Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reiner F update
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 14, 2021 11:54AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reiner F update
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 14, 2021 08:16PM

Thanks again fresh! If you watch this on Odysee - [odysee.com] - you can also read the comments and I'll include 2 below from someone who "dropped out of high school in 10th grade".

@Philosopher-Newport
You do know, don't you, that it is only a clever ruse of the DS to trick people into believing "viruses" can be made or modified in bio-weapons labs? No viruses exist. You are aware of Tom Cowan, Andrew Kaufman, Stefan Lanka, Amandha Vollmer, Dawn Lester & David Parker, and Jon Rappoport?

The bio-weapons labs do indeed create evil things, like vaccines, but Mother Nature has so far prevented them from turning a non-poisonous microorganism into a pathogenic, contagious creature whose sole existence is to just attack a body, multiply, destroy the body, and die.

Even the creatures on the planet who contain poison do not exist simply to attack & poison other creatures and just let them rot. The poison is either used as a defense when attacked or is used as a means to get food. But the description of "viruses" & "germs" is that they only exist to "fu-ck sh-it up", and God/Mother Nature has never created such a creature (some men seem close, but they were once good boys).

Mankind cannot create consciousness -- and all living creatures, from the micro to the macro, are conscious entites >> they think & feel and are aware that they are thinking-feeling beings. Mother Nature has not created any pathogenic, contagious creatures -- nor has mankind. The evil fu-cks would love for you to believe they have such scary powers over you, but they don't.

It's a paradigm shift and these things take time to sink in after you have actually bothered to do the research -- all of which is available online. No viruses of any biological kind exist -- not rhino, not corona, not HIV or polio or measles. Science tried like hell to prove they existed but failed, and yet, Big Pharma and the Med Industry have all along pretended like there was no failure -- just like how Big Media pretends Trump did not win the 2020 election.

@Philosopher-Newport
Saying there are no viruses is NOT the same as saying people don't get sick. There are other explanations for what we have been calling illness & disease, but how would you know anything about them if you never questioned the Germ & Virus Theory? Funny how it's still called a theory and not Germ Law or Germ Fact, eh wot?

I can walk you through this stuff. I dropped out of high school in 10th grade (Halloween 1980). The subject is absolutely accessible to anyone with an average amount of intelligence who loves truths & facts over lies & misinterpretations. If you love logic & reason over sentiment & beliefs, you can grasp the truth about the fact that science cannot prove viruses exist, and how Big Pharma does not want that to be widely known.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought it was interesting how someone who "dropped out of high school in 10th grade" can figure this out and yet, people with PhDs are totally CLUELESS simply because they do NOT have Moral Competence - see below for my Notes.

10:44 MM
Reiner Fuellmich: You know what, one of the Psychologists who we talked to, he was one of the most impressive people whom I’ve ever talked to, his name is, he is now Professor Emeritus, Lind [Georg Lind] is his name and he says in order for a Democracy to work, you need people with Moral Competence. Moral Competence, in turn, requires 2 things - 1) the Ability to ask questions, as opposed to simply blindly following orders and 2) the Ability to discuss different opinions rather than Killing the person who has a different opinion than yourself. Those are the 2 most important elements for a functioning Democracy and it’s called Moral Competence and he says probably only 20 percent of the people on this planet have this kind of Moral Competence. I don’t quite agree with that because I think that this is probably true for the so-called Civilized Countries, but in many of the Not so Civilized Countries, I think the percentage of people with a Moral Competence is much higher. 11:56 MM

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 15, 2021 07:42AM

Loved reading all this, especially:

Saying there are no viruses is NOT the same as saying people don't get sick. There are other explanations for what we have been calling illness & disease, but how would you know anything about them if you never questioned the Germ & Virus Theory? Funny how it's still called a theory and not Germ Law or Germ Fact, eh wot?

I guess I don't understand strategy, tactics, etc., but nevertheless I consider it a mistake for the anti-lockdown, anti-covid-vaccine personages (ie, self-important medical people) to talk as if the whole germ theory is correct. Only a handful - as you listed above - are more open and honest as to what they think. I wonder if all the rest of them know damn well there's no virus and even if there is it is not contagious but are playing along, thinking this is the only way to debate and win.

There's just a giant shitload of antilockdown doctors and scientists who are tripping all over themselves loudly proclaiming, "I'M NOT AN ANTI-VAXXER! THERE IS A DANGEROUS VIRUS OUT THERE, I JUST DON'T THINK MASKS & DISTANCING ARE A GOOD IDEA!!!"

Every day I see new videos with these dopes talking this way.

Really, are these medical/scientific folks doing any good? What do you think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2021 07:43AM by Horsea.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 15, 2021 10:27AM

I agree Horsea. I think that all these medical/scientific folks undo all the good they do when they keep perpetuating the Germ Theory of Disease.

There are at least 3 main points that are waking people up and they all have varying degrees of acceptance based on the Mob's Belief System.

#1) The death numbers have been inflated and without those numbers there is No Emergency.

#2) The PCR Test has a 100% Error Rate and without this Test there is No Emergency and there isn't even a Virus.

#3) The Germ Theory of Disease has NEVER been Proven, but virtually everybody aka the Mob still believes we Catch Colds and Flus.

The Germ Theory of Disease and the Medical Establishment must be challenged and destroyed and I talk about that in my video - Lessons from the Coronavirus Pandemonium to Prevent Future Global Pandemics

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables