Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Everything Can Be Explained With Magic!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 03, 2021 09:19PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Everything Can Be Explained With Magic!
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 09, 2021 01:44PM

No thanks

I will go with the scientific explanation

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:17PM

Science ... didn't "Science" give us Thalidomide, Lobotomies, GMO's, Glyphosate and numerous other atrocities.

Date: May 09, 2021 02:21PM

Science gave you the computer you are using now

Science gave you the internet

Science gave you Youtube

Science gave you many other things you use daily.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:26PM

Good.
Give the scientific explanation proving theres a pandemic

You cant.

All you have is somebody said so.

Logical fallacy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2021 02:27PM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:29PM

RawPracticalist

Science gave you Youtube

Yes, and both Science and Technology (an application of 'science') may be the destruction of us yet via Vaccines, poison 'chemicals' and AI/Artificial Intelligence, just to name a few 'discoveries' and 'inventions' that "SCIENCE" has wrought.

eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2021 02:32PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 09, 2021 02:34PM

Jennifer
RawPracticalist

Science gave you Youtube

Yes, and both Science and Technology (an application of 'science') may be the destruction of us yet via Vaccines, poison 'chemicals' and AI/Artificial Intelligence, just to name a few 'discoveries' and 'inventions' that "SCIENCE" has wrought.

eye popping smiley

There are many empty caves in the wilderness where nobody lives
You can move there and science will not find you.
You will share the cave with the snakes, the rats

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:36PM

RawPracticalist
Jennifer
RawPracticalist

Science gave you Youtube

eye popping smiley

There are many empty caves in the wilderness where nobody lives
You can move there and science will not find you.
You will share the cave with the snakes, the rats

More meaningless drivel

Get help.

Date: May 12, 2021 01:24PM

Science Is the Dogma of Our Time
10:56 Minute Video

Published on Apr 7, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Crisis we have in Science today where Science Is the Dogma of Our Time. The Crisis in Science begins with the Crisis in Repeatability or Replication and the Crisis in Repeatability is due to the Crisis in Fraud and the Crisis in Fraud is motivated by a Crisis in Publication and all of these crises are further compounded by a Crisis of Peer Review, which deliberately imposes the bias of Peer Reviewers on the Scientific Process, both before and after experiments are conducted.

JR Insert from “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False” file...
So, in short: Yes, there is a Replication Crisis in science. And yes, it is caused by a Crisis of Fraud. And yes, the fraud is motivated by a Crisis of Publication. And yes, those crises are further compounded by a Crisis of Peer Review.

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

John Ioannidis, a physician, researcher and writer at the Stanford Prevention Research Center, rocked the scientific community with his landmark paper “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False.” The 2005 paper addresses head on the concern that “most current published research findings are false,” asserting that “for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias.” The paper has achieved iconic status, becoming the most downloaded paper in the Public Library of Science and launching a conversation about false results, fake data, bias, manipulation and fraud in science that continues to this day.
End of JR Insert from “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False” file.

Related Videos:

The Worst Kind of Lies - Part 2 - Trust Us, We’re Experts
Can We Trust Our Experts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 01:25PM by John Rose.

Date: May 12, 2021 01:33PM

Everything Can Be Explained With Magic!
1:29:55 Minute Video

May 3, 2021
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at how everything in our Society of any significance can be explained with the use of Magic. Once again, John shares some of his files on Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills, as well as an Updated Version of his special Teaching Tool - The Ultimate Schematic.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Related Videos:

Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy’s First Step] - [www.youtube.com]

Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]

See 10 Hero’s Journey Videos and 11 Plato’s Cave Videos in Pinned Comment below.

Per Video Tape JR# 00483 - 17:00 made 5-02-21:

In 4 weeks and 1 day from the taping of this Video, I’ll be celebrating my 31st Anniversary on the Hero’s Journey. That’s right - June 1st, 1990 is when I joined the Raw Vegan Hero’s Journey. It’s got to be Raw because there are No Biophotons in things once we Cook them! It’s why we Suffer as a Species. This is the one thing we have to Wake Up to, folks, and realize we can pretty much reverse all of the Suffering we’ve gone through over the last several Millennium by joining the Hero’s Journey. It starts with the Ears to Hear, then you have to Accept the Mission, you got to test an idea whose time hs come, you got to take that Solid Food Vacation and go the distance and then, you got to Gather Allies and Data and a lot of the Data you got to collect has to do with the Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey and then, you got to Share it. So for almost 31 years I’ve been Gathering Data and Sharing this Knowledge everywhere I go.

As of today, I have amassed over 7,600 Files and I want to organize them all, so I created a Special Teaching Tool where I took 2 Quadrant Systems, 8 Boxes, Connected them, made 6 Boxes, which are really 3 Boxes with Pluses and Minuses. But when we go back to 6 Boxes, every Box Logically Connects and there’s a total of 18 Connections or 18 Portals. 6 Boxes - 18 Portals - the 7,600+ Files I have I put into 1 of the 281 Pieces where 212 go into 6 Boxes and the other 69 go in the 18 Portals.

So that might sound Complicated, but think of this as a Map where I’ve identified all of the Pieces. And in today’s Video, what I want to focus on is one of the most important Pieces of the Puzzle - it’s our #1 Source for False Knowledge.

Remember, I’ve identified, if you’ve watched my Videos before, 21 Main Problems of Knowledge based on what Socrates said, the problem of Knowledge is the key to all of our problems. I’ve identified 2 forms of Ignorance - Pieces 1 and 2 and then, 12 Source of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors - 21 Main Problems, but there are Pieces within Pieces, so there’s 55 Total Problems of Knowledge, altogether. Sorry for that wind. I’ll try to make this short so I can go back and show you some Files and these Files all Logically Connect as I mentioned. They use 2 forms of Two-Valued Logic... 2:41 MM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables