Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

We Need More People & SIgns Like This...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 09, 2021 08:32PM

[www.infowars.com]
Business Owner Fights Back Against COVID Masks & “Vaccines”
by Kelen McBreen
April 9th 2021, 1:29 pm
When will more patriots take a stand?

Image Credit: Go to link for Image of Sign!
infowars

A small business in Bastrop, Texas is informing its customers about the dangers of COVID vaccines and the lack of protection provided by masks.

Dr. Ed Travis of Travis Chiropractic Center put up signs telling his customers they don’t have to wear a mask to enter days after Governor Greg Abbott rescinded a state-wide mask mandate in early March.

One sign, handed out by the city of Bastrop, read “Masks Required,” and had a red “No” sign crossed over the image of the mask.

On the mask, Travis wrote, “Dumbo’s Feather! A mind control device!”

This is a reference to the Disney cartoon “Dumbo” in which the elephant believes a magical feather gives him the power to fly, only to later realize he could do it without the feather all along.

Essentially, the sign is saying masks give people a false sense of security and that we don’t need them to feel safe.

Another sign on the door reads, “The science says: 35+ research studies prove masks do not stop any virus even SARS-CoV-2!”

The flyer cites alleged CDC data, claiming, “Your chance of dying from COVID-19 = 0.02% – Your chances of dying from the vaccine = 5.0%”

Next, the paper explains how the mRNA shots do not medically or legally qualify as “vaccines.”

“Vaccines by definition are required to have a piece of the virus in them, these do not,” it states. “mRNA alters your DNA to grow spike proteins on your own new cells… Antibodies are made to attack & fight those spike proteins on the virus & your cells! When your immune system antibodies are attacking your own cells that is an AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE!”

Infowars reached out to Dr. Travis, who said feedback has only been positive thus far and that nobody has been upset by the signs yet.

More business owners in America need to fight back against government tyranny or else we’ll never get our freedoms back.

While one small business fighting back may seem insignificant to some, it only takes a few pioneers to influence millions of Americans to join them.

Video Related:

A Bug's Life - ''Then they ALL might stand up to us''
1:14 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

[www.infowars.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We Need More People & SIgns Like This...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 01, 2021 12:27PM

WOW!!! I'm really amazed at how many views this post has, so there must be something in it that is triggering search results. I noticed this a while back when it had over 500 views and yet, it is still growing! Another thread I started on the same day and also has no additional comments only has 192 views.

Re: We Need More People & SIgns Like This...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 02, 2021 07:51PM

Yeah, I think it's because it was a big news story at the time. I remember reading it and checking out Kelen McBreen on Twitter and found out he was kicked off - of course.

The article was part of Gab Trends on April 11th -

[trends.gab.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables