Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fuel for the Vaccine Skeptics
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:25PM

Interesting Covid Vaccine news today -

The CDC and FDA officials have released a statement recommending the U.S. halt use of the J&J Covid-19 vaccine over 6 blood clot cases.

Here's the funny part of the news.

"This could fuel Vaccine Skeptics." hot smiley

FDA recommends pause of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after blood clot cases

There have been six reported cases of a rare and severe blood clot in over 6.8 million J&J COVID-19 vaccine recipients

[www.foxnews.com]

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) together with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is recommending a pause in the rollout of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after several instances of severe blood clots in recipients.

According to the FDA, there have been six reported cases of the rare and severe type of blood clot in over 6.8 million Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

Also interesting that most of the headlines in The Media (except Fox News) don't mention the CDC and FDA - they just say "US Calls for ...." or "Several States Halt ..."

[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2021 05:26PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fuel for the Vaccine Skeptics
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 13, 2021 06:17PM

It has been claimed that they are doing that purposely to
shut down non-mRna vaccines

since everything the media/government is a lie

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 13, 2021 08:18PM

since everything the media/government is a lie

You don't say! eye popping smiley

Date: April 13, 2021 10:27PM

My thinking was that if they say there were 6 people with blood clots and 1 death, then in reality there were a lot more serious side effects than that. And I always wondered what they mean by 'blood clots'. Does that mean there were strokes and heart attacks or what.

So I looked it up on Google and of course there was nothing. On Twitter, there were some anecdotes -

I got the J&J vaccine last week and had 4 strokes due to blood clots at the beginning of March. I’m currently on blood thinners so probably at a reduced risk for blood clots but I’m still worried about this news that the J&J vaccine might cause rare types of blood clots

My elderly neighbor across the street got his vaccine last week and the following day had a mild stroke. Me and my inlaws saw him laid out in his yard.

Whoa my grandma had this vaccine and had to be hospitalized 4 weeks after for developing a blood clot which then caused her to have a stroke last week. No one could figure out why the blood clot happened. We didn’t even relate it to the vaccine. Will share this article.

Former co worker had a stroke and died a day after getting their J&J vaccine . At first I thought it was unrelated then I read about blood clots during the trail period too.

NEW: we’ve learned health officials
@VDHgov
have reached out to the CDC about a Virginia woman in her 30’s who died in March after getting the J&J vaccine.
The woman reportedly died after experiencing a stroke-like event similar to what led to today’s pause of the J&J shot.

A guy I know had a massive stroke 4 hours after getting the J&J vaccine. He is a father of 7

[www.facebook.com]

A local professor died of a stroke a day or so after getting the J&J vaccine so we have already been avoiding it in our family but I agree it will cause hesitancy with all the vaccines if this isn't explained properly.

A 21 year old female was hospitalized over the weekend from a stroke. She received the J & J vaccine two weeks ago.

My father, 51 yr male from Pittsburgh, suffered a series of 3 mini strokes 13 days after receiving the J&J vaccine. Life threatening and now is on blood thinners until further notice. Trying to do the right thing and end up putting your own health at risk instead. It’s a shame.

A Chapel Hill woman who says her mother died of a stroke 48 hours after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine spoke to WRAL News about her concerns and the questions she has about her mother's death. The state and a UNC doctor, though, warn about drawing any conclusions yet.

J&J 1116053-1

"Exceptionally healthy Patient suffered a stroke within 5-6 days after receiving the J & J vaccine."

There's a local lady here whose good friend took the J&J vaccine. Weeks later, clots formed in his brain that led to a stroke. No lie, either.

You’ve reported 6 women ages 18-48 had blood clots after receiving the J&J vaccine. My friend, age 74, got J&J, had a blood clot, and had a stroke. Apparently it wasn’t reported. It makes you wonder how many instances there really are.

So there's lots more where that came from. It's happening all the time or they wouldn't have stopped it. Of course, they're lying that it was only 6 people. In fact, I think their saying that 1 person has died is the only death the vaccine people have owned up to for all the vaccine deaths that have occured so far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2021 10:50PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 13, 2021 11:09PM

Same with the AstraZeneca vaccine in Europe, but that's not stopping them from saying it's effective. And of course the Sheeple don't care.

Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain, EMA official tells paper

[www.reuters.com]

ROME (Reuters) - There is a link between AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine and very rare blood clots in the brain but the possible causes are still unknown, a senior official for the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said in an interview published on Tuesday.

However, the EMA later said in a statement that its review of the vaccine was ongoing and it expected to announce its findings on Wednesday or Thursday. An AstraZeneca spokesman declined to comment on the matter.

“In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction,” Marco Cavaleri, chair of the vaccine evaulation team at the EMA, told Italian daily Il Messagero.

Cavaleri provided no evidence to support his comment.

The EMA has repeatedly said the benefits of the AstraZeneca shot outweigh the risks as it investigates 44 reports of an extremely rare brain clotting ailment known as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) out of 9.2 million people in the European Economic Area who have received the vaccine.

The World Health Organization has also backed the vaccine.

AstraZeneca has said previously its studies have found no higher risk of clots because of its vaccine.

This is more like it -

Rare Immune Response May Cause Blood Clots After AstraZeneca Vaccine, Researchers Say

Researchers suggest the development of serious blood clots alongside falling levels of platelets in people who received the AstraZeneca vaccine is an immune response resembling a reaction to the drug heparin.

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2021 11:20PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables