Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Freedom Talk 2: Lanka, Cowan, and Kaufman
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 23, 2021 03:25AM

[odysee.com]
Freedom Talk 2: Lanka, Cowan, and Kaufman
1:23:20 Minute Video

April 7th, 2021
@DrAndrewKaufman

Dean Braus interviews Dr. Stefan Lanka, Dr. Tom Cowan, and Dr. Andy Kaufman on some important questions of our time. This is part 1 in a series of discussions.

JR’s Notes:

“Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.” -Lao Tzu

15:41 MM
Dr. Andy Kaufman: He [Bruce Lee] talked about being like Water, in that, whereas, if you fill a Tea Pot with Water, right, the Water becomes the Tea Pot - it takes on that form and it is so adaptable and we know that it can exert it’s influence to even erode massive rocks, right? And that if we have this Flexibility to take on different forms and that if we can be Weak and Yielding and also Firm and Strong at the appropriate times as Water, then we will Empower ourselves towards, you know, a Freer, Healthier Future for ourselves and that Effect will be amplified and emanated throughout, you know, the entirety of Humanity. 16:53 MM

16:53 MM
Dean Braus: Let me see if I can bring this in.

16:58 MM
Bruce Lee: This is what it is, OK? I said Empty your Mind, be Formless, Shapeless, like Water. Now you put Water into a Cup, it becomes the Cup. You put Water into a Bottle, it becomes the Bottle. You put it in a Tea Kettle, it becomes the Tea Kettle. Water can Flow or it can Crash. Be Water, my friend. 17:25 MM

17:35 MM
Dean Braus: That was the one you sent to me, right? [AK: Yeah, gives me chills, Dean.] Me too. Alright, let’s transition to the next part of our Panel Discussion, which is the crux of the matter, which I called it the Virus Isolation Claim. We have some recent Projects of yours that I will bring in afterwards, after the discussion and you will certainly talk about yours. Maybe Tom, would you like to start this time? Why the Virus Isolation Claim is the crux of the matter.

SLIDE
Why the Virus Isolation Claim is the crux of the matter.

18:18 MM
Dr. Tom Cowan: Right, so the interesting thing about this is if you just talk to normal people or you talk to Health Care Professionals, i.e. doctors and other Health Care people, and you say, so how do we if there’s a New Virus or even any Virus associated with Disease? I mean, most people give you answers like a lot of people get Sick that means it’s a Virus, which, obviously, is kind of ridiculous. But the people who have thought about it a little more and are sort of more “Scientific” about it say, well, what we do is we take a Sick person and we take some of their Fluid and then, we see if they have thousands or millions of Copies of this identical Virus and then, once we find that, we know that that Virus Caused that Disease. The fact of the matter is that, as far as I can tell, has NEVER actually been done. It certainly has NOT been done with SAR-CoV-2 and that’s shocking to people because they say, you mean you can’t find a Virus in the Secretions or Lung Fluid or Vesicles or Blood of a Sick person? And, you know, evcn for me, as even being part of the HIV-AIDS thing, it was very difficult to sort of wrap my brain around, like is that actually True?

Now the importance of that, as you said, if you can’t Isolate, and that just means Purify, so that you have these many, many Copies, like thousands or Copies of an identical Particle, right? That’s what we’re looking for - Not various shaped Particles - Not some Particles that are 10 feet tall and others that are 6 inches tall. You should find thousands of Copies of the identical Particle.

JR Comment on 4-19-21: The “You” and “We” are our so-called Experts.

Once that happens and only if that happens can you then characterize the Particle and see what it’s made of, see it’s Genetic Material if it has any, see what the Sequence of that Genetic Material is and then, see if that Particle, actually Causes Disease.

Now if you haven’t done that Isolation, you have No Idea what the Particle is made of - you have No Idea if you’re looking at a Brew of Genetic Material, where that Genetic Material is coming from and you have No Idea what that Particle can and can’t do.

It’s my Ping Pong Ball example. If you put a Ping Pong Ball in a bucket of Stones and Ice Cubes and you throw it at a wall, you will Never know that the Ping Pong Ball broke down the wall. Every Human being says the only way to do that is to Isolate the Ping Pong Ball and throw only that at the wall.

So since this Topic came up with us, I decided to scour the Medical Literature in the past week to see - there must be 1 Article, 1 Journal Published Article showing the Isolation of a Virus, a Pathogenic Virus from a Sick person. 22:03 MM

22:36 MM
...Rabies Virus Particles have been studied recently under the Electron Microscope by various investigators who found the Morphology of the Virus to be variable. 22:48 MM

23:03 MM
In other words, they looked for a Pig and found Pigs and Chickens and Horses and they said see, they’re all Pigs. Because we’re looking for something that’s Identical and they found all of these variety of shapes and so, that’s Not a single Virus and so, that’s Not Isolated.

I found other ones. I found a CDC Report that I’m also going to quote, so this is from the CDC July [June], 2020 and they were showing SAR-CoV-2 from various Tissue Cultures and they said, I’m quoting here, “SARS-CoV-2 showed robust nucleocapsid protein in both Vero cell types, less protein in HUH7.0 and 293T cells, and minimal protein in A549 and EFK3B cells.”

JR Insert from [wwwnc.cdc.gov] ...
Volume 26, Number 6—June 2020
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States
... SARS-CoV-2 showed robust nucleocapsid protein in both Vero cell types, less protein in HUH7.0 and 293T cells, and minimal protein in A549 and EFK3B cells.
End of JR Insert.

In other words, they took this Un-Purified stuff from a so-called COVID patient and grew it on these different Cell Lines and what they found then and this is what they call Isolation - what they found is when they grew it on Vero Cells, the Capsule, the Protein Capsule, it had lots of Protein and when they grew it on the HUH Cells, it had less Protein and then, when they grew it on the other Cell Line, it had almost No Protein. And to any normal Human being looking at that you would say that’s Not the same Virus - that Protein content came from the Tissue that you grew it on - Not from the Virus - that’s obvious and somehow this became the definition of Isolation to the CDC to Virologists.

In other words, at the end of hours of looking through PubMed I could not convince myself that there was a single example of an Isolated same Morphology, same Structure, same Genetic Material from one Sick Human being ever published in the Medical Literature. And maybe somebody knows different, but I certainly couldn’t find and I don’t think it exists. And once people realize that, there is No Virus, you can’t then say this Piece of the Sequence came from that Virus - you can’t say it Causes Disease. I hope this whole thing is over and we Never have to deal with this again. 26:06 MM

26:10 MM
Dean Braus: Yep, nothing to add again. Stefan, would like to continue this time?

26:18 MM
Dr. Stefan Lanka: Yeah, I think starting with Lao Tzu again, if you just show what happens in Virology, the Information… 33:20 MM

33:20 MM
Dean Braus: Andy, you sent me some SLIDES - tell me when you want to see them.

33:28 MM
Dr. Andy Kaufman: OK, yeah, thanks Dean; it’s really only that one Slide that I want to show because it answers this exact question, which I know is really an important one. 33:40 MM

34:41 MM
Dr. Andy Kaufman: But this is, in fact, the most important issue of the whole Pandemic to look at and you can bring up the Slide now as I go over why and I would like to say that the most important reason why this is the, go to Slide 10 please, perfect, thank you, so here is the, you know, most important reason #1 because this is the Truth that there is No such thing as a Virus that Causes Disease and this particular alleged Virus, SARS-CoV-2, has Not been Proven to exist at all. And once we realize that, if we say anything else, we’re Not telling the Truth. And, you know, for me, I think the most important way to Freedom, to advance Science and Knowledge, to achieve Health, Harmony and Balance in the World is to try to learn the Truth and then utilize that Truth to bring about those things and that is Paramount in all of our endeavors.

JR’s Version...
Why the Virus Isolation Claim is the crux of the matter.

There is No such thing as a Virus that Causes Disease and the Corona Virus, SARS-CoV-2, has Not been Proven to exist at all. And once we realize that, if we say anything else, we’re Not telling the Truth.

So when we look at everything we’re facing in terms of the Medical Science, like Tests, Mortality, Vaccines, Quarantines, Lock Downs and then, in terms of other Economic Policies, every single Policy, every single Test, every single Operation, every single Article and Website Data are all based upon the existence of this Virus

So if you understand there is No Virus, then you know all these things are False and you don’t have to waste time learning about PCR Test, studying Mortality Statistics or anything else.

JR: Don’t go looking for Logical Fallacies in Systems with Invalid Structures.
End of JR’s Version.

Now if you also understand this, then all of these issues, OK, everything we’re facing in terms of the Medical Science, like Tests, Mortality, Vaccines, Quarantines, Lock Downs and then, in terms of other Economic Policies and, you know, etc. these are all, every single Policy, every single Test, every single Operation, every single Article and Website Data are all based upon the existence of this Virus.

So if you understand there is No Virus, then you know all these things are False and you don’t have to waste time learning about PCR Test, studying Mortality Statistics, I mean, one of the most diligent people it took 30 pages to write a paper just explaining Mortality Data, right? There’s No reason to do that because you know if anyone died, it wasn’t from a Virus.

So it really helps cut through all the confusing Information and Data that’s out there and you can understand everything in one instant once you understand this One Fact. And it’s also much, much easier to understand this Issue about the Virus because it’s simply a Yes or No question. Does the Virus exist - Yes or No? If it doesn’t exist, it can’t Cause Diseases, right?

So everything else is for some other reason and you can understand it immediately through that lense. And then, of course, beyond that we can Never know what is the True Cause of any Illness or Disease if we assume that it is Caused by something that it’s Not. And this is why, even though we have a hundred years of extensive Funding and Research being done in Health Care we’ve made hardly any progress. There are No Diseases, really, which can be Cured as a result of all of this Research.

So we’re really missing out on having actual True Health outcomes and then, of course, there are a lot of other False Narratives and Stories that have thrown in here maybe to subvert our efforts to people who understand that there’s No Serious Illness and to Distract us and etc. For example, you know, the fact that this has been a, you know, Government Engineered Virus that has been put out into the World.

Now there’s just No Evidence whatsoever to support that at all and you would understand that - it’s Not even possible if there are No Viruses that Cause Disease because if there are No Natural Viruses Causing Disease and passing from person to person, then how can they make one in a Laboratory, right?

So straight forward, this is, you know, without a doubt really the only Issue that you need to spend time figuring out and you really only need one to two hours of thought and consideration and looking at the material carefully to understand it. 39:12 MM

...Autopsies...

57:14 MM
Dr. Tom Cowan: And the same thing is if you Kill the Frog, there’s actually nothing more to understand about how Frogs live or the Life of a Frog. 57:23 MM

1:16:50 MM
Dr. Tom Cowan: And the best explanations for how things work are in Fairy Tales. They have exact descriptions, you know, how does it work, I mean, you know, not airplanes because they didn’t talk about that, but, you know, how does the World get Sick? Because the Materialistic Witch put a Spell on the World - that’s the Sleeping Beauty Story.

And how does the World Heal?

When the Prince decides they’re Not Afraid. Then the Toxic Thorns fall down and immediately the whole World is Healed and their use of words is this imaginative World that’s without sort of this naming Consciousness that we have decided is the only way to be. 1:17:43MM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables