Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

errors regarding shedding: mine and the MSM
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 09, 2021 03:51PM

I had dismissed the shedding information presented by jennifer because I had originally superficially thought they were referring to shedding a virus.

I was mistaken and it's more complicated than that - this info may have already been shared here. i haven't read everything.

more info here.

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

unfortunately the MSM is misrepresenting the shedding claims by presenting straw man arguments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: errors regarding shedding: mine and the MSM
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 10, 2021 12:05AM

Damn!

I just read that, Fresh - thanks! That's helpful, although I'm not sure I understand it thoroughly. I never understand that the reason the GMO crops contaminated nearby fields was from the gene shedding and spreading.

About 'shedding'- after it was first reported that vaccinated people were affecting unvaccinated people, some of the medical anti-vax experts explained that it's not actual 'shedding', that's the wrong word. The word is really more like 'transmission'.

Of course the deniers, the vaxxers, the fact-checkers said that vaccinated people are not shedding because shedding relates to a 'live' vaccine, which these are not.

This from the article:

"These warnings, from the vaccine manufacturer, Pfizer, are shocking. They imply that women can be harmed by breathing in, or contacting by skin, the vaccine as it moves from person to person. Which would be “shedding.”

And what is being transferred from person to person? What is in the vaccine? Genetic material. RNA."

Transmission through the air and skin contact is what has me being very cautious now. I had a dentist appointment scheduled for the week after I read about the shedding. It's a small office with three dentists, two receptionists, two dental hygienists, and the patients coming and going. Just sitting in the chair where other patients had sat with my dentist and the hygienist messing around with me had me freaked out, so I cancelled the appointment.

So what exactly is it that's being transferred? The vaccinated people are creating a spike protein, and it's the spike protein that's being transferred? Or is it the 'genetic material' that's being transferred, like he says? Is the 'spike protein' that injected into these people by the vaccine - is spike protein 'genetic material'?

I don't understand it that well even though I've watched a lot of videos about it.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 10, 2021 03:07AM

These are my two favorite videos that I had posted in the "We're All Gonna Die" thread about the vaccine shedding --

What's Going On with Women's Cycles?

[rumble.com]

In the video, Dr. Palevsky, toward the end, called it 'spike protein infectivity and poisoning'.

Can Their Shot Be Harming you?

[mamm.org]

And it's not just women's cycles, but men and children also are being affected. I've read loads of anecdotes on Twitter and Instagram of whole families getting sick from visiting grandparents who were vaccinated and those who were on an airplane and other situations. One of my daughters - the one who had breast cancer - flew to Florida a couple weeks ago and was sick the next day after she got there with some kind of what she called a stomach bug that lasted a couple weeks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2021 03:08AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 10, 2021 10:40PM

>And it's not just women's cycles, but men and children also are being affected.

Exactly.

And in one school, the students started to get daily headaches. After many inquiries, it was found that the teacher had been vaccinated...

And a very healthy social worker was vomiting for no apparent reason, and it was discovered that his neighbor had been vaccinated that morning...

And even more strange, at the Sunday service at the church, the pastor started to speak in tongues. It never happened before. The reasons after fruitless inquiries were that his spouse had been vaccinated the day before...

The vaccine is MAGIC.

It can talk.

It can walk.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables