Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vaccinating Children sad smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 20, 2021 06:05PM

I enjoyed reading this - except it's horrible for the children - how stupid parents are. The reasons they're giving for getting their children vaccinated. (And harming them for life) And the stupidest is - so the kids 'can get their lives back.' eye popping smiley

More than 1,000 parents voted, here’s what they say about vaccinating their 12- to 15-year-olds

"This is his chance at life, for the summer and beyond," said Christina from Boston.

[www.boston.com]

Now that 12- to 15-year olds are eligible for a coronavirus vaccine, we surveyed parents about whether they’ll allow their children to get it and more than half of over 1,000 respondents said yes.

Since the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved use of the Pfizer vaccine for kids between the ages of 12 and 15 last week, more than 600,000 children in that age group have been vaccinated in the U.S, according to Reuters. The vaccine has been available under an emergency use authorization to those age 16 and older since December.

Out of 1,020 parents who responded to Boston.com’s survey, 645 (63 percent) said they will definitely get the vaccine for their children, 260 (25 percent) said they will not, and 115 (11 percent) said they aren’t sure.

Some parents expressed approval of a possible vaccine mandate at schools, while others were firmly against it. Needham superintendent Dan Gutekanst said he will “absolutely require” the vaccine for students once it is fully approved by the FDA and not just approved for emergency use.

Ahead, find out what local parents had to say about vaccinating their kids.

Creepy propaganda targeting Children - get Vaccinated and you can go back to normal.

[twitter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vaccinating Children sad smiley
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 20, 2021 07:05PM

The brainwashing is so complete it's horrific.

I got banned for a week at a Music Board I've been a member of for over 10 years for saying I wasn't going to get vaccinated in an appropriate Off-Topic conversation about Covid.

The mob pounced on me in seconds, and of course I didn't back down and was subsequently given a week "time-out".

People are gone...

Date: May 20, 2021 07:36PM

They can't stand non-conformists. I retweet a lot of stuff on Twitter and haven't gotten kicked off yet, but I know they're messing with my followers. Every day I get a new follower or two, but the number of followers I have has been the same for a couple of years. They do that with the blue check people who are on the other side. A few thousand followers disappear in a day or they even just take all their followers away suddenly.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 21, 2021 05:04PM

When they came up with "SMH", i.e., shaking my head, these stupefied humanoids is what they had in mind.

Date: May 27, 2021 12:46AM

I'm glad my girls became grownups before all this nasty Covid crap, woke nonsense, Critical Race Theory, indoctrination and sexualization of children happened. I can't imagine being one of these parents.

Canada is very tyrannical now from what I've read and videos I've seen.

"A pop up vaccine clinic in Canada that is offering kids free ice cream in exchange for a vaccine, no parental permission required. Police are guarding the front to stop parents from intervening."

[twitter.com]

Date: May 29, 2021 04:59PM

Dr. Peter McCullough on Vaccinating Children -

[twitter.com]

This is sad - his daughter sounds like a bitch. Makes you almost hope she ends up getting messed up by the vaccine ...

[www.bitchute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2021 05:17PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 30, 2021 10:00PM

5 States allow minors to choose to get vaccinated without their parents' consent eye popping smiley

And 30% of Parents said they would definitely ruin their children's lives by getting them vaccinated ASAP. angry smiley

Which states require parental consent for COVID-19 shots for ages 12 to 15? Here's the list.

[www.wcvb.com]

Nearly all states require some form of parental or guardian consent for vaccine providers to administer COVID-19 shots to people ages 12 to 15, a CNN analysis finds. But there are a few exceptions.

Five states — Alabama, Iowa, North Carolina, Oregon and Tennessee — either allow some ages in that group to consent for themselves or leave requirements up to individual vaccine providers.

CNN reached out to all 50 states about their laws regarding parental consent to vaccinate people ages 12 to 15. The Food and Drug Administration authorized the emergency use of Pfizer/BioNTech's coronavirus in 12- to 15-year-olds in the United States on Monday and on Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended using the vaccine in that age group.

Expanding authorization to people 12 to 15 opened COVID-19 vaccination to another 5% of the U.S. population, nearly 17 million more people. But not all parents of people in that age group want their children to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

A Kaiser Family Foundation poll taken in April — before a COVID-19 vaccine for young teens was authorized — found that 30% of parents of people ages 12 to 15 said they would get their child vaccinated right away, and 26% said they would wait a while. However, 18% said they would get their 12-to-15-year-old vaccinated against COVID-19 only if it was required by schools and 23% said they definitely wouldn't.

Parental consent requirements for vaccines are decided by states.

Date: June 12, 2021 08:07PM

Tucker Carlson on the dangers of vaccinating children -

Tucker Carlson: ‘Healthy Young People More Likely to Be Harmed by Vaccine, Than by COVID’

Fox News commentator, Tucker Carlson, said pushing COVID vaccines on young people is “reckless” because we don’t know the long-term effects. “Anyone who claims to know is lying.”

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 12, 2021 11:04PM

at a college they are requiring unvaccinated students to pay 1500 for testing.

you know, for safety.

anyone who goes to a school like that is part of the problem.

Date: June 12, 2021 11:59PM

Oh my god - the schools just love being petty dictators. I heard that at some dance at high school or college, the students had to wear a sign signifying whether they're vaccinated or not, and every third dance, the unvaccinated students weren't allowed to participate.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 13, 2021 12:23AM

That Tucker piece was great. I hope he continues to put this information in front of the public.

My mom, who is in her 80's will not allow me to visit enough though she's "fully vaccinated". She is extremely successful and "educated". The brainwashing is thorough...

Date: June 13, 2021 01:40AM

That may be a blessing in disguise because you could get messed up from 'vaccine shedding' ...

All my siblings got vaccinated and they want me to go up to visit them this summer. One of my sisters would be riding in the car with us for the trip up to NY and one of them wants us to stay at her house. Visiting them all would be hugging and total exposure, so if there's any vaccine shedding, I'd be vulnerable. I just don't know what to do because I had said I was going to visit before the vaccine shedding came to light and now what can I say to them. They all already know from growing up with me that I'm different, a health nut, anti-vax and all that. But if I voice my hesitancy to make the trip because they're shedding, they're gonna be p*ssed. eye popping smiley

My daughter in CA wants me to visit her this summer, too, and she's not vaccinated, but I'm scared of the vaccine shedding on the airplane ride. And the prices of flights have skyrocketed so the airlines can make back the money they lost from this Covid Crap. Of course, the airlines all got bailouts from The Government We the Taxpayers - also angry smiley

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 13, 2021 05:15PM

smart 11 year old

[www.thegatewaypundit.com]

and still the lunatic educators don't get it

Date: June 22, 2021 11:00PM

That's great! Brave girl.

Here's a news interview of her -

[bronx.news12.com]

She spoke at a Teachers for Choice Protest in NYC -

Here's her speech at the protest -

[www.instagram.com]

Teachers, parents protest mask and vaccine rules at UFT headquarters

[nypost.com]

[nyteachersforchoice.wordpress.com]

Date: April 28, 2022 11:23PM

Part of the War on Children -

Moderna asks FDA to authorize Covid vaccine for children under 6

Moderna seeks emergency use for vaccine for kids under 5.

The FDA is expected to make a decision in June.

[www.nbcnews.com]

Children under 5 are the only group in the U.S. ineligible to receive a Covid vaccine; the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is available to anyone as young as 5, while Moderna's and Johnson & Johnson's shots are only available to adults.

Moderna’s vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old is given as two 25-microgram doses four weeks apart. The dosage is a quarter of the dosage given to adults.

Clinical trial results released in March found the vaccine wasn’t particularly effective against infection in the age group, though it did prevent serious illness.

Moderna chief medical officer Dr. Paul Burton told NBC News that the lower efficacy against infection was due to the extremely contagious omicron variant, which has dealt a blow to the effectiveness of the current vaccines for other age groups as well.

Still, the two-dose vaccine for young children provides a “good level of protection” and “can protect these kids,” Burton said.

Moderna's application to FDA may come as welcome news to parents eager to get their children vaccinated. A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study published in March found that during the winter omicron surge, children under 5 were hospitalized at about five times the rate they were during the delta wave.

Pfizer is also preparing to submit data to the FDA on a potential three-dose regimen of its vaccine for children under 5.

Pfizer in February postponed its application for the age group after it found two doses of its vaccine didn't work well in a clinical trial of children ages 2 to 4.

If Pfizer submits its application soon, it's unclear if the agency would authorize the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines one at a time, or hold off and authorize both at the same time.

And while Moderna filed an application for a two-dose regimen, Burton said the company expects to seek authorization for a booster dose for the age group. The shot could be available in the fall, he said, and could be a so-called bivalent vaccine, which targets two strains of the coronavirus in a single shot.

The majority of side effects from the two-dose regimen were “mild or moderate,” according to the company, and no cases of a rare heart inflammation condition called myocarditis were reported.

The risk of myocarditis has been a particular sticking point for the FDA in Moderna’s vaccine application for kids ages 12 to 17. That application remains in limbo.

If the shot for the youngest age group is authorized, federal regulators will need to articulate to parents the benefit of getting the vaccine, including that it can lower the risk of severe illness and lower the risk of MIS-C, or multisystem inflammatory syndrome, Goodman said.

Vaccination rates for older children remain low in the U.S.

Less than 30 percent of children ages 5 to 11 have received two doses of a vaccine, according to data from the CDC.

BTW, MIS-C is the new name they gave to Kawasaki Disease, which is a bacterial infection that's been around for many decades. They've been trying to link it to Covid since the beginning and that's why they renamed it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables