Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 01, 2021 01:52PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 01, 2021 07:29PM

What is the message?

Not wear a mask?

It costs nothing to wear a mask.

When you do not have one, people around you in the store are not at ease.

If you are so healthy already how much harm to wear a mask?????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2021 07:30PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 01, 2021 09:36PM

RawPracticalist
What is the message?

Not wear a mask?

you're an idiot and a coward

Date: May 01, 2021 10:05PM

fresh
RawPracticalist
What is the message?

Not wear a mask?

you're an idiot and a coward

Yes I am an Idiot

But I do not fall for stupidity

Peggy Hall teaching civil disobedience
Yet the room from where she is broadcasting has
internet
electricity
Youtube
The technologies society has engineered through obedience.
She probably takes her cat to the vet.
She is probably driving through red lights.

And she is famous??

Really?

Wearing a mask is a single drop in the ocean of the issues society has.
Many are on drugs
Many have cancer that cannot be cured
Many children have lost a bread earning parents.

Please let's talk about the real issues.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:14AM

The technologies society has engineered through obedience.

your statement above is illogical

She probably takes her cat to the vet.
She is probably driving through red lights.

And she is famous??

Really?

the more you type the more ridiculous things you say.
I would type less if I were you.

Wearing a mask is a single drop in the ocean of the issues society has.
Many are on drugs
Many have cancer that cannot be cured
Many children have lost a bread earning parents.

there is ALWAYS SOMETHING ELSE you can claim is more important.
so we should never talk about anything according to you.

Please let's talk about the real issues.

stop telling people what to talk about.
talk about whatever you want to talk about.

Date: May 02, 2021 02:07AM

Wearing a Face Mask PERPETUATES the Contagion Myth, which is one if not the most important False Belief the Powers that Be want us to believe in so they can Rule the DUMBED DOWN Masses.

Why else are they insisting we do something that not only does NOT work, but also causes Harm?

If the Masses did NOT believe in the Contagion Myth, we would NOT be in the situation we are in today!!!

It's frightening to think just how CLUELESS most people are when it comes to what's happening right now!!!

Date: May 02, 2021 06:42AM

The truth is that

if people were not obedient to the laws of society, life will not exist.

The engineers who created youtube that Peggy Hall is using to preach disobedience would have been killed while going to work if people were not stopping at the red light.

The engineers could have taken their pay and delivered a code with bugs if they were not obedient to the contract they sign when they got the job.

Peggy Hall will be the first to call the police if people were stealing her purse every time she is out shopping.

"I was out preaching disobedience and they took my purse and stole my car, that is so unfair"

I guess she will make a video to complain on why people are not obedient to the laws and stealing her purse while she is out preaching disobedience.

Total nonsense

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2021 06:46AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 02, 2021 11:53AM

Wisdom from the "Sage of Baltimore" aka the "American Nietzsche"
Posted by: John Rose
Date: May 02, 2021 05:24AM

Everything Mencken says below applies today and ties into what Plato says at the end of this post showing that nothing ever changes because the Masses do NOT have a mind of their own.

“The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.” -H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

“Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood.” -H. L. Mencken

“There is no record in history of a happy philosopher.” -H. L. Mencken

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable." -H. L. Mencken

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” -H. L. Mencken

“I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.” -H. L. Mencken

“All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him.” -H. L. Mencken

“Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right.” -H. L. Mencken

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” -H. L. Mencken

“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.” -H. L. Mencken

Mencken's "led to safety" reminds me of Plato's "This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”

Is it possible for the Masses to ever Wake Up and realize these simple words from Plato? “Those who tell the stories rule society.”

Date: May 02, 2021 12:54PM

We do not have to go that far into ancient greek philosophy to realize that Peggy Hall's preaching of disobedience is irresponsible.

Totally irresponsible.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:15PM

Social Idiots - Polly Want A Cracker - Cute But Stupid...
Date: April 05, 2020 06:02PM

Here is one of my many Videos that apply to what's going on right now...

[www.youtube.com]
Conventional Wisdom Turns Intelligent Minds Into Social Idiots
18:55 Minute Video

Published on Jul 28, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at how Conventional Wisdom can turn even the most Intelligent Mind into a Social Idiot, which is based on what Lenin referred to as Useful Idiots.

Videos mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]
Norman Dodd Interview - Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]
What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]
Pushing Our Emotional Buttons is a Form of Intellectual Terrorism - [www.youtube.com]
Conventional Wisdom Is Contrived by Psychopaths - [www.youtube.com]
Defense Against the Psychopath - [www.youtube.com]
Fear, Trauma & Cognitive Dissonance - Fear No Evil - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]
Cognitive Dissonance, Normalcy Bias & Unrealistic Optimism - Part 2 of Fear No Evil - [www.youtube.com]
Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers - [www.youtube.com]
Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]
Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]
Joe Rogan Exposes Aubrey de Grey - [www.youtube.com]
Joe Rogan Exposes Aubrey de Grey - Part 2A - [www.youtube.com]
Joe Rogan Exposes Aubrey de Grey - Part 2B - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00353 - 19:02 made 7-27-19:

Hello and welcome to my YouTube Channel - my name is John Rose and today, I want to take a closer look at how Conventional Wisdom can turn even the most Intelligent Mind into a Social Idiot.

Now I just coined that word last week and I got it from Lenin’s Useful Idiots. Now many of you all may have already heard the term Useful Idiot before, especially if you’ve watched my other Videos because I make reference to these Useful Idiots quite often. A Social Idiot is basically the same thing, except not quite at that level. A Useful Idiot is the term Lenin used to describe those very naïve and uniformed people who helped him with his Agenda. They were well meaning - they were intelligent, but they just didn’t understand what was going on - they were promoting Evil things, ignorantly.

Well, a Social Idiot is basically the same thing, except we’re not quite that influential as the Useful Idiots. We’re NOT as Useful, but we’re still Useful because we’re still believing in False Knowledge - we’re still putting Energy into False Information. And I came up with this term for several reasons because I’m reminded quite often based on some of the Comments I get from people how they’re Useful Idiots or a better term would be a Social Idiot and I especially notice that on my Video I did on Aubrey de Grey. I get a lot of Intelligent people who come to that trying to defend what Aubrey de Grey is doing and, obviously, they didn’t even watch my Video, but you can tell they’re what I call a Social Idiot and what makes an Intelligent person a Social Idiot?

It’s Conventional Wisdom!

Conventional Wisdom is when a whole bunch of people believe in Bullshit and they do so because that Bullshit has been contrived - it’s been paid for. The Powers that Be have invested a lot of time and money to make sure we believe in Bullshit so the Status Quo can keep going on as the Status Quo. It’s amazing how someone can be so smart and be totally Oblivious to the Obvious [something trying to fly inside my ear] where they have no idea how they’re being Conditioned to think and believe. It saddens me when I reflect back on my life to see how I was being Tricked and Fooled... 2:37 MM

2:50 MM
...hence Conventional Wisdom. Whenever everyone believes something is True and it’s Bullshit, it’s because the Powers that Be want you to believe in Bullshit. The Powers that Be mold Society and it’s very easy when you Own and Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor, when you Control the Media, the Entertainment Industry, the Educational Systems. It’s frightening when you realize how easily we’ve been Controlled and when you look around and you see people fall for it - they don’t know any better.

Again, the Powers that Be Control Society. They want us to think and act a certain way. They want us to believe in certain things. And when I see people say certain things nowadays, I realize they might as well just be saying, Polly Want A Cracker or across the Atlantic, Polly Wants A Cracker or based on an old Frazier Show I was reminded of when I thought of this the other day, came out in 1997, watch it - it was a funny episode - Season 4, Episode 14 - To Kill A Talking Bird... [See link below for a good laugh] 4:00 MM

...they’re just Cute, but Stupid

...Polly Want A Cracker - Cute, but Stupid.

5:22 MM
...Intelligent Minds and yet, Social Idiots

5:37 MM
And I talk about this more in detail in Satan’s Secret Weapon - one of my favorite Videos

...Polly Want A Cracker - Cute, but Stupid.

6:20 MM
Most people think Vaccines Eradicate Polio and Smallpox and Measles and all of that and nothing could be further from the Truth. I did a really good Video showing the Graphs that Prove that these Diseases didn’t go away because of Vaccines and yet, it’s Conventional Wisdom - most people believe that.

Still, a huge percentage of people believe that when you get Sick, you go to a Doctor. Got to trust your Doctor - they’re the Experts. If you watch any of my other Videos, you know that our so-called Experts are Not our Experts in just about every field. The Powers that Be Control our Educational Systems. Watch the Norman Dodd Interview where he explains how they Control Historians to Lie about History so History will repeat itself. 7:08 MM

…and I just did a Video the other day about how people Push our Emotional Buttons because when Reason and Emotion clash, Emotion always Wins and …

…and they know how to Push those Buttons - they know how to get you to go around and Polly Want A Cracker - Cute, but Stupid! 8:00 MM

…Study Defense Against the Psychopath. The MO of a Psychopath is Divide and Conquer.

10:00 MM

15:33 MM
So what I’d like to do at this point [boy, that dog is panting so loud I can hear him from way over here] is to make sure you guys watch several of my Videos that will help you Wake Up. Watch Satan’s Secret Weapon - watch the Norman Dodd Interview - those are 2 really powerful Interviews or 2 powerful Videos rather that will help you understand that our Experts are Not our Experts.

Now the other Video I would like for you guys to watch is What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? 16:00 MM

17:20 MM
Did a Video a while back when they came out with the Virus Hunters

[End of 00353] [XXX words]

Here's a link for Frasier S04 E14 - To Kill A Talking Bird - [www.dailymotion.com]

Niles invites his new neighbors over for a dinner party, but has trouble removing his new pet bird from the top of his head.

Cute but stupid.

Carol’s a lush.

Where would a bird learn a phrase like that?

Peter’s a lynch.

Stephany’s horny.

Cute but stupid.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:27PM

The big issue is that people like Peggy Hall are not aware of the progress society has made over the centuries, the sacrifice of millions of people.

Simply building the nation's highways cost thousands of lives.

They take life and the comfort of the current situation as given, a birthright.

She is beautiful, good makeup, hair well done, nice house but these things are progress society made over the centuries because there were laws, order, obedience to the law of the land.

If there were no laws people could burn her house with no fear of order or jail time.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:54PM

Peggy is an Informed Patriot and YOU are an Ignorant Coward!!!
A well-read and insightful person YOU are NOT!!!
“It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country
from its government." -Thomas Paine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2021 01:55PM by John Rose.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:57PM

Date: May 02, 2021 01:59PM

I really cannot believe the absolute stupidity of rawpracticalist

you are unable to discern the difference between obedience to one thing and not another.

generalizing the word obedience.

you are an absolute moron.

JR, can you comprehend this level of stupidity?
I really cannot.

making others feel comfortable by wearing a mask,
talking about people having cancer,
while bowing down to the evil plans of those
who have killed thousands via this fake virus via vaccines
and lockdowns.

Date: May 02, 2021 02:12PM

fresh
JR, can you comprehend this level of stupidity?
I really cannot.

No, it's mind boggling that someone who claims to have a PhD could be this obtuse and if rp really does have a PhD, that really is an indictment on our Educational System.

Date: May 02, 2021 05:09PM

The scientific community is recommending social distancing and wearing a mask

The government of the United States is recommending the same.

Even if you think masks are not effective and there is no virus,
will not it be safer for OTHERS for you to wear a mask?

The majority of the people may not have your understanding of the virus issues.

You will be deprived of oxygen so much that you will die for the 15 minutes you are in the store?

And if you are Peggy Hall and totally irrational, you will go on Youtube to tell people not to comply with the recommendations.

And your brainless, unintelligent followers like JR and fresh will broadcast your message with excitement.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2021 05:12PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 02, 2021 05:20PM

The scientific community is recommending social distancing and wearing a mask

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY YOU DOLT.

The government of the United States is recommending the same.

AND THAT MEANS WHAT?
THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART?
THEY DON'T LIE?
YOU'RE A FREAKING MORON. IS THERE A WORD BENEATH MORON?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO USE IT ON YOU.

Even if you think masks are not effective and there is no virus,
will not it be safer for OTHERS for you to wear a mask?

NO. it's cowardly and stupid and is counterproductive.
and allows this insanity to continue.

The majority of the people may not have your understanding of the virus issues.

so educate them!

you think it's better to appease people?
how about people running around with knives stabbing others?
appease them? try to understand them?

You will be deprived of oxygen so much that you will die for the 15 minutes you are in the store?

straw man

And if you are Peggy Hall and totally irrational, you will go on Youtube to tell people not to comply with the recommendations.

there's nothing irrational about what she is saying.
you are irrational.
that's why it seems irrational.

And your brainless, unintelligent followers like JR and fresh will broadcast your message with excitement.[/quote]

nice try. projection.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 02, 2021 06:47PM

Well, just on the Mask issue itself, never mind the civil disobedience.

The Masking is horrible - and that's an understatement - dangerous, on so many levels it's unbelievable. Especially Children - DUH!

Unhealthy and deadly, in so many ways - the chemicals, lack of oxygen, bacteria and I just read recently about the microplastics going into everyone's - CHILDREN FOR GOD'S SAKE! - lungs.

The Environment - funny how 'the other side' - The Sheeple/Lemmings/Statists/True Believers/Covidites - has so conveniently forgotten what we're doing to Mother Earth with the Masking eye rolling smiley

Then there's the psychological aspect! Again - THE CHILDREN ESPECIALLY. Teaching Children to be afraid of 'germs', 'viruses', getting sick. Afraid to be around people, to interact with people, to touch people, play with others, etc.

What 'they' are doing to children just with the Masks is Child Abuse, A Crime Against Humanity! If I had little children, I'd be flipping out just like Peggy. I would have gotten my kids an exemption from the get go. (Just like I did with Vaccines when they were in school) No way would my children be wearing Masks.

And Masking is teaching children full-on Authoritarianism, plain and simple!

angry smiley

Date: May 02, 2021 07:30PM

I totally forgot jennifer

Not late to make a correction

The list of the irrational Peggy Hall's followers:

JR
fresh
jennifer

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 02, 2021 08:12PM

No, the list of the Free-Thinkers ... eye rolling smiley

I'm thankful for people like Peggy Hall. I don't do enough, that's for sure. I go without a mask sometimes - the supermarkets, post office, Dairy Queen.

I'm kind of in love with my mask right now, so I tend to wear it more. I had made a flimsy cotton one that was pretty breathable that I wore when I had to, but then I was looking through my stuff and found a mask that I had bought a couple decades ago to wear on car trips so I wouldn't breathe in the car fumes and feel sick. A carbon filter allergy mask because I'm chemically sensitive.

The carbon filter is removable, so I took it out and voila - it's totally breathable. It's mesh and you can't see through it, but it's like not having a mask on.

I have the beige one. It's here -

[icanbreathe.com]

I have this filter instead of the one with the valve -

[icanbreathe.com]

Date: May 02, 2021 09:16PM

Date: May 02, 2021 10:31PM

Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. He was formerly a newspaper columnist and general practitioner (GP).
[en.wikipedia.org]

The list is getting longer
Jon Rappoport
Vernon Coleman
Peggy Hall
And the followers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2021 10:55PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 02, 2021 11:50PM

RP is so delusional that as the people on his list grows it never occurs to him that he is the only one on the list.

but he must protect his identity with his stubbornness and inability to admit error

Date: May 03, 2021 01:32AM

Listen,

I have children in college who need financial support.

I have business clients to meet and sign deals,

I do not have time to argue with them on

why I am not wearing a mask

and Peggy Hall's disobedience campaign.

They will ask me who is Peggy Hall?

Peggy Hall is not in the news that matter.

She is irrelevant.

Date: May 03, 2021 04:23AM

I enlighten dozens of people every week about Face Masks and NOT once have I brought up Peggy Hall?

Can you say STRAW MAN???

Date: May 03, 2021 05:55AM

How in the world did you survive the first 50 years of your life without wearing a mask ?

how did you explain that to all the people that you had to meet what with all the germs flying around?

all of a sudden somebody says you have to wear a mask and now you have to explain yourself ? how horrible for you.

You want to be an ignorant coward go ahead you can do that but don't come here and tell me that Peggy Hall is disobedient and that means something or use your rationalizations about how crazy we are not to wear masks, to assuage your guilt for caving in to it.

[www.brighteon.com]

YOU and EVERYONE LIKE YOU have allowed the psychopath tyrants to destroy this world and allow for masks, vaccines, vaccine passports, travel reduction, governments thinking they can "lock people down" etc etc

because you COMPLIED. every person counts. and we are on the precipice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2021 06:01AM by fresh.

Date: May 03, 2021 09:12AM

John Rose

In every country especially in the USA, there are so many empty vast lands where nobody lives, miles and miles of empty land.

The people who are ashamed of their government could move into those lands.

But they do not.

Why?

Because the Peggy Hall and JR need society

They need the government to build highways for them.

They need the government to finance scientists for high speed internet.

They need the military to protect the country against foreign invasion.

They need the electrical infrastructure no single person can build.

They need Youtube to voice their complaints.

They need all of the things they are complaining about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2021 09:13AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 03, 2021 12:05PM

A well-read and insightful person YOU are NOT!!!

Date: May 03, 2021 12:22PM

RP is stuck on the conflation train.

What is conflation fallacy?
The Real Antonym of Analysis Is Conflation

As a logical fallacy, conflation differs from its standard dictionary entry in the implication that the combining of multiple parts is either unknown or done purposefully to confuse.

Conflation is the merging of two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, opinions, etc., into one, often in error.[1]

In logic, it is the practice of treating two distinct concepts as if they were one, which produces errors or misunderstandings as a fusion of distinct subjects tends to obscure analysis of relationships which are emphasized by contrasts.[2] However, if the distinctions between the two concepts appear to be superficial, intentional conflation may be desirable for the sake of conciseness and recall.

------------------

"They need all of the things they are complaining about."

I will fix this. RP still will not get it.

- they don't need the things they are complaining about
- they use some things the govt is responsible for
- they "complain" about OTHER things that they don't like.

RP logic is, the govt does some things.
so people have no right to resist against other things the govt does.

you try so hard to find contradictions in others and there are no contradictions there.

you do that because you are ashamed of the things you are doing,
obeying authority and allowing tyranny.

it's a wonder you can get dressed in the morning.
and it's embarrassing that you continue to propagate your nonsense here.
to what end? none. just another time waster.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2021 12:43PM by fresh.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 03, 2021 02:22PM

I'm in Pacifica CA right now and there is an extensive network of trails on the beaches you can hike/bike on and EVERYONE IS WEARING MASKS!

We are OUTSIDE with fresh air blowing constantly and parents and their tiny children are all masked up.

Some people have 2 masks on!

They stay away from me like I'm a leper. The F.E.A.R. is palpable...

(If anyone confronts me I'm gonna say I'm fully Vaxed which I'm not)...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2021 02:22PM by NuNativs.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables