Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
We're All Gonna Die! eye popping smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 02, 2021 03:27PM

This freaked me out last night after I saw it -

Covid-19 Vaccine - Something Has Gone Seriously Wrong With the Plans of The Elite

[www.brighteon.com]

So then I researched Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche and found this MUST SEE VIDEO -

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche

[www.youtube.com]

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche's Credentials -

Geert Vanden Bossche was trained in veterinary medicine at the
faculty Notre-Dame-de-la-Paix (Namur, Belgium) and the state university of Gent
(RUG, Belgium). He received his doctoral degree in veterinary medicine (DVM cum
Laude, 1983) from the RUG (Belgium) and earned a senior doctorate
(Habilitation, 1996) from the University of Hohenheim (Germany). Following his
postdoctoral training in equine medicine and surgery at the Free University of
Berlin (Fachtierarzt fur Pferde, 1988), he went on to complete additional
training in virology, immunology and molecular biology under Hans Ludwig at the
Robert Koch institute in Berlin (Germany). He became board certified in
virology (Fachtierarzt fur Virologie, 1990) and microbiology (Fachtierarzt fur
Mikrobiologie, 1992). He then transitioned to environmental virology and joined
the University of Hohenheim (Germany) as head of the virology research lab. In
1996, he was given the venia legendi in virology and environmental hygiene and
held adjunct faculty appointments from the University of Hohenheim
(Privatdozent) and the European faculty for environmental sanitation
(Gastprofessor) where he has been teaching zoonotic diseases and environmental
virology, respectively. During his academic career, Geert has published more
than 30 original articles in various scientific fields (including veterinary
medicine, immunology, virology and applied colloid science). He also served as
a veterinary consultant to the Belgian ministry of agriculture and the ministry
of health in 1998 (dioxin crisis), 2000 (BSE and Footh-and-Mouth Disease) and
2002 (nutritional supplements in animal nutrition). In 1995, Geert joined
SmithKline Beecham (now GlaxoSmithKline) and worked there for over ten years
serving various roles in early and late vaccine development, most recently as
head of adjuvant and alternative delivery technologies supporting the
development of GSK’s adjuvant portfolio. In this position, he managed an
interdisciplinary laboratory adjuvant research program and oversaw the
preclinical and extramural work on new adjuvant and vaccine delivery
technologies. He pioneered and led efforts to investigate the biophysical
behaviour of biologicals and to establish correlates between their biophysical
and immunological characteristics. Prior to this role, Geert served as senior
project manager on a variety of prophylactic vaccine projects (including
streptococcus pneumoniae, genital herpes, improved hepatitis B, ETEC, …). After
leaving GSK in 2006, Geert joined Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics in Siena
(Italy) where he served as director on the RSV vaccine project and as head of
adjuvants responsible for defining, implementing and managing the company’s
adjuvant strategy and due diligence. Before joining the Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation as a senior program officer on the Global Health Discovery team,
Geert served as global project director in Solvay Biologicals’ Influenza
program devoting his primary efforts to coordinating the preclinical and
clinical development of an improved (i.e., adjuvanted) seasonal and pandemic

So now I'm even more determined than ever to get myself in the best health possible, which I have been doing since this Covid Coup began, but now I have to step it up a few notches - getting a pump on our well for fresh water, growing microgreens and sprouts and container gardening and getting seeds or whatever else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We're All Gonna Die! eye popping smiley
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 02, 2021 06:45PM

I don't think he is correct.

so nothing to worry about.

watch vollmer - her view is correct

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2021 06:45PM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 02, 2021 06:48PM

fresh
I don't think he is correct.

so nothing to worry about.

watch vollmer - her view is correct

It's amazing how some people can have a lot of pieces to the puzzle and still be missing the most important piece.

Date: April 02, 2021 07:09PM

Thanks, I will. I like her a lot. I saw her video when it was posted at the beginning and that last one which was great, but can you possibly tell me which one or ones, in particular, would explain what you mean, if it's not too much trouble, if it's easy to do?

Date: April 02, 2021 07:35PM

I don't have the specific videos from vollmer, only that she noted as a fact from her knowledge/research in the video that I posted that there is no virus/covid/valid vaccine/antibodies, etc.
she said she had references on her site.

natural hygiene, dr andrew kaufman, dr tom cowan, dr amanda vollmer, antoine bechamp

and many others including

the book
What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong by lester and parker

show by evidence and logic that
infection
contagion
"antibodies" to covid19, for example
disease causing viruses
are invalid concepts

so as people say , "are you an expert" (in virology for example).

well no I don't need to be. logic, observation, and picking apart THEIR OWN PROCEDURES leads to these conclusions.

also stephan lanka, whom vollmer has a long interview with on her website,
IS/WAS a virologist, and he meticulously invalidated the original scientific research regarding "covid19", ie the virologists did not follow their own procedures. but of course kaufman has shown the same thing by picking apart the papers that allege sars cov2 was isolated and shown to cause disease.

so poisons can hurt you but not contagious germs as many think and as our british gentleman has stated. that's my position but certainly others are free to believe as they wish.

Date: April 02, 2021 08:13PM

I would be personally more concerned about what they're starting to do in Canada with their internment camps based on a PCR test but what can a person do ...

the government with their guns and power ...

[thebigvirushoax.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2021 08:40PM by fresh.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:48AM

We're DOOMED Gulliver!!!!

Date: April 07, 2021 02:55PM

So I assume you and Mrs. NuNativs have gotten the mRNA vaccine because your comment means you think it's good and that it does absolutely no damage. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite ...

Date: April 07, 2021 03:27PM

I just had a thought -

If as Dr. Veert Bossche believes that those who have gotten the vaccine can infect or affect those of us who haven't gotten the vaccine, does that mean that if a person who didn't get the vaccine lives with someone who got the vaccine, will they be infected or affected with whatever horribleness is in the vaccine?

I know there's no Virus, no Covid, etc., but does that mean that the Gene Modifying mRNA vaccine is not damaging people's health?

Or - yes, the Gene Altering mRNA vaccine does damage people's health who get the vaccine, but nothing is transmittable to another person who shares their bodily fluids...

... because The Germ Theory is wrong and there are no Viruses and No Germs to 'catch' from another person.

Isn't a person's microbiome transmittable by bodily fluids?

Just looked up this because I remembered that microbiome is bacteria:

"The microbiome is the genetic material of all the microbes - bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses - that live on and inside the human body. The number of genes in all the microbes in one person's microbiome is 200 times the number of genes in the human genome. The microbiome may weigh as much as five pounds."

The mRNA vaccine will affect a person's microbiome.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 03:33PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 08, 2021 01:36PM

jennifer

read this

ex pfizer rep yeadon counters bossche

[www.lifesitenews.com]

and as crazy as this may sound, although I think JR will agree with me..

although yeadons view is valuable in the sense of refuting Bossche
even Yeadon is wrong with respect to "the pathogen"
because he accepts its existence.
and its existence is unproven.
so he is only taking it so far within his learned paradigm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2021 01:41PM by fresh.

Date: April 08, 2021 05:02PM

Yes, Fresh, you - and Yeadon - are right.

The Veert doomsday hypothesis is based on - the 'variants' becoming more and more and stronger and stronger until they're so strong they kill even the unvaccinated with a healthy immune system.

And he says there's no way any variants get that strong that our healthy immune system cannot handle it.

And we here don't even believe there are 'variants' of Covid.

I guess the anti-vaxxers who believe in the viability of Veert's doomsday theory - are as bad as the Covid and Vaxxer True Believers/Sheeple.

I'm still pessimistic about our chances of coming out of this any time soon and worried about what's going to happen going forward, as Yeadon is:

“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

I'm pessimistic because as Yeadon says -

“But this is not going away. It won’t go away until enough people, if they ever do, say ‘you’re a bunch of frauds and we are taking our freedoms back, so you can just stop doing this.’

“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said ‘I don’t want to believe that you are right, so I’m going to just put it away because if it is true, I can’t handle it.’

“I’m a scientist, and I can tell you, talking to non-scientists, using science as a tool, will not work. It will fail.

“So, we need philosophers, people who understand logic, religion, something like that, [they have] got to wrestle with this, and start talking in a language people will understand. Because if we leave it with scientists, people like me, even though I’m well intentioned, I’m a gabbling alien as far as most people in the street are concerned. They won’t believe the government will lie to them, they don’t believe the government would ever do anything that will harm them, but they are [doing such things].”

In my opinion, there are about 30% if we're lucky, of people who are free-thinkers and Covid Skeptics, believers in The Plandemic. The other 70% or more are total True Believers/Stupid/Sheeple/Statists who are Enablers of The Globalists who are masterminds and orchestrating this Plandemic.

And when Yeadon says, "we need philosophers, people who understand logic, religion, something like that, [they have] got to wrestle with this, and start talking in a language people will understand," we already have plenty of people from all walks of life, from all professions of life, all kinds of people who are Covid Skeptics and getting their voices out, even in spite of the Cancel Culture and censorship, and even relatives/friends/etc. of The Stupid Sheeple - who are trying to talk sense into the Stupid Sheeple, and the Division is about complete now. We are out-numbered by the Indoctrinated/Brainwashed/Stupid Sheeple/Statist/Enablers.

(And there's no way those Dumbas*es are going to 'unite' with the likes of us to fight the 'common enemy' - aka countering the famous 'Divide and Conquer' Canard/Concept/Theorem that's all the rage these days - because the Dumbas*es are firmly on the side of The Enemy)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2021 05:05PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 09, 2021 02:44AM

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 09, 2021 02:49AM

We're All Gonna Die
Yet the people who said that
enjoy life
enjoy the beauty of the oceans
enjoy the fresh air
They do not really believe
We're All Gonna Die

Date: April 09, 2021 02:32PM

Jennifer
So I assume you and Mrs. NuNativs have gotten the mRNA vaccine because your comment means you think it's good and that it does absolutely no damage. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite ...

Not on your, well MY LIFE if at all possible! What worries me is the vaccine passport which everyone seems so enthusiastic about. I have no problem with NOT traveling overseas, but in Amerika sure. Movie theaters, sporting events, who cares, stores, well...

Date: April 09, 2021 04:20PM

Thank you, Biden Voters eye rolling smiley Trump wouldn't have developed a National Coronavirus Vaccine Passport. Not with Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and DeSantis advising him.

The Biden administration is developing a national coronavirus 'vaccine-passport' program for Americans

[news.yahoo.com]

* The Biden administration is reportedly working on a national vaccine-passport program.

* The plan would enable people to prove they've been vaccinated before entering some private venues.

* Passports could be required to enter some sports arenas, music venues, or restaurants.

The Biden administration is working on a vaccine-passport program that would allow people to prove they have received a coronavirus vaccination before entering venues that have been closed during the pandemic, such as offices or movie theatres, The Washington Post and CNN reported.

Five officials, who spoke anonymously, told The Post that the White House is pushing efforts by federal agencies and private companies to develop the program.

Vaccine passports have been widely touted around the world as a way for commerce to start returning to normal while reducing the risk of COVID-19 outbreaks. They could be required for entry to sports arenas, music venues, or restaurants, or to travel internationally.

The passports will likely take the form of a scannable code displayed on smartphones, private developers told The Post, while users without smartphones will be able to print codes onto paper.

New York has already announced an app called the Excelsior Pass, which will allow users to prove they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recently tested negative, Forbes reported.

One official suggested to CNN that vaccine passports could be required for people returning to work.

The White House declined to comment to The Post on record but pointed to comments from Jeffrey Zients, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, who said at a briefing in March: "As we increase the number of people vaccinated, we know some people may have a need to demonstrate that they are vaccinated.

"The private sector and not-for-profit coalitions are already beginning to work on this.

"Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy."

The idea of vaccine passports is gathering momentum worldwide too.

The United Kingdom is considering a similar plan, and the European Union has announced a "Digital Green Certificate" which aims to prove whether a carrier has been vaccinated, tested negative, or recovered from the virus.

"With this certificate, we aim to help member states reinstate freedom of movement in a safe, responsible, and trusted manner," European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said at a news conference earlier in March.

The Ada Lovelace Institute, an NGO, said 30 countries around the world including China and the United Arab Emirates are considering or already using a vaccine-passport scheme as they seek to return to normal life, Insider's Marianne Guenot reported.

Date: April 09, 2021 04:30PM

RawPracticalist

We're All Gonna Die
Yet the people who said that
enjoy life
enjoy the beauty of the oceans
enjoy the fresh air
They do not really believe
We're All Gonna Die

A little difficult to 'enjoy the fresh air' when you can hardly breathe because YOU'RE WEARING A MASK ...

In fact, this masking crap has really put a damper on my Spring Fever this year angry smiley

Date: April 09, 2021 08:36PM

NuNativs

I have no problem with NOT traveling overseas, but in Amerika sure.

Not flying anymore may be a good thing because they're hiring pilots because they're women or 'people of color' and not on their ability. Race and gender are irrelevant to who flies your airplane. What someone looks like is more important than how good a pilot they are eye rolling smiley

Tucker sounds off on United Airlines latest 'gender, racial' quota

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 09, 2021 10:48PM

NuNativs

I have no problem with NOT traveling overseas, but in Amerika sure.

So, what's your view on the Mileage Tax?

Pete Buttigieg's Proposal to Tax Drivers by the Mile Is Good

If we're going to sufficiently pay for infrastructure, we must find new ways to do so. A mileage tax could be a step in the right direction.

[www.businessinsider.com]

Date: April 10, 2021 01:31PM

Jennifer

So, what's your view on the Mileage Tax?

Hmmm, I understand where they are coming from, but what about semi drivers who are the Life Blood of this country?

We only average a little over 10,000 miles per year towing our home and that's seeing a broad swath of the country so...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 10, 2021 02:18PM

Yeah, if we have a Mileage Tax, just about EVERYTHING we buy is going to be more expensive and as Chief Justice John Marshall once said, “The power to tax involves the power to destroy.”

[www.youtube.com]
Connecting the Dots with John Rose & Tony Wright - Long Version
20:55 Minute Video

Published on Nov 17, 2016

...and we start with the Money.

[youtu.be]
17:53 MM
Remember, the Power to Tax is the Power to Control. The Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution is where you create the Problem and you offer the Solution. And ultimately, it’s going to be a Global Government, so it’s got to be a Global Problem, so now, it’s man-made Global Warming.

What we have to understand is that it’s all about how much Money we don’t have and if you think this is all about the Oil Companies, you have to understand who started the whole Carbon Tax Scam - that was Ken Lay. He’s an Oil Man!

JR Insert from “Global Warming - The Green House Effect” file...
According to Alex Jones, Ken Lay came up with the Carbon Taxes with Al Gore.
End of JR Insert from “Global Warming - The Green House Effect” file.

Don’t you guys see how you’re being Bamboozled?

Of course you don’t!

Why?

Because you don’t have enough Pieces of the Puzzle and if you did, you probably couldn’t Connect them anyway. But you can Connect them better if you have a Tool to put them in and then, you can see it. And good luck. I know this is Complicated. I’ve been studying this for over 26 years and it’s all I do all day long. I’ve amassed almost 6,000 files or over 6,000 files now. I study as many different things as I can because I know it’s all related. And when you study enough, you’re able to see the Big Picture and you’re able to ascertain what’s really important.

Is this a Downstream Solution or an Upstream Solution?

Guess what; almost everything is a Downstream Solution. Everyone is being Distracted by Not going Upstream. If we go Upstream and Correct the very 1st Energy Mistake, we won’t make the 2nd Energy Mistake. I did a Video on that and I’m willing to bet that everyone who Unsubscribed to me probably didn’t even watch my Video I did yesterday explaining how this is a Scam - it’s all designed to keep us Poor and Tax us. If we start putting Global Taxes on everything, everything is going to go up. That’s how they Control us - they got to keep, again, this goes back to the #1 Illusion of Scarcity. We live on an Abundant Planet. Germany and Japan Proved that to the World and they had to be Demonized so we’d Never figure that out. That’s why we can’t trust history. As Tolstoy said, “History would be something extraordinary, if only it were true.”

20:11 MM
Why do you believe all of the Bullshit that’s been Bombarded in your Brain?

Why do you believe in the Official Story?

If you believe in the Official Story of 911, for example, you’re Brain Dead and I say that because you have so much Bullshit Bombarded in your Brain you can’t formulate an opinion other than Reference back to the Bullshit. You’ve got too many References that Support Bullshit.

So the 1st Step - get Re-Connected and once you do that, your Mental Clarity is going to come out of nowhere and you’re going to be able to Analyze these things much better. And once those Biophotons Bump Up, once you Flush Out that Serpent that’s inside of you, then you can go around and tell everybody else to do it because they’ll be in for a treat!

[www.youtube.com]
Connecting the Dots with John Rose & Tony Wright - Short Version
11:03 Minute Video

Published on Nov 16, 2016

[youtu.be]
7:28 MM
Remember what John Adams said, “There are two ways to Conquer and Enslave a nation. One is by the Sword. The other is by DEBT.” And we are Debt Slaves right now. Money is the Tool that’s used to Control us and Taxing people to Death is the way to keep us Poor.

Remember, the people who Rule the World Fear Upper Middle Class Children. That’s why last century 262 Million people were Murdered by Government during Peace time. Google Democide and you can see that 262 Million people were Murdered last century during Peace time by the Governments because people who Rule the World Fear people who have Money and their Children don’t have to worry about working and they can think. That’s what this is all about - the Power to Tax is the Power to Control - keep us Poor. 8:12 MM

Date: April 11, 2021 10:12PM

fresh

I would be personally more concerned about what they're starting to do in Canada with their internment camps based on a PCR test but what can a person do ...

the government with their guns and power ...

This is what we've got to look forward to at the internment camps -

Attorneys Reveal Ruthless 'Torture' of Imprisoned Capitol Riot Suspects, One Left Partially Blind with His Face Smashed Like a Tomato

[www.westernjournal.com]

Politico Article -

Capitol riot defendant alleges beating by jail guards

A man accused in the Jan. 6 unrest was left partially blind and moved to another facility, lawyers say.

[www.politico.com]

So besides their Terrorist ANTIFA and BLM violent criminals (who killed 30 people and destroyed countless neighborhoods and businesses), THE LEFT has Correctional Thugs in Jails just waiting to torture White Conservatives eye popping smiley

The 'Divide and Conquer' concept ... No way, Jose, am I throwing in with the likes of THE VIOLENT LEFT - when they want to torture and kill us!

Because THE LEFT is the Party of CRIMINALS, THUGS, GANGS, GUN RUNNERS, DRUG SMUGGLERS, SEX TRAFFICKERS, CARTELS, KILLERS, RAPISTS, TERRORISTS ANTIFA and BLM.

They are MY ENEMY!

They're turning America into a Sh*thole!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2021 10:46PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 13, 2021 02:40PM

Jennifer - I just love that woman's protest sign. Best.Ever.

Date: April 16, 2021 02:28PM

fresh

I just ran across this Tucker Carlson segment about the internment camps in Canada -

Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities

[www.youtube.com]

(BTW, in Canada you must have an ID to vote. No ID, No Vote.)

Date: April 18, 2021 02:20AM

Two worrying things I just ran into -

Nasal Vaccines!

That the vaccine can be delivered via the PCR test swab!

I think it was a 'conspiracy theory' way back and I think I said it at some point, "They're probably giving people the vaccine when they do the swab test."

And now - it's a thing!

Johns Hopkins: You Can Be Vaccinated With A PCR Test Without Knowing

[www.thelibertybeacon.com]

Are PCR Tests Secret Vaccines?

[principia-scientific.com]

Intranasal Vaccines Are Timely And Effective

[www.beefresearch.ca]

Date: April 18, 2021 01:26PM

Here's the other thing. It ties in with the Geert hypothesis.

That Vaccinated People can infect or affect Unvaccinated People.

I saw it on Twitter and it's anecdotal evidence, but still ...

"I’m seeing testimonials on tiktok about unvaccinated females having menstrual issues after just being in close contact with people recently vaccinated. If this is true, we are in deep sh*t."

[twitter.com]

"Here’s the video"

[twitter.com]

"Women who have *not* had the vaccine are having abnormal bleeding after being around the vaccinated"

[twitter.com]

"I have been around vaxxed ppl
Got cycle 2x in a month, then end of following month and was the most painful exp ever and now still haven't gotten it again.
Thought it was hormonal..
Now I am questioning this
Any thoughts?"

[twitter.com]

And this article that the Vaccine is messing up women's periods -

Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle

* Dr. Kate Clancy, a University of Illinois associate professor, said that she'd heard people had experienced changes in their menstruation since getting vaccinated

* Her tweet prompted other women to share changes to their own periods

* Several reported that they were bleeding more heavily and for longer than they had before getting the vaccine

* A few said they began menstruating in the middle of their cycles, days or weeks before they were supposed to

* Experts aren't sure why some women might see changes to their periods, and so far there is not enough data to know whether it is connected to the vaccine

* A small study this year found that some participants saw changes to their menstruation after contracting the virus

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Naomi Wolfe -

Too many women in Dr Kate Clancy’s thread reporting periods triggered weeks early, endometriosis worse, missed periods, ovarian cysts ruptured, menopausal vaginal bleeding, blood clots, to RT any more. In any time of integrity this would be a huge red flag re women’s health.

[twitter.com]

Date: April 18, 2021 01:40PM

I'm looking up 'unvaccinated shedding' and it's worrying -

[twitter.com]

Date: April 18, 2021 08:24PM

If you're on Instagram, the video with the stories about vaccine shedding and unvaccinated women's periods messed up and even having miscarriages is much easier to read -

[www.instagram.com]

Date: April 19, 2021 05:45PM

Here's a good Lew Rockwell article about the screwup in Israel and the Vaccine Shedding -

Operation Vaxx-All Deplorables: Codename; "Satan's Poker"

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Date: April 20, 2021 02:55AM

This is the best explanation of the spike protein thing and how it leads to vaccine shedding. I really like this guy - Dr. Lawrence Palevsky.

[www.instagram.com]

I think you can watch it if you're not on Instagram.

Date: April 20, 2021 03:16PM

Infowars article about the menstrual cycle changes and miscarriages in unvaccinated women -

DISTURBING: Unvaccinated Women Claim Unusual Menstrual Cycles & Miscarriages After Being Near Recently Vaccinated Individuals

[www.infowars.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables