Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cause of cancer in Youkta?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 17, 2021 02:17AM

Oh, that's a shame! I'm sorry I used him to try to be clever sad smiley

I saw this video where he tells his story about what happened to him as far as trusting someone who sort of swindled him out of his business. How he 'lost everything.'

I Found Jesus and Lost Everything

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 17, 2021 03:18AM

John Rose
Tai, thanks for explaining all of the other techniques used in acupuncture, but I was only interested in sharing what happens when you can't twist the needle anymore and especially what happens when you move the needle up and down once you can't twist it anymore.

So is this NEW knowledge for you or did you already know about this and if it is NEW, does it help?

John Rose
Tai, why are 85 percent of all Cancers "Carcinomas"?

Tai, if you understood why 85 percent of all Cancers are Carcinomas, you would have a better understanding how to help people with Cancer. I'll start a new thread based on one of my videos where I explain this in more detail - Are Cooked Greens Better Than Green Smoothies & Juices? Dr. Esselstyn.

Tai:
First about cancer, you should know that I did the detoxification course with RObert Morse years ago, so I know his theory of the lymphatic system. I also became a level 2 certified colon hydrotherapist years ago too. Also, I don't think Essylstyn has forbidden anyone to eat those greens in a raw state, as long as the greens are chewed. He just says juice and smoothies are a no-no for the greens because you can't chew them, and this only applies to the heart patients. He's not telling people in general not to have green smoothies or green juice.

As far as this technique goes of twisting the needle and then moving up and down with it...the answer is no, it's not new knowledge. That technique really only applies in certain fleshy areas of the body and for certain conditions. It's really limited and it comes with a higher percentage of side effects, like bruises, so it's practiced more by Asians.
The big drawback with that technique, if it's done for pain relief, is that sometimes it can cause more pain and the patient won't know until the needles are out.

A safer approach is to do distal needling on the limbs and then the patient can experience pain relief on the spot during the treatment and the patient can move the injured area around (because there are no needles in the injured area) and tell the acupuncturist where the remaining pain is and then more distal needling is done until the pain is cleared. WIth distal needling, the pain is gone before the needles have been removed and before the patient even stands up. THat is far better than aggressive local manipulation. I usually do distal needling first and if there is still residual pain, then I will do local needling, but my local needling is gentle, I don't do those aggressive techniques. THose aggressive techniques can only be done in some areas. You can't do that for example, between the vertebrae. THe reason I can be gentle is because I found that precise location and depth are what's key.

Honestly, I was not impressed by my Asian teachers who used that technique. I saw that even after 20-30+ years in the field, sometimes they still had side effects.

Last thing I will say is that not all acupuncturists are good with treating pain. Really ask a lot of questions before going or you might be disappointed.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 17, 2021 04:01AM

<<<As far as this technique goes of twisting the needle and then moving up and down with it...the answer is no, it's not new knowledge.>>>

The NEW Knowledge I'm referring to is NOT the actual technique...
...the NEW Knowledge I'm referring to is...

...the needles are grabbing Connective Tissue
...and pulling it up and down adds space into our Fascia System.

Did you know that the needles were grabbing Connective Tissue?

Did you know that pulling it up and down Decompresses and adds space into our Fascia System?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 17, 2021 05:13AM

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

If the rotary angle exceeds 360 degrees, the moving needle will twine the muscle fiber and cause a stronger stimulation, even an uncomfortable feeling for the patients [2, 3]. This phenomenon must be avoided in clinical practice.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 17, 2021 12:18PM

So once again, you didn't know about the needles grabbing the Connective Tissue, Decompressing it and thereby, creating space within the Tissues to make sure that Nerves can function properly.

Here are a few snippets from that study you just linked to...

"Significant differences between lifting-thrusting and twisting-rotating acupuncture stimulation methods show that the mechanisms may be different and need to be researched thoroughly in the future.

...and then moves the needle up and down perpendicularly to stimulate the tissues including skin, fascia, fat, and muscles [1, 2]."

NOTE: References 1 & 2 above were dated 11 and 20 years ago, respectively, BEFORE they really knew that much about the Fascia System, which is why they said, "need to be researched thoroughly in the future."

Tai, they've done a lot of research in the last 5 to 10 years on the Fascia System and it would behoove you, as well as everyone else in the Healing Arts, to look at this research in more detail as it especially applies directly to what you're doing.

I posted some of this latest research earlier, but it's worth posting again.

[www.youtube.com]
The Science of Stretch (w/ Dr. Helene Langevin, Harvard Medical School and Brigham Women’s Hospital)
25:42 Minute Video

Nov 9, 2017
Conversations That Matter, with Stuart McNish
15.1K subscribers
Okay, stretch and hold and hold and hold.

What happens when you stretch? What exactly are you stretching? Is it your muscle or is it your connective tissue?

Connective tissue or fascia – as it is also known as – is what holds us together. It is a net that suspends your organs: a high-tech adhesive that holds your cells in place while relaying messages between them.

The network is so extensive and ubiquitous that if you were to lose every organ, muscle, bone, nerve and blood vessel, your body would still retain its shape.

So what happens when you don’t stretch and when you do stretch, how long should it be?

These questions lead to a decades-long research project into acupuncture and stretch.

It started when our guest Dr. Helene Langevin of the Harvard Medical School, Brigham Women’s Hospital questioned why acupuncture needles grab. What are they grasping and how long should the treatment last?

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
1:51 MM
Stuart McNish: You have focused on the Science of Stretch. What exactly is the Science of Stretch?

Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, we’re in the process of finding out really. Stretching is something we do all the time, right, and Animals Stretch, right, your dog Stretches when it gets up in the morning and yawns and Stretches and babies Stretch and people Stretch, you know, because it feels good to Stretch. But beyond feeling good, what happens when we Stretch? We know actually not that much about that. Is it important to Stretch? How much? How often should we do it? And then, importantly, do bad things happen when you don’t Stretch? If there’s a part of your Body that you’re Not moving for some reason, either because it hurts to move or you can’t move it for some reason or you’re in a splint or something or, you know, there are a variety of reasons. Your posture, for example, some people who are in a habit of posture find that they cannot move their Body out of that posture because they’re been in that posture for so long. So we’re really interested in both the Effects of Stretching and the Effects of Not Stretching. 3:04 MM

JR Comment: Everything in our Body is surrounded and supported by our Fascia System, especially our Nerves and over time our Fascia System becomes Dehydrated, Rigid and Compresses our Muscles and especially our Nerves.

[youtu.be]
3:04 MM
Stuart McNish: When I think of Stretching, I’ve always in my, you know, entire life thought, oh, I’m Stretching my Muscles, but you saying that’s not all we’re Stretching. [Right] It comes down to this Connective Tissue. Let’s, first of all, define what Connective Tissue is and what its role in the Body is and then, why it’s so important that we Stretch that Connective Tissue.

Dr. Helene Langevin: Right, so Muscles, we start from Muscles because Muscles are exactly what you’re saying - we think we’re Stretching our Muscles. Muscles are surrounded by an envelope of Connective Tissue, not only around the Muscle, but also inside the Muscle. Every single little Muscle Fiber has a little mini envelope of Connective Tissue around it. So the whole Muscle is invested in this Multi-Dimensional Tube of Connective Tissue, so that’s one thing. But the Connective Tissue doesn’t stop there it goes in between each Muscle, so it transmits the Force from one Muscle to the Muscle next to it. We used to think that the Force that a Muscle exerts pulls on a Tendon and that pulls on the Bone, well, that’s actually not the case. There’s some really elegant recent research that’s shown that a large component of the Force goes Laterally to the Connective Tissue around it and then, to the Muscles next door. It’s distributed throughout the Limb very interestingly. And then, the Connective Tissue doesn’t just stop at the Musculoskeletal System, which is what I’ve just described, that’s the Musculoskeletal type component. It surrounds every single other part of the Body, including veins, arteries, nerves, lymphatic vessels, then it goes inside of Organs - your Heart, your Liver, your Lungs, your Kidneys, every single Organ of your Body has what we call a Matrix of Connective Tissue. It’s the scaffold - it’s what makes the shape of whatever Body part you’re looking at. And it’s a common denominator through the entire Body. I mean, I find this mind blowing. It’s really everywhere. 5:04 MM

[youtu.be]
5:28 MM
Stuart McNish: What happens without the Connective Tissue?

Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, the Body would Not be held together at all. I mean, it would just be these kind of disconnected Organs and things that wouldn’t possibly work together. So the thing that is intriguing to me is why have we not seen it so far? Why? You dissect your cadaver in Medical School. You cut the Connective Tissue to get to the important things that you’re supposed to be looking at, the veins, the arteries, the whatever. The Connective Tissue, literally, was ignored. It was this kind of gray stuff that - [Stuart McNish: you got out of the way] - you just cut through it. And sadly, that’s also what happens during Surgey.

So this Connective Tissue is, literally, cut to get to the Organs and I have to say that’s changing. A lot of Surgeons now are paying attention to what they call Fascia, which are the, sort of, Layers of Connective Tissue trying not to disrupt them too much because they realized this is a new understanding now in Surgery that the Fascial Planes - the Integrity of the Fascial Planes is important in the recovery process. 6:37 MM

[youtu.be]
7:06 MM
Dr. Helene Langevin: But when you start paying attention to it, you start seeing the Layers and the Layers are organized. They’re not, they’re not just kind of three-dimensional Mesh [SM: they’re not random] No, there’s organization to it, there’s a Polarity to it, a directionality to the Fibers and we know they’re kind of Woven, but they’re different specific angles that these Connective Tissue Planes take and then, they crisscross very interesting and create these Planes where you can Stretch in one direction or another either against the direction of the Fibers or towards them. This whole Science is beginning to emerge to understand that. 7:45 MM

JR Comment: One of the biggest disadvantages of using Laparoscopic Surgery is that “The surgical field is converted to a two-dimensional image on a monitor” and Fascial Planes are three-dimensional!

7:45 MM
Stuart McNish: So you had your introduction to Connective Tissue when, as I understand it, you had patients asking whether or not Acupuncture might be, you know, an Alternative Therapy for Chronic Pain [HL: Yep] and rather than say I don’t know anything about Acupuncture stay away from it you decided to go to study Acupuncture. [HL: I was curious. I mean] But isn’t that how great discoveries are made? 8:13 MM

[youtu.be]
8:13 MM
Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, I think curiosity is really the #1 ingredient in Science, you just wonder and that’s what happened. And then, I took a part time class, just in the evening. It was at a School of Acupuncture that was very close to where I was practicing and I took a couple of classes and then, they would say you have to Insert the Needle and then, you have to Twist the Needle and I kept finding that the Needle was, I was feeling something as I was Rotating the Needle and I would ask, what’s this Cause. It feels like the Tissue was grabbing the Needle and manipulating it became more difficult over time - there was more resistance. 8:54 MM

[youtu.be]
9:44 MM
Stuart McNish: Where did that research take you and what did we learn from it?

Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, right now we first started wondering what happens exactly when you Twist a Needle. There was an Increase in Force. We could record that. Then we say, what’s Causing this Increase in Force? We did some Experiments that showed that it was actually the Connective Tissue winding around the Needle like spaghetti around a fork. It’s like Twisting and then, gradually the Needle, the Collagen was getting caught, stuck, and then, when you would start to move the Needle up and down, you were essentially pulling on the Tissue using the Needle. 10:19 MM

[youtu.be]
22:54 MM
Dr. Helene Langevin: We are trying to, Integrative Medicine, I think as a whole, is trying to really focus on Non-Pharmaceutical Solutions or Adjuncts or Alternatives or Complimentary Treatments, you know, there’s a whole spectrum, right? You don’t want to say Medicines are Bad or Drugs are Bad, but let’s see if there can be other options for people, especially, well, at all stages of their journey. Before they get, you know, maybe preventive, maybe once somebody starts to get Pain, to try to prevent them having to take strong Medicines. But then if they are Addicted, try to help them reduce and stop altogether and then, prevent the Pain from coming back. 23:38 MM

JR Comment: As long as you don’t know the Cause, all you can do is focus on Treatments when the ONLY Solution lies in Changing our Lifestyle Choices. Mainstream Medicine claims to be the ONLY Treatment and there are Complimentary Treatments that can assist what they do and there are Alternative Treatments that are dangerous and should NOT be used.

[www.youtube.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...see “Fascia” file...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 17, 2021 04:09PM

BJ
Just looked up Matt on Youtube for the latest. He's lying in bed and says he's had surgery to remove his colon as he has Ulcerative Colitis. Too gruesome for me to watch so I switched it off.

Ya I couldn't stomach it either. He didn't have any lining to his colon left. What was that from? MMS? Too many colonics? Enemas? Spirulina pills he used to chew by the dozens?

OR how about constant FINANCIAL STRESS and telling essentially lies about products to make money???

(I really don't know but it's interesting)...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables