily building for years.

A CBS News poll released earlier this month found that 66% of Americans believe there is intelligent life on other planets — an increase of 10 percentage points from 2017. In 2010, the number was less than 50%.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 22, 2021 02:54AM

I've noticed that "they" have been releasing tidbits of "information" about Aliens to get us ready for the next step in the plandemic lockdowns which may be a STAGED ALIEN INVASION to further enslave the masses.

Staged Alien Invasion

Alex Jones Alien Invasion

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2021 02:55AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 22, 2021 12:23PM

The conception we have of the universe is wrong and it is championed by the churches especially the catholic church.

Before Galileo Galilei, the view was that the earth was the center of the universe. The sun and all of the stars were revolving around the tiny earth.

Galileo Galilei scientific research (science again not magic as in JR) challenged and changed the conventional view for the heliocentric view (earth revolving around the sun).

Heliocentrism is correct but is not enough for a more complete understanding of the universe. Something is missing, and again the churches are the source of the confusion.

The churches teach us that there is God vs Satan, and we were taken by Satan and Jesus Christ came to save us, and that when we die we remain in the tomb until Jesus comes back to take the chosen to heaven, and the sinners are thrown into hell to perish.

Total nonsense.

There are billions of galaxies, stars, earth-like planets. They all have life maybe not as we know it on earth.

The idea that among all of the billions of stars and planets, the tiny earth is the only habitable planet is so stupid.

Life on earth is one of the lowest forms of life, and it is expressed in a physical body and we need oxygen to breathe and live. But we all know that the highest part of our being is our soul, our mind. On earth, it uses the physical body to express itself BUT ON OTHER PLANETS IT DOES NOT NEED THE PHYSICAL BODY.

On earth, unlike what the churches teach us, we need to go through many incarnations to reach a state where we no longer need the physical body to live. And parents know that. They have many children and one is like an old soul. Wise and accomplished at an early age.

There is life on mars, mercury, venus, and the other planets, just that the beings living there, are living on a more spiritual plane, we cannot see them with the technology we have now, they do not have a physical body but a more etheric body. They do undertake interplanetary travels with jets that go beyond the speed of light.

Even currently there are many spiritual beings living on earth that we cannot see. They are many interplanetary landings on earth. They will reveal themselves more as the planet move to a higher degree of spiritual awakening, love, and respect for all beings regardless of race.

This a good book when available.
[www.amazon.com]

[www.summitlighthouse.org]

Date: May 22, 2021 01:41PM

Wow! That was great!

Interesting, intelligent, articulate and thoughtful!

So you have another persona, Raw Practicalist!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 22, 2021 04:50PM

@RawPracticalist.

Life on earth is one of the lowest forms of life, and it is expressed in a physical body and we need oxygen to breathe and live. But we all know that the highest part of our being is our soul, our mind. On earth, it uses the physical body to express itself BUT ON OTHER PLANETS IT DOES NOT NEED THE PHYSICAL BODY.

Well, now. Maybe, maybe not. It's a matter of perspective. One can always argue (I tend this way, though I don't lose sleep over any of this) that the body and soul are so intertwined that you can't separate them, much less make a claim of one being superior to the other.

I would like to know precisely why not needing a physical body constitutes a "higher" form of life.

Let's keep in mind the basics of the Law of Opposites: every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill shall be made low. A person is an old soul, wise and accomplished at an early age? But next time round he may come back pretty darn ordinary, we can't know for sure. This is the way of the universe, there is no stasis, just endless movement - sometimes 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Just jousting. Nothing personal. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 22, 2021 07:27PM

Date: May 22, 2021 11:08PM

Horsea
@RawPracticalist.

Life on earth is one of the lowest forms of life ...

Well, now. Maybe, maybe not. It's a matter of perspective. One can always argue (I tend this way, though I don't lose sleep over any of this) that the body and soul are so intertwined that you can't separate them, much less make a claim of one being superior to the other.

I would like to know precisely why not needing a physical body constitutes a "higher" form of life.

Let's keep in mind the basics of the Law of Opposites: every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill shall be made low. A person is an old soul, wise and accomplished at an early age? But next time round he may come back pretty darn ordinary, we can't know for sure. This is the way of the universe, there is no stasis, just endless movement - sometimes 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Just jousting. Nothing personal. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It is not correct what I wrote about life on earth being the lowest. It is not.

There are new galaxies in the universe forming now, new planets, it will take them millions of years to be ready for life. Planets are very hot when they form. It took earth millions of years to cool down and accept life form.

What I meant to say was that even though the planet evolved to inhabit life, because of our greed, hate for the other we have lowered the planet's life to a low level. It was simply a cry.

> A person is an old soul, wise and accomplished at an early age? But next time round he may come back pretty darn ordinary, we can't know for sure.

The soul cannot regress, it cannot unlearn the level of love and wisdom it has achieved. You cannot incarnate into a lower form of life. Certain teachings make that claim but it is not true, it does not make sense. The brain can lose memory, the soul does not. The soul is not actually learning new things, it is rediscovering what it already has built in. Because energy cannot be destroyed.

The mystery is hidden in what Moses wrote in Genesis 1:27

"So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them."

Because you are the image of God, his entire wisdom is within you.
We lost the contact but once you rediscover it you cannot lose it again.
Because you are rediscovering thru life experience, trials, and errors.

Date: May 23, 2021 07:54AM

RP wrote, '' there is life on Mars, Mercury, Venus ... they do not have a physical body but a more etheric body ''. Whilst I don't believe we are the only beings of one sort or another in the universe, some of the things that are written are just repetition of what others have written without any substance or verification.

If people from other realms are only spirits can they affect the physical world? If they can then they're doing a terrible job on Planet Earth the way we're destroying it.

Do these spirits eat? have sex? breed?

In 1000 AD there were 310 million people on planet Earth. Now we have 7.7 billion people on planet Earth. If some of the 310 million were reincarnated to do their penance / learning on planet Earth, where did the other 7.3 billion people come from!

What about the apes? Do they get reincarnated to a higher level, or a lower level to humans or do they just go into the ground?

In the bible it says God created the heaven and earth in 6 days and rested on the seventh. I've always said that he should have taken 3 or 4 months and did it properly because he did a terrible job creating humans.

According to some pilots these UAPs ( unidentified aerial phenomenon ) were hanging around the west coast for 2 years. It will be interesting to see whats released and what is redacted. After two years there should be plenty of close ups of these UFOs / UAPs.

Date: May 23, 2021 11:16AM

BJ

If people from other realms are only spirits can they affect the physical world? If they can then they're doing a terrible job on Planet Earth the way we're destroying it.

Do these spirits eat? have sex? breed?

In 1000 AD there were 310 million people on planet Earth. Now we have 7.7 billion people on planet Earth. If some of the 310 million were reincarnated to do their penance / learning on planet Earth, where did the other 7.3 billion people come from!

What about the apes? Do they get reincarnated to a higher level, or a lower level to humans or do they just go into the ground?

In the bible it says God created the heaven and earth in 6 days and rested on the seventh. I've always said that he should have taken 3 or 4 months and did it properly because he did a terrible job creating humans.

What Moses wrote in Genesis 1:27 has everything in it, the fundamental laws of the universe.

"So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them."

Pay special attention to "own image" and "male and female"

The implications are so deep. For one, God himself is dual, male and female.
The Christian religions have it "God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit" which is wrong. It should be "God the Father, the Mother, the Son, and Holy Spirit".

The spiritual leader of every planet is dual. On Venus we have Sanat and Venus, on the Sun itself, we have Helios and Vesta, the deities of our solar system.

[sirius-eng.net]

Hermes Trismegistus wrote "As above, so below"

The laws that are at the superior worlds are the same down here.

In every home, you have a mother and father. dual. Every human being has his soul mate which may not necessarily be the one he is married to in this incarnation.

The other key point in what Moses wrote in Genesis 1:27 is that God created man in His own image, thus he created him with FREE WILL.

"I give you my divinity in totality and you are free". And the only restrictions are the laws of the universe.

That extraordinary, and that WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

Every being created can say no to God, and the Christian religions have written much about Lucifer.

The only beings that do not have free will are the angels, they are messengers of God.

The same thing in your home. The children you have are free human beings.
They are constrained by the laws in the house but fundamentally they are free.

You will not want to do their homework.
The more you love them, the more you will not want to do it for them.
Because you love them so much, you want them to learn, make the effort.

The best you can do is put good lighting in their rooms, buy them the books they need but you cannot do their homework.

You can drop them at school in the best car but they can leave school and go and do drugs, they are free.

You can cry "what did I do wrong", you did nothing wrong.

The superior beings on other planets and around the earth are helping us in many ways, they inspire us in many ways even with scientific discoveries, new religions, social equality but they cannot do the work for us.

In many of the wrong things we do every day, there is a voice of our conscience trying to stop us. "do not cheat on your spouse" "do not steal that car, it is not yours"

As for why we have more people on earth than when it started. What Moses wrote in Genesis is symbolic, you have to study the Qabalah to understand the deep meaning. God does not need "day" to create the universe.

The universe does not have a beginning. It has always existed.

That is difficult to understand but it is true.

New galaxies and planets are being created now, new beings are created now.

What Moses wrote in Genesis is very difficult to translate in other languages and that leads to misinterpretation.

"In the beginning God. it should be "With the Beginning". BERESHIT is a deity in the Qabalhlist tradition not "in the beginning".

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 12:14PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 23, 2021 05:33PM

>The only beings that do not have free will are the angels, they are messengers of God.<

Yes, I'm very much into the Angel aspect of life here on earth. I think a lot of what some call 'intuition' is our angels speaking to us from outside - like when something 'pops into your head' 'out of the blue'.

And since reading Lorna Byrne's book - Angels at my Fingertips - the sequel to her Angels in my Hair book - I now also believe that as she says, the Angels, in particular your Guardian Angel, that everyone has, speaks to us through telepathy, sort of putting a thought into your head - one of those flashing thoughts like 'take your umbrella', or say you're preparing a meal 'black pepper' flashes through your mind.

And by the way, she also communicates with the Archangels, and sometimes God gives her a vision and puts her in the past or future. So in her book - A Message of Hope from the Angels - she tells about being given a vision of the future. And I forget if it was everybody or just some people, were a combination of AI and human.

>The superior beings on other planets and around the earth are helping us in many ways, they inspire us in many ways even with scientific discoveries, new religions, social equality but they cannot do the work for us.<

Eh, you lost me with 'social equality'. Please don't tell me that The Aliens are Super Libs eye rolling smiley

'Scientific discoveries' doesn't thrill me too much either. That what gave us Plastic, chemicals, drugs, vaccines, etc.

And from what I've heard on Coast to Coast, these 'Superior Beings' may not be benevolent, some of them come down here and do 'bad things' to we stupid earthlings, like abduct us, experiment on us, and inject us with Implants, etc.

I'm in no rush to meet them because I think some of them are probably nasty and make our criminals/killers, etc. look like choir boys. Remember the article I posted about the guy who saw a giant insect in the woods that was from another planet and he emanated evil and the guy was scared sh*tless. eye popping smiley

Date: May 23, 2021 07:03PM

>And from what I've heard on Coast to Coast, these 'Superior Beings' may not be benevolent, some of them come down here and do 'bad things' to we stupid earthlings, like abduct us, experiment on us, and inject us with Implants, etc.

The Superior beings cannot be bad spirits.

The reason is that God is just too Holy, too pure.

And the Superior beings working directly for him are just too Holy as well.

If one of the Superior joins the army of the bad Spirits he will be cast away in the universe of darkness. That is what happened to Lucifer.

They cannot do harm to us UNLESS WE LET THEM.

You have a guardian angel that always there for that.

God could eradicate the bad Spirits but he does not do that because they are still his children, even though they disobey him.

Even a mother on this earth plane would not want her own child doing bad things to be killed, she will still love him. She prays that he can change.

The Christian religions have it wrong when they talk about hell and eternal punishment and death. God cannot kill his own image even if it disobeys him.

The fundamental law that governs the universe is the law of compensation or karma.

We have to face what we have done so that we can learn and grow in love.
Until that is done, we cannot enter the divine plane.

As for scientific discoveries, everything that discovered can be used in a good sense or bad purpose.

Things are not bad in themselves, it is the intention of the person using it that the problem.

Water is a good thing, but how many people have been pushed into oceans so that they can die.

The discovery of the flying engine is not bad, we can use planes to travel from Los Angeles to London in half a day, while before it was taking months in a boat. But we know the planes were used to kill 4000 people on the 9/11 attack

Date: May 23, 2021 07:11PM

They want you talking about aliens because... [www.facebook.com] ...

Date: May 25, 2021 08:02PM

Speaking of aliens, I just watched this episode of The Twilight Zone and it's interesting to see how we've been PROGRAMMED ever since we were children and how they even referred to “The Gift” as "Black Magic - something from Satan"!

Storyline

The residents of a small Mexican village, just 40 miles or so south of the Rio Grande, panic when they learn a being from another planet may have crashed near by. As the result of an altercation with local police, one policeman is dead and the alien is severely wounded. A young boy, Pedro, quickly forms a friendship with the alien who says he has come in peace. He also says he has a gift for the people of the Earth, but the villagers' fear means that mankind will never benefit from the alien's generosity. Towards the very end they threw “The Gift” on the ground and then, threw a light torch on it catching it on fire.

The Twilight Zone, S3 E32, “The Gift” First Aired: Fri. April 27, 1962

Police Officer: “What was it doctor?”

Man: “Black Magic - something from Satan.”

Police Officer: “Read it.”

Doctor: [Reads aloud] “Greetings to the people of Earth. We come as friends and in peace. We bring you this gift. The following chemical formula is a vaccine. It's a vaccine against all forms of cancer. That’s all there is. The rest has been burned. So we have not just killed a man - we’ve killed a dream.” The Twilight Zone, S3 E32

It's insane to see how many Sci-Fi Shows are based on a Virus and a Vaccine

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: June 07, 2021 10:28PM

Doctor: [Reads aloud] “Greetings to the people of Earth. We come as friends and in peace. We bring you this gift. The following chemical formula is a vaccine. It's a vaccine against all forms of cancer. That’s all there is. The rest has been burned. So we have not just killed a man - we’ve killed a dream.” The Twilight Zone, S3 E32

LOL. Living as we do in the Era of the Virus Hunter, I certainly recall them a few years ago telling us that cancer is "caused by viruses". You know, a wicked virus falls from the sky and whoever is unlucky enough to make contact with it will get the Big C. But the Faucis of this world will develop an anticancer vaccine! Indeed, they've already invented a few!

[www.mdanderson.org]

I'm just waiting for discovery of the virus that causes wrinkles and ingrown toenails. Doncha worry, they'll find it. And the brilliant work of Pfizer and Moderna ain't far behind.

Date: June 14, 2021 12:33AM

Date: June 22, 2021 10:21PM

Oh, you're still alive, RawPracticalist, after getting the vaccine ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables