Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Have We Hit Rock Bottom Yet & What Happens Next?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 11, 2021 06:38PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have We Hit Rock Bottom Yet & What Happens Next?
Date: May 11, 2021 09:20PM

Per Video Tape JR# 00129 - 16:45 made 3-21-18:

Have you ever noticed that most Drug Addicts have to Hit Rock Bottom before they’re ever able to do anything about that?

And have you ever wondered why they - we have to Hit Rock Bottom?

Have you ever thought about the fact that we’re Living in Apocalyptic Times?

Are you aware that we’ve been Living in Apocalyptic Times ever since we Stopped Eating Biophotons and Stopped Eating our Species Specific Diet - we Lost our 6th Sense or our Spidey Sense - we Lost our Golden Age?

And it’s interesting, every Culture talks about a time when we had a Golden Age - something happened - something happened to us - created a Dark Side to our Behavior. Now we Live in the Dark Ages - we’ve been in the Dark Ages forever and our History is riddled with Stories about being in Apocalyptic Times.

Take the Bible, for example, the Old Testament - Ezekiel - Elisha - Daniel - Gilgamesh. In the New Testament, St. John the Divine - The Book of Revelation - perhaps the most misunderstood text in the entire Bible, not because of what the text says, but because of the Churches interpretation of It. And we have to remember what Eustace Mullins said in “The Curse of Canaan” that all Conspiracies are Satanic that the Rulers of the World are Satan Worshipers - they Worship Lucifer and they Usurped the Priesthood and the Educational System 3,000 years ago, which means pretty much that our History is Bunk - cannot be relied on. But yet, there are these Stories of Daniel - Gilgamesh - St. John the Divine trying to tell us a Message and this is the Message that’s the most Common Message told in every Culture - it’s called the Hero’s Journey.

Yes, this is the Raw Food Hero’s Journey. This is what every Culture is trying to get us to Wake Up to and that’s the purpose of an Apocalypse - it’s to get our attention. The Book of Revelation is Not called The Book of Prophecy - it’s Not called The Book of Warning - we’re supposed to learn something from this Message, just like Daniel learned and Gilgamesh learned and St. John the Divine learned and he was able to sit at the throne of God.

Why?

Because his 7 Lamps were Lite - got to Open Up that Book of 7 Seals. That’s what The Book of Revelation is all about is to get our attention to help us realize we Live in Apocalyptic Times and this is a call to Action to Wake us Up is what it is, don’t you see?

It’s a Revelation and we cannot have that Revelation with our Current Belief System - we have to have a Brand New Reference. We have to go where few have gone, like Daniel went and St. John the Divine. We got to Light our Lamps. Open Up the Book of 7 Seals.

I’ve been fascinated about the Book of Revelation ever since our corrupt Government burned David Koresh and all those followers and he was supposed to enlighten the World with his Message about the Book of 7 Seals.

Why do you think the Powers that Be were so threatened by this Information?

Because it’s all about Waking Up so that we can take Responsibility. That’s the purpose of an Apocalypse. It’s to help our Souls do what they’ve become too weak and unaware to do. That’s why most people have to Hit Rock Bottom - their Ego is too weak - their Soul has to intervene - that’s the purpose of an Apocalypse is to get our Collective Soul to intervene and Wake Up and find the Role we Play in this Revolution because there are Revolutions everywhere you go in this Apocalyptic World!

And you’ve got to find your niche keeping in mind that we have a Common Niche. We have to realize the Role we Play, individually. You got to be like Daniel and St. John the Divine - we got to be the Prophet - we got to go where few have gone - we got to go into the Unseen World so we can increase our Imagination and our Inspiration and Intuition. And how do we do those things?

We got to Light those 7 Lamps - our Heart and 6 Organs - our own Solar System within our 7 Chakras. That’s what it’s all about. And how do we do that? Do we have to meditate on it?

No, we have to Build New Organs. There’s Only One Way to Build New Organs in our Body because the only Cell Food is Raw Food and we’re Building our Bodies every time we turn around. We get a chance to Build a Brand New Body every time we wake up.

[youtu.be]
5:22 MM

Oh John, what’s so bad about Eating this?

It’s a lost opportunity for you to be a better person, unless you’re already the best you can be and you’re only having a few indiscretions - that’s OK. But that’s not where most of us are at, is it?

No, most of us are in an Apocalyptic Moment. We know something’s wrong! 5:44 MM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2021 09:25PM by John Rose.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 12, 2021 12:20AM

Just go back 100 years and see what life was like.

It was segregation, people could not ride and eat in the same place BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN.

There was slavery as a way of life.

Women could not vote.

Even trains did not exist, you needed a horse ride.

If you had an accident during the ride, you could die of wounds, there was no hospital, no 911 call, emergency dispatch. None.

Go and check how the first president of the USA died.
The doctors for lack of knowledge killed him remove blood from his sick body.

You did not have the stores at every corner of the city, and the roads we have now.

Life expectancy was in the 40 EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WERE EATING ORGANIC FOODS

Every morning

Kneel and thank God for the progress made.

You can video chat with somebody thousands of miles away.

You can live to 100 on non-organic foods.

You can even live longer because you can grow your own food indoor.

You can have a full-spectrum infrared sauna in your house.

You can have your own gym indoor.

You have instant connections with your loved ones and friends.

The world has become one unit, we are moving into great times.

Soon there will be space travels.

We are blessed.

Count your blessings.

Dr. Craik entered Washington’s bedchamber at 9 a.m. After taking the medical history, he applied a painful “blister of cantharides,” better known as “Spanish fly,” to Washington’s throat. The idea behind this tortuous treatment was based on a humoral notion of medicine dating back to antiquity called “counter-irritation.” The blisters raised by this toxic stuff would supposedly draw out the deadly humors causing the General’s throat inflammation.

At 9:30 a.m., another bloodletting of 18 ounces was performed followed by a similar withdrawal at 11 a.m. At noon, an enema was administered. Attempts at gargling with a sage tea, laced with vinegar were unsuccessful but Washington was still strong enough to walk about his bedroom for a bit and to sit upright in an easy chair for a few hours. His real challenge was breathing once he returned to lying flat on his back in bed.
[www.pbs.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 12:32AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 12, 2021 01:33AM

Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine - [www.youtube.com]
WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health! - [www.youtube.com]
Doctors Strike & Death Rate Drops - [www.youtube.com]
Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Short Version - [www.youtube.com]
Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Long Version - [www.youtube.com]
The CURE Game - [www.youtube.com]
The Secrets to Health | The CURE Game Exposed! - [www.youtube.com]
Curing One Disease Produces More Diseases - [www.youtube.com]
Health Care Is Self Care | Medical Freedom VS Socialized Medicine - [www.youtube.com]
Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health - [www.youtube.com]
The War On Our Health - [www.youtube.com]
The War On Cancer - [www.youtube.com]
Conventional Medicine & Obamacare - [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 12, 2021 01:38AM

Thanks, John, for the inspiration! I agree with the importance of eating 100% Raw Vegan.

Date: May 12, 2021 01:50AM

Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]
49:16 Minute Video

Published on Apr 30, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Norman Dodd who was interviewed in 1982 by G. Edward Griffin regarding the time he spent as the Head Researcher for the Reece Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations.

In the early 1950s, the Reece Commission led by Norman Dodd, uncovered minutes from the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace dated 1910. The minutes reveal that in 1910 the Carnegie trustees asked themselves this question: “Is there any way known to man more effective than war to so alter the life of an entire people?” For a year the trustees sought an effective “peaceful” method to “alter the life of an entire people”; but ultimately, they concluded that war was the most effective way to change people.

[youtu.be]
0:14 MM

[youtu.be]

Griffin: The story you are about to hear represents a missing piece in the puzzle of modern history. Without this Knowledge many contemporary events are simply beyond understanding. You are about to hear a man tell you that the major tax-exempt foundations of this land, since at least 1945, have been operating to promote a hidden agenda and that agenda has nothing to do with the surface appearance of charity, good works or philanthropy.

This man will tell you that the real objectives include the creation of a world-wide collectivist state, including the Soviet Union, which is to be ruled from behind the scenes by those same interests which now control the tax-exempt foundations.

The man who tells this story is none other than Mr. Norman Dodd, who in 1954, was the staff director of the Congressional Special Committee to investigate tax-exempt foundations -- sometimes referred to as the Reece committee, in recognition of its chairman, Congressman Carroll Reece. The interview you are about to see was conducted by me in 1982. 1:24 MM

WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!! - [www.youtube.com]
Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society - [www.youtube.com]

Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained! - [www.youtube.com]
49:10 Minute Video

Published on Jul 5, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why History Repeats Itself, especially Wars and Pandemics. John explains how Normalizing Power has Brainwashed the Masses to do what they think is the right thing when, in fact, it’s actually the wrong thing to do - it’s what the Powers that Be want us to do, especially during Emergencies, so they can Control the Masses.

John also explains how Health Security or Biosecurity is being used as the most severe form of Government known thus far in the Political History of the West and how Biopower, which is Power over Bios or Life or Power over Populations by managing the Illnesses, Deaths, Births and Reproduction of a Population, has killed more people than any other form of Power before it.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy] - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: see Pinned Comment below.

Date: May 12, 2021 01:52AM

RawPracticalist

Just go back 100 years and see what life was like.

There was slavery as a way of life.

Women could not vote.

Even trains did not exist, you needed a horse ride.

If you had an accident during the ride, you could die of wounds, there was no hospital, no 911 call, emergency dispatch. None.

Life expectancy was in the 40 EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WERE EATING ORGANIC FOODS

Fact Check:

'100 years ago was 1920 ...

Slavery had been abolished long before 1920

Women could vote in 1920

Trains have been around since 1830

There were hospitals in America as early as the 1700s.

Life expectancy in 1920s was 53.

Date: May 12, 2021 02:03AM

RawPracticalist

Go and check how the first president of the USA died.
The doctors for lack of knowledge killed him
remove blood from his sick body.

Every morning

Kneel and thank God for the progress made.

The world has become one unit, we are moving into great times.

We are blessed.

Count your blessings.

That whole bit about - look how the first president died because of doctors' lack of knowledge.

Yeah look how far we've come - now doctors are in bed with governments and they're killing everybody with a Bio-Weapon Vaccine. And not through 'lack of knowledge', they're killing everybody INTENTIONALLY.

Oh, thank you God, for 'the progress made' eye rolling smiley

Although I do agree with - Count your blessings. I often count my blessings and give thanks before going to sleep. One blessing I always give thanks for is my interest in natural health and nutrition and The Raw Food Diet. Sometimes, I'll first go over my 'crosses to bear', then count my blessings. It's a great way to put yourself to sleep.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 02:24AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 12, 2021 07:08AM

You can make the argument that there is no covid virus and the governments and scientists are vaccinating people unnecessarily and given that every vaccine has side effects, this is harmful.

I can accept that argument but I do not think they want to kill people intentionally.

Millions are spent every year to save stranded whales in the everglades and other animals.

Billions spent every year to feed the hungry in poor countries ravaged by war and famine.

Billions spent on welfare to feed children whose fathers left the mother.

The big issues we have are not the government or the scientists, it is the average person, living a life on drugs, smoking, unhealthy foods. Young men fathering children they do not want to take care of.

I remember more than 30 years ago when I had to communicate with my parents back home, I had to write a letter that would take a month to arrive there, and they had to write me back another month later. I would rush to open the letter and read it many times. Talking to them was impossible, they had to come to town first and make an arrangement for a phone call, had to find a person who had a phone at home. And a month later, the phone bill will come for more than 100 dollars.

Now the communication is instantaneous, I can see them, watch them.
Last year, when I went home, I did not take vacation days, I was still working.
I had my laptop and my mobile connection device and attended business meetings with co-workers and managers while in my village under coconut trees.

Now mothers can stay home take of their children and be actively working and making money.

Sure the government makes mistakes, even scientists do too. But the intention is not to kill people.

The future is bright.

If you are on raw and living food, the future is even brighter, you can enjoy those advancements in technologies in a healthy body and mind.

hypersonic airliners are coming soon. They will fly New York to Paris in 2 hours, that means you could spend the weekend in Paris or London.

[www.nbcnews.com]

Date: May 12, 2021 12:17PM

Socially Used Property Should Be Socially Owned - Full Video
52:50 Minute Video

[youtu.be]
17:12 MM

Remember, last century, 262 Million people were murdered during peace time by their Governments. It’s called Democide. You can Google that. That’s a study done at the University of Hawaii.

Death By Medicine

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

Date: May 12, 2021 12:19PM

[youtu.be]
0:14 MM[/size]
Griffin: The story you are about to hear represents a missing piece in the puzzle of modern history. Without this Knowledge many contemporary events are simply beyond understanding.

Date: May 12, 2021 03:26PM

John Rose
Socially Used Property Should Be Socially Owned - Full Video
52:50 Minute Video

[youtu.be]
17:12 MM

Remember, last century, 262 Million people were murdered during peace time by their Governments. It’s called Democide. You can Google that. That’s a study done at the University of Hawaii.

Death By Medicine

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

If you ask them, how did they collect their data, compile their statistics?

They will have no answers.

They made it up.

Millions of lives are saved every hour in hospitals.

Of course every human activity there are errors.

Nurses can give the wrong prescription.

Physicians may cut the wrong nerve.

But their intention is not to kill people.

"Honey I killed 10 children to do. Let's celebrate"

They want to do their job and feed their families.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 03:34PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 12, 2021 04:52PM

They do it IGNORANTLY you IGNORANT FOOL!!!

Date: May 12, 2021 04:53PM

[youtu.be]
Griffin: The story you are about to hear represents a missing piece in the puzzle of modern history. Without this Knowledge many contemporary events are simply beyond understanding.

Date: May 12, 2021 06:20PM

The graduate students doing research in major universities like MIT, Berkely, Harvard are just too busy, they do not listen to Griffin or Rapoport

They are at the cutting edge of discoveries to get the world to move into a new era.

1. Homomorphic Encryption

2. 3D Multi-Sensor Transmitters

3. At-Home Digital Diagnostics

4. Quantum Computing

Date: May 12, 2021 07:00PM

It seems that rp is sleeping with the ENEMY and is suffering from cognitive dissonance.
Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine - [www.youtube.com]
WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health! - [www.youtube.com]
Doctors Strike & Death Rate Drops - [www.youtube.com]
Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Short Version - [www.youtube.com]
Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Long Version - [www.youtube.com]
The CURE Game - [www.youtube.com]
The Secrets to Health | The CURE Game Exposed! - [www.youtube.com]
Curing One Disease Produces More Diseases - [www.youtube.com]
Health Care Is Self Care | Medical Freedom VS Socialized Medicine - [www.youtube.com]
Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health - [www.youtube.com]
The War On Our Health - [www.youtube.com]
The War On Cancer - [www.youtube.com]
Conventional Medicine & Obamacare - [www.youtube.com]

Date: May 12, 2021 07:01PM

Date: May 12, 2021 07:06PM

The universe would not exist if there is no good thing in it.

So tell us.

What is good?

Is everything bad?

If you find one good thing, let's talk about that

And we can make it to grow into

Another good thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 07:09PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 12, 2021 07:22PM

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

"If the past has been an obstacle and a burden, knowledge of the past is the safest and the surest emancipation.” -John Acton

"He who controls the past [history] controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past [history].” -George Orwell

"History is a people's memory, and without a memory, man is demoted to the lower animals.” -Malcolm X

[youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables