Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Cause of cancer in Youkta?
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 12, 2021 08:15PM

Vihara Youkta, dancer and wife of famous raw foodist Viktoras Kulvinskas, died of cancer many years ago. Does anyone know the cause of her cancer?

Could it be that an infection caused her cancer, either viral or parasite? Considering that infections can be a source of cancer, I will bet that Lou Corona never dies from cancer because he consumes systemic enzymes which dissolve viral walls and raw garlic and habanero daily which are antibiotic, antiparasitic and antiviral. I literally saw him juice 2 habaneros just for himself.

I know that some people will respond denying viruses, regardless of the article I link below. But maybe someone out there might know some background of her cancer. I saw a cringe video where Viktoras blamed her emotions, but that is not scientific. Certainly bad emotions are not good for the immune system, but look how Leah Branster almost died from the cheap infected water Doug GRaham provided at the fasting retreat. THere has to be some material cause other than emotions.

[www.yourdoctorsorders.com]

The highest risk for colon cancer in the China study was with a parasite infection called shistosomiasis – a known factor for colon and rectal cancer.

[www.sciencedaily.com]

Their study, "Association of Human Polyomavirus JCV with Colon Cancer: Evidence for Interaction of Viral T-Antigen and -catenin," appears in the Dec. 1 issue of Cancer Research.

Khalili says that the current study suggests that, in addition to respiratory transmission, the virus may enter into the human population orally through contaminated food or water.

Youkta was exposed to wild areas where there could have been infected water
[www.vegetarianusa.com]
Welcome to the precious slice of the beauty of original paradise. We have been blessed by the discovery of it 20 years ago, when Vihara Youkta and I took responsibility to love and protect this land and make it our home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Robert Lockhart's infection
Date: May 12, 2021 08:40PM

On the subject of infections, here is some info about Robert Lockhart

This goes into more detail about his kidneys too
[www.thewoodstockfruitfestival.com]

While in ICU, additional testing revealed Melioidosis, an infectious disease caused by a bacterium called Burkholderia Pseudomallei found in contaminated water and soil and spread to humans and animals through direct contact. This bacterial infection is what caused Robert's phlegm issues, pneumonia and breathing difficulties.

[fruitfest.co.uk]

Re: Cause of cancer in Youkta?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 13, 2021 03:19PM

Do you understand how acupuncture works?

Date: May 13, 2021 05:22PM

John Rose

The answer is yes.
there are different techniques in acupuncture and they don't all work the same. I don't have time to explain all that.

Maybe someone who knew Youkta someday will see this thread and respond.

I just saw there is a number I can call to perhaps speak directly with Viktoras. I will try that.

Date: May 13, 2021 08:02PM

Tai
John Rose

The answer is yes.
there are different techniques in acupuncture and they don't all work the same. I don't have time to explain all that.

Do all of these techniques have to do with inserting a needle, twisting the needle and then, moving the needle up and down once you can't twist it anymore?

Were you ever taught in school or have you learned since going to school what you were exactly pulling on and why pulling on it helped the body heal?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2021 08:03PM by John Rose.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 13, 2021 08:52PM

let me guess....

lymph?

Date: May 13, 2021 10:34PM

Hi John, there are so many different techniques. The simplest technique involves insertion only with no twisting. Yes there are techniques that involve twirling/twisting and up and down, but that's not the only way.

Books have been written explaining just how acupuncture heals the body. So yes, I have learned that

Date: May 13, 2021 10:34PM

So I had a consultation with Viktoras today.

Hearing about his wife was like hearing about Lou Corona. When Lou Corona was 21 and dying one night, he prayed to God to help him understand what made him that way. This light being who he thinks was Jesus entered his room, told him what to do and took Lou back to his childhood when he made a deathwish, because he was so abused that he wanted to die. Fast forward 12 years, Lou was dying at age 21 and principally he used eating contests to stuff his body to the point where he got so sick he was dying. Lou transformed his heart and mind and totally cleansed his body and was fine in 6 months.

SO with Viktoras' wife, she had a troubled childhood too with a lot of abuse and this made her suicidal. She hurt herself with alcoholism and bulimia. He said she had issues with perfectionism too. He said she had a lot of self hatred. He said she couldn't forgive her abusers.

Switch back to Lou Corona. So the first thing that the light being told Lou to do (besides abstaining from flesh, eat living food) was to forgive, love and bless everyone in his life that hurt him. Lou eventually learned to do that. And this was like a foundational part of his healing

VIktoras made it sound like this self loathing and inability to forgive others really ate her up. I didn't have time to get into the possibility of a virus, because he just kept focusing on her emotions. He said her son said that because of VIktoras, she lived longer. IT sounded like she was a self destructive person that would have died years earlier if not for Vik.

I can't argue with that. The mind and body are connected. If she had a suicidal streak, then a parasite or virus could more easily lodge in her body and wreak havoc.

Vik said a few times that she was Miss Perfect. In that case, maybe she turned down some treatments that could have saved her life but would leave their marks. We didn't get into all that, but I can only imagine.

Turns out Vik had his own bout with cancer a couple years ago and used systemic enzymes successfully to treat it, among other things. I asked how many he used...8 a day or so in his case. I said I heard some people have used like 40 a day and he said in older people, because of tissue thinning, that is not advisable because of potential for leaky gut.

Case closed for me. I am working on a cancer case right now and brainstorming.
I feel a little weird that it almost sounds like I am gossiping here. But I am not. I am trying to understand the raw vegan diet for cancer and it's fair to try to understand how a raw vegan leader's wife died of cancer. And now I can really separate getting cancer from treating cancer on the raw diet. Vik himself got cancer but he treated it successfully. And to treat it successfully, it's not just physical with diet and supplements and medical, but the emotional and mental state needs to be sound.

Date: May 14, 2021 02:12PM

Tai
Yes there are techniques that involve twirling/twisting and up and down, but that's not the only way.

Thanks Tai for taking the time to respond, but I'm curious as to whether you know exactly what those needles are pulling on and why pulling on it helps the body heal.

fresh
let me guess....

lymph?

Interesting guess fresh and even more interesting is this clue from one of my files...

X is the most pervasive, but perhaps least understood network of the human body.

Now the question is why does pulling on X help our body heal?

Tai, you're going to love my answer if you don't already know it, but I have a feeling you haven't heard this yet and I'm extremely interested if most acupuncturists understand this Piece of the Puzzle as it will help them know the best way to use this healing modality.

Date: May 14, 2021 04:25PM

fascia?

Date: May 14, 2021 04:27PM

By all means, John, please share.

In distal acupuncture treatment for pain, there is no pulling or twisting, generally speaking. The size of the needle including diameter and depth are what's key, and location, of course.

In local acupuncture for pain, a variety of techniques can be used, including what you mentioned and even just stimulating the handle of the needle without twisting it. Asians (Chinese and Korean) are known for aggressive manipulation. People are sometimes scared of acupuncture after having gone to those who believe in no pain no gain acupuncture. Some more hard core techniques involve threading. I have always been a gentle acupuncturist because I always give herbs and/or supplements, in combination and the combination is usually enough without resorting to aggressive techniques. Aggressive techniques can sometimes cause bad bruises but that's not the only side effect. Once in a while, someone who likes to insert long needles with strong manipulation might trigger a spasm and bend the needle, which can even be dangerous as it has to be carefully taken out.

Twisting isn't just twisting, although it can just be that. Intentional clockwise rotation can be tonification and intentional counterclockwise rotation can be sedation. That can be done on points that relate to organs, for example.

Going back to your statement John, with most of the cases I have treated, depth and precise location of the points are what's key, not the manipulation. If you choose the wrong point (i.e. wrong location), the manipulation is not going to magically make it work. Manipulation can also easily be overdone and end up causing side effects too.

There are so many techniques in acupuncture that don't even involve manipulation. There is also electro acupuncture and not without occasional side effects. There are also a lot of sophisticated machines from Russia that can stimulate points without needles.
That said, I would like to hear what you have to say John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2021 04:42PM by Tai.

Date: May 14, 2021 08:02PM

fresh
fascia?

We have a winner!!!

Date: May 14, 2021 08:10PM

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!!
1:09:35 Minute Video

Published on Mar 17, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia and even Pandemics. John explains that the Solution for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia and even Pandemics lies in understanding 1) the Real Cause of Disease and 2) How the World Works.

As always, John provides a very simple solution that not only Prevents and Reverses all of these so-called Contagious Dis-eases, but also Prevents and Reverses virtually all of the Dis-eases of Civilization.

Be sure to watch the very end of John’s Video where he shows Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs that Prove Vaccines NEVER Eradicated any of those so-called Contagious Dis-Eases that were mostly due to Poor Sanitation.

Videos and Books Mentioned in this Video:

What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

Norman Dodd Interview - Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]

All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars - [www.youtube.com]

21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

“Murder by Injection” by Eustace Mullins - [humanbeingsfirst.files.wordpress.com]

“Trust Us, We’re Experts” by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber

Related Videos: See Pinned Comment below.

[youtu.be]
53:16 MM
And when you look at our Systems, as I mentioned earlier in this Video, we have 10 Main Body Systems. The Immune System is Not any 1 of those 10. In order to be a Body System, they don’t overlap. You see, our Body is nothing but a Bunch of Cells and Cells form Tissues and Tissues form Organs and Organs and Tissues form Body Systems. More specifically, Groups of Cells that perform a specific function form Tissues, Types of Tissues that perform specific functions form Organs and then, Groups of Organs and Tissues that work together to perform specific functions form Body Systems. We’ve got 10 Body Systems - none of them overlap. The Immune System is Not any 1 of them, except when you look at our Immune System, that’s a big part of what we consider our Immune System - the Lymph System.

[youtu.be]
54:16 MM
So let’s go over those 10 Body Systems real quick. I went over them in my other Video, but we have, remember, a Bunch of Cells - 10 Body Systems - a Bunch of Cells - 2 Main Fluids. One Fluid is like the Kitchen - it’s Feeding us - that’s the Blood. The other is the Bathroom - it’s Cleaning us - it’s Protecting us. So that’s the biggest part of our Immune System is getting rid of the stuff that doesn’t belong there because that’s what’s Causing Most of our Diseases.

So here are 2 of those 10 Body Systems - the Circulatory System - the Blood - these are Delivery Trucks bringing Food to the Cells and then, we got Dump Trucks taking away the Waste Matter - that’s the Lymph System. So Delivery Trucks and Dump Trucks - these are 2 Body Systems.

Then we have a Bathroom for those 2 Systems - that’s our Renal System - that’s our Urinary System.

And then, we have 2 Main Kitchens - we have a Respiratory System - that’s for the Oxygen we breathe in with our Lungs. And then, we have a Digestive System.

So there’s 5 Body Systems right there.

Now our Body has to Communicate and there’s 2 main ways it goes about that. We have a Nervous System and I’m not going to go into detail on this right now, but I did in my other Videos - What is the Greatest Weapon Against Stress or The Greatest Weapon Against Stress and also What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? I’ve gone over both of those - the 10 Body Systems there, but we have #6 is our Nervous System [holding up 1 thumb] and we have our Endocrine Glands [holding up 1 thumb and 1 finger = 7]. Then we have an Integumentary System - that’s our Skin. Well heck, that’s part of our Defensive System too, isn’t it? You bet, like I was saying a while ago, that’s why I lead into this, our #1 Defense against everything is our Skin and that’s why you Never want to be Vaccinated because you’re bypassing our #1 Main Defense and we’re introducing things that don’t go through the normal channels - that’s what makes it so deadly. And, of course, we also have a Reproductive System and we also have a Musculoskeletal System.

[youtu.be]
56:11 MM
Now when I went over the Musculoskeletal System, what I didn’t go over in much detail is actually, probably the most pervasive and also the least understood System in our Whole Body and that’s the Fascia System. It’s the Network where our whole Body is like on a Scaffolding System. What we need to understand is when doctors go to school and they study Anatomy and Physiology or if you get a Degree in Physical Therapy and you go over the Fascia System, they spend 10 or 15 minutes and that’s about it. When you look at all the Anatomy Books, you see the Bones and the Muscles and the Ligaments and the Tendons, but you don’t see the Structure, the Framework - that everything connects together. This is a very important part of the System.

I’m going to do a separate video on this alone talking more about this System because we need to understand how it works and how it plays into how our Body could be Damaged and Not able to Communicate because those Layers of Fascia get sticky and that’s where the Nerves are going through. And a lot of times when the Body can’t Communicate it’s because our Fascia System has gotten De-Hydrated and Sticky and we’re Stiff - we can’t move because we don’t keep using what we’re supposed to use. You don’t use it you lose it - very, very important. 57:25 MM

[youtu.be]
57:25 MM
In fact, I will tell you a little bit more about it now because I think this is fascinating because it explains how Acupuncture works. Now some of you guys may be familiar with the last Olympics when Michael Phelps won all those Gold Records in Swimming. You may have seen those Round Circles on his back. I never saw those - I didn’t pay much attention to the Olympics, but they showed pictures in several of the videos I watched and a lot of people remember seeing those and a lot of people even know what it is. They were using an ancient technique called Chinese Fire Cupping or Chinese Hot Cupping. But now, they’ve modernized it and they’ve got equipment that can increase the Pressure by a factor of 10. But they’ve looked at what happens when we do this on MRIs and they find that it actually adds space into our Fascia System and, again, space is what’s needed to make sure things flow, especially our Nerves.

Now the most fascinating things I found about this was a better understanding how Acupuncture works and it’s interesting - the story I heard was a woman, a Harvard Medical Doctor, had one of her patients say, ask her whether or not Acupuncture could be beneficial for Chronic Pain. And unlike most doctors she admitted, well, I don’t know anything about it and I’m not going to tell you to don’t do it because I don’t know and I drive by this College, Acupuncture College every day when I come home from work and I’m going to stop off there and take some classes. And she was telling about how she was doing the Acupuncture and would stick the needle in and then, you’re supposed to turn the needle and once you do that, next thing you know you can’t turn it anymore. And she thought, well, I can understand sticking in my Muscle, the Muscle’s grabbing on to it and not letting it move, but what about sticking it right here [wrist]? There’s No Muscles in there - what’s going on?

Well, they actually got into this and they found out by looking into the Body when they were doing this that it’s the Connective Tissues that are grabbing a hold of that needle just like, and when they start rotating it, it’s just like the way spaghetti wraps around a fork. So what the Acupuncturist does - they stick the needle in there, they rotate it, they allow the Connective Tissue to hang on to it, then they pull it up and down.

Now what they’re doing when they do this is they are Decompressing our Connective Tissue - they’re tying right into our Connective Tissue - they’re pulling on it and helping create space in between there to make sure that Nerves and things can flow in between there because that’s what’s happening.

You see, our Fascia System - it’s like a Scaffolding System. Imagine the Spider Man and then, imagine that Webbing that you see on the outside - it goes everywhere inside too and that’s exactly what it’s like. If we are 70% Water, what’s keeping all of the Water from settling down by my feet?

Well, they’re all in Sections, right? Our Bones have Water in it. Our Muscles have Water in it. Even Fat has a little Water in it. But we have to have a better understanding of how these Organs are created. We got different types of Cells, remember. We got Cells that are designated as Liver Cells and Lung Cells and they know right where to go into the Body into the Scaffolding. And if we took an Orange and we peeled the Orange, that white pithy part is what we actually see when we cut open a cadaver. But then, the doctors come in and they scrap all the Connective Tissue away, which explains why so many people suffer with repairing after Surgery because they tear away all the Structure that holds everything together.

So when we look at an Organ and say like a Kidney or whatever and we look at it being like an Orange and peel the Orange out, you got the white pithy part on the outside, then you cut into it and take out a section, that’s exactly what our Fascia System is like inside of our Body. There’s these little bitty pockets that hold everything in place.

So it’s important to understand that because a lot of our Pain can be reflected throughout our Fascia System. In fact, every Injury you’ve ever had is still recorded in that System and can be affecting you in other ways and what started as a Mistake with your Ankles created the Knee Pain and then, finally, the Back Pain. So where the Pain is at is not always where the Problem is at.

So we have to understand how important it is to keep this System working and when I was doing my research on this recently, it’s relatively new - it’s about the last 5 to 10 years they’ve really been looking into this, but the Yoga Industry has really embraced this because it explains that you don’t want to Stretch Joints by themselves - you want to Stretch Multiple Joints at the same time. And you want to think of let’s say like when you do a Downward Dog in Yoga where if I was standing like this, I’m going to stand, does this make any sense, these are my Hands and these are my Feet and, you know, the Downward Dog. Google that if you don’t know what that means. And what you’re doing when you do a Stretch like that, you’re Stretching about 17 Muscles all the way from the Back of the Neck all the way down to your Ankles. And when you do that, now you’re Stretching the Whole System at one time.

Again, I’ll go into a little more detail in this, but it’s important to understand because we’ve got dozens of Horses up there. To be Healthy we got to make sure that every one of them are Strong - we have to identify the Weak Ones and if our Fascia System is Weak, then our Communication System might now be working.

Remember, 10 Body Systems. It’s Not that Complicated and the Immune System does Not exist because there are different parts of different Bodies. I already mentioned our Integumentary System - our Skin is part of our Defense System, so to call it an Immune System is a Misnomer. And remember, it didn’t exist until the Mid-80s to try to be part of the Lies about HIV Causing AIDS or your Immune System is lowered. There is No such thing as an Immune System.

How about our Eyes? That’s part of our Nervous System. We have a Retina, a Brain and a Spinal Column - that’s part of our Central Nervous System. First line of Defense for me is my Eyes. Even my Nose can help me. Even my Taste Buds can help me - spit something out that’s Not Good. We have a lot of parts that could be part of our Immune System, right?

So to say we have an Immune System and that we could be Immune to something is a Misnomer. What we have is more like a Defensive System and of our Defenses, most of it is a Clean Up Crew. 1:03:37 MM

Date: May 14, 2021 11:34PM

JR...

Fascinating. Explains those repeating pain areas when certain diet mistakes are made

And interesting that tai connected with V

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 14, 2021 11:37PM

fresh

let me guess....

lymph?

fresh

fascia?

Yes, Fresh, thanks for the confirmation on the importance of exercising for the lymph system and exercising/stretching for the Fascia.

I'm not into getting massages, but I do rebounding every day for lymph and a movement class twice a week that, among other benefits, removes the fascia we accumulate.

Date: May 14, 2021 11:49PM

Thanks, John - I'm listening to the video now, especially about the fascia.

Here's the 5-minute video that introduced me to the Fascia issue a few years ago at a workshop at my library about a type of exercise/movement modality that I've been doing for two years now.

Gil Hedley: Fascia and stretching: The Fuzz Speech

[www.youtube.com]

Here, Gil Hedley, Ph.D., of [www.gilhedley.com] gives a lesson on the importance of movement and stretching to maintain the sliding properties of tissues in the body, as well as the value of bodywork modalities and yoga when movement potential has become inhibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2021 11:51PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 15, 2021 12:42AM

Thanks Jen for The Fuzz Speech Video...

Here's a snippet from my "Acupuncture" file...

[www.youtube.com]
The Science of Stretch (w/ Dr. Helene Langevin, Harvard Medical School and Brigham Women’s Hospital)
25:42 Minute Video

Nov 9, 2017
Conversations That Matter, with Stuart McNish
15.1K subscribers
Okay, stretch and hold and hold and hold.

What happens when you stretch? What exactly are you stretching? Is it your muscle or is it your connective tissue?

Connective tissue or fascia – as it is also known as – is what holds us together. It is a net that suspends your organs: a high-tech adhesive that holds your cells in place while relaying messages between them.

The network is so extensive and ubiquitous that if you were to lose every organ, muscle, bone, nerve and blood vessel, your body would still retain its shape.

So what happens when you don’t stretch and when you do stretch, how long should it be?

These questions lead to a decades-long research project into acupuncture and stretch.

It started when our guest Dr. Helene Langevin of the Harvard Medical School, Brigham Women’s Hospital questioned why acupuncture needles grab. What are they grasping and how long should the treatment last?

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
1:51 MM
Stuart McNish: You have focused on the Science of Stretch. What exactly is the Science of Stretch?

Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, we’re in the process of finding out really. Stretching is something we do all the time, right, and Animals Stretch, right, your dog Stretches when it gets up in the morning and yawns and Stretches and babies Stretch and people Stretch, you know, because it feels good to Stretch. But beyond feeling good, what happens when we Stretch? We know actually not that much about that. Is it important to Stretch? How much? How often should we do it? And then, importantly, do bad things happen when you don’t Stretch? If there’s a part of your Body that you’re Not moving for some reason, either because it hurts to move or you can’t move it for some reason or you’re in a splint or something or, you know, there are a variety of reasons. Your posture, for example, some people who are in a habit of posture find that they cannot move their Body out of that posture because they’re been in that posture for so long. So we’re really interested in both the Effects of Stretching and the Effects of Not Stretching. 3:04 MM

JR Comment: Everything in our Body is surrounded and supported by our Fascia System, especially our Nerves and over time our Fascia System becomes Dehydrated, Rigid and Compresses our Muscles and especially our Nerves.

[youtu.be]
3:04 MM
Stuart McNish: When I think of Stretching, I’ve always in my, you know, entire life thought, oh, I’m Stretching my Muscles, but you saying that’s not all we’re Stretching. [Right] It comes down to this Connective Tissue. Let’s, first of all, define what Connective Tissue is and what its role in the Body is and then, why it’s so important that we Stretch that Connective Tissue.

Dr. Helene Langevin: Right, so Muscles, we start from Muscles because Muscles are exactly what you’re saying - we think we’re Stretching our Muscles. Muscles are surrounded by an envelope of Connective Tissue, not only around the Muscle, but also inside the Muscle. Every single little Muscle Fiber has a little mini envelope of Connective Tissue around it. So the whole Muscle is invested in this Multi-Dimensional Tube of Connective Tissue, so that’s one thing. But the Connective Tissue doesn’t stop there it goes in between each Muscle, so it transmits the Force from one Muscle to the Muscle next to it. We used to think that the Force that a Muscle exerts pulls on a Tendon and that pulls on the Bone, well, that’s actually not the case. There’s some really elegant recent research that’s shown that a large component of the Force goes Laterally to the Connective Tissue around it and then, to the Muscles next door. It’s distributed throughout the Limb very interestingly. And then, the Connective Tissue doesn’t just stop at the Musculoskeletal System, which is what I’ve just described, that’s the Musculoskeletal type component. It surrounds every single other part of the Body, including veins, arteries, nerves, lymphatic vessels, then it goes inside of Organs - your Heart, your Liver, your Lungs, your Kidneys, every single Organ of your Body has what we call a Matrix of Connective Tissue. It’s the scaffold - it’s what makes the shape of whatever Body part you’re looking at. And it’s a common denominator through the entire Body. I mean, I find this mind blowing. It’s really everywhere. 5:04 MM

[youtu.be]
5:28 MM
Stuart McNish: What happens without the Connective Tissue?

Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, the Body would Not be held together at all. I mean, it would just be these kind of disconnected Organs and things that wouldn’t possibly work together. So the thing that is intriguing to me is why have we not seen it so far? Why? You dissect your cadaver in Medical School. You cut the Connective Tissue to get to the important things that you’re supposed to be looking at, the veins, the arteries, the whatever. The Connective Tissue, literally, was ignored. It was this kind of gray stuff that - [Stuart McNish: you got out of the way] - you just cut through it. And sadly, that’s also what happens during Surgey.

So this Connective Tissue is, literally, cut to get to the Organs and I have to say that’s changing. A lot of Surgeons now are paying attention to what they call Fascia, which are the, sort of, Layers of Connective Tissue trying not to disrupt them too much because they realized this is a new understanding now in Surgery that the Fascial Planes - the Integrity of the Fascial Planes is important in the recovery process. 6:37 MM

[youtu.be]
7:06 MM
Dr. Helene Langevin: But when you start paying attention to it, you start seeing the Layers and the Layers are organized. They’re not, they’re not just kind of three-dimensional Mesh [SM: they’re not random] No, there’s organization to it, there’s a Polarity to it, a directionality to the Fibers and we know they’re kind of Woven, but they’re different specific angles that these Connective Tissue Planes take and then, they crisscross very interesting and create these Planes where you can Stretch in one direction or another either against the direction of the Fibers or towards them. This whole Science is beginning to emerge to understand that. 7:45 MM

JR Comment: One of the biggest disadvantages of using Laparoscopic Surgery is that “The surgical field is converted to a two-dimensional image on a monitor” and Fascial Planes are three-dimensional!

7:45 MM
Stuart McNish: So you had your introduction to Connective Tissue when, as I understand it, you had patients asking whether or not Acupuncture might be, you know, an Alternative Therapy for Chronic Pain [HL: Yep] and rather than say I don’t know anything about Acupuncture stay away from it you decided to go to study Acupuncture. [HL: I was curious. I mean] But isn’t that how great discoveries are made? 8:13 MM

[youtu.be]
8:13 MM
Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, I think curiosity is really the #1 ingredient in Science, you just wonder and that’s what happened. And then, I took a part time class, just in the evening. It was at a School of Acupuncture that was very close to where I was practicing and I took a couple of classes and then, they would say you have to Insert the Needle and then, you have to Twist the Needle and I kept finding that the Needle was, I was feeling something as I was Rotating the Needle and I would ask, what’s this Cause. It feels like the Tissue was grabbing the Needle and manipulating it became more difficult over time - there was more resistance. 8:54 MM

[youtu.be]
9:44 MM
Stuart McNish: Where did that research take you and what did we learn from it?

Dr. Helene Langevin: Well, right now we first started wondering what happens exactly when you Twist a Needle. There was an Increase in Force. We could record that. Then we say, what’s Causing this Increase in Force? We did some Experiments that showed that it was actually the Connective Tissue winding around the Needle like spaghetti around a fork. It’s like Twisting and then, gradually the Needle, the Collagen was getting caught, stuck, and then, when you would start to move the Needle up and down, you were essentially pulling on the Tissue using the Needle. 10:19 MM

[youtu.be]
22:54 MM
Dr. Helene Langevin: We are trying to, Integrative Medicine, I think as a whole, is trying to really focus on Non-Pharmaceutical Solutions or Adjuncts or Alternatives or Complimentary Treatments, you know, there’s a whole spectrum, right? You don’t want to say Medicines are Bad or Drugs are Bad, but let’s see if there can be other options for people, especially, well, at all stages of their journey. Before they get, you know, maybe preventive, maybe once somebody starts to get Pain, to try to prevent them having to take strong Medicines. But then if they are Addicted, try to help them reduce and stop altogether and then, prevent the Pain from coming back. 23:38 MM

JR Comment: As long as you don’t know the Cause, all you can do is focus on Treatments when the ONLY Solution lies in Changing our Lifestyle Choices. Mainstream Medicine claims to be the ONLY Treatment and there are Complimentary Treatments that can assist what they do and there are Alternative Treatments that are dangerous and should NOT be used.

[www.youtube.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...see “Fascia” file...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 15, 2021 04:36AM

Tai thanks so much for posting your information about Youkta, Lou and Viktoras.

This is not gossip in any way but merely experience.

I read my first book from Vik when I was 19 which launched me into this whole "alternative" health field.

Personally at this point, I think health and longevity for humans is far more than just diet, though if it makes you FEEL healthy emotionally, it is beneficial.

Anita Moorjani has demonstrated that she got rid of stage 4 cancer in a matter of days with mind alone. Most will not be able t do this because of conditioning.

I have been reading the "Master Key System" book and it's all about the mind and emotions, not so much the diet and they elude to longevity and eventual physical immortality which Vik was all about.

fresh better watch his emotions and constant judgemental put downs...

I believe the Truth is somewhere between the two...

Date: May 15, 2021 02:29PM

Tai, why are 85 percent of all Cancers "Carcinomas"?

If you don't know why, then you really don't understand the Dis-Ease Process.

Here is a snippet from my "Cancer & Epithelial Cells" file...

Cancers of the epithelial cells are called "carcinomas" and make up about 85 percent of all cancers.

Here are a couple of my videos that might be of help for you...

What Should You Do When Your Cancer Treatments Stop Working?
29:04 Minute Video

Published on Aug 6, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at What You Should Do When Your Cancer Treatments Stop Working. John also explains how we’re being Socially Engineered to think that Disease is an Entity and that we’re being attacked and that we need to ask our doctor whenever we get Sick and that somehow Poisons are supposed to make a Sick person Healthy when we already know that Poisons are going to make a Healthy person Sick. As always, John also offers simple Solutions so that we will know what to do before we get Sick and what to do if we do get Sick.

The Greatest Weapon Against Stress
29:09 Minute Video

Published on Mar 23, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Stress, Coping Strategies and Adaptogens with an emphasis on the Greatest Weapon Against Stress. In order to evaluate Stress and make it simple to understand, John has grouped Stress into 8 Groups of Twos, has taken 400 to 600 Coping Strategies and grouped them into 4 Main Groups and then, looks at 8 of the top Adaptogens, which are Herbs and Supplements that help the body Adapt to Stress - be it Environmental, Physical or Emotional. John also identifies our #1 Stressor and the 2 best ways to be Proactive.

Date: May 15, 2021 02:44PM

Tai, I've transcribed this video in its entirety and you'll want to pay close attention to how our Body is like a Chariot being pulled by dozens of horses and our 10 Body Systems are some of those horses along with our 2 Groups of Needs. Remember, I also explain these 10 Body Systems in my 59:17 Minute Video - What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans?

The Greatest Weapon Against Stress
29:09 Minute Video

Published on Mar 23, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Stress, Coping Strategies and Adaptogens with an emphasis on the Greatest Weapon Against Stress. In order to evaluate Stress and make it simple to understand, John has grouped Stress into 8 Groups of Twos, has taken 400 to 600 Coping Strategies and grouped them into 4 Main Groups and then, looks at 8 of the top Adaptogens, which are Herbs and Supplements that help the body Adapt to Stress - be it Environmental, Physical or Emotional. John also identifies our #1 Stressor and the 2 best ways to be Proactive.

Related Videos:

Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Diet - Change Your World!!! - [www.youtube.com]

3 Ways Our Liver Detoxifies Our Body - [www.youtube.com]

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00294 - 29:38 made 3-22-19:

“The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” -William James

John Rose - Think about that, my friends, we can Change our Thoughts and we can Change our World. We have the ability to choose one thought over another. We have to understand how profound that is. As Abraham Lincoln once said, “We’re just about as happy as we make up our minds to be.” So much of our Stress is self-inflicted through our Thoughts and our Emotions and our Perceptions, which then, of course, lead to our Behaviors.

So in this Video, I’m going to take a closer look at Stress, I’m going to take a closer look at some Coping Mechanisms, I’m going to take a look at the 2 best ways to be Proactive and, of course, I’m going to take a quick look at some Adaptogens we can use to help us in this Stressful World we live in.

Nowadays, Stress is a four letter word. It sued to not be so bad. In fact, Stress used to serve a purpose. Back in those days when we had what they called a “Golden Age” Stress used a vital purpose because when Stress kicks in, when we’re exposed to a Stressful Situation, 4 of our 10 Body Systems Shut Down so the other 5 can Kick In.

So one of the very first things we have to understand about Stress is to look at what Stress is doing to us and then, look at the different types of Stress we have so we can choose the best Coping Mechanisms.

So what happens when we are in a Stressful Situation?

10 Body Systems, folks, our Body is nothing but a Bunch of Cells and 10 Body Systems. Cells form Tissues, Tissues form Organs, Tissues and Organs form Body Systems. More specifically, a Group of Cells that perform Specific Functions form Tissues, Types of Tissues with Specific Functions form Organs and then, Groups of Organs and Tissues that work together that provide a Specific Function form Body Systems - 10 Body Systems. When Stress Kicks In, our Autonomic Nervous System is made up of the Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic, the Parasympathetic System Shuts Down 4 Body Systems, the Rest and Digest Systems, so the other can Kick In, the Sympathetic System Kicks In the other 5, the Fight or Flight response.

Now we have to understand that because so many of us choose the Worst possible Coping Mechanism possible - we turn to Food. The last thing we should do when we’re Stressed is to Eat. We should Never Eat Food when we’re Stressed even if it’s the Best of Foods because those 4 Body Systems that are dealing with Resting and Digesting have Shut Down. And yet, how many people turn to Food when they become Stressed only to compound their Stress?

So it’s important to understand what’s happening to us when we become Stressed. We want to understand that we want to be Proactive instead of Reactive. And one way I like to look at things is I always Group things in as many different ways as I can and when it comes to Stress, I have 8 maybe 9 ways I can Group Stress, probably won’t go into 1 of those, but there’s 8 main ways we can look at Stress in Groups of 2s.

There’s Positive Stress and Negative Stress and what’s important is we want to be Proactive when it comes to Stress and when we understand how to be Proactive, we can actually turn what would be a Negative Stress into a Positive Stress if we can Change our Perceptions and acquire New Coping Skills.

So, once again, let’s look at it as Positive Stress and Negative Stress the main difference between these two is that Positive Stress is Perceived as Within our Coping Abilities, whereas, Negative Stress is Perceived as Outside of our Coping Abilities. So if we acquire New Coping Skills, if we Change our Perceptions, we can Change our Lives, we can turn a Negative Stress into a Positive Stress.

With Positive Stress we’re Motivated, our Energy is focused, it’s always only Short-term, it Feels Exciting, it increases or Improves our Performance. But Negative Stress causes Anxiety or concern, is not only Short-term but it can be Long-term also, it Feels, it doesn’t Feel Exciting, it Feels Exhausting, it Feels Unpleasant, it doesn’t Improve Performance, it Decreases Performance and it leads to Mental and Physical and Emotional and Spiritual Problems and the key here is it can be Short-term or Long-term.

So when we look at Stress, we got Positive and Negative, we have Short-term and Long-term, we have Acute and Chronic, we have Within our Control and Outside of our Control that we want to be Proactive about the things that are Within our Control, but we can also be Proactive about the things that are Outside of our Control by learning how to take a Negative Stress and turning it into a Positive Stress. How? Well, by Changing our Perceptions - acquiring New Coping Skills.

So in addition to looking at those ways we can look at Stress, we can also say that, again, Stress can either be Proactive or Reactive. The 2 main ways we want to be Proactive is #1 - Eliminate the #1 Stressor on this Planet, which, of course, ties into the Fall of Mankind - that is our #1 Stressor. Before the Fall of Mankind, as I mentioned moments ago, when we had a Golden Age, almost all Stress served a valuable purpose because it helped run away from that lion or fight that foe we needed to fight or whatever the case might be. But now, we’re surrounded by Stress every time we turn around and the best way to deal with all of the Stressors in our lives is to look at 2 Groups of Needs.

Now I did a Video a while back explaining the Sources of Stress and that’s 1 of the 8 ways we can Group Stress - there’s 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy and Stress comes whenever we don’t Satisfy those Needs. So the best way to deal with all of the Stressors in our life is to make sure we’re Satisfying all of our Needs, especially the Right Food because Eating the Wrong Food is our #1 Stressor. It’s what creates all of the other Stress because it Changes our Mentality - it creates the Stressful World we live in. That’s why I always emphasis so much that we have to go Upstream when we deal with our Problems, but that’s where these 2 Groups of Needs come into play. When we go Upstream, we deal with those 12 Essential Needs. Going Downstream we deal with those 2 Additional Temporary Needs where Stress can not only be Short-term - it can be Long-term - it can become Chronic and this is important because now our Body is Damaged and now we can use things like Adaptogens to help us Cope with and deal with the Stress in our lives.

So we also have Internal and External Stressors and the main way I can Group Stress into Groups of 2s is when we look at the Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic Nervous System.

Remember, 10 Body Systems, folks, 1 Body System Shuts 4 Down, that’s what the Parasympathetic System does, the Sympathetic System Kicks In the other 5.

So let’s take a look at our Body Systems, again, a Bunch of Cells and 10 Main Body Systems. The first 2 Body Systems we need to look at is when I would say our Body is nothing but a Bunch of Cells and 2 Main Fluids. Those 2 Main Fluids come from 2 of those Body Systems - the Circulatory System and the Lymph System. So think of these 2 Systems as Trucks - one is a Delivery Truck - it’s the Blood - it’s bringing in the Food - the other is the Dump Truck - the Garbage Truck - it’s taking away the Waste Matter.

So let’s make this simple and why are we doing all of this? Why am I doing this Video?

Because my mission in life is to help reduce the Stress in your lives - help eliminate the Original Cause of all the Stress that created all of this, which goes back to the Fall of Mankind - the Eating of the Wrong Food.

So what we have to do, because we have become Damaged, we have to look at ourselves as a Chariot being pulled by dozens of horses. We’ve got to evaluate all of those horses up there and make sure they’re as strong as possible and we have to address the weak horses because all of the other horses will slow down based on the weak horse.

So when you’re trying to Heal yourself, you’ve got to Satisfy these 2 Groups of Needs, but then, you have to evaluate those horses that are pulling your Chariot. Do you have any weak horses?

Well, where do those horses come from?

Well, they come from our Needs - #1. One of those horses might be your Sleep Horse. Are you getting adequate Sleep? If your Sleep Horse is weak, you’ll Never going to Heal because we Heal when we Sleep. Other horses that can become weak up there would be any type of Damage we have - any Organs or Body Systems that have become Damaged.

So again, we start off with the 2 Main Body Systems - the Blood and the Lymph System - the Kitchen and the Bathroom - the Circulatory System and the Lymph System and then we have a Main Bathroom for that - that’s the Renal System or the Urinary System.

Now we have 2 Main Kitchens in the Body relative to these Body Systems - the Respiratory System - that’s where the Lungs give the Blood some Oxygen and the Cells get rid of their Carbon Dioxide and it goes back to the Blood and out the Lungs they go. And then we have our Digestive System and our Digestive System, if we look at our Digestive System, our Mouth is like a Blender, the Stomach is like a Juicer, our Small Intestines, I like to think of our Small Intestines is like a Warehouse so the Blood can come along and grab the Food and take it to the Liver, which is a combination of a Kitchen and a Bathroom. The first thing the Blood does when it goes to the Liver it finishes the processing if it needs to and then, it distributes what the Body needs and stores the rest, so I like to think of the Liver as a Pantry in that respect, but it’s also a Bathroom.

10:32 MM
I did a Video; I’ll put a link down below, on 3 Ways the Liver Cleanse the Body. One is by Filtering the Blood, so that’s part of what the Liver is doing as far as the Bathroom goes.

And then, we have the Large Intestines, which is the Main Bathroom for our Digestive System because we eat and we have to Eliminate. But the Large Intestines is also partly a Kitchen, just like the Lymph System, even though it’s mainly a Bathroom, it too is partly a Kitchen - it can absorb things in it also.

So we have the 2 Delivery Systems - the Garbage Trucks and the Delivery Trucks, we have the Main Bathroom - the Urinary System, we have 2 Main Kitchens - our Digestive System and the Respiratory System, then we have to Communicate, so that’s where our Endocrine System comes into play and our Nervous System. Then we also have an Integumentary System - that’s our Skin - that’s important because our Body has to Communicate, right? What does our Skin do? It converts the Sunshine, takes the Cholesterol and converts it into Vitamin D, which is really a Hormone. Again, that’s part of our Communication System. Then we have the Musculoskeletal System and the Reproductive System.

Let’s go back to the Nervous System for a moment because we have to understand the Art of Healing. If we’re Satisfying all of our Needs, taking a Solid Food Vacation, we’re doing everything we’re supposed to, we’re Supporting the Organs of Elimination, but you’re still Not Feeling Good or you’re just adopting a Species Specific Diet and you’re still Not Feeling Good, it’s because your Body might be Damaged somehow. So we have to look at how all of these Body Systems work. The Nervous System could be causing a lot of problems because the Body has to Communicate.

Now we have a Central Nervous System and a Peripheral Nervous System. The Central Nervous System is simple - the Retina - the Brain - the Spinal Cord. Peripheral Nervous System - we have the Voluntary System and the Involuntary System - the Somatic Nervous System and the Autonomic Nervous System. We already briefly talked about the Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic - they work with each other - we can become Sympathetic Dominate or Parasympathetic Dominate and our whole System is going to function based on which System is Dominate.

Now remember just to drive home this point that the Parasympathetic System is our Rest and Digest System - it Shuts Down under Stress. Please don’t Eat when you’re Stressed. You got to figure out what to do and we’ll talk about that in a moment.

[youtu.be]
12:47 MM
So now let’s go back to the Autonomic Nervous System because there’s the Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic, which play into each other, but there’s another part of our Autonomic Nervous System that’s independent and it’s called the Enteric Nervous System and it’s embedded in the lining membrane of our Digestive System all the way from our Esophagus down to our Anus and it’s considered our Second Brain because it makes use of 30 Neurotransmitters, things like Serotonin, Dopamine and Acetylcholine. In fact, 90% of our Serotonin is made in our Gut, in the Enteric Nervous System. 50% of our Dopamine is made within our Enteric Nervous System that’s embedded in the lining of our Digestive System.

So this is really important, folks, because if the Gut is tight and is Not Happy, the Mind is going to be tight and it’s Not going to be Happy and it works back and forth. That’s why the greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. It’s such a Big Piece of the Puzzle.

So when you look at all of our Coping Mechanisms, Psychologists and Researchers have come up with anywhere between 400 to 600 Coping Strategies and all of those can be broken down into 4 Main Groups. To apply a Coping Strategy we can Change our Thoughts, our Behavior, our Perceptions and our Emotions. So there are all sorts of ways to do that. One of the best ways, obviously, to deal with Stress is to Satisfy your Needs. Again, this is why the first thing we have to do, we want to be Proactive, is Remove the #1 Stressor by Eating the Diet we’re Designed to Eat - our Species Specific Diet. That’s going to allow you to handle all of the other Stressors in your life so much better because the best Defense Against Stress is to have a Strong Body. We want to make sure all of those horses carrying our Chariot are Strong Horses. We have to address the Weak Horses and Support those Weak Horses

So what do you do for Stress?

What’s your Coping Mechanism?

A lot depends on our Personality, interestingly. I’ve done a dozen Videos on a Personality Test called Personalysis. Different Personalities go through life differently and will be more Motivated to do different things. Reds, for example, have more Physical Energy, so they’d much rather come out and Exercise to burn off that Stress. The High Blues that are more Thinkers would prefer to use Meditation or some Breathing Exercises or Relaxation Techniques because we know we can Change the System from Sympathetic back to Parasympathetic System through Meditation through Deep Breathing through Relaxation Techniques.

And, of course, one of the best things to is Exercise. Think about it - you’re Stressed out - 4 Systems Shut Down so 5 Systems Kick In - you got to haul ass - run away from that lion. Well, in today’s World, we’re Not running away from anything. So if you have a Stressful day, don’t come home and self-medicate with Food or Alcohol. Get out there and Exercise. You got to do that anyway. It’s the best way to deal with Stress is to be with Nature.

And for me just to be out in Nature in itself helps me deal with my #1 Stressor, which is Noise Pollution. Being an Empath I’m hypersensitive to Sound. That’s why I have to come out here and escape into Nature into the Woods and I don’t have to be Exercising to benefit from being out in Nature, especially being a High Blue - I’m a Nature Lover to begin with. But when I come out here, I come out here for the Peace and Quiet to get away from the Noises of a Big City Life.

So we want to Choose a Coping Mechanism that falls in line with our own Personality. I don’t have to tell you anything. You just find something that you like and that you do and it’s best to find something you’ve got to do anyway. We’ve got to Move our Body every day. We’ve got to have Positive Thoughts. We’ve got to have Positive Emotions.

So we can Change our Thoughts, we can Change our Feelings, we can Change our Perceptions - that’s #1 right there, folks, because when you look at our Perceptions, remember, the difference between Positive Stress and Negative Stress is how are we Perceiving it. Are we Perceiving it as Within our Coping Abilities? Do we have the Skills to handle that or do we know we don’t, so it’s going to cause Stress and now we’re Negative?

And, again, the best way to deal with this is to simply Change our Perceptions. Again, I love that quote by Abraham Lincoln, “We’re just about as happy as we make up our minds to be.” We’ve got to Change our Attitudes and our Perceptions. We can look at the lighter sides of things. You can find Humor in everything you can and don’t wait till you have a Stressful Situation to find Humor in it. Develop that Attitude where every time you look at something you try to find Humor in it so that when you do encounter a Stressful Situation, you’ll automatically go to something that will keep you from making a Negative Stress more Negative and, in fact, you can turn it around and make it Positive because when you make a Negative Stress Positive, you can use it to Motivate and focus your Energy and allow you to accomplish something better.

But remember, of the 2 ways, the best ways to be Proactive, the best way is to avoid those Problems. Be prepared, plan for any type of Stressful Situations in advance if you can. But the best way is to simply build the best Body you can. Understand that we’ve got dozens of horses out there pulling our Chariot - they have to do with our Needs - they have to do with our Body being Damaged. It’s up to you to find out what Organs are Damaged.

If your Adrenals are Damaged, we can have Hyper or Hypo Conditions. It’s interesting when you look at the Disease Names our so-called Experts give these Conditions. When I was doing some research on this recently, I was looking at all of the ways that our Magician Doctors confuse us by Naming the Symptoms. I came up with 5 Main Names that have to do with being Hyper. Now let me emphasize this point right here, when we Agitate Systems, they become Hyper at first, they produce too much Hormones, but then, Hyper always turns to Hypo and now we produce too little.

So there’s Hyper Conditions and Hypo Conditions and I went back through and I looked at all of the different names that our Medical Systems have used to describe these Symptoms. I came up with Names for the Hyper and get this, 15 for Hypo. All sorts of ways you can call something - you’re Hypoadrenalism - you’re Hypocortisolism. So it can be a Hyper or Hypo Organ - So it can be a Hyper or Hypo Hormone and then, there’s all sorts of combinations they can mix together. They can even name your darn Symptom after the doctor who came up with it, so you got Addison’s Disease if it’s Hypo and Cushing’s Disease if it’s Hyper. And when you look at the main Causes of both of these, it ties back into 3 main things. One happens to be Steroid Medications and, of course, the big one is our own Body’s Waste Matter.

19:54 MM
So we have Internal Stressors and External Stressors. We have Mind Stress, Body Stress, but we have Situational Stress. And when most people think of Stress, I think that’s kind of where most people are at thinking the Situations that create Stress. And what’s Stressful for one person might not be Stressful for another for many different reasons. Not only do we all Perceive the World differently, but we also have different Triggers. Some people can be Trigger by something that won’t Trigger anybody else because it reminds them of a Stressful Event in their past and it Kicks In that Mentality and they go right into the Sympathetic Mode and Logic goes right out the window, right? I call that Amygdalosis we have an Emotional Reaction before we have a chance to think about it Intellectually.

But we can be Proactive when it comes to Stress, my friends. Again, it’s either Positive or Negative. We can be Proactive or Reactive. Now I did a Video, I’ll put a link down below to Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People and Proactive versus Reactive is 1 of his things Highly Effective People do. And, of course, in my Video, I pointed out that the problem that we have is that most of us don’t know that most of the things we can be Proactive about, we can be Proactive about. We’ve been told they’re Outside of our Control.

So it’s important to be Proactive and Reactive to know that there are Problems that are Within our Control and Outside of our Control. There is Stress that’s Within our Control and Outside of our Control. And, once again, so much of our Stress is self-induced through our Negative Thoughts and our Negative Feelings, our Negative Emotions and that reminds me of one of my favorite quotes by Mark Twain, “I’m an old man with many problems, most of which have never happened.”

So we have the ability to choose one thought over another - we have the ability to be Proactive and Satisfy all of our Needs and remember, there’s 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy. If we don’t Satisfy any 1 of those 2 Groups, we can become Stressed.

But there’s Stress everywhere you turn, isn’t there?

There’s Noise Pollution, there’s the Environment, there are the Poisons we’re subjected to at the Grocery Store, at the doctor’s office, inside the hospital and remember, it begins with Hyper and then, ends with Hypo.

So in addition to these Coping Basic Mechanisms that we can use, simple things to Change our Thoughts, our Behavior, our Perceptions and our Emotions, those are the 4 main things we can Change, in addition to doing those we can also use certain Herbs and Supplements that are known as Adaptogens.

Now these Adaptogens are known to help balance out our Systems. If they are too Hyper, they can be Calming. If they’re Hypo, if they’re Not produce enough, they can be Stimulating.

So when we look at the Adaptogen that are Stimulating, for example, we have Astragalus, we have Ginseng, we have Licorice and also Rhodiola.

Now interesting thing about the Licorice - it doesn’t whip your Adrenals into a frenzy to make more Cortisol - it has natural occurring Cortisol in it.

So we can do those things if we have a Hypo and we need more Stimulation.

But then, if it’s Hyper and we need to be Calmed, we can go to, how do you pronounce that word again, Ashwagandha, then the Mushrooms work - the Cordyceps. Let’s see, what else do we have here along those lines? We also have, there’s 2 more that I was thinking of in addition to the Mushrooms - one is called Tulsi - that’s the Holy Basil and the other is Schisandra. Now the Ashwagandha that actually does both.

So there are Herbs we can take if we have these Conditions, but remember, this is when we’re Applying the Art. The #1 way to deal with Stress is to be more Problem-focused in our Strategies. We have to understand what’s causing our Stressors and what is the #1 Stressor and what’s the easiest way to turn a Negative Stressor into a Positive Stressor or a Negative Stress into a Positive Stress.

Again folks, we can Change our Thoughts and we Change our entire World. We do have the ability to choose one thought over another and it’s up to you to make the best out of your life - the most out of your life by being the best that you can be.

So a lot of people will use Stress as a reason not to take a Solid Food Vacation, which is what my whole YouTube Channel is all about, thinking the last thing I need is more Stress in my life. I don’t have enough time in the day to do what I need to now and I’m Not functioning very well.

Well, that’s the reason why you want to take a Solid Food Vacation. The best way to deal with Stress, my friends, is to get your Body Healthy - give it a Vacation - give it what it wants more than anything else.

25:33 MM
And remember, the way the Body Heals is by resting. Don’t believe these pseudo guys like berry boy out there claiming that your Juice Fast is going to weaken your Ileocecal Value and now you’re going to have SIBO. Boy, I’m really tired of people talking about things they don’t know and they’re brainwashed by the Systems. If you think you’re going to get any valuable information going to get a degree in Nutrition and Medicine, you’re delusional. They’re only going to tell you things that reinforce the Germ Theory not realizing what’s really happening.

And remember, there is an idea whose stronger than all of the armies in the world - it’s a Solid Food Vacation, especially on Juices because now, we can get enough people to do that.

So Fasting, whether it’s on Water or Juices, Threatens the Powers that Be more than anything else on the Planet along with a Raw Vegan Diet.

So a Raw Vegan Diet is going to be attacked. Water Fasting, Juice Fasting, Juice Feasting, Solid Food Vacations are going to be attacked making up baloney saying it’s going to weaken your Ileocecal Value and that’s why people have troubles. What a bunch of malarkey. Shows you how little some people know about how the Body Heals and how important Rest is for the Body.

So if you’ve been Stressed all your life - it started out Hyper - now it’s become Chronic - now your Hypo, you don’t want to whip your Adrenals into Shape, do you? That’s like whipping a horse. You’ve got these weak horses - you can’t keep whipping them and making them work some more. That’s when you turn to something like Licorice that has what you need in it.

So there is a time and a place, my friends, to add Herbs to add Supplements, but the main thing we have to do is take Responsibility and Satisfy those 12 Essential Needs and, of course, you know my friends, you’ve heard me say this a thousand times, it’s not easy to go where most people are at and switch and make little baby steps and try to add more Fruits and Vegetables into your Diet. If you can pull that off, congratulations, but it’s not very easy for most of us. The best way to deal with this is to realize what Tolstoy come to understand when he wrote that powerful 25 page Essay to that wonderful book The Ethics of Diet. He knew the problems we face as a Species - after a certain age all we think about is Food, isn’t it? Food - Food - Food - Food - Food!

We have No Control. Christians call it Self-Renunciation. Pagans call it Self-Control. Tolstoy recognized that and that’s why he named the Essay to this book The First Step. I loved it when I read that a couple years back because I had already read The Ethics of Diet, but it turns out Tolstoy’s First Step is the same as my First Step. I have a 3 Step Process to get us out of this hole so we’ll never have any more Stress again. The First Step is on a Temporary basis - a Solid Food Vacation on Juices just like Tolstoy’s Solid Food Vacation on Water it gives us Control over things that are Controlling us. And if you think it’s going to add more Stress to your life, you’re Wrong. It is going to take a little bit of extra time to do all of these things - to make your Juice - to buy the Food and everything, but you’re going to be so much more productive - you’re not going to need to Sleep as much. I just talked to somebody this morning that’s waking up at 4:00 in the morning only Sleeping 3 or 4 hours because he’s on day 63 of a Solid Food Vacation.

This is what happens. It allows us to be more productive. It allows us to choose a better thought over a worse thought and I’m telling you my friends, when we can finally Wake Up to that Reality that we have that much Power within us, that we have the ability to choose a better thought over a worser thought, we’re in for a treat!
[End of 00294] [5,156 words]

Re: Robert Lockhart's infection
Date: May 15, 2021 03:01PM

Tai
On the subject of infections, here is some info about Robert Lockhart

Tai, most people don't know Robert was having SERIOUS problems with Sleeping and remember, we Heal when we Sleep. Robert was waking up throughout the night having to urinate, which is why he was cutting back on his fluid intake and doing all of those Dry Fasts, which ultimately damaged his Kidneys and remember, our Kidneys FILTER our Lymph System. Doctors are bamboozled when they go to school and are told EVERYTHING is an Infection, but Correlation does NOT equal Causation. It boggles my mind that doctors openly admit that they do NOT know the Cause to our Non-Infectious Diseases and yet, most people foolishly believe them when they claim to know the Cause to our so-called Infectious Diseases.

Date: May 15, 2021 07:22PM

John, thanks for sharing.
I will reserve my comments about acupuncture because it would take too long.

A lot of people learned about the dangers of dry fasting through Robert.

Nunativs, thanks for sharing about Anita.
[www.anitamoorjani.com]
[www.youtube.com]

It's such a relevant story to the Youkta topic. When she released all her fears and abided in her true self which is love, her body healed to reflect that. She went from living a life of fear, full of cancer to living a life of love with abundant health. A key point though, is that she had not fulfilled her life purpose when she had her NDE. She was in her 40s when she had the NDE. It was not her time to go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2021 07:59PM by Tai.

Date: May 15, 2021 08:55PM

Tai

So you didn't know about the needles grabbing the Connective Tissue, Decompressing it and thereby, creating space within the Tissues to make sure that Nerves can function properly.

Date: May 15, 2021 11:02PM

Thanks, also, John, for all your interesting information about Acupuncture!

This was my favorite part -

"Well, they actually got into this and they found out by looking into the Body when they were doing this that it’s the Connective Tissues that are grabbing a hold of that needle just like, and when they start rotating it, it’s just like the way spaghetti wraps around a fork. So what the Acupuncturist does - they stick the needle in there, they rotate it, they allow the Connective Tissue to hang on to it, then they pull it up and down.

Now what they’re doing when they do this is they are Decompressing our Connective Tissue - they’re tying right into our Connective Tissue - they’re pulling on it and helping create space in between there to make sure that Nerves and things can flow in between there because that’s what’s happening."

Date: May 16, 2021 12:33AM

John Rose
Tai

So you didn't know about the needles grabbing the Connective Tissue, Decompressing it and thereby, creating space within the Tissues to make sure that Nerves can function properly.

Tai:
John, I explained that there are NUMEROUS techniques in acupuncture that don't even involve manipulation other than needle insertion, so you can't reduce acupuncture down to that. I even went a step further and mentioned the machines from Russia that can stimulate points without penetration and get a similar result as acupuncture, so again, the manipulation (twisting, up and down, etc) doesn't always apply. Sometimes we just use pellets, either seeds or silver and gold pellets for microsystems, like with the hands and ears and no needles at all. There is even acupuncture point injection with herbal medicine. I don't do that, as only some states allow that. There is even sometimes lancet acupuncture to draw out blood. Sometimes moxa is attached to the needles as well.

THis book would explain it to you on the level you are looking for.
[www.amazon.com]
But this is just one explanation. There are more traditional explanations that involve the meridians.

I have seen beginner acupuncturists do strong manipulation, as what you describe, and the patient actually feels worse after the treatment...they actually hurt their client. There is so much more to know and learn than generic manipulation.

Date: May 16, 2021 01:22PM

Tai, thanks for explaining all of the other techniques used in acupuncture, but I was only interested in sharing what happens when you can't twist the needle anymore and especially what happens when you move the needle up and down once you can't twist it anymore.

So is this NEW knowledge for you or did you already know about this and if it is NEW, does it help?

John Rose
Tai, why are 85 percent of all Cancers "Carcinomas"?

Tai, if you understood why 85 percent of all Cancers are Carcinomas, you would have a better understanding how to help people with Cancer. I'll start a new thread based on one of my videos where I explain this in more detail - Are Cooked Greens Better Than Green Smoothies & Juices? Dr. Esselstyn.

Date: May 16, 2021 06:43PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Are Cooked Greens Better Than Green Smoothies & Juices? Dr. Esselstyn
13:34 Minute Video

Published on Dec 2, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why Raw Green Smoothies & Vegetable Juices are Better Than Cooked Vegetables Proving that Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn’s Nitric Oxide Solution Is Not the Ultimate Solution.

Per Video Tape JR# 00121 - 13:39 made 12-01-17:

“When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem you see is a nail.” -Abraham Maslow

Hi, I’m John Rose and in this Video, I’m going to take a closer look at Esselstyn’s “Limited” Nitric Oxide Solution. Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn was put Into a Box and he did a pretty good job of working Within the Box, but he’s still In the Box - still Treating the Symptoms - still doesn’t know How to Remove the Cause, although, in his mind, I’m sure he thinks he’s Removing the Cause, at least, the Analogy he gave when he was here in Houston on the Radio with 2 of my best students - Dr. Antony Roba, you’ve probably seen the interview down below, and Dr. Baxter Montgomery, I also have a Video of him where he Reversed Thrombus on a 60 Day Solid Food Vacation on Juices, but they were interviewing him and he gave a really interesting Analogy on how this works and he said if Inflammation is like a Fire, the 1st Step is Stop Feeding the Fire with the Foods that Ignite the Fire - that’s the Meat and then, he says you want to put some Water on that - that’s the Antioxidants from the Leafy Greens that are High in Nitrates.

Now I’ve seen several Videos of him recently where he was explaining why it was so important to Eat Cooked Vegetables - Nitrates - instead of Juicing them and Blending them and he gave a pretty convincing argument for those who don’t have enough Pieces of the Puzzle. And this is the Problem with people like Esselstyn - he’s been put Inside a Box and he still to this day doesn’t really understand the Disease Process - he doesn’t understand there are 2 Bathrooms that we have to Clean Up.

Now he thinks he’s Removing the Cause by getting Rid of the Meat because that does Damage the Kidneys and that’s what Filters the Blood and the Lymph System. But when you look at the Endothelium Cells that he talks about and this is the whole thing about his Protocol he’s been doing for 20 years. You know, they finally discovered Nitric Oxide 30 years ago in 87. He has 20 years good research on this showing by the time the average person here in America is 50 the Endothelium Cells are only producing 50% of the Nitric Oxide. But there’s a Solution - he says we can Eat Nitrates, but you got to Chew them so that the Bacteria on our Tongue can convert those to Nitrites and then, the Gastric Acid in our Stomach can convert that into Nitric Oxide, so therefore, you don’t Juice and you don’t Blend! Doesn’t work he says.

So now he’s pooh-poohing the most important thing we’ve got to Correct - the 1st of 5 Main Mistakes and that is the Cooking of our Food. So when you Blend things and you Juice those, you’re Not Cooking them. Oh, but you’re Not going to Chew them. Well, you can Chew your Smoothies and that’s a legitimate argument. I did a Video especially on that - I’ll put a link down below where we want to Chew our Juices or Liquids or Blended Foods and we want to Drink our Solids meaning we want to Chew well.

So it’s a good point he brings up - we don’t Chew well enough, but still he’s only looking at this from a very Limited perspective because by Eating the Cooked Vegetables that’s Not going to Clean your Bathrooms. So he doesn’t understand that we have to Clean our Bathrooms.

Now to really put this into perspective, what are Endothelium Cells?

Well, they’re a specialized form of Epithelial Cells and Epithelial Cells are Skin Tissue that lines all of our Internal Organs - our throat, our lungs, our heart, our breast, our kidneys, our liver, our prostate, our ovaries, our colon and what’s interesting about this is that
85% of All Cancers are Carcinomas - Cancers of the Epithelial Cells.

Now what am I trying to say here? What’s my point?

Well, I’m saying that when you’re Cooking your Food, you’re Not going to, especially Vegetables; Vegetables do Not Clean the Lymph System - 1 of the Bathrooms. All Solid Food is Not going to Clean your Other Bathroom. We’ve got 2 Bathrooms - part of our Digestive System, the Colon, that’s why the Solid Food Vacation on Juices is so Powerful - it’s going to Clean the Colon Out, so now you’ve got a Clean Bathroom. But the Other Bathroom - the Lymph System is what Esselstyn doesn’t understand and he doesn’t understand that the Vegetables aren’t going to Clean or most of them, unless they’re Astringent, aren’t going to Clean the Bathroom - the Lymph System.

Remember folks, our Body is nothing but a Bunch of Cells - 2 Fluids - Blood is the Kitchen - it Feeds the Cells - the Lymph System is the Bathroom - it Cleans the Cells.

So what do doctors do?

They don’t study the Bathroom - they study the Blood and then, they specialize in certain Body Parts, like Cardiologists, like Caldwell and they don’t understand the Rest of the Body. Even those who study the Lymph System - they don’t understand How It Works - they don’t know about that Triangle Lymph System at the base of the Spine that Feeds into the Kidneys and that’s the Key!

So where does Cancer come from?

It’s coming from our Bathroom - most Cancers are coming from our Bathroom Backing Up. It’s our own Acidic Waste Matter.

Remember, we have to Eat - the Blood is slightly Alkaline - 7.4. When we Po-op, it’s 3 pH - that’s 50,000 times Hotter than our Blood. Now we have Bacteria in our Lymph Nodes that will convert that 3 pH to 6 pH so the Kidneys can Filter it.

So when you Eat a High Meat based Diet, it is a lot like Feeding the Fire that Ignites the Fire because it’s going to Damage the Kidneys, which Filter the Blood and Filter the Lymph System - the Bathroom.

So why are people when they get to be 50 - why do their Endothelium Cells only produce 50% of the Nitric Oxide?

Because the Kidneys aren’t Filtering right.

So you do have to Remove the Cause by Not Eating Animals, which is the 2nd of these 5 Mistakes, but the Cooking is the 1st - that’s the most important Mistake. Again, this is what Caldwell doesn’t understand because there’s Only One Way you’re going really Clean your Other Bathroom - your Lymph System. One is with a lot of Astringent Fruits because they’re Astringent - they make things pucker and tighten and that gets the Lymph Fluids moving. Another great Way to Clean that Other Bathroom is to Clean the Main Bathroom - the Colon.

When we Stop Eating Solid Food, we turn our Colon into what’s known as a Fontanel - an Alternative Channel of Elimination.

Now this is how our whole Body works. Remember, a Bunch of Cells - 2 Fluids - we Eat the Wrong Foods - we Damage the Kidneys - the Lymph System doesn’t get Filtered - It Backs Up and where does It go?

It has to Backs Up into the same Tissues it comes from, right?

So when we get Cancer, where is that Acid Waste going to?

It’s going into those Epithelial Cells - that’s why 85% of All Cancers are in the Epithelial Cells! And the Endothelium Cells are just a specialized form of it.

So this is the thing that Esselstyn doesn’t understand. Most Doctors don’t understand the Disease Process - they don’t understand the Roles these bastards have.

And remember, when the Bathroom Backs Up - when the Lymph System Backs Up, it’s got to go back where?

Where it came from - into the Cells.

What’s the first thing it hits?

The Epithelial Cells, oh, 85% of the Cancer is there.

Now why is it Cancerous?

Not all Tumors are Cancerous.

How can you get Lung Cancer when you don’t smoke cigarettes?

Well, it’s because your Lymph System is Backing Up and it goes into Organs that Exit the Body, like the Nose and Sinus areas - that’s Cold and Flues - Bacteria and Viruses - No - No - No - those are Consequences. Bacteria are the Clean Up Crew - that’s why we have them inside of our Lymph Nodes - that’s why they’re inside Septic Tanks to convert the High Acidic 3 pH to a 6 pH.

So when you have Cancer, you’re losing your Bacteria inside your Body - they’re Not the Bad Guys - don’t blame those - they’re the Good Guys - they convert that High Acidic Acid to a Higher pH. So that’s why if you have a Tumor that’s Not Cancerous, then you have enough Bacteria and you convert it, so it’s Not a Solid Mass of Lymph Fluid that’s High.

So when it Backs Up, it goes to areas that can go out the Body, like the Nose and Sinuses and even the Lungs - Doctors call that Pneumonia - the Body is using the Lungs as an Alternative Channel of Elimination.

Now why doesn’t it use the Colon, normally?

Because most of has have 12 to 15 Meals that are Backed Up in this area - it’s the Serpent Victor Hugo talks about - Beelzebub - the Demon inside of us that’s Polluting us.

So that’s how you get Lung Cancer - it’s your own Waste Matter Backing Up into the Tissues. It’s Burning it if you don’t have enough Bacteria to convert that 3 pH to 6 pH - it’s going to be an Acidic Burn - that’s what Cancer is.

So Caldwell’s Limited Nitric Oxide Solution is beneficial for a lot of people with Heart Disease, but it doesn’t address all of the other Issues. It does stop the Damage to the Kidneys, so hopefully, the Kidneys will start working, but the Vegetables, his Protocol, is Not doing anything specific to get the Lymph System Clean.

2 Main Ways to do it - lots of Astringent Fruit - Melons and Berries - things that make your Mouth Pucker Up - you can feel your Lymph Nodes contracting. The other - a Solid Food Vacation on Juices. When you Empty Out your Food Tube, it Changes the Ionic Pressure in our Colon. Now, once again, the Body in its wisdom, because there’s too much Crap in our Lymph System - that’s our own Waste Matter’s Crap - it’s going to Back Up into the Tissues that go Out the Body. Well, now all of a sudden, by way of what’s called a Retrograde Flow we’ve turned our Colon into a Fontanel - an Alternative Channel of Elimination, so instead of the Body going Out the Nose, oh, I’ve got a Cold or a Flu, oh, I’ve got Pneumonia, it’s in my Lungs, No, let’s put it into something that can go Out the Body. The Body is smart - it knows what it’s doing - that’s why the Solid Food Vacation works so well - that’s why Fasting is mentioned so many times - a Solid Food Vacation on Water - It allows us to Heal things that are Killing us. Most Disease is coming from Autointoxication - it’s our own Waste Matter that gets Backed Up.

[youtu.be]
9:52 MM
So Esselstyn, I met you back in 2009. I remember you sat behind me while we were listening to Campbell speak. Montgomery had a real nice Town Meeting - had over a thousand people come out - had Dr. Neal Barnard, the Founder and President of The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, even Dick Gregory came out and, of course, Baxter had a lunch for us after we talked and I remember I could tell you conveyed to Campbell what I was doing because I wasn’t happy listening to Campbell speak and I couldn’t help myself. I knew you were right behind me and I couldn’t help but just shaking my head going errrr, don’t you realize you’re doing more harm than good, Campbell, perpetuating this Contagion Myth. He went on and on about Viruses Causing Cancer. Oh, I was screaming - wanting to scream and I know Caldwell shared that with Campbell because Campbell pulled a Big Bonner - you little sh-it - in our meeting when Baxter was about to introduce me to everybody. Campbell, you know what you did. Boy that was really pathetic. You did one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen any person do in my life. Little, little person - you think you know so much - you don’t know anything. You’ve done a lot of good, like Esselstyn’s done a lot of good, but then, when you come out and say something like don’t Drink Juices or don’t do Blended Smoothies.

At least, one of the Videos I watched had a balance view on it, 801010 London, they came out and they showed clips of Esselstyn talking about, no, you don’t want to Juice them or Blend them, at least, she came out and said, well, look at what Fuhrman is saying, no, it’s beneficial for some. So they’re approach was saying that for some of us we might want to Cook those Vegetables. Why? Because we get more Nitric Oxide. And remember, Nitric Oxide is an Antioxidant, so it’s putting Water on the Fire. But your Program, Esselstyn, is Not Aggressive enough to Clean the Bathrooms Out and that’s the Real Problem. Not to mention that the Real Problem of Mankind is we’re Destroying the Nutrient that makes us Feel one with everything - that’s what Cooking does.

So I know you mean well, but it reminds me of that one quote by that French guy, I always have a hard time remembering how to pronounce his name, “No man is clever enough to know all the Evil he does.”

So anytime you’re out there trying to help people, then you turn around and tell people don’t Eat Raw Food - you’re missing the boat - you’re coming from a limited perspective - you don’t have enough Tools in your little Black Bag because you’re still Inside a Box - Esselstyn - you’re Outside of It better than most, but you’re still Treating a Symptom - you’re using Food and the Antioxidants to try to squelch the Inflammation.

What’s the Source of Inflammation?

It’s our own Waste Matter coming Back Up into those Cells that you are saying aren’t working right.

Why aren’t they working right?

We’re being Attacked by our own Lymph System. All of our Cells, all of these Epithelial Cells and Endothelium Cells are swimming in Filthy Sewage because we’re Eating the Wrong Foods, Kidneys get Damaged, we don’t Filter the Blood and the Lymph System.

So what’s the Ultimate Solution if you have Heart Disease?

What’s the Ultimate Solution if you have Arthritis or Diabetes or Cancer or anything?

Clean Out those 2 Bathrooms and I guarantee you, when you Clean Out those 2 Bathrooms; you’re in for a treat!
[End of 00121] [2566 words]
[/quote]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 16, 2021 07:47PM

Viktoras had his "bathrooms" cleaned out a thousand times over...

Date: May 16, 2021 09:25PM

So did Matt Monarch.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 17, 2021 01:14AM

Just looked up Matt on Youtube for the latest. He's lying in bed and says he's had surgery to remove his colon as he has Ulcerative Colitis. Too gruesome for me to watch so I switched it off.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables