Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Covid Vaccines Could Wipe Out The Human Race...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 06, 2021 06:51PM

The Covid Vaccines Could Wipe Out The Human Race

How can WE spread this far & wide without censorship?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Covid Vaccines Could Wipe Out The Human Race...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 06, 2021 07:38PM

Yeah, that was the first video, although on Brighteon, in my first post in my "We're All Gonna Die" thread. The second video I posted was better, with easy to understand explanation by Del Bigtree -

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche -

[www.youtube.com]

And then with hearing about the Vaccinated (walking spike protein manufacturers) infecting the Unvaccinated, it becomes even more horrible.

Although my husband - a science/engineering/tech person - says that mutations do not become stronger, they become weaker than the original. I've become more complacent now. Because my girls aren't getting vaccinated. Although all my siblings got theirs, so I'm gonna miss them. sad smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 01, 2024 03:29PM

That Was Not True - The World Population Grew Even During Covid

The current population of the World in 2024 is 8,118,835,999, a 0.91% increase from 2023.
The population of World in 2023 was 8,045,311,447, a 0.88% increase from 2022.
The population of World in 2022 was 7,975,105,156, a 0.83% increase from 2021.
The population of World in 2021 was 7,909,295,151, a 0.87% increase from 2020.

[www.macrotrends.net]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 01, 2024 10:57PM

Jennifer
Yeah, that was the first video, although on Brighteon, in my first post in my "We're All Gonna Die" thread. The second video I posted was better, with easy to understand explanation by Del Bigtree -

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche -

[www.youtube.com]

And then with hearing about the Vaccinated (walking spike protein manufacturers) infecting the Unvaccinated, it becomes even more horrible.

Although my husband - a science/engineering/tech person - says that mutations do not become stronger, they become weaker than the original. I've become more complacent now. Because my girls aren't getting vaccinated. Although all my siblings got theirs, so I'm gonna miss them. sad smiley

At this point, I don't think humanity has to worry about the spike protein, as there are simple solutions to get it out of your body. Even the mRNA technology, it's not clear whether they really GMO'd human cells to create spike, or simply GMO'd the bacteria to create the spike.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 02, 2024 05:03PM

There's no evidence that there is a spike
protein

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 03, 2024 04:04AM

fresh
There's no evidence that there is a spike
protein

There is no evidence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or any virus for that matter. However, the spike protein has been isolated, and can be found in stool samples. If you purify this and inject it into a person, it is a toxin. It is exactly the cobra toxin and bungarotoxin, and this toxin is easily synthesized in the lab using bacteria, yeast, and molds.

Toxin-like peptides in plasma, urine and faecal samples from COVID-19 patients

Using plasmid technology, your own gut microbiome can be GMO'd into creating the spike protein. This is not via a virus, but instead gene therapy. Plasmids are DNA rings encased in lipid nanoparticles.

[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2024 04:08AM by Prana.

Date: March 03, 2024 02:48PM

I will be more specific

First of all the spike protein that they are referring to is on the surface of the virus

Since there is no virus as defined there is no Spike protein as they are claiming it to be.

Yes there are proteins there are Spike proteins there are toxins all that stuff exist that has nothing to do with a spike protein as they have to find it on the surface of a non-existent virus.

There is no evidence that any spike protein does what the pharma companies claim that it does.

In other words where is the study that shows what is being explained in this link actually happens

[www.mayoclinic.org].

Secondly certainly there are proteins and toxins

But all this talk about Spike proteins is just fear-mongering

We all know what to do to keep ourselves healthy the body is capable of handling whatever toxins enter as best that it can

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2024 02:53PM by fresh.

Date: March 03, 2024 03:20PM

Sam bailey

[drsambailey.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 07, 2024 02:00AM

There is no evidence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or any virus for that matter

Some parties say that there is, but their take is that these viruses are the result, not the cause of so-called "infectious illness". Yes, there could be things called viruses (a bit of DNA surrounded by a coil of protein). Why not. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I'd add that the basis of belief in socalled infectious illness is the mentality that your symptoms are never your own doing; rather, you are a poor little victim. Always, something is out to get you and you are helpless. LOL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables