Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Enough reasons ?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 08, 2021 05:03AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Enough reasons ?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 08, 2021 08:37PM

Thanks, Fresh, I read it. Great information. I want to check out some of those links. It should be mandatory reading before getting a vaccine. Informed consent.

I'm thinking of sending the article - if I dare - to my future son-in-law who's supposedly going to get the vaccine. The other day I texted my daughter:

"People below age 40 don't get very sick with Covid. But if he gets a reaction to the vaccine, when you're married to him, you'll have to take care of him. It could be a serious side effect and cost a lot of money." (She's very money oriented) She said - stop eye rolling smiley

This statement in the article -

"The WHO has a lawsuit brought against it by German lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, for crimes against humanity. Here is an update."

I thought I had read something derogatory about Reiner Fuellmich recently. I'll have to see if I can find it. I'm watching the link to the update now -

[www.covidtruths.co.uk]

Date: May 08, 2021 10:02PM

Jennifer
I thought I had read something derogatory about Reiner Fuellmich recently. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Oh, it was just this -

[twitter.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 09, 2021 08:56AM

Antivaccine physicians like Dr. Lawrence Palevsky should all lose their medical licenses

Dr. Larry Palevsky is an antivaccine pediatrician who thinks vaccines don’t work and cause autism. Most recently, he spoke to a large audience of Orthodox Jews in Rockland County, NY, where there is a major measles outbreak that his misinformation didn’t help. What can be done about antivax doctors?

[respectfulinsolence.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 09, 2021 12:43PM

RP doesnt have a mind of his own

Just posts fact checking articles from lying mainstream news.

Tell me one person here who is being educated by your constant moronic posts.

Date: May 09, 2021 01:49PM

RawPracticalist
Antivaccine physicians like Dr. Lawrence Palevsky should all lose their medical licenses

Dr. Larry Palevsky is an antivaccine pediatrician who thinks vaccines don’t work and cause autism. Most recently, he spoke to a large audience of Orthodox Jews in Rockland County, NY, where there is a major measles outbreak that his misinformation didn’t help. What can be done about antivax doctors?

Now you've hit a nerve because Dr. Palevsky is one of my favorite high-profile, professional, Covid Skeptics/Anti-Vaxxers we have on 'our side'.

angry smiley

But thanks for those links because as often happens at the 'fact-checkers', 'skeptics', opposition websites, there's a lot of links to good info from Dr. Palevsky.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables